SR: Just One Drop Pt. 01

Story Info
Abi wants her stepmom... and is will to do whatever it takes.
3.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slut Rose: Just One Drop, Part 1

*Author's Note - This is a standalone story, but if you want more background on the Slut Rose and Slut Spray, please read "The Slut Rose: Origins" and "The Slut Rose: Hammer".

"Abi, Abi, Abi," Levi said. He was leaning against the brick wall of the High School, just patiently waiting for me. I hated the way he called my name. Yes, it was my name, short for Abigail, but the way he said it made it sound so... diminutive. "I was wondering if you were going to show up."

"I just... I just don't know if I should be here," I said. I was carrying my bag and wearing my shorts from my track practice. I looked around to make sure we were alone. God, if I was caught talking to Levi a lot of people would be asking me a lot of questions. He didn't have a very good reputation with the teachers. And mine was pretty spotless. I worked hard at that. At 18 years old and ready to go to college, a young woman had to make sure her reputation was good to get into a good school.

"Well, you don't have to be here. I'm assuming you're choosing to be here. I'm assuming you want some of... this." Levi held the small vial in his hand up for me to see. "My little magical elixir. I mean, you don't have to have any, if you don't want it."

I was frustrated with his cocky demeaner. But I was intrigued. I was intrigued so much that it was all I could think about lately. "Is it true?" I asked, doubt still controlling me. "I mean... I can't see how it could do what you say it does. What proof do you have that my $200 isn't going to waste?"

Levi laughed. "Proof? Well, now. I have some incredible proof. But I think the fact that you're here right now means that you're at least hoping it's true. But..." He held up a finger, asking me to wait a moment. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "My proof." Clicking a few buttons he brought up a video and then stopped it. "What you're going to see is what happened when I put a single drop of this stuff... just a single drop... on my door knob and my Aunt touched it. She was visiting when my parents went away for the weekend just last month. Unfortunately for her, she was tasked with watching over me."

"I dunno..." I said, skeptically. How could one drop of his drug affect anyone that much?

"Just watch it and judge for yourself." He started the video and turned it so we both could watch it, our backs to the wall. It started with him walking to his door and zooming in on the doorknob. He had a small liquid dropper in his hand and put a single drop of the liquid from the vial on the knob. Then he mostly closed his door, intentionally leaving it open a crack, and backed away into his bedroom. The video then showed him walking away from the camera, as if he set it on the top of his dresser or something. He walked to his desk, sat down, and started looking at porn.

"Just a single drop... you saw that... and now I'm just waiting for my Aunt to touch it," Levi said. "Sorry, but I didn't trim down the video at all. I wanted you to get a feel for how fast the reaction is."

It was pretty boring, just watching him on his computer, going through various porn pictures and videos, something that I didn't care to see, but about 5 minutes in I saw the bedroom door push open and a beautiful woman walk in. She didn't look happy at all.

"No, no, no... Levi, we have to talk!" she said sternly.

Levi turned towards her and I could tell that his pants were undone and his erection was showing in his lap. It seemed like he wasn't even concerned with covering it up. I wished he would have because I didn't want to see it.

"This is so embarrassing, but... this," she pointed to the computer to express what she was talking about, "is not happening. Let me just outline something for you so you understand my perspective right now. When I agreed to come here, your mother instructed me to tell her if I found you looking at any porn. Of course, in my mind, that tipped something off right away. She must have caught you masturbating, didn't she? And I bet numerous times. So I've been keeping my eyes open and now... now... I've found you masturbating while looking at porn. They haven't even been gone eight hours! This is disgusting! I'm going to have to tell your mother."

Levi sat through the chastisement without even moving. He just sat watching her, listening to her.

"And let me tell you, she is not going to be happy at all. So, get off the computer right now," she said, then looked down at his crotch and looked away as if embarrassed. "And for God's sake put that thing away. You are in some serious trouble right now, Levi."

Levi moved his shirt over his cock to cover it up, then turned towards the computer and closed the offending windows. "Ok?" he asked.

