Something Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was surprised actually to see what it said, 'Hey Casey? Can we pause and be serious for a sec?'

He tilted his head, wondering why she suddenly shifted in her demeanor from pervy to serious.

'Sure. What is it?'

There was a bit of a long pause again, he assumed she was typing up a longer reply. His still semi-erect boyhood slowly going soft from the delay between texts.

Eventually though her message popped up, 'I know we've talked about this for a while. About you know, finally BEING together sexually. And I've teased you and tortured you a lot on the subject but I want you to know we absolutely do not have to have sex.' Casey was surprised upon reading this but kept scanning the text box. 'I don't want you to think I need it. Despite what I've said during our sexts lol. I really, reeeeeally like you. And if you're not ready yet we can just hang out tomorrow. Watch some Netflix or make some dinner together or anything like that. I'd be happy to just sit on the couch next to you and cuddle all day long.'

The message ended but a second one then popped up on his screen, 'What I'm trying to say is that, I don't want to ask you to do anything you don't want to do. And although I want to be with you fully, I'd understand if you're uncomfortable with this. Given my 'assets' if you will.'

Casey took a second to re-read her message. He wondered where this was coming from, but now that he thought about it, he guessed that he could understand the weight of what was going to happen between them.

He was a virgin, never had sex. And certainly, never had anything put...in there...before. It seemed like he had been so caught up in the excitement of this new relationship and how steamy it was, that he didn't think about how big of a decision this was. He set the phone on his chest and stared at the ceiling for a bit, thinking about what Gabbi said.

Was he really ready to give in? To cash his V-card and let her have him. It was a big commitment that he'd never had with any other woman, was he ready? He knew from stories he'd heard both online and at school that anal sex always hurt the first time. And if it wasn't done right, it could hurt a lot. But there was no risk of pregnancy, "Well duh." He thought.

Then he took into consideration everything his mom had just told him. What if it didn't work out with Gabbi? And if he gave her everything that he had one hundred percent only to have it shattered, he'd be devastated and hurt more than ever before.

Was it really worth the risk? The risk of giving one person yourself. All of you. Heart, body, and soul. Was he ready to do that?

His phone lit up again, 'No matter what, no matter how bad I want to be with you baby, if you say you want to wait, I'm willing to wait. Just say the word Casey and I'll return all the condoms I bought tomorrow morning :)'

This earned another light giggle from Casey, something Gabbi could do that Jessica never could was make him feel like his heart had wings. With both her kind willingness to wait for him if he told her no to the sex stuff, and with her adding in her own little comedy to the matter to keep it light.

She was just so unique. So...everything he wanted.

And that made him realize, if there was anyone worth giving your all to.

It was Gabbi.

With a smile on his face, and confidence unlike he'd ever had before in his heart, he replied to her texts.

'Don't you dare return those condoms baby. In fact, you might wanna buy another box. Because I'm ready to be with you, and we'll need as many of those things as possible <3' He clicked send.

The Following Day

Standing in front of the door to Gabbi's apartment was like standing before the door to his destiny. His heart was already hammering and his breath was shaky, the walk to the complex was long and he had been impatient the whole way.

He couldn't wait to see her, and now that he was here, he felt himself getting some of the jitters. The clock on his phone read exactly three o' clock, not late, and not embarrassingly early like last time. Everything was in place; his parents were none the wiser and he showed up at the door with nothing but the clothes on his back as requested.

His fingers fiddling with each other as he raised one hand up to knock on the solid wood door. Sea View was a group of luxury apartments that had a lovely view over a nearby pond. Not necessarily the actual sea but hey, it was water. And these places weren't cheap, so Gabbi was pretty well-off with her multiple sources of income.

Carefully, his knuckles touched the wood, and he drew in one last nervous breath. "Okay boy...go get her." Double tap on the door, followed by a single. And he waited, five seconds...ten seconds...fifteen seconds. It felt like an eternity and for a second his anxiety picked up like always telling him maybe he didn't knock loud enough.

Thankfully though, that thought was quickly put to bed as he was able to hear the soft padding of footsteps approaching from the other side of the door. Then heard the unlatching of a chain, turning of a deadbolt, and then the door handle sliding down to reveal what lay beyond his door to destiny.

His breath hitched in his throat, "Well...hello there cutie." His beautiful girlfriend Gabbi answered the door, one hand holding it open, and the other hand held to her chest, keeping the red silk robe she wore closed.

Unable to prevent his eyes from doing so, they quickly made a trip down her body and all the way back up. Her legs were bare, no socks or shoes on the hardwood floor inside, and her robe was pretty low cut, more like lingerie really. It only came down to mid-thigh showing off her long supple legs. And her cleavage was only barely concealed behind it by her own hand, Casey felt his lower jaw plummet down to earth and create a crater from how hard it fell. "H...hi..."

Gabbi smiled at him knowingly, of course she could've met him at the door fully dressed, but that wasn't her style. She was going to seduce the living fuck out of this boy, and she made the first move with a power play.

She took a few steps backward to open the doorway more and gestured with her hand still holding the robe closed, carefully allowing him to get a glance at some inner side-boob before reclosing it. "Come in."

Casey swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded, moving one lead filled limb after the other to enter her home. He almost chuckled at how even when she was barefoot and not granted the extra inches from her high heels, she still was much taller than him.

He heard the door slowly click closed behind him as he glanced around, her apartment was on the second floor and was pretty decently sized. The hall for the front door had a double door closet immediately to the left with the doors slightly ajar allowing Casey to make out a washer and dryer room. And immediately to the right looked to be the master bedroom, where down the hall lead to the living room and kitchen from what he could make out at a first glance.

But his attention was brought back to Gabbi behind him as he heard the several locks snap shut on the door, and he turned to see her leaning against it, one leg up on the door and her hands behind her back. A predatory look in her eyes, she had done her makeup a little differently today. Lips were bright red and glistening, eyelashes were long and batting, hair with a glorious sheen to its wavy tips, absolutely gorgeous.

"So...umm...nice...nice place you have here." Casey started with, fiddling with the hem of his own button up shirt, clearly still rattled and nerves running rampant. Gabbi just continued smiling, eyeing him wordlessly. "It's really um...nice."

"Casey baby." Gabbi chuckