Sorceress Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls grinned in delight and rolled over to Victori, shuffling down so they lay within the arms of their Queen. Happily, they latched on to their Queen's nipples with their mouths and began to suckle upon her swollen melons. The Queen had been milking for some time now and drinking upon her breasts was something all the girls enjoyed. Her milk was sweet, and refreshing. As much as Isabella would have liked to drink from those milky teats right now, she knew the greater prize was too come.

Laying down on the bed, Victori closed her eyes and began to move her lips. It was silent at first, her mouth appearing to make words but nothing could be heard. She continued for a minute, the shape of her mouth repeating the same silent string of words over and over again. Isabella was always fascinated by this. She watched, studied, trying to learn what she could. She'd always wanted what Victori had: the ability to conjure magic.

Victori continued to chant, the shape of her mouth now starting to release words and sounds now, the pace becoming faster and faster. It was olden language, of a race long since departed this realm, the first to discover the higher force of magic. Victori had been trained in the basics as a child by a travelling Sorcerer who had attended her father's court. Though she was no Sorceress herself she had learned the basics of what she needed from that sorcerer and had perfected the spells over the years. There was an inante ability required to conjure magic. Not everyone could do it. Only those who were blessed by the God's could wield it. Victori seemed to be at the lower end, with some magic ability but nowhere near the tales Isabella had heard the great Sorcerer's were capable of performing. For Isabella herself, that world was never going to touch her.

Druhmus Vijkla Curon. Druhmus Vijkla Curon. Druhmus Vijkla Curon. That was what the Queen chanted. As Victori's chants were now becoming fast paced and loud, Isabella looked down to the Queen's snatch. She loved to watch this every time. The Queen's nub, which sat between her folds at the top of her slit, began to glow a deep red. It began to throbbing slowly at first, the light growing brighter as the throbbing began to increase with the pace of her chants. A small gust of wind entered the room, swirling about the four girls, as the small clit began to grow. Isabella watched, her own pussy dampening, as she saw the clit grow to an inch, thickening, before growing longer and longer. The sides of her engorged clit seemed to bulge out underneath her skin, forming two mounds before it moved into one beneath this new shaft and dropped. A pair of testicles had formed, covering the Queen's moist slit. The clitoris now began to take shape, a head forming on the top, a deep shade of purple before finally after a minute it stopped growing. It was the length of Isabella's forearm and nearly the same thickness. The Queen stopped chanting as the cock finished its formation over her slit. The Queen now sported her very own cock which stood upright and at attention below her pregnant belly.

Isabella could only stare in wonder at the massive member which stood before her. This was the first cock she had ever seen, shown to her by Victori in the early days of her employment to the Queen. And it never got old. It dwarfed Prince Henry's cock, but at least that was real she thought. The Queen's never lasted past her orgasm. It was magical but it got the job done.

Isabella reached forward, gripping the turgid length with her hands. She was barely able to encompass it, such was the size of it. Victori just chuckled. "Like what you see?"

Isabella just grinned. She cupped the Queen's new balls with one hand before taking her member into her mouth with the other. The Queen moaned. "Mmmmm oh yes... Isabella..." Precum began to leak out of the Queen's new dick slit and Isabella lapped it up with delight. Her dick cum always tasted different to her pussy cum; it was more salty but still just as pleasurable. She slid her tongue up and down Victori's shaft as she began to bob her head, working the shaft as the Queen enjoyed it.

"Oh yes, work my pregnant cock baby. Make me as hard as iron."

Poppy and Margaret, who had continued to nurse upon the Queen this entire time, now began to rub the Queen's belly. The Queen was enjoying herself, her girls driving her sex drive higher, as Isabella began to knead her ballsack with her free hand. Both testicles were heavy and the size of an apple each. The magical spell always made them packed to the brim with cum. But this load was not destined for her mouth.

With a plop! Isabella released the Queen's rock-hard member from her mouth. It was so rigid it hit the underside of Victori's pregnant belly with a wet smack. Isabella took the discarded bottle of ointment which had been thrown on the floor and using a dollop from the top, slathered the Queen's cock up and down with it, the perfume of cock, pussy and fruit now filling her nostrils.

"Very good my dear. Lubricate my girl cock. I want to be inside you."