"Just don't do it any more, ok?" she asked, walking over to the door. "And this door will remain open." She walked out, leaving Levi sitting at his computer.

Levi turned back towards the desk and brought up some screens again. But it looked like he was just going through social media this time, and not looking at porn. I was getting impatient because so far there was nothing that showed any proof that the stuff was working. How long was I going to stand here and waste my time. My stepmom was going to be here soon to pick me up.

"Come on Levi," I said, impatiently, as we just sat there watching a video with him at his computer, his back towards us.

"Just be cool... It's coming. You'll see."

So we waited several more minutes. And then, surprisingly, the video showed his Aunt at his door. I mean, I kind of expected it. But it still surprised me that it really was happening. Was this the result of the drug? At first she stood in the hallway, as if trying to convince herself whether or not to go in. But I could tell she was fighting a losing battle. When she finally entered the room, I could see she was wearing a grey, silk robe, that went down to mid-thigh. She looked... different. And acted different. Oh my God...

"Ok... so I'll give you a choice," she said, standing just inside the doorway, leaning on the doorframe, and Levi turned towards her in his chair. Her hands were idly play with her robe, as if, for one, she didn't know where to put them, and for two, whether she really wanted to have the robe on or not.

"Ok," he said. "What's that?"

"I either tell your mother what I saw, and she punishes you however she sees fit," she said, obviously not wanting him to select that choice. "Or, you can agree to Auntie's punishment. The thing is, I'm not going to tell you what my punishment is until you choose. Ok? I know that's going into it blind, but... that's how it is. Masturbating while you're Auntie is visiting," she said, shaking her head, but... smiling. "I mean, you should have known better."

He sat there thinking for a moment, as if there really was a decision. The air between them was electric. I could tell just how excited she was.

"So, what do you think?" she finally asked. "Do you want me to tell your mother? Or, do you want to see what Auntie has in store for you?"

"I think I'll choose your punishment," he said.

"Oh... good boy," she smiled. "You are smart aren't you, my dear nephew?" She took another step closer to him, still playing with the edges of her robe. "Are you sure? "I hope you don't mind that I'm taking matters into my own hands", she said. "Because... your Auntie wants your cock."

Damn! She went from turning him in to his mother... to... wanting to fuck him! In just a few minutes! "Oh my God," I whispered. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Levi snickered next to me.

"Oh fuck!" Levi whispered on the small screen, loud enough for the camera to pick up his surprise.

His aunt bent over pulled at his shirt, lifting it, exposing his erection once again. "Oh, there's a good boy. I can see that you're quite on board with your decision. Getting harder by the second." She moved slightly away. "Why don't you reach down and touch it. That's a good boy."

I could just see Levi moving his arm, stroking his own cock. His Aunt opened one side of her robe, exposing one of her breasts, her hand cupping it, squeezing it, and playing with the nipple.

"Well, of course, I need to give you a little material before we get started. Do you like your Auntie's big juicy breast?"

"Oh my God, yes," Levi hissed in excitement.

I had to agree. Her breast was phenomenal in shape and size!

His aunt smiled at him wickedly. She was so turned on. "Wanna see more? It's ok. I've always been fun. I've never been uptight about sex, you know that. I may be your Auntie... but I want to have some fun. Don't you?"

"Yes I do," Levi said softly, still stroking himself.

His Aunt completely untied her robe and pulled it down her arms to expose her entire body. She slid a hand between her legs and played with her pussy while her other hand played with her breasts.

"That feels better," she whispered, smiling at him. He moaned in agreement. "Oh yeah? You like that?" She slid the robe off her arms and tossed it aside. "You can't hide how much you like seeing your Auntie naked. You're getting extremely hard and swollen. I bet you're the type of boy that jerks off whenever you sit down at your computer. You just can't help but look at naked women... with big tits... and swollen pussies... and want to fuck the shit out of them. I bet your libido is just through the roof."

"Mmhmm... fucking always," Levi moaned.

"You like my big natural breasts, don't you? They look so voluptuous. And I know you want to touch them. But not yet, you naughty boy," she giggled. His Aunt was grinding on her own hand as she watched him stroke his own shaft. She was obviously so turned on. "Ohhh... that's it... get nice and hard for your Auntie. Ohhh, good boy."

