Straight Guy Working in a Gay Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I finished my water. I looked around and asked, "Where's Anthony?"

Tim smirked as he said, "I saw him dragging that big guy into the "Fun House" as soon as the music started. I'm not sure if he's getting fucked, but that big guy's cock is getting a workout one way or another. That kid is one of the biggest cock hungry fuckboys I've ever met. And that's saying something."

I laughed as I wished him luck as his name was called. He made his way to the center of the club to start his dance. Unfortunately, I was unable to watch him or the others, as I was too busy making drinks. Luckily John sent one of his guys to help out. I smiled and thanked him as we shagged drinks until Tim returned. As Tim took his place behind the bar again, Anthony finally waltzed back up to us. He had a huge grin on his face as he suavely said, "Hello, guys."

He started fixing drinks without another word as he grinned in satisfaction. We pestered him until he finally admitted, "That guy has a cock that fits his body perfectly. Mmm...I sucked him off, swallowed his cum, and sucked him back to life again. Before starting over. He came three times before I was satisfied that he was having a good time on our date. He'll probably need a while to remember how his legs work."

We all laughed and slapped his ass, as he continued to grin. He finally looked over at me and declared, "Honestly, you don't know what you're missing. Mmmm...God, I love cock."

I laughed and shook my head as we continued making drinks. I had to admit, my cock was rock hard and I was considering availing myself of the probable enthusiastic blowjob that my "in-house date" had implied. All of the hickeys on my ass cheeks, rimming, ass-slapping, and now lap dancing were playing hell on my already overwhelming dry-spell. I hadn't really considered how long it'd been since I had sex or got off without my rosy palm, but now that someone was actually offering and since I was so worked up...

I kept glancing over at where Andrew was sitting and huffed as I continued to debate with myself over what to do. Anthony then sidled up next to me and said, "Don't overthink this. Just have a good time and don't worry about the rest. You've always fit in around here. You never freak out over catching any of us going at it and you even fire back when someone takes a shot at you. Just relax and go dance with him, talk to him, or whatever. It's not like you have to follow my lead and blow him, although you should. That guy is hot. But seriously, he'd probably blow your mind if you let him blow you."

I smiled and shook my head at Anthony's antics, as I made my way from out behind the bar. I called out, "I'll be back after my date."

As I made my way over to Andrew's booth, I noticed Mark smiling at me and giving me a thumbs-up. I shook my head at him and waved him off, as I arrived at the table. Andrew invited me to sit down across from him and I did. I was nervous and he seemed to smile at that. He was welcoming and didn't try anything yet, he just started up a casual conversation.

We talked about how long I'd worked here, what I was studying in college, how I liked the city, etc. I made it a point of asking him questions about how long he'd been coming to the club, what he did for a living, how long he'd lived in the city, etc. After a while, I was relaxed and we were talking normally, or as normal as you can in a loud and crowded gay club. He liked hearing about the antics of the employees and how we usually stayed within our groupings (bartenders, bouncers, main stage dancers, and cage dancers). He made it a point of telling me that he always enjoyed seeing me in a cage. He said that I must have learned some good moves, considering the lap dance I had just performed.

I shrugged and said that I picked up a few things watching the others. I hadn't realized it, but he had been slowly sliding closer to me as we talked. I didn't notice until he placed a hand on my thigh as he asked if I had a boyfriend. I of course said that I didn't. I went back to my customary technique of gender-swapping my ex. I told him about the breakup and my lunch in dodging the STDs. He laughed as he agreed I had gotten lucky. I was so relaxed that I didn't notice until I moaned, but he had slowly begun cupping and rubbing my hard cock through my shorts.

He smiled as he asked, "So tell me, how long has it been since you've had this hard cock sucked or had sex?"

I answered honestly about it being with my ex months ago. He then asked, "When you were up on the bar and the guys were eating the banana splits, that was the first time you'd been rimmed, wasn't it?"

I nodded sadly, as I remembered how amazing it had felt as my hard cock jumped in my shorts. He smiled and tightened his grip on my cock as he said, "That's surprising. With an ass as cute as yours, you should have a line of horny men dying to tongue fuck that tight little asshole. Why haven't you availed yourself of the opportunities here? I'm sure you could get whatever you needed."

