Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad said, "I think you just heard them. God love um, you'll never have a private thought again in your life."

"I'm beginning to believe I never have had a private thought."

Momma's voice said, 'I tried not to listen, especially when you were in the service.'

I asked, "How come Dad and I can't do it?"

Momma answered, 'Men's brains would go into overload, burn out and you'd die. We're built to multitask. The five of us can have a conversation and you fully participate, at the level you can.'

"All five of us are in this one, aren't we?" I asked.

"Yes." Dad said. The other Yeses were in my head.

"Dad, I'm going to end the call. There are two naked, clean women here with me and I know they know my intentions." He laughed and said, "I love all of you. Good-bye."

I hung up the phone and the bathroom door opened. Hands helped me out of my clothes and into the shower. They scrubbed and touched me all over and worked in perfect sync and harmony. Kelly produced a razor and shaved me smooth as Sammi stroked me. The water was shut off, towels used and we went to bed.

Kelly crawled into bed and lay against the far edge of the bed, faced away from Sammi and I. Sammi's voice said, 'Eat me, please. I want to cum on your tongue.'

I wondered what was up with Kelly but realized, if they wanted me to know they'd tell me. I focused on eating at the "Y". She opened herself to me and was already quite wet when I arrived. The noises I heard were both from her mouth and in my head.

I heard, 'No hurry.' My strokes of her labia were slow and soft. They all began at the bottom of her vulva and stroked up, stopping just before I touched her clit. Sometime I applied extra pressure on her right side, sometimes on the left. Once in a while I pushed my tongue into her vagina and sucked her nectar into my mouth. She tasted so good!

When I had the urge to change what I was doing, I pressed a little harder as I stroked upwards. Instead of stopping just short of her clit I stroked my wet tongue across her clit, stopped on it and reversed direction. Sammi's back arched and her hands grabbed the hair on my head.

I did it again. Her hips moved again and she rubbed her pussy against my face. Her voice said, 'Suck my clit, Nick! Suck it hard!' I did.

Her body shook and I heard her moan turn into a scream! I heard Kelly's voice as she screamed, "I'm there! I'm there!"

Juices squirted from Sammi and I was drenched from mouth to chest! Sammi's hands kept my face buried in her pussy and I kept sucking on her clit. I heard Kelly's voice in my head, 'Please stop. I love it, but too much. Please, I love you. Please.'

Sammi let go of my hair and dropped her hips back onto the bed. I looked over at Kelly.

She was soaked. She came when Sammi did. She had a sheen of sweat all over her body, just like Sammi did. Sammi opened her eyes. Kelly opened hers. They rolled to be face to face and they kissed.

When the kiss ended they pulled me down and kissed me. Sammi explained, "I told Kelly she could tune in and feel everything I felt. She wanted to see if she could do it."

"So, I just ate both of you?"

"Yes!"

"You felt my tongue in your pussy?" I asked Kelly.

"Yes! Oh my God, you are incredible!"

"Do you both have to be close together for this to happen?"

I heard Momma's voice, 'No! They reached Wyoming.' As her voice faded in my heard I heard laughter and a 'Thank you.'

"Oh my, I just ate my Momma for the first time!"

"No, you didn't. This wasn't the first time. Remember the first time we went to bed together? Momma was there. Momma knows everything." Sammi said, out loud.

We kissed and got up. We showered and went to the other bed to sleep. At a little after two Sammi and Kelly sat up in the dark and said, 'Nick, get up and get dressed! Something's wrong!'

The lights came on and we dressed quickly. Sammi spoke as we dressed. "Something bad is happening over at the trucks. If we don't hurry she'll be dead!" I didn't ask who or what. I knew if I needed to know, they'd tell me.

Kelly stayed behind long enough to get our stuff. Sammi and I ran back to our trucks. Two men were between our trucks on the ground with a woman on the ground beneath them. Sammi said, 'They raped her!'

I attacked fueled by Sammi and Kelly's anger and fear. The first guy got kicked hard between his legs, lifting him and slamming his head into the chrome wheel. The second guy tried to get up and fight but slipped and as he fell I kicked the side of his knee and we heard it snap!

Sammi helped the woman up. She held her while Kelly helped cover her. As soon as she was covered Kelly ran for the office. Two minutes later we heard sirens and the police arrived. They cuffed both men, called an ambulance and took our statements.

"We saw them go between our trucks and knew they were up to no good. When we got to them they had already ripped her clothes and one of them was inside her."