"As you wish my Queen."

Isabella coyly smiled as she finished rubbing the ointment all over Victori's cock. She threw the bottle away, jumping up. She hooked her leg over the Queen on the bed, straddling her, the girls making room for Isabella to sit properly. There was a lot of them, and one of them was heavily pregnant, but they made it work. Isabella reached behind her and found the long shaft of Victori with ease. Then, guiding it, she let the head of the cock roam around her butt crack before it finally found her sphincter. And with practiced ease Isabella sat back, letting the head of Victori's cock enter her rear.

The intense pain gave way to pleasure almost instantly as the girl-cock continued to slide further within her. Isabella's rear had received an intense workout since becoming Victori's handmaiden and there was little resistance left as the wide, thick girth of the Queen's cock began to tightly pack her ass. Isabella could only gasp and delight at the sensation of being filled once again, never having thought she would have turned into such an anal slut in such a short amount of time. Victori was insistent that she fuck all the girls in their asses only, to prevent unnecessary pregnancies. All three girls were unwed and a pregnancy would seem them banished from the castle, as well as having to explain who the father was. It was a situation none in the bedroom could afford.

Isabella lowered herself completely onto Victori's cock, settling herself on the Queen's thighs as she continued to straddle her. She looked down onto the Queen, who was busily enjoying the tightness of Isabella's rear end from the look of pleasure across her face. For a moment, Isabella completely forgot all about her Prince and focused solely on her Queen. Her pregnant body was now covered in a sheen of sweat, those wonderful tits still being milked by the other two girls, who were also busy fingering their own holes between their legs. Isabella took hold of the Queen's belly, feeling the soft skin, the life filled inside. One day this was going to be her. She was going to be pregnant with the Prince's children.

Raising herself up slowly on Victori's lap, Isabella felt her insides cling to the meaty cock within her ass, slowly letting it slip out till she was half way off. Then she sat back down, letting it impale her all over again.

"Gods Isabella, you continue to be as tight as the day I deflowered your rear!"

Victori hardly lasted long these days in their love making sessions, but that was ok. Pregnancy seemed to make her hornier than ever before, but her stamina was markedly decreased. "My Queen, your sword is splitting me in two." Isabella continued to rise and fall upon Victori, bracing herself on her belly, moving her rear end like waves on a lake. Back and forth, up and down, she ground herself upon the Queen.

"Your highness I love the feel of you inside me. This lady wishes for you to be inside her at all times. That's it, stretch my rear, fill me up!" Isabella could feel the satisfying length all the way inside her bowels, the cock so formidable it was pushing from her rear into her womb, rubbing her pleasure spot even through her anus. She could feel her own orgasm rising as she slowly picked up the pace, her excitement building at the prospect of being filled soon with the Queen's seed.

Isabella hoped that when she married Henry, for it was always when not if in her mind, that he would enjoy taking her rear just as Victori did. She couldn't wait to lose her virginity properly and have Henry take her every night, his firm embrace around her body, his hips thrusting into her as she lay there, pumping load after load of his warm butter inside her. She would birth so many of his children, she would be like Victori and fulfill her duty to the Prince. And she would love every minute of it. But she hoped on occasion he'd be open to taking her as Victori did now. There was something special about it, taboo and somehow more powerful, that she thoroughly enjoyed. Anal sex was such a turn on.

Margaret had been getting far too aggressive with her own fingering, her body still wrapped to the side of Victori, and she was now groaning heavily into the Queen's bosom. As Isabella now seriously rode the Queen's cock, Margaret came, three fingers churning into her own snatch, pounding her into orgasm. As she did, rather than releasing the Queen's breast, she bit into it, biting her nipple which was now puffy from all the sucking. This in turn was enough to send Victori over the edge, who suddenly gripped the bed linen and thrust her pregnant hips up as high as she could.

"OH HEAVENS I'M CUMMINGGGGG UUNNNNGGGHHHH!!"

