SR: Hammer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia moaned. "Oh my God!" Lauren then made smaller licks, testing different spots, sliding her tongue over Claudia's clit. "Oh my God... just like that."

"Does that feel good?" Lauren asked, looking up at her. "I want you to feel so good."

"God yes... your tongue is so soft. It feels perfect."

"I need to taste you," Lauren said, sliding her tongue between Claudia's labia, digging it deeper into her folds. "Taste your fucking pussy. I've never felt so... desperate... for it before."

"Your tongue feels so good," Claudia said, holding her legs up and apart to give Lauren more access to her precious center. "I've been fantasizing about your mouth on me for so long now. Lick me... lick me."

Lauren sucked on her clit making Claudia shiver and shake in pleasure.

"Oh my God, yes!" Claudia moaned, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. "Don't stop... don't stop... you're gonna fucking make me cum. Yes... right there... right... fucking... there."

Lauren licked faster, sliding the flat of her tongue of her clit, then digging beneath it with the tip and flicking over it. "Mmm," Lauren moaned, enjoying her work.

.

"Yes... yes... oh my God... yes," Claudia moaned loudly. She'd never had anyone made her feel this good before. "That feels so good. Mmhmm... mmhmm... You're gonna make me cum. I can't believe I'm going to cum in your mouth. I'm going to cum in that sweet little mouth of yours. Fuck! I'm cumming... I'm cumming!

*****

Four hours later, Claudia was laying on the couch, naked, her body covered in sweat. She'd had more orgasms in the last four hours than she'd have in the previous thirty years of her life. She saw Lauren sitting on the floor, her back to the couch. The young woman was tired and sleepy, worn out from her extreme passions.

Lauren touched her head with her hand and then looked down at herself, almost as if waking from a dream. "Oh my God," she said as she crawled over to the pile of clothes, covering her body with her hands, and grabbed her clothing from the pile. She saw Claudia on the couch, looking at her calmly. "Oh my God," she said again, blushing in embarrassment from what she just did for four hours.

She grabbed her bra and put it on. "I... um... I don't know what came over me." She then slid her panties on and stood. "I'm not like this... not at all." She slid her pants on, then buttoned up her blouse. "I... I have to go," she said, quickly turning and running out the front door.

Claudia checked the clock. Four hours... that one drop lasted four hours. And it made Lauren the biggest sexpot she'd ever seen in her life. She didn't even have to do a thing. Lauren did all the work... to her... pleasing her in so many ways.

"God damn! This stuff is liquid gold!" she said, smiling broadly. She stood, grabbed her clothes, and walked towards the bedroom. She was a little slow in her step, her body so sore. But she knew Charles would be home soon and she didn't want him to know a thing about this. Not yet. Tomorrow, she had some serious plans to make. She was going to be filthy rich.

12