They wanted to know when we planned to leave and where we were going. We gave them our cell numbers and Kelly said we were headed south towards Orlando. The lead officer asked if we could wait until about six before we left. He wanted to have a better picture of the situation before we disappeared. We said we'd wait.

They left and we walked back to the motel. I asked, "Did you hear her?"

Kelly said, "Felt her. She knew they were there to rape her and kill her. Frank had his hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream. Joey shoved into her and tore her up pretty badly."

"Her internal scream woke both of you?"

The both nodded. Sammi said, "Go back to sleep Momma. Nick handled it. We're safe."

Kelly had run from the room without shutting the door. We sat fully clothed for a while until the room got warm enough for us to get back in bed. Kelly cancelled the wake up call. Sammi set the alarm for six-thirty. Less than a minute after my head was on the pillow I was gone.

At six-thirty we got up, dressed and headed back to our trucks. A police car was parked in front of the pink freightliner. We were still three hundred yards away when Kelly said, "She's in the back of the car, scared to death." Sammi nodded.

"The three of you go together." I said, "Kelly drives and Sammi becomes a nurse. When we get to Joliet we'll know what's next." I said. They nodded.

The driver got out of the car as we approached. "The two guys are being held for attempted murder. Their story is that they were hired by her husband. We're going to get her moved as far away as possible, as soon as possible."

I handed him my card. "This is how you can find us. She goes with us and she's safe. You're the only one who knows where she is and you don't know. If she or we need to be here to testify, we'll make it happen."

"I don't know..."

Kelly asked, "You got a better plan?"

"Nope."

Kelly went to the police car and opened the back door. She helped the woman out of the car and over to the pink Freightliner. Sammi helped get her up into the cab and climbed in with them. I heard her voice, 'Have the cop move his car. We'll head south, then west and catch you on I-80.'

The Freightliner started and I said, "If we need to talk more, move your car so they can go. If we don't need to talk more, you have my number for when we do."

He shook my hand and drove off into the night. I started up, got out and did a safety check. Eight hours later I saw a pink Freightliner parked beside two trucks in Joliet. I parked near them. By then I had the whole story.

Her name was Andrea, thirty-six years old, married to Ben Honeycutt who ran the tire store in town. Ben had found a new honey and didn't want a divorce. He wanted her gone. His new honey was twenty-three and as dumb as a geranium but she had big tits and a cute butt. Ben had beaten Andrea bad enough to hospitalize her three different times. She was at the truck stop to find a ride out of town.

I thought, "We're all in danger now." Kelly and Sammi acknowledged and agreed.

I met them inside at a table and was introduced. We had a good meal and got some more background from Andrea. Her Dad had started the tire business and Ben took it over when Dad died. It was now worth three or four million dollars and he didn't want to share any of it with Andrea. If she died, the business was his.

I thought about our route. The shortest route to Denver was I-80 all the way. However, if we went south to Springfield, Illinois then west to Kansas City we bettered our odds of not being followed.

Kelly and Sammi nodded. Andrea didn't. Maybe she doesn't hear, yet. Kelly got up and asked, "We need a couple things from the store. Are we sleeping in trucks tonight?"

"I think it's a good idea. I'll head back to mine after a pit stop." The three women went to the store and I headed for the restroom. While I was in a stall I heard two guys talking.

"You headed up I-80 East?"

"In the morning."

"A woman was raped and damn near killed at a truck stop east of here. Two truckers stopped it and beat the shit out of the two rapists."

"No Shit! Sorry I missed it. Kicking some ass sounds like fun."

"Word is the guy who wanted her raped and dead is looking for the truckers who stopped them."

"What kind of truck are they looking for?"

"A white Freightliner."

He laughed and said, "Might as well be looking for a white Chevy. There's millions of them."

I heard them flush and leave the restroom. I finished my business and headed to my truck. As I walked a guy approached and asked, "How're the roads east of here?"

"Ask me tomorrow night. That's where I'm headed. The weather reports says it ought to be overcast, but no snow tomorrow." He thanked me and walked on. He glanced back when I was at my white Freightliner. He asked to either take me off his list of possibles or put me on his list. Andrea's husband was spending some money looking for her. I believed Kelly and Sammi had been alerted.