I moaned again as he continued to grip and rub my hard cock. I was able to stutter out that I was usually busy when I was at work and that this was one of the first times I was an active participant in the activities. He nodded as he leaned closer to my ear and moaned huskily, "You're coming with me into the "Fun House" so I can show you what you've been missing. Do you understand me?"

I nodded slowly as he tightened his grip on my cock. He then slid off the other side of the booth and guided me to follow him. I felt my heart pounding as he led me into the "Fun House" door. It was almost pitch black inside except for the pin-pricks of light coming from tiny LEDs around the area. The light wasn't enough to see who was who, but you could see outlines and shapes. I saw men on their knees sucking cock, men on their hands and knees getting fucked, and all other kinds of gay sex that I could imagine.

Andrew pushed me up against the wall and tightened his grip on my hard cock and balls causing me to moan. He took his opportunity and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I was so overwhelmed by the feeling of him gripping my cock and balls that I didn't resist. I think I might have moaned back and even ground my crotch into his hand. He slipped his other hand behind me to grip my ass cheek as he pulled me tighter against him. Into the kiss, he growled, "Touch my cock, boy. I want you to feel what a real man has between his legs."

I hesitated but complied, as I snaked my hand between our bodies and began cupping and rubbing his hard cock through his leather pants. I gasped as I felt how big and hard his cock was. He moaned out, "That's right, boy. That's a real piece of hard man meat. If you're a good boy, I might just let you suck it. But right now, I want to have a taste of you."

I gasped as he quickly spun me around and pressed me up against the wall. I felt him sink to his knees behind me and pull my waist until I was bent over with my hands planted against the wall. I couldn't hold in my moan when I felt him grope my ass cheeks and spread them to reveal my asshole. He ran his tongue from my balls up across my asshole and moaned as he said, "I can still taste the ice cream and chocolate sauce, boy. Time for me to taste this asshole."

He then plunged his tongue deep into my asshole and held me still as he began licking inside of me. I moaned and gasped as I felt his warm tongue doing amazing things to my insides. I wondered if this was normal for gay men to do to each other. I had seen other men do this to each other here, but I always wondered if they were just showing off or playing to the crowd of onlookers. Feeling his tongue plunging in and out of my ass, left me unable to remain quiet as I continued to moan in pleasure.

Then with a moan and a slap to both of my ass cheeks, he pulled his tongue out of my asshole. He turned me around again and pressed my back up against the wall before standing up and grinding his crotch against me. I could feel his hard cock in his shorts, pressing against me as he slid his hand down my stomach to grip my hard cock and balls again. He tightened his grip just enough to make me moan and squirm, as he moaned into my ear, "You're cock is hard, isn't it, boy?"

I nodded, as I moaned back, "Yes, sir."

He tightened his grip and ground his cock against me again as he said, "That's my good boy. A boy should always be courteous and respectful, especially when a man has a tight grip on his cock and balls. You want to get off, don't you, boy."

I nodded again, as I replied, "Yes, sir."

He bit my earlobe as he moaned, "Do you want me to suck your cock, boy?"

I nodded again, as I repeated, "Yes, sir."

He growled and tightened his grip on my cock and balls, making me gasp, as he growled out, "Then you should ask me, boy. You know what you want. You have to ask for it. Beg, boy! Plead for me to suck your hard cock!"

I moaned as I felt like I was literally under his spell. I couldn't stop myself from pleading, "Please suck my cock, sir."

Andrew moaned as whispered, "That's my good boy."

He then sank to his knees, as he began trailing his hands all over my body. He gripped my ass cheeks as he moaned out, "You'll have to take out your cock, boy. When you beg for release, you should always present yourself."

I slipped my hands down to my shorts and unbuttoned and unzipped them, as I maneuvered my hard cock out of my shorts. He moaned as he trailed his hands along my cock and balls, before wrapping his lips around my hard cock. I moaned loudly as I felt him starting to suck. Anthony and Tim had been right, I had never had my cock sucked like this before. No girl had used this much expertise or enthusiasm when she sucked my dick. There was no way I would last even a minute. I already felt my balls drawing up.

