Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something bump against my stomach and looked down. I still couldn't believe the size of the monster cock that was pulsing, rock-hard, right up against my abdomen. Heather growled softly in her throat as she rose and walked up to me. I was shaking a bit as she gently helped me to my feet and over to the mat. Once I was seated on the towel, Heather gently straightened out my legs and then knelt astride them. She slowly lowered her breasts toward me, feeding her right nipple to my hungry mouth. She held my face softly in her hands as she cooed quietly to me. "Take your time, baby. Mmm. Take your time."

I realized my slurping was probably too loud, and tried to keep my moaning down as I eagerly sucked on her breast. I took as much as I could in my mouth, circling my tongue around her hard nipple. After a minute, she pulled her breast from my mouth and fed me the other one. I felt her shift her weight, lowering herself onto me. I was sitting up, with my hands on the towel behind me to support my weight as I eagerly pressed my face into her left breast. Her dripping pussy settled onto the shaft of my cock, trapping it against my abdomen as she slid slowly down its length. She began whispering to me.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, Joshua. I'm going to take my time and really savor this night with you." She slid sensuously back up my shaft, stopping when her clit hit the head of my cock. "Charlene and Sarah and I have been using cucumbers on ourselves the last two months. Getting our pussies ready so they could handle your huge cock." Her pussy was drooling on me as it slid back down to the base of my shaft. "I have come so hard a hundred times, imagining that fat cucumber was your cock filling me up." She slid back up, then pulled my face to hers for a smoldering kiss as my cock head slipped into the soaking entrance of her pussy. Her throat emitted a high-pitched "Hmmm!" right into my mouth as she slowly took me in.

I leaned into her and wrapped my arms around her. Her hips pumped slowly back and forth as her hungry pussy sucked in more and more of my cock. I slid my hands down to squeeze her perfect ass. I felt her muscles flex and contract as for a brief moment, but had to go back to hugging her tightly so I wouldn't fall backward. Her pussy felt absolutely amazing. I could feel her flexing and squeezing with her pussy walls; felt every nerve of my cock being simultaneously squeezed, stroked, and sucked. She was so tight she had to feel every vein and bump on my cock as it invaded her sweet pussy. Before all of my shaft got in, the tip of my cock bumped into her cervix, and she pulled her head from me with a gasp. "Ohmygod! I don't believe it!" she hissed out. She pulled back from me a bit, and we both looked down to see two thick inches of my shaft protruding from her lips. The outer lips of her pussy were stretched into a perfect circle around that shaft.

Heather gently pushed my shoulders, forcing me to my back on the mat. She took my hands and guided them to her breasts as she slowly rose back up on my cock. When only the head was inside, she lowered slowly down again. Her hands were soon resting on my chest, and we were both shaking from the intensity of this coupling. Two more tortuously slow strokes, and Heather had to lean down and bite my shoulder to keep from screaming out in her orgasm. I leaned into her and bit her earlobe softly, trying to keep from coming myself as her pussy spasmed around my shaft. My hands slid around to her back again as she lay on top of me, and I was finally able to grab hold of that fantastic ass and squeeze it. It was amazing to feel her ass muscles work as she continued to pump herself on me. Her mouth again found mine, and she kissed me with frantic intensity as she began to grind my cock up inside her.

"Fuck me!" she hissed, "I want you to fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

I dug in my heels and flexed my ass as I did my best to fulfill her wishes. Heather's tits were now mashed against my chest, and she was sucking on my tongue as she slid up and down my torso, plunging my cock hard into her with each stroke. Although I had no way of knowing it, this position had the shaft of my cock absolutely pummeling her clit, simultaneously bumping and sliding along it. She was spasming with her second orgasm within minutes of her first one, and this was far more intense. Her pussy clamped down so hard it was almost painful, and my crotch was soaked with the juices shooting down my shaft.

When I was released from that death grip, I grabbed her ass really hard and began pumping her on my cock. Heather's eyes lit up as her eyes bored into mine. The muscles in my ass were burning from the intensity of this workout, but I didn't care. I pumped hard up into her clutching pussy, reveling in the exquisite feel of her pussy around me, her ass in my hands, her tongue invading my mouth again. We could both feel it as my orgasm approached. My cock was bucking and pulsing inside her, and she pulled her head up to gasp, "Yesss!"

Then I was coming. To this day, this was probably the most intense orgasm of my life. I actually blacked out briefly at the intensity of it. Heather had another intense orgasm triggered by the molten semen shooting out of me and hammering her cervix. I felt Heather attacking my mouth with hers again while my vision dimmed. It was the only thing that kept me from screaming out loud in the pleasure of the moment. When it finally ended, Heather slid off, lying on her side next to me.

"God, you are every inch the stud I dreamed about," she whispered. Her right index finger was making lazy circles around my right nipple as she talked to me.

"That was so...wow...thank you," I stammered out. "I never thought it would be, that is, I just never, um..." Heather saved me from embarrassing myself by leaning in and kissing me again.

When she was finished, she drew her head back and looked dreamily into my eyes. "You're beautiful," she murmured to me.

She then ran her hand lovingly down my chest, over my stomach, to my semi-erect, soaking wet penis. Laughing softly to herself, she gazed at my cock in her hand and said, "...and thank you, sir!"

Heather released my cock, then kissed me softly once again. She then got up on unsteady legs and made her way to my bed. She grabbed her scrubs, then reached for the buzzer and pressed the button. She blew me a kiss and walked into my bathroom, closing the door behind her. I heard her start the shower just as I heard Charlene push the curtain out of her way. She groaned out loud as she looked at me, lying naked and covered in cum on the towel on my exercise mat.

As amazing and awesome as my night had been, it was only getting started.