Surrender Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan remembered that she had referred to herself as his prey. He laughed a little at the analogy. From his point of view he felt as ifhe washer prey, like he was a moth spellbound by her light. Physically he was a lot stronger than her, but that didn't matter when he felt as weak as a kitten in her presence. Being lead around by an invisible chain due to the feelings she awoke in him.

He began to understand how impossible it was to make her bow to his command - although he had tried everything in his arsenal to make her surrender to him. Still he realised that if she wanted to leave she would have every opportunity to do so. It was impossible to guard her every part of the day, although he had tried it. After only a few days he was exhausted from dogging her every step, trying to make sure she stayed with him.

Now he realised the fruitlessness in his task. He would never make her stay unless she wanted to, he thought. But how could he ever achieve that? In the past he had always laughed about it when he didn't get what he wanted -- trying to tell himself he could do without it and was not really caring. But this time was different. This time he really wanted the woman that was currently sharing his bed.

He wanted her body and soul and he wanted her forever. That he finally knew. Losing her would feel like a wound that would never heal and he vowed to do his utmost not to let that happen. So far he had tired himself by following her around. That only accomplished him being too tense or too tired to make love to her in the evening so he had simply stayed away from the temptation that she represented.

Maybe he needed to try another approach? But what? He smiled as he looked at her sleeping body. He seemed to have exhausted her completely as she laid spread out in a deep sleep. Maybe the solution was quite the opposite of what he had done lately: to tire her with lovemaking and making her unable to plot her escape from him? At least that would take care of his problem with the hardness in his pants, he smiled. Yes, that was the solution -- and it was a much more pleasant solution than the one he had tried so far.

***

Over the next couple of days Morgan seemed to be all over her, fucking her in every position and furniture in his room and bathroom. Eva felt exhausted. Both mentally and physically. It seemed that Morgan was in every thought she had and everywhere she turned. The man was like a machine, she thought, to maintain such a large stamina while she was simply exhausted and could barely move anywhere because of her aching muscles.

One could say something about the man: whenever he put his mind on something, he didn't let go, and now he definitely seemed to have set his mind on fucking her to death. She wanted to laugh about it but her jaws weren't cooperating.

"Did you say anything, darling?" Morgan asked huskily behind her.

She just mumbled in reply before falling asleep again.

***

Morgan chuckled as he leaned back on the bed, looking at his tired mate. He had never felt better in his life. Tired, but so happy he was almost bursting with it. He felt his cock begin to harden again, but a look on his sleeping mate told him to give her some time to recuperate. He smiled at his sudden hunger for her. He had fucked her so many times lately he could barely believe it himself.

All he knew was that every time she was around his instincts told him to fuck her deep and hard -- to spurt his seed deep inside of warm body and make her bow to his will. Make her stay with him. He couldn't get enough of her.

Luckily, both Connor and Master Kane had known this would happen and given him temporary leave. If not he would have fell into a heap a long time ago. Instead he concentrated on giving her as many orgasms as she could take, before he found his own pleasure inside of her. The plan seemed to work even better than he had anticipated. He was happy and content; while she was so tired she hadn't been able to leave the room lately. That meant she hadn't had any chance to plan her escape either, and that suited him just fine.

He laid his right hand on her naked hip, before snuggling closer to her. She sighed in her sleep and leaned her body back against his, trying to take in his warmth as his semi erect cock pushed softly between her buttocks. Morgan breathed deeply, trying to prevent the familiar stirring starting in his loins. Damn, but he wanted to wake her up and douche the flame that was currently pouring through him so suddenly and so strong he almost shook by the force of it. He roamed his hand along the ridge of her thigh and up to her hip again. Moving forward over her flat stomach, he held her tightly to him, as he rolled his hips against her backside, feeling his cock becoming fully erect and hungry for her warm and tight pussy.

He moved his hand up over her stomach to her naked breasts and fondled them slowly, taking in the rounded form and the dark nipples. Gliding his fingers around her nipples he smiled as he watched them tighten and almost begging for his touch. He leaned over her and blew cold air on her nipples, before catching the nearest in his mouth, sucking her slowly. He noticed her breathing had escalated and he hoped she was having a wet dream with him in the leading role.

He let his hand slide down over her stomach and between her thighs, meeting the moistness that had gathered anew after their last lovemaking. He pleasured the small knob, circling it with his thumb. Moving his index finger down toward her warm pussy, he felt her getting wet, coating his fingers with her want. He lifted her right leg and laid it over his own, opening her up to his touch.

He heard her moan as he massaged her clit and roamed his fingers over her outer and inner sex lips, feeling them getting wet by the moistness he gathered from her body. He felt warm all over and his hard cock was swollen and he felt like he was going to blow without even coming inside of her. He moved his finger against the opening of her cunt, pushing slowly one finger inside of her, feeling her tightness letting him inside and welcoming his invasion by small contractions of the inner muscles.

He moved his body into position and removed his finger from her cunt. Moving his hand down passed her cunt, he directed his cock head against her opening, before slowly using his pelvis to push himself inside of her cunt. He gasped as the familiar tightness gathered around his erect cock, making him feel as if he was too big for her, before her muscles relaxed, allowing him inside of the sanctuary he longed to become a part of.

Finding the right angle, he continued to slowly push his cock inside of her warmth. He laid his right hand on her stomach and holding her tightly to him as he came all the way inside of her. His cock buried inside of her tightness, feeling every muscle inside of her welcome and massaged every centimetre of his hardness. He felt elated by the sheer feeling of bliss and naked want as he reluctantly withdrew until only his cock head was inside of her.

Looking down to where their bodies met, he could see her pussy stretch to accommodate to his size, hearing her whimpering as he withdrew again.

"Don't stop," she groaned. "Don't you dare."

"You're awake?" he said surprised. He hadn't heard her awake from her deep sleep.

"How do you expect me to sleep when there's a horny man making love to my body?"

"I can stop if you object," he murmured as he kissed her neck.

"Don't even try to," she threatened and tightened her right leg behind his, bending her knee and pushing his backside closer to her. His cock sank deeper inside of her at the same time and they both groaned in unison. He followed her lead and pushed all the way inside of her, filling her up with his hardness. Immediately she tightened around him and made his following withdrawal a painstaking task as he tried to hold back his orgasm as she pleasured every part of his long cock.

He felt every nerve ending standing on high alert and he barely held himself in control as he plunged hard inside of her. Holding still inside of her, he moved his right hand from her stomach to her clit, massaging her erect knob and hearing her gasping in delight as he withdrew slightly and pushed inside again, matching his massage on her clit.

Feeling every muscle in her body tense he knew she was closing in on her pleasure and he plunged his cock deep inside of her as he rubbed her clit a little harder. Immediately she went over the edge with a loud scream and her body convulsing in contractions making her tighten rhythmically around him dragging him along in her fall.

He held on tightly as he pushed himself deeper inside of her, screaming his joy as he fucked her hard and deeply a few more times, making his pleasure last even longer as he filled her with his semen.

12