Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hardened cock against her stomach and she moved slightly upwards to induce him to touch her where she needed it the most.

"Impatient, are you?" he chuckled at her ministrations.

"You bet," she groaned out before grabbing his head and dragging him down to her, kissing him hard, as she rubbed herself against his body.

"Damn, you're making this really difficult, darling," he mumbled between kisses. His hands moved down her body, stopping to cupping her breasts before he bent down and kissed her right nipple. She gasped in pleasure as she arched her breasts closer to his mouth. He answered by suckling her lightly and she squealed as a tingling sensation went through her body. He slowly moved to her other breast and treated it the same way, making her squirm with impatience.

"Just take me," she gasped at him.

"What? Aren't I allowed to enjoy this?" he asked humoursly.

She reached for his hair and gave him a slight tug.

"Impatient minx," he grumbled as he kissed her on the mouth. She decided enough was enough. She wanted this man and she wanted him fast and hard - and now. She roamed her hands along his body before reaching for his hardened cock. Squeezing him slightly, she smiled as she heard him groan loudly.

"Keep that up and the fun will be over before you know it," he teased her. She spread her legs wider and moved his cock head to the entrance of her pussy.

"Is that so? Then why don't you step it up a little," she suggested sweetly. "Come inside of me, lover."

"Are you sure about this?" he asked her exasperatively as he raised himself on his elbows and looking into her face for the truth in her answer.

"Please, take me," she gasped at him. "I'm burning for you."

Making a slight budge, his cock was entering her warmth. She gasped at the sheer size of him. Wondering how sore she would feel tomorrow. But right now she wanted him so badly she could barely look straight. She wrapped her legs around his backside and forced him to come further inside of her.

"Not so fast," he groaned out. "You're so small."

"I want you," she whimpered. "Please, Morgan." At her words he bent down and kissed her hard, pushing his cock another inch inside of her welcoming body. Then he retreated and she started to protest, just as he pushed inside again. She felt her walls being stretched to the limit. Feeling filled to the rim with this warm and hard man. Her breathing hitched as she took in his scent and tried to store it in her memory.

Wanting to salvage everything that was him, and everything he did to ignite her. She roamed her hands over his back and felt every straining muscles stir as she touched every part of his body that she could reach. He answered by giving her breasts a small squeeze and she gasped as she tightened around the hard cock lodged inside of her.

"Can you take all of me?" Morgan groaned out at the same time.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Give me all." And she arched her back, presenting her body to him as best she could and holding on to him. He roamed his hands down her body and placed his finger directly at her clit. Looking into to her eyes, she could see his humour evaporate as he started to fondle her most sensitive spot. She felt bared to the bone and started to close her eyes to protect herself from him the best she could.

"No, look at me," he ordered as he stopped touching her. She blushed as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"That's better," Morgan said smugly. "Now, if you want me to continue...,"he paused and she realised he wanted to see her arousal portrayed in her eyes. She nodded, showing him that she had understood his meaning. At the same time the fondling continued, her clit was screaming for his touch and she felt her body heating even higher. He skimmed the outskirts of her clit and she felt like screaming with frustration as she wanted him to touch her more directly and a lot harder.

Instead he just continued smiling at her and as her frustration grew he finally pushed his cock all the way inside of her. She screamed as her body opened to this new sensation. Pressure was building inside and suddenly he removed his hand from her clit.

"No," she protested, and he placed one of his fingers on her mouth to still her protests. The finger was coated with her own juices and she felt wicked as she stuck out her tongue and tasted herself on his hands. Pure fire emerged in his eyes as he was heated by the same thought. She felt him retreat from her warmth, before he pushed his way inside of her again. This time with the speed and pressure that she had longed for. Retreating again, she prepared herself for his next impalement and tightened her muscles around him as he plunged inside of her again. She screamed out as pleasure poured through her every nerve cell.

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes. Take me."

"With pleasure," he groaned as he filled her again and again. She arched her body to take him even deeper and wrapped her arms around him every time he tried to retreat from her. Pressure was building and she felt herself coming closer and closer to the edge that she knew would throw her into oblivion. She tightened every muscle in her body as she anticipated the final slope. Sensing her closeness, he moved his hand to her clit and with a firm stroke over her sensitive flesh he pounded into her one last time and sent her flying to the height of her pleasure point.

She screamed out her joy as her body convulsed in a series of strokes that poured through her body. She felt Morgan pound hard inside of her body a few more times before he collapsed on top of her with a loud groan that made her feel so happy she felt like screaming one more time.

Breathing hard they simply lay still and tried to collect their breath again. Eva held on to Morgan and listened to the sound of his breathing as she went into a deep sleep, barely sensing Morgan laying down behind her and holding her tightly to him.

12