Something in the Water Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my ... oooooohhhhhhhhhh, my." Peg's nails dug into the tabletop. It was clear that she was quite enthusiastic about this new experience.

Happy with her taming, Roy suddenly withdrew from Peg. He left her gasping on the table and sat down in the one of the kitchen chairs, turning it toward the other three women. His cock glistened under the room's electric light. He knew his father would be home soon, but he didn't care. He could see the sweat on the back of Aunt Peg's neck. And Nanna was about to start perspiring big time. Roy had it all under control.

"What are you going to do?" Maybelle sounded faint. Her son would be home soon. Hopefully, very soon to put a stop to all this. Nathaniel would really have to knock some sense into Roy. The young man was completely out of control.

"Hey, Mom?" Roy winked at his mother.

"Yes, Roy." Amanda tried to hide her excited smile. She didn't want to seem like she was enjoying any of this.

"Can you please have Nanna sit down on my lap? It's time."

"Do you want her facing you, or ...?" Amanda raised her eyebrow as if this was a normal question between mother and son, and she was only mildly curious.

"What do you think?" Roy watched Maybelle closely. She wasn't trying to get away from Amanda and Annie, but she didn't look thrilled about her prospects either. That would change quickly. He heard Peg moan, still bent over the table and he leaned back and slapped her ass again.

"Don't make me chose, darling." Amanda took her mother-in-law by the shoulders and led her to Roy. Along the way, Annie pulled off her grandmother's dress. Maybelle stood there in her sensible bra and underwear. Everyone could see Maybelle's breasts overflowing the bra that was clearly too small for her. "This must be uncomfortable." Amanda unclasped the bra and let it fall. Maybelle offered no resistance. There was a collective gasp shared between Annie, Amanda, and Roy. Maybelle's breasts hung, but at the same time stood out proudly. She did not look her age at all.

"I made up my mind." Roy smirked. "I want her facing me. I want to see those tits bounce."

"You can't." Maybelle turned her face toward Amanda, but was met with an indifferent smile.

"I must." Amanda's hands ran down Maybelle's curves and settled on the woman's hips. She guided her onto Roy's lap, took his cock in her hand, and slipped it into the matriarch.

"Eeeeiiiiiiii." Maybelle gave a shrill scream. Whatever she had expected, it hadn't been that the wide thing would enter so easily. She hadn't had sex with her husband in years, but somehow, she found her entrance had become quite pliable. "Aaaaggghhhhh." With a grunt, her body took over. Maybelle's hips shook wildly at first, and then they rocked back and forth. Those great big balls rubbed at her butt. She had seen how much he had stored in there when he'd unloaded in poor Peg's mouth. Surely, he must have spent all his seed. But those sacks still felt supple and full. Suddenly, Maybelle didn't want her son to come home at all.

"All right, Nanna." Roy laughed and grabbed a fistful of heavy boob in each hand. He pulled and pushed on her boobs to encourage her to move with more vigor. She complied. "You want it, too. You all want it." Roy held his head to the side to see around his grandma. His mother and sister looked on with wide eyes. He looked over to Aunt Peg, who was still clutching the table. Peg had her head turned toward them and her dazed eyes gazed at them. Her lipstick was smeared and drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth onto the tabletop. Roy laughed again.

Outside, Nathaniel pulled into the driveway. He parked next to his sister's car. How nice, he wasn't expecting a visit. She probably brought along his mom, too. They lived just on the other side of town, but he saw them so infrequently. He hummed as he walked to the front door. He opened it and heard the most odd sounds, like someone was torturing a ferret. And then, his mind clouded over. "Not again," Nathaniel murmured.

Inside the kitchen, Roy had coaxed his grandmother into bouncing on his lap. "Check on the ... ugh ... door, Mom. I think Dad's home and didn't ... close it."

Amanda nodded and hurried into the hall. She closed the door and pushed her dazed husband down the hall until they were both in the doorway. "What should I do with your father?" Amanda knew her son very well by now. She didn't even really need to ask the question. Roy would want him present.

"The old man's off his rocker again?" Roy looked around the heavy tits flopping in front of his face and saw his stupid dad standing there with a blank look. "Put him in the corner. I want him here when I take all his women."

"You're going to put it in ... all of us?" Annie didn't want to sound too eager, but she'd thought he would be too busy with their aunt and grandma to give her some, too.

"Would you like that?" Roy looked over at her avid, pretty face.

"Yes, Roy." Annie nodded.

"Where?"

"My butt, please." Annie said the words without even thinking them.

"What about Bobby ... ah ... Connors?" Roy was just about ready to unload in Maybelle.

"Who?" Annie hadn't really forgotten about her boyfriend, but she knew what Roy wanted to hear.

"Oh, yeah. It's all me. Take it ... Nanna." Roy let go and exploded inside his grandmother's pussy. He could feel her clutching him, pressing all that boob-flesh into his face, practically smothering him.

