Susan's Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lust quickly fuelled Julie's mind and she could not wait any longer. Her quick movement shocked Susan out of her trance and she pressed back in the seat in an attempt to get away from what she knew was next. Julie was small and wiry and easily slipped between Susan's legs, spreading them wide. Hurriedly, she brushed the skirt up and out of the way so she came face to face with utopia. The sight of another woman's shaved cunt was earth shattering and she informed everyone else of the beautiful sight. "Ron, she has shaved her pussy and the lips look so wet and puffy," she said which brought an instant moan from her husband. "I have my fingers on her clitoris and her hips rock every time I pinch it," Julie added and kept up the punishment.

No, this can't be happening, Susan thought, as she would not have imagined this in her wildest dreams. Feeling the guilt of not resisting, she held her arms to the sides according to her master's wishes. Julie had never seen another pussy up close, only in a girl's shower room and there it was hard to tell what one really looked like. All that Julie could think was that she could hardly wait to get home so she too could shave her pussy. The hairless lips and surrounding area looked so erotic that she forgot where she was.

Without further hesitation, Julie dove for the puffy lips and was rewarded by the sweet nectar. The taste was like a drug to her mind and it immediately overpowered her so she started lapping for more honey. Susan was determined not to succumb to the perverted lust as it was against all she believed.

Her breathing was short and rapid and suddenly she began to panic. She knew that two more whips of Julie's devilish tongue and her womanly juices would flow. Susan's hips trashed out of control across the padded seat and she pushed her love box at the intruder. Nobody had ever licked her like this and shown so much vigor by thrusting a skinny finger into the wet channel at the same time. Then Julie held her palm up and curled her finger upwards to stroke the most sensitive G-spot. The detonated discharge shook Susan's body to the core and Julie ate her like a little girl in a candy store. The smell of sex filled the car and even the men became overly aroused by the lesbian love.

Julie wondered if her own cunt tasted this good and if she would react like Susan. She sucked and swallowed the succulence with feverish ecstasy and felt extremely powerful from the reactions of Susan's body. The final burst came when Julie thrust a finger into Susan's other hole and the resulting scream was evidence of the violent explosion. The orgasm rocketed over the top and Susan could not remember creaming quite like this.

The ordeal had Julie in a state of frustration and she did not care that her husband was watching her with another woman. All she needed right now was Susan's lips on her flesh and she was in a hurry for it to happen. As the last spasms quieted in Susan's body, Julie released the swollen clit from her teeth and Susan let out a big gasp of air.

Julie was breathing a mile a minute and couldn't get her clothes removed fast enough. Once naked, she moved in to kiss Susan right on the lips. The scent drifted upward and both girls could smell the raw sex. Susan became a little dizzy knowing that it was her cunt that she tasted and she willingly let Julie's tongue search her mouth.

Suddenly, Julie grabbed a handful of hair and guided Susan's head down to her exposed tits. Having already kissed the pea sized nipples, she did it once again and felt them harden right away. Knowing that a woman would want both nipples caressed, Susan felt Julie's body rock as she sucked the one into her hot mouth and pinched the other hard pea with her fingers. It seemed that the harder Susan nibbled and pinched the nips, the tighter Julie pulled her into her body. Loud moans of ecstasy came from Julie and Susan was amazed to feel Julie's body trash back and forth on the seat.

Then she pushed Susan's head downward and Susan suddenly knew what Julie expected of her. Julie held her face over the small, trimmed patch of hair and the odor was unmistakable. Obediently, Susan kissed and licked the area and Julie's hips thrust with each peck. Ron had never seen his wife so aroused and he focused on her face contorted by lust.

Julie screamed and begged Susan to lick her cunt, as the years of fantasizing about a woman fucking her was about to come true. Her legs spread as wide as possible and roughly she pulled Susan into her crotch. The hot, silky flesh felt remarkable under Susan's hands and she had to dig her fingers into Julie's hips just to hold on. Julie was burning up with desire and in desperate need of fulfillment.

Seeing the very tip of Julie's clit, Susan touched it with her tongue and a jolt of electricity shocked both girls. The orgasm was immediate and the taste of another woman's juices numbed Susan's mind. Suddenly she pushed her mouth into the wetness and sucked the swollen bud into her mouth. She didn't know what made her do it, but she started rolling the tender clitoris around with her tongue.

Julie had never felt anything like it and she gave her body to her slave. For the first time in her life, she lost complete control and willingly succumbed to the intense passion. She now knew what love was and the years of waiting were swallowed up in just a few minutes. Yes, she was a lesbian and every nerve in her body felt the tingling as the climax roared over the top.

Susan felt the satisfaction of bringing Julie to an explosive climax and every time she licked the throbbing clit, Julie's hips would thrust wildly. The passion consumed both girls and Kaz and Ron watched the love making in complete silence. Fantasizing about seeing two women in the throes of ecstasy was nothing compared to the real thing and Ron was actually jealous seeing his wife succumb to lesbian ecstasy.

Both men had hardons, which were ready to burst, and the quicker they could get their woman alone, the better. As the tide receded, the two sweaty bodies slowly came to a standstill. Susan gave the love channel one last lick and as she did, Julie gave a loud gasp when the darting tongue passed over the tender nerve center.

Ron quickly gathered Julie's discarded clothes and passed them to her with instructions to get dressed. He wanted to go right away and get her alone so he could satisfy is pent up desires. Kaz was not about to argue, as his plan was to jump into the back seat and ravish Susan's body.

THE END OF CHAPTER FOUR - A NIGHT AT THE MOVIES

Please send any comments or suggestions to me, as I do like hearing from readers. I am fairly new at erotic writing and your suggestions help.