Victori exploded, that final thrust upwards enough to release her loaded and churning balls. Isabella felt her cock harden even further before it seemed to expand in pulses, and then release it's warm cum. It shot out in ropes, warm semen splashing her bowels, a deluge of hot girl cum filling her up. Taking the Queen's load was always enough to give Isabella herself an orgasm and she sat down heavily on Victori, her cock as far up her ass as possible, and she gritted through her teeth as she came upon her. Blast after blast was released further deep inside her, the Queen's balls tensed as their magical cum poured within her. Isabella cried out into the night as her pussy dripped like a fountain all over the Queen, covering the base of her shaft and her testicles and no doubt mixing with Victori's own girl cum beneath that.

Poppy also joined all three in orgasming now, and on purpose she bit Victori's other nipple just like Margaret had done. The Queen's eyes rolled back as her orgasm continued on even further, nothing but bestial sounds escaping her lips as another spurt of cum shot out of her dick and into Isabella. Isabella herself knew that the Queen's magical cock was more endowed than a regular man's, and her balls held a vaster quantity as well, but even so the liquid splashing inside her stomach right now seemed far larger than usual. Isabella looked down to see her belly had actually distended and she was bloated from the Queen's cum! She looked almost pregnant with what she was now carrying within her.

She reached down, cradling her swollen stomach as Victori finally finished, her cock still pulsating within Isabella's rear shaft but no longer releasing anymore liquid. The two other girls finally detached themselves from the Queen's breasts, lying on their backs, all three of them smiling and coming down from their sexual high. Isabella could only stroke her stomach, filled to the brim with the Queen's seed, knowing that one day she'd have the Prince's baby in her belly just like this.

Afterwards the girls just lay there, talking idly and giggling over the night's activities, the girls were bid exit by the Queen. She was too tired and worn out to walk all the way down to the bottom of the castle for a bath, so the handmaiden's just bathed her in her own room, washing her down and cleaning her from all their sex. Her cock had retreated inside her as soon as she came, disappearing and hidden only to be drawn forth once more when the Queen used her powers. If anyone saw the Queen naked, they'd never suspect the prize she held above her moist slit.

Isabella, Poppy and Margaret finished bathing the Queen and put her into her bed gingerly, one final round of ointment on her pregnant body arousing all of them but not enough for a second round of activities. All seemed well spent. The three girls would have to go to the washrooms though to clean themselves, a separate chamber used by all the servants in the castle. This time of night the water was bound to be used and cold, but all three of them preferred not to smell like a whorehouse. After throwing their dresses on they bid the Queen a good night.

"Isabella, wait. A moment." The Queen was still awake, lying on her back, her belly jutting out into the night's air. Poppy and Margaret just nodded, telling Isabella they would meet her in the washroom, and departed. When they were gone, Isabella walked up to the side of the bed.

"Is there anything I can do your highness?"

"As much as I wouldn't mind you nestled between my thighs again, I think perhaps we shall leave that for tomorrow. Excellent tongue work by the way. You've come a long way since a rotation. You should be proud."

"Thank you, my Queen. I have an excellent teacher."

"Well, I have been practicing for longer. Even as a child I found the female form alluring. About the time I started flowering I knew what it was that I so desired. Men are... well, to me, a means to an end." She rubbed her swollen belly for emphasis. "Luckily I had a good teacher myself. She was a sorceress, as well as a mentor and guide through my adolescent life. She's the one who showed me what it was I craved, and how to extract it, and how to accept what I am. And she's the one who taught me the magic I know. And you seem to enjoy."

Isabella smiled bashfully. Her belly was still distended from the huge load of cum Victori had put in there an hour before. Her asshole was too well used and practiced though these days to ever tightly seal itself, and she could feel a small dribble running between her cheeks. She was going to have to empty her bowels before she went to bed, otherwise she was going to wake up in a puddle of the Queen's seed.

"Isabella, I did notice tonight when you arrived, that you appeared to already have been enjoying yourself this evening?"

The handmaiden stood still, a coldness running across her body. Oh gods! Had it been that obvious? She had hoped her own sex would have been masked by the fucking with all the girls. The Queen must have seen how wet she already was before she'd fucked her!

The Queen remained neutral, despite Isabella now breaking out in a cold sweat. "Well. Who is he?"

"... the Prince..."

"What?"

"The Prince. Prince Henry. Your grace."

"You are sleeping with the Prince? My word what a scandal!"