Vince moaned again, obviously getting close to his orgasm. His hand was moving a little faster on his shaft.

"Uh uh uh... I don't want you to cum yet. Admit it," she said. "You like my form of punishment. You like it so much more than your mother's."

Levi laughed a little. "Yours is definitely better."

"Oh, yeah... oh, my dear boy... my sweet nephew, I think so, too." His aunt moved closer and knelt at his feet. "It's time," she said. She reached out with one hand and, at first, laid it over his as he stroked his cock, then he slowly removed his hand leaving only hers. "We just need to get all that cum out so you won't have to look at porn. I know you guys just get so... horny... and we just have to get past it. So... you don't mind do you... if I do this?"

"N... no," Levi moaned, his arms moving to the arms of the chair, holding them tightly. I could tell that this was far better than even he expected.

Suddenly his aunt leaned forward and slid his cock into her mouth, slowly sliding it deep inside before pulling off it again. Then she lifted her head for a moment. "You got so hard... so fast. I have to... I have to get all that cum out of you." She licked his shaft from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around it. Levi's head fell back and his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Do you want to do it in my mouth or do you want to do it somewhere else?" she asked, stroking him as she looked up at him. "I mean, if you want to fuck me, you can fuck me. Do you want to? We can do it right here on your bed. You can just fuck me silly."

"I... um... I want to...," he said nervously. I could tell he wasn't sure how she'd respond to his request. "Can I cum on your face?" Levi asked excitedly.

"Oh... You want to cum on my face?" she said, smirking. "I mean I've never done it on my face before, but... I don't see why not. As long as you just cum." She slid him into her mouth again, sliding up and down his length. She was obviously enjoying him. Her soft moans and suckling noises were picked up by the camera.

She moved her mouth to the head and began sucking just the tip as her hand stroked him beneath, squeezing, sliding, and twisting up and down his length. Finally, she pulled her mouth off but continued her expert stroking.

"I want you to cum for your Auntie. Give me that load. You're being punished so just give in. Take your punishment like a man. Cum for your Auntie right now." She quickly bent down and sucked on the head once again, her hand stroking faster, and I could hear Levi's moans of approval.

"Do you think I'm a little slut now?" she asked, leering at him. She wanted him desperately. "Because I'm here milking you? Your big, fucking cock? You think I'm a little slut? Your personal, little cock-slut that you can use whenever you want? Hmm? Is that what you think I am?" She sucked and licked over the head again, looking up at him, acting just like the slut she was questioning.

"Well, you can use me however you want, just as long as you cum for me. I'll do anything it takes, you know. Your little slutty Auntie will do whatever it takes. I love being your dirty little cunt. You want to fill me up, cover me in cum? Come on then, show me I'm your little fucking slut. Come on... cum for your Auntie. Make your Auntie so happy. Your little slave-slut Auntie that'll do anything... anything for that cum you know. Show your Auntie you love what she's doing. Show me. That's it... cum for me... cum for me."

She was stroking his cock fast and moved her face so that the tip was by her cheek. She seemed to know by experience that he was going to cum soon. And she was right. In seconds his cum jetted out and fell on her face. One spray went up to her forehead while the rest simply coated her cheek.

"Oh," she said softly, stroking him more softly now. "That's a lot of cum... all that cum." She giggled. She actually enjoyed making him cum on her face. She reveled in it as it's warm stickiness slid down slightly. "Goodness... how did that feel? You like that?"

She then leaned down a kissed the tip of his cock, her tongue sliding around the tip. She squeezed his cock and pulled, forcing a little bit of his cum to dribble out the tip, and quickly licked it up.

I was pretty much sold on the question of whether the liquid did it's job or not. It obviously worked as advertised. And I knew my $200 was going to be very, very worth it. I could just imagine what was going to happen when my stepmom picked me up. But... I couldn't stop watching the video. I almost wanted to see how it ended, how she reacted afterwards.

"Convinced yet?" Levi asked me, looking at me.