Sammi, Andrea and Kelly came back and Sammi walked to the pink Freightliner with Andrea in tow. Andrea was wearing her hair in a ponytail and she had on a baseball cap. She had traded shirts with Kelly and had rubbed or washed off her lipstick. She didn't look like the woman we had saved. Kelly climbed into my truck and took a deep breath.

"I've had more excitement in my life since Sammi came into it than I've had in years."

"I could say the same thing, and I've known her all her life."

She handed me a bag. "We got you a present."

I looked inside. A bag of Doritos! Nacho chips!" I pulled her into my lap and kissed her soundly and thought, 'Thank you both! I love how you take care of me!'

'What time are we leaving for Springfield?' Sammi asked. "Three." I answered, out loud.

'I'm saving the Doritos for a road snack.' I thought. Kelly nodded and put the bag near the cup holders on the dash. We kissed and suddenly I thought, 'Andrea has no clothes other than what she has on!'

"We got her some things in the store. It wasn't Nordies, but they will do." Kelly said.

"Nothing red?"

"Nothing red. You plan to see her undies?"

"If I did you'd both know it. I think her body has had enough traumas for a while."

I heard Sammi, 'She already thinks you're a knight.'

Kelly giggled and kissed me again. I heard her think, 'That's because he is a knight in Freightliner armor.'

I started to unbutton her shirt. She helped. When it opened I noticed she was wearing lace. The other bra I'd seen on her was industrial strength. I started to say something and heard Sammi giggle. 'He likes it!'

I liked biting her through the lace and taking it off of her, too. She said they discovered they could share, everything but boots. Sammi couldn't get Kelly's boots on. I could get boots off either of them. In fact, I could get everything off them both.

When Kelly was nude I asked, "Would you rather I start with your breasts or your pussy?"

"I think we can cum from having our breasts sucked, without you touching our pussies at all."

"OK, then." I turned her head and kissed her, just under her ear lobe. She thought, 'That's not my breast.'

I thought, 'I'm going to kiss you there again. Feel the electricity go right to your nipples from my kiss.' My lips gently touched her neck in the same spot as before. Kelly sucked in a breath and moaned. As I ended the kiss I pinched her nipple. She jerked and her eyes flew open. I kissed again. She moaned again and I pinched again.

My lips trailed down her neck an inch and I kissed her again. She turned her head farther, offering me freer access to her neck. Instead of a kiss I sucked, released, sucked and released.

When I reached her collarbone I used my hand and slowly turned her head, opening the other side of her neck to me. Accompanying each kiss her nipple got pinched, pulled or twisted.

As I sucked on her collarbone she asked, "Are you ever going to suck my tits?"

"If I suck your beautiful breast, will you cum?"

"Yes! I'm already close."

I moved down a few inches and kissed around her areola. She had prominent Montgomery glands and I used my tongue to just touch them. Just barely touch each tiny bump.

My mouth opened and created a seal around the edge of her areola without touching her nipple at all. I sucked, increasing the pressure slowly until I was at my limit. I held it as long as I was able. I suddenly released. Kelly's hand grabbed my head and pressed my face into her breast.

I did it over and over again. Each time I got more of her breast into my mouth. Each time she moaned and shook. On the forth time as I sucked I flicked her nipple with my tongue. She screamed and both her hands flew into her pussy. She shuddered and arched as her orgasm filled her senses.

As she calmed I scooted farther down and rested my head at the bottom of her belly, my arms holding her legs.

I heard Sammi thinking, 'Nick, you're in trouble. Andrea is here on the bed with me, naked and crying. That was the first orgasm of her life! She's overcum. If you slid into Kelly and me right now she might die!'

'But what a way to go!' I thought.

'Ben Honeycutt would get the tires.' Kelly thought. We were done for the night.

Kelly and I spooned and slept well. At three we were up and getting dressed. I used our laptop instead of going inside. I checked emails and the weather. Via the internet I made an appointment at a wedding chapel and I sent an email to Dad titled, "Redundant." I told him we'd be in Denver in two days.

Kelly went to her truck and did her safety checks. I did mine and before four in the morning, while it was still medium dark, we were on the road. I led with Sammi sitting shotgun. Andrea was in with Kelly.

"Honey, how come Andrea felt what we did last night?"

"I have no idea. It's happened a few times in the past, but not often. I connected with a woman at a swing party once and as I was being done by her husband I heard her telling me what he liked. I did what she said and when he came I saw her shaking and cumming just like me. We started to become friends but neither husband liked us getting too close."

"So the connection between you and Kelly..."