"No, no it's not like that!" Isabella was frantic, moving right up to the Queen. "We haven't laid together! I saw him, tonight, as I walked past the baths. He was washing himself. I saw... I saw him wash himself and I... well I saw him washing himself and I-"

"Ah!" The Queen nodded. "I see. So you enjoyed yourself while you watched him hmmmm?"

Isabella could only nod in embarrassment. She felt tears welling in her eyes.

"So... the Prince. You like him?"

Isabella nodded, sniffling, as the tears now clouded her eyes. "Yes my Queen. He is what my heart desires."

"You know, as a handmaiden, that he will never be yours? He is sworn to royalty and his kingdom. And he will marry for the best of his Kingdom. That is not you. He does not even know you exist."

"HE WILL! HE WILL KNOW I EXIST AND HE WILL MARRY ME! I LOVE HIM!" Even Isabella was shocked by how angry she had become. Never had she said anything like that out loud, nor did she even understand the strength of her own conviction. The Queen to her credit took the outburst with grace. She sat there as Isabella panted, the Queen studying the girl, letting her reign herself back in. This was after all why the court loved her. Her ability to study, even in the face of emotion, and make a smart decision.

"Isabella, that bookshelf in the corner. Second shelf. The large tome with the red spine. Fetch it and bring it to me."

Isabella panted, wiping her eyes and nose with the back of her sleeve. She nodded, even more embarrassed and left the side of the bed to retrieve the book. She found it exactly where the Queen said. It was huge, thick and filled with hundreds of pages, clasped together with a deep red spine. There were some strange runes written on the front, undecipherable to Isabella. She had a rudimentary knowledge of language, enough to understand basic words and phrases, but this was not the writings from her Kingdom. She brought the tome over to the Queen, who took it and placed it on her belly.

"This book was given to me by my mentor. Her name was Maggie. I possessed some affinity for the art of witchcraft but to me it never appealed. I was more interested in politics, the court, dancing, girls. I learned what I needed too but I was a horrible student." Victori hefted the book. "Inside here is everything someone needs to know about becoming a Sorceress. Every spell, from creating fire to turning a man into a snake, every concoction to make one invincible or hidden from all sight is in here. There is even the knowledge of how to summon greater forces for when you need the true power of magic."

The Queen handed the book to Isabella. "I want you to have this."

Isabella was stunned. "My Queen! I can't-"

"You can and you will. I doubt you possess any magical ability. However for a simple spell such as a love potion, hopefully there is something within you that will allow that to come pass."

The Queen was helping her! "Are you serious? You would you do this for me?"

The Queen shrugged. "Why not? You're a good girl Isabella. This is what you want. Besides as long as you treat magic with respect it will treat you the same. I trust you. I don't typically know what you see in the boy, or any boy for that matter besides a cock to get you pregnant, but that's for you to understand."

Isabella took the book, feeling the weight again. She undid the clasp and began to flip through the pages. She understood some of the words, but some she had no idea what they stood for. She would need help translating. All the pages seemed to be titled. One page was titled "Living Dead". Creepy. One said "Transformation Body". She would have to spend some time to find the one's about making a Prince fall in love with her. There were hundreds of pages!

"My Queen, I don't know what to say. Thank you, oh thank you!" Isabella knelt over and gave her a kiss. Victori returned it, their lips meeting, and she held her deeply. When they broke apart, the Queen just winked. "If you do make this work, I hope you will still come to visit me like we do right now."

"Oh of course! I would want nothing less. You have given me so much and I think of you not only as my Queen but a dear friend."

The Queen was pleased with that. "Well, you best be going and get studying." Isabella bounded away, happy and excited. As she reached the door the Queen's words rang out from the bed. "And remember my dear, a man my love you for your body and your wit, but he will only true admire you if you give him a child. No matter what, put a baby in your belly as soon as you can. No magic lasts forever!"

X x x x x x x x x x x x x

The next few months in the castle were a whirlwind of activity. The seasons changed; the gentle green hills of the kingdom became white with snow. The sun was fleeting, and so with it the warmth. The clouds seemed to always hold within themselves these days a fresh cover of snow to replace what was ever lost the day before. Travelers became fewer in the castle as roads became closed and people opted to stay within their villages to wait out the coldest part of the rotation.