Then he did something I did not expect. He gripped the base of my hard cock and squeezed. He continued to lick and suck my cock with the same amount of enthusiasm and skill, but he ceased any build-up of my orgasm. He kept squeezing until my orgasm subsided, and then he released his grip as he continued to lick and suck my cock. I was too shocked to complain. This had never happened before. Why did he stop me from cumming? Didn't gay men like sucking cock and swallowing cum? Anthony sure did. Did Andrew just enjoy sucking a hard cock, but not swallowing cum? Oh, this was worse than not getting a blowjob.

Andrew continued to suck and lick my hard cock, stroke my cock, and massage and rub my balls better than any girl that I had been with, but every time I was about to cum he would squeeze the base of my cock until my orgasm went away. I felt like crying. I had even tried not to let on that I was about to cum and possibly sneak the orgasm past him. But he just knew. He must be able to feel my balls draw up and my cock stiffen or something.

After at least the tenth ruined orgasm, he stopped completely. He stood up and leaned next to my ear as he whispered huskily, "Put your cock away, boy."

I raised shaking hands and quickly put my hard cock and balls back into my shorts, before zipping and buttoning up. He then grabbed my hands and lifted them above my head, pinned them to the wall with one hand, trailed his other hand to my ass, and gripped my ass cheek as he moaned out, "I'll be in my booth after the auction, boy. If you come to me and ask me to come back in here, I'll make you cum harder than you ever have before. If you don't come to me, then you can just handle your own orgasm or find someone else to do it for you. The choice is yours, boy. I hope you make the right decision."

With that, he turned around and walked away. I stood there panting as I waited to calm down. Finally, I pulled myself together and walked out of the "Fun House." I returned to the bar in a daze. I started making drinks basically on autopilot. Anthony and Tim eyed me silently. Tim finally leaned over and whispered, "Dude, you Ok?"

I looked at him blankly for a second or two. Was I OK? I hadn't been hurt. He hadn't made me do anything. I could have said "no." So why hadn't I? Was I going to go meet him after the auction? I was horny, that was for sure. But did I want to do this? Finally realizing that I hadn't answered him, I replied evenly, "I'm OK."

I then went back to fixing drinks. As I did, I kept shooting glances over to Andrew's booth. He was sitting there relaxed as he casually watched the dancing. I looked back at the drinks, as I passed them out. Anthony had come over to me and was staring at me worried. I looked back at him curiously, as I asked, "What?"

He shook his head and said, "I asked if you were OK. Did he do something? Do you want me to get John? What's wrong with you? You never zone out like this."

I blinked as I went through his questions one a a time. I was OK, but confused. I was horny and he had offers to make me cum better than anyone ever had. I wanted to cum. So what was the problem? I answered honestly, "Yeah, I'm OK."

He didn't do anything wrong. It had all felt really good. Even when he had squeezed my balls and cock, I hadn't been in real pain, just discomfort. It had excited me to have him dominate me like that. Why was I excited? I then answered, "He didn't do anything wrong."

I didn't think John should get involved. John was cool. Like an older brother who looked out for us twinks. He would probably get worried too and probably mad if he thought something was wrong with me. He might even kick Andrew out of the club. Then I couldn't meet up with him after the auction. What would I do then? I shook my head and replied, "No, there's no need to call John."

What was wrong with me? Andrew had just kissed me, made me rub his hard cock through his pants, groped my ass and crotch, then squeezed my cock and balls until I begged him to suck my cock. He had ordered me to take my cock out of my pants in front of him and other people. Then he sucked my cock for several minutes, better than anyone ever had before, but never let me cum. And after all of that, he gave me an ultimatum to come back to him after the auction, or else I was on my own. Would he actually suck my cock until I orgasmed or was he playing with me? I was so horny that my balls hurt. Maybe I should get some ice. Finally remembering his last question, I answered automatically and without any emotion, "Andrew said if I come find him after the auction, he would make me cum harder than anyone else ever has. I was just trying to decide what to do. What do you think I should do?"

Tim and Anthony both blinked and stared at me, before looking at each other and then back at me, as Tim replied, "What do you want to do, Alex?"

I blinked and replied evenly, "I want to cum. I haven't had sex for months. And I really want to get off."

