Starting My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen and a half years later:

"You mean Aunt Josie is really......." Audrey stammered out.

"But what about Uncle Dan?" Andy asked.

Yes, Josette had twins. Audrey was born one minute before Andy. Lenny, Sheila's son came into the works three days earlier. There were more than a few surprised faces when we introduced the 'triplets' to all our friends and family. Eventually, everyone finally accepted it. There were a few wondering comments about where Audrey and Andy's red hair came from. Damned recessive genes.

"No, your Uncle Dan came later. Your Aunt Josette got pregnant while she was single, and she thought that the two of you would be better with a married couple. We were close friends, and I agreed to adopt the two of you since she wasn't in a position at that time to raise you as a single parent. By the time she met and married your Uncle Dan, it would have caused too much heartache to change things. Now that you two know the truth, you need to understand that your mom and I really love you as our own children. Nothing has changed in that regard. Also keep in mind that your aunt and uncle have their own family. You will always have a special place in their hearts, but that doesn't change the fact that we are all family here." I concluded.

They were smart kids. They would understand. Did we really need to tell them? Maybe, maybe not. There are valid arguments on both sides. We decided that they should know, so we told them. We also told Lenny that I was not his biological father. That was a bit different. He had never met the asshole. The asshole tried to fight the paternity suit, but DNA is DNA. He tried to not pay, but Judges get a bit annoyed when you try to ignore their decisions. Judges also have things called Sheriff's Deputies that can visit people at their homes and offices.

Oh, that whole bullshit about an open marriage? I did tap Keisha a couple more times, and Josette and I kept our fling for about a year before she met Dan. As far as Sheila went, I'm pretty sure that she never indulged. I did keep a close eye on her though. After Josette and I stopped our fling, I didn't do it again. I figured that Sheila had learned her lesson, and I would start up again if I found that she had started another fling. She didn't as far as I could tell, and I was watching pretty close. Besides, she started to try to fuck me to death in order to make sure that I wouldn't need anyone but her. That kind of worked both ways as well.

Jason West disappeared shortly after Larry's 18th birthday. He had already set up a college fund account for Larry. We had offered visitation for him, but Jason didn't want anything to do with it. Rumor had it that he moved to the East Coast. A more reliable rumor had him now about five miles further east than the coastline. Of course, that rumor was only known to a couple select people. Yes, I was a patient man when it came to payback. Couldn't have him skipping out on those child support and college fund payments.

As for Sheila and me? What can I say? It's been 19-years since our little issue. I've done my due diligence and haven't found anything. She actually turned into a good wife and mother. I'm thinking of taking early retirement after the kids leave the house. Some will say that I'm a wimp for taking her back. Yeah, I could have burned her to a crisp, but what would that have gotten me? Who knows, maybe Josette and I could have gotten together. It's a moot point. The fact is that I wasn't stuck raising another man's kid. Sure, I was the father to him, but I look at it differently. Jason paid for raising him. I took the opportunity to make sure that a kid was raised right and didn't become another asshole I also got my wife to raise another woman's kids. It was a constant reminder to her that I fucked another woman and got her pregnant. She also knew that while her lover had to pay for his kid, she was paying for Josette's children. My staying with Sheila also ensured that our three kids were raised in a loving home with both parents. That pretty much beats what anyone else thinks of me.

12