"Yeah, but..." I said, nervously, not taking my eyes off the small screen. I couldn't tell him why I wanted to watch more.

He laughed softly. "Oh, I get it. Go ahead... watch some more," he said, snickering. "I know you're getting into it."

I wanted to tell him off, but thought better of it. While I was enjoying the video, it was because his aunt excited me and had nothing to do with him. The only women I'd ever seen naked were a few pictures on the internet. This was a real woman... a full-breasted, beautiful, sexual woman. There were no fake parts and no photoshopping here. I could imagine it was my legs she was kneeling between... and bending down between... and licking...

"Do you feel better?" his aunt asked from her knees looking up at him. Her hand was still slowly stroking his cock. "A lot better?"

"Oh my God yes," Levi moaned. "That was... incredible!"

"Oh, that's good," she said smiling. Then her gaze fell to his still-erect shaft and she licked her lips. "But you're still very, very erect... I can't leave you... so... so erect... I need to do it again." Her mouth slid over his cock again and she slowly sucked on his length, her hand slowly stroking him. She couldn't stop. She was acting like she was addicted and was working her magic to make him cum again.

"Wow, your cock is so... swollen," she moaned softly. "I'm gonna give you relief... Auntie's going to empty your balls... and take care of you. I need to make sure you're fully drained. Oh my God, you've got a really nice cock."

Levi groaned in the video as he looked down at her. "You look so fucking hot with cum all over your face," he said.

"Oh?" she looked up, smiling. "You like seeing me covered in your cum? What? It turns you on? You like it when I stroke your cock, covered in your cum like this? Does it make you want to cum again?" She licked her lips and started stroking him faster.

"Fuck yeah," he whispered.

"It does?" she said excitedly. "Cum for Auntie... cum for me. Yeah... I know you've got a lot stored up just for me. You're gonna drain yourself for me, right? So good..."

And he came again as she held the tip by her cheek again, letting it spray onto her face once more. The combined cum was sliding down and she gathered some of it up and licked it off her fingers. Some was dangling from her chin as she still continued to slowly stroke his shaft.

I knew this was going to be repeated again and again. There didn't seem to be an end to her need for him. Levi seemed to catch on that I was done watching, stopped the video, and slid it back into his pocket.

"So, whatcha think?" he asked me. "Ready to buy?"

"Yeah," I whispered. I couldn't admit that I REALLY wanted it. I HAD TO have it. I was even scared that one drop, one $200 dose, would even satisfy me. I handed him the $200 and he slipped it into his pocket.

"Now... where do you want the drop?" he asked, raising the little dropper up.

I saw my stepmom's car pull into the parking lot and slide into a space close by. I didn't think she saw me yet, though, since I was on the other side of the building from where the track team met. I dug a white rubber glove out of my pocket and put it on my left hand.

"In the palm," I said, holding my hand out, palm up.

"You sure you don't want it in the palm of your... other... hand... maybe even for free," he said, leering at her, looking her up and down. "You'll get to see first hand that this stuff works."

"No, not a chance in hell!" I said forcefully. The nerve of him! Thinking that I would in any way want to be his little sex toy.

"Whatever you say," he said, snickering, putting one drop into the palm. He then resealed the vial and put it back into his pocket and quickly walking away, away from the parking lot. "Have fun!" he laughed.

I grabbed my bag in my right hand and took off towards my stepmom's car. She noticed movement and turned towards me, looking a little surprised that I came from a different direction. I opened the back door and threw my bag in the back seat. Then I slid into the front seat and closed the door. She started to reach forward to start the car again, but I lightly grabbed her bare arm with my left, glove-covered hand, putting the liquid on her arm.

"What's that?" she asked, pulling her hand back, wondering why I was wearing a rubber glove. She rubbed her arm where the oil touched her, looking at it in surprise, rubbing it into her skin.

"Oh... just something I wore... to... to protect my hands," I lied... well, maybe it wasn't really a lie. I pulled the glove off my hand, trying to turn it inside-out and tossed it back onto my bag. I settled into my seat.

I was smiling and so fucking excited.

And I waited.