Anthony nodded, as he replied, "Well, did he give you any specifics or just say that he would make you cum?"

I repeated, "He said he would make me cum."

Anthony nodded and leaned closer, as he whispered, "If you're OK with that, I say go for it. You're clearly horny and he's smoking hot. Just see how you like it. I mean, your cock looks like it's about to burst out of your shorts. So clearly you're interested, right?"

I nodded as I answered, "I'm interested. But I don't know how to do anything with a guy. What if he wants me to suck his cock or fuck me in the ass? What do I do then?"

Tim then asked, "Do you want to suck his cock?"

I shrugged and answered, "I've never thought about it really. And he didn't tell me to."

Anthony and Tim looked at each other again, before looking back at me, as Anthony asked, "Do you want him to fuck you in the ass?"

I shrugged again, as I replied, "I liked being rimmed. That was fun. You both like sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass, right? What do you guys think?"

Tim then piped up again and said, "I think you should take the rest of the night and think about it all. You might like sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. Just take your time and think it over. Then you make a decision."

I nodded and went back to making drinks. I didn't really pay attention to the rest of the mini-games. I was pretty much on autopilot the rest of the night. After a while, I took a break, went to the bathroom, and splashed some water on my face. That seemed to help me focus and relax. But I still didn't know what to do. Finally, Mark announced that the auction was starting. As a preview, he put a spotlight on each employee as he called out our names and said we did here. I smiled proudly when he announced that I was a bartender and a sexy cage dancer. As the auction started, each employee was called to the main stage so we could strut around, put on a show, flex our muscles, or do whatever we thought would get us the highest bids.

I had calmed down and got my head right by now. So when it was my turn, I made my way to the stage without second-guessing myself. As Mark did his thing on the microphone, I waved, smiled, and walked around the stage. I bent over giving the crowd a nice view of my ass as I shook it enticingly. As Mark got the bidding going, I trailed my hands up and down my body hoping to get the bidding to go higher. I posed in several different positions that earned me cheers and several loud bids. By the time the bidding ended, I had earned a bid of $2200. It wasn't as high as a few of the main-stage dancers, but I wasn't complaining.

Mark again announced that he would handle the details of our date, as I walked off the stage. With so many lights on the stage and the crowd being so loud, I couldn't tell whose bid had won. I shrugged, figuring I would find out sooner or later. After the last auction was over, most of the employees began walking around and congregating with their favorite customers/best tippers. Others found their boyfriends/ fuck buddies to play around with. Considering this was a private party and the planned activities were all completed, all of the employees were allowed to join the fun at this point if we wanted to. With my mind made up and my cock still hard as a rock, I made my way over to Andrew's booth and said evenly, "Sir, could I interest you in a tour of the "Fun House?"

Andrew smiled warmly, as he replied, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, boy. Lead the way. I'll follow that sexy ass anywhere."

As I walked towards the door, I felt Andrew's hand grabbing my ass, as his middle finger slid between my ass cheeks and began teasing my asshole. He pushed me along with his hand as my steps faltered. Once inside, he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me possessively again. Into the kiss, he moaned out, "You know what happens next, don't you, boy?"

I nodded and moaned back into the kiss, "Yes, sir."

He moaned as he grabbed my hands and placed one on his crotch to cup his balls, as he forced my other hand down the front of his pants, as he growled, "There you go, boy. Rub my hard cock and balls when I'm kissing you. There's no need to play coy anymore, is there, boy?"

I shook my head and moaned back into the kiss, "No, sir."

I then did as he said and began rubbing his hard cock and balls as he continued to kiss me. My God! He had a massive cock. I felt along his cock head and all down his rock-hard shaft as I moaned involuntarily into the kiss. He had moved his hands down to grip and grope my ass cheeks, as he moaned into the kiss, "What happens next, boy?"

I moaned back, "You're going to fuck my ass, sir."

He moaned into the kiss and tightened his grip on my ass cheeks, as he growled back, "What else, boy?"

I sighed into the kiss as I felt his fingers teasing my asshole, as I moaned, "You're going to make me suck your cock, sir."

He chuckled into the kiss, as he moaned back, "Will I have to make you suck my cock, boy?"

I shook my head, as I moaned back, "No, sir."