Maybelle had been listening to all of it. Her poor son was there, but somehow unable to see them. Roy, it seemed, had worked his way through all of them. She had always known he was a dark seed. But nothing could have prepared her for this. Or, for the pleasure that took hold when his hot stuff hit her in waves deep inside. Sex with Roy had been a revelation, but taking his essence was something she would trade anything for. She now understood the hungry expressions on her daughter-in-law's and granddaughter's faces. She screamed out this new feeling and gave herself over to Roy completely.

They went at it all evening. None of the women ate any supper that night, but they did all gorge on Roy's seed. Eventually, just after eleven, Roy finally ran out of steam. He stumbled to his feet after letting out his final load in Peg, who was still trembling on all fours on the linoleum. "Let's make this a ... regular thing," Roy said, as he lurched toward the door. He stopped to pat his deaf and dumb father on the shoulder. "Thanks for letting me have your women, pops." Roy chuckled to himself and left the others to clean up his mess. As he headed to bed, he wondered how many times he'd cum that day. Was it eight? Nine? Where did it all come from? He didn't much care. Even as he crashed onto his mattress, he was already looking forward to what the next day would bring.

~~

The sun blazed into Patrick's room when he woke with a hand running down his skinny back. He rolled over and looked up. "Mom?" Without his glasses, she was a blur. But he could still make out her high cheekbones and dainty nose, just barely.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head. I thought that I ..." Susy paused. "Well, I was going to make an excuse for taking care of your precious big thing this morning. But, I suppose, I don't need one. Do I?"

"Mom, you don't have to. I think I found a way to stop all this. There's a pump station at the --"

"Shh." Susy put her finger to his lips. "I don't need to hear about your games right now. This isn't a chore like washing your dishes, Pat. I like helping in this way." She pulled down the blanket, and smiled at the stiff rod that stood so proudly for her. But before reaching for his manhood, she fetched his glasses from the nightstand and lovingly settled them on his face. "There now, I know you wouldn't want to miss this." Susy slipped out of her dress. She was naked underneath. Her smile broadened when she took in Patrick's happy expression.

"You're so pretty, Mom." Patrick tried not to stare at the teardrops of her boobs, but he figured she wanted him to see, so it was okay to stare a little. He looked her up and down, enjoying the way the sun played off her olive skin and the dark triangle between her legs.

"Thank you, young man." She bent over, her boobs hanging straight down under her, and took hold of the warm penis in front of her. It looked pink, hearty, and ready for the day ahead. "What do you want me to do with this?"

"Where's Dad?"

"He's golfing." Susy glanced at his face and read the next question there. "And your sisters are off on a long walk. We have the house to ourselves."

"I should really get going. I have to save the world today." Patrick made an attempt to rise but his mother leaned over and met his lips with hers, softly pushing his head back to the pillow with a kiss. Soon enough, they were eagerly kissing while she bounced her pussy on his cock.

"Oh, Pat. Oh ... sugar. You reach so far," Susy said between kisses. "You're ... touching my soul ... with the tip ... of your thing."

"Mom ... mmmmppphhh." And the rest was lost to kisses, their tongues intertwining. He knew he'd been right. There really was no time to waste. He needed to save the world. But that could wait an extra hour or two. The thing in the lake wasn't going anywhere.

A half-hour later, Patrick held his mother's hips from behind as he plowed her like a dog. He banged into her soft ass with aplomb, watching the ripples spread out from each impact. It was so easy to lose himself in her. So easy to fall into the trap of love and ecstasy and not even care to find his way out. A shriek at the door brought his mind into somewhat clearer focus. He looked to see both his sisters standing there. His hips stopped with his dick all the way inside his mother.

"Mom ... Pat ... What are you doing?" Adeline didn't know what else to say. The act that her brother and mother were committing was so outside Adeline's worldview that her brain rebelled when she tried to comprehend it. Of course, she knew they weren't dancing or playing bingo. But she couldn't make the act concrete in her mind. When she asked what they were doing, she really wanted to know. Because her eyes couldn't accept what they were seeing.

"They love each other, Addy," Sally said tenderly. She smelled that familiar scent and suspected that her repressed sister was feeling the same tingling that she was.

"You shouldn't ... ah ... see this ..." To Susy's horror, her son moved again behind her, and she pushed back at him. "Leave ... you two. Right ... now." Susy's left eye blinked uncontrollably as Patrick found the perfect spot inside her. Her face screwed up with pleasure.

"It's time we behaved more like a family." Sally pushed her sister into Patrick's room. "No more hiding. No more pretending we can't hear what's going on in the next room." She put her hand on the door.

"Sally?" Adeline and Susy said at the same time. Although Adeline's was a high squeak, and Susy's was more a grunt of a question.

"No, Sally. Leave Addy out of this." Even as he said the words, Patrick's hips kept a steady rhythm and his fingers tightened on his mother's hips. "I have to go."

"That's not what it looks like to me." Sally swung the door shut. The sound of it echoed throughout the house. More percussions echoed soon after.


12