Susan's Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan felt his need and desperation and for some unknown reason, wanted to satisfy her attacker. She screamed for fulfillment and it was not long coming. The skilled fingers pinched harder and her clit exploded, causing her juices to flow. Vanya fucked the virgin ass with all the passion and might he possessed. He felt the violent spasms go through her body and he drove his missile to the max. For the very first time, Susan's forbidden entrance was filled with cum and she felt another earth shattering orgasm consume her body.

No sooner had the last spasm rocketed through her sweaty body, when Kaz and Ivan began carrying out the next phase of the plan to turn the sexy teacher into their slut. Forcing Susan to get into a kneeling position with her head over Vanya's midsection, Kaz gave her the next order. "I want you to clean Vanya and suck all the juices from his cock," he told her. Susan didn't understand what he had said at first and remained motionless. Then he said in a very stern voice, "Susan, get down and suck Vanya's cock and clean it right now. Do you understand?"

Suddenly, Kaz gave Susan a guided hand and gently pushed her head towards the intended target. She put her hand out and gingerly put it around the now drooping cock. No, no she could not do this, she thought as she watched the involuntary jerks move his cock in her dainty hand. All of a sudden, her head was pushed to the cock and she obediently opened her mouth. Sucking the head into her mouth, the scent drifted to her nostriles and she realized that it was her juices she could smell. Licking and sucking, she did as Kaz directed and soon the cock glistened with saliva.

The position she was in presented Ivan with the perfect target and he could see a trail of cum leak down her muscular thigh. Yes, Susan had been filled with the seed of his two friends and now it was time for him to do the same. Seeing her ass move back and forth as she sucked and cleaned Vanya, it presented the most seductive sight. Innocently, she knelt down to carry out the degrading task and didn't realize what was next.

Ivan silently moved in and put his hands on her flared hips. He could see the puffy lips of her cunt between her legs and it was the bull's eye he was looking for. Without warning, he guided his hard cock to the entrance and in one powerful thrust, shoved it in to the hilt.

The invasion caught Susan by surprise and she raised her head in protest. She twisted her body and saw Ivan was behind her, with a glazed look in his eyes. Held by Ivan with his hands on her hips and Vanya who was holding her shoulders, she was unable to stop the attack. He began pumping with all his might and the fiery pit immediately took its toll on his stamina.

Kaz realized that Ivan was going to use his slut and decided to help. He grabbed a hanging titty in each hand and worked his fingers to the tips. Feeling the hardness, he pinched both and rolled them around with his strong fingers.

Susan was distraut by her intense, lustful feelings and could not understand how she could remain at such a heightened, aroused level for so long. She felt totally helpless and unable to control her emotions, which were fueled by her past fantasies.

Her body shuddered from the realization that she wanted their young bodies as bad as they wanted hers. If only they had stopped their assault for even a few minutes, she may have been able to regain a measure of sanity. This feeling or arousal was something she had never experienced and she was filled with guilt for allowing college students to ravage her body.

Ivan pumped with a fury of it being his last conquest and quickly Susan joined his passion. Fingers went into her curly hair and guided her head back to a hard, throbbing cock. Youthful revitalization had Vanya's cock hard once again and he needed her mouth for satisfaction.

The three worked in unison and in a matter of seconds had Susan's body enflamed and soaring towards another orgasm. Multiple orgasms were something Susan had read about but didn't think were real. These young men were giving an older woman experiences she would dream about for the rest of time. A hard cock pounding her pussy; strong, rough fingers caressing her raging nipples; a hard cock thrust deep into her mouth were all giving Susan new heights of ecstasy. All three boys used her body for personal satisfaction and while doing so, took Susan over the highest mountain.

As the sweaty bodies came down from the peaks, they all collapsed on the thick carpet, entwined together by arms and legs. Susan was vaguely aware of a dwindling cock still buried deep in her cunt and a semi-hard one held firmly in her right hand. All remained as they were and waited for their temperatures to return to normal.

After a few minutes, it became apparent that it was time for Susan to leave as it was getting close to suppertime. She didn't want to raise any alarms at home so slowly she prepared to go. Standing on shaky legs, she brushed her skirt down and noticed how wrinkled and stained it was. Somehow it had remained rolled about her waist the whole time and it did not look very presentable. Oh well, it would have to do.

Searching, she found her sweater and put it on quickly. A shiver ran through her body as she felt the remnants of the afternoon leaking from her holes. She felt ashamed and sinful for allowing the events to take place.

Dressed and ready to go, Susan noticed that the three naked boys were standing between her and the door. Kaz looked directly into her eyes and Susan's stomach quivered from his stare. "You have to kiss and feel us before you can go," he stated. Thinking they wanted a peck on the cheek, she moved in their direction. As she reached up to give Kaz a kiss, he stopped her and pointed to his lower extremities. Now she understood what he meant and began pleading. "No, no Kaz, please don't make me do it," she begged but was met by his stern look.

With a little sob and shrug of her shoulders in defeat, Susan dropped to her knees. Her little hand went to Kaz's cock and tilted it upward to her lips. She could smell the aroma of sex and slowly brought her lips to the flared head. Kissing it gently on the tip, Kaz suddenly said, "Suck it too." Reluctantly, Susan opened her lips and did as he requested.

This she repeated with Ivan who also presented his semi-hard cock which she kissed tenderly and sucked for his enjoyment. The most embarrassing thing happened with Vanya who was proudly sporting a hardon. Reluctantly, Susan put her hand around the hard shaft and kissed the swollen head. Just as she opened her mouth to suck, the cock erupted like mount Rushmore. Thick, hot cum spued from the throbbing head and instantly filled her small mouth. Laughing, he grabbed her head and forced his cock into her gaping cavity. Susan swallowed as fast as she could in an attempt to keep breathing but still some cum escaped. Her body trembled from the humiliation and she felt used and dirty, as no one had ever treated her like a common slut before.

Once the closing ritual was completed, Susan was allowed to leave. Running to her car, Susan could not get it started quick enough. Revving the engine, she drove away in a hurry and headed for safety. She was worried and troubled from what had transpired this afternoon and thinking about it, she couldn't believe the things they made her do.

Tremors rushed through her body of the image of Vanya's cock as it deflowered her ass for the very first time. She sobbed from the fact that her body responded to every caress and every degrading act the boys performed on her. The orgasms were so powerful and mind boggling that she now only thought of them, not the ones that her loving husband gave her.

THE END OF CHAPTER TWO

Please send any comments or suggestions to me, as I do like hearing from readers. I am fairly new at erotic writing and your suggestions help.

12