"Is exactly the same as between Momma and me. Kelly's my sister."

"Correction. Kelly's your co-wife, almost."

"To the rest of the world Kelly... how do we explain us?"

We each thought for five or six miles without sharing. At least, no one shared with me. Then Kelly thought, 'Did you know I was married before? It was a long time ago and he died. When Nick healed after the loss of Bonnie, I was pretty well healed from my loss too. When I met Sammi I knew it was Ok to go back to my married name, Peterson. My husband was Nick's brother.'

I stayed quiet as I mulled it over, looking for a problem with her plan. I didn't find one. I thought, 'What was my brother's first name?'

'Sven.'

I heard Momma's voice, 'Sven was my older brother's name. I like it.'

Kelly's thought came through clearly, 'My first husband wasn't Sven, but he wasn't a man I'd want related to this family. Sven has always been a name I liked. I even thought, once upon a time, of naming a son Sven.'

"How did Sven die?" I asked.

'His heart gave out in a hotel room on New Years Eve.' Kelly answered.

'Romantic.' Momma added.

It had been decided. Sammi and Kelly thought about our company, our lives and about Andrea for much of the trip to Springfield. They shared some of those thoughts with me. In Springfield we changed highways and headed for Kansas City.

In my head I said, 'Kelly, take the lead. It's time Sammi got behind the wheel.'

For the next three hours Sammi drove. I-72 west is a pretty easy road. It wasn't too busy and it was dry. The sun was behind us. She did well and the last hour she was fairly relaxed. At a rest stop we traded seats and took a pit stop. I ate Doritos and drove us to Kansas City.

We juiced both rigs in Kansas City and found a nice place to park that wasn't in a truck stop. The four of us ate in Kelly's sleeper. Kelly made spaghetti and Sammi made garlic bread. As we ate Andrea kept looking at me and blushing.

Finally I asked, "Andrea, why are you looking at me that way?"

"It's hard to say the words. Somehow I felt you making love to me last night and I know it wasn't real. We weren't even in the same truck!"

"Did you know that all three of you felt everything Kelly and I did last night?"

She looked at Sammi, then at Kelly and back to me. "No. I didn't know."

"You feel strange looking at me knowing how it feels when I suck on your breasts and knowing I've never actually touched you?"

"Yes!"

"It's pretty new for me, too. You know how it feels to have me have sex with you and I don't know how it feels."

"I've never been with any man but Ben... before."

"What's the story about what you're doing about the husband back home?"

"At eleven this morning I called a lawyer and hired her to file for divorce. At two o'clock I'm supposed to call the police detective and see about the two men you took care of."

"Ok. However you ladies do what you do, you can keep doing it, but I won't actually have sex with you, Andrea, as long as you are still married to someone. That presupposes you would like to join with me. Maybe you don't. You have had enough traumas lately. It wouldn't surprise me if you wanted nothing to do with sex for years."

Andrea got up and then sat on my lap. Instantly I noticed how much smaller and lighter than Kelly and Sammi she was. She kissed me and poked her tongue towards my tonsils. When the kiss ended she said, "You were loving me last night. I've never felt what I felt last night from any other man. I never felt as loved as I felt when you three saved my life! As I sat in the hospital and then in the police car I thought about you. All of you. When Kelly opened the door and helped me into her truck I knew I was safe, cared for and protected. Now, I know I'm all that and loved. Will I be officially in process of being un-married when my ex is served?"

"Yes."

"Then would you honor me by having sex with me the night after he's served?"

"If it's Ok with Kelly and Sammi, yes. I will need to use a condom, but yes."

We kissed. All of us kissed. At two Andrea called the police. Her husband picked the wrong guys to do his bidding. They both rolled on him. He was arrested when the police found evidence of him paying both men with checks from the tire business and handing them the checks while his own security cameras recorded the transaction. The knife Joey carried when he and Frank attacked Andrea had her husband's DNA on it and it was engraved, "From Andrea to Ben, Happy Birthday 1 March 2007."

He had been arrested and charged with four felonies. In his second interview he collapsed and confessed. The police had the interviews on video.

The police wanted to know when Andrea could be back home. She told them it would be three days, maybe four after they said she needed to get there. She recalled the lawyer and when they were done she said, "Ben will be served tomorrow morning, while he's at the courthouse. The assistant manager of the tire business will take over and reopen tomorrow as the manager. Ben has no access to any of the company money."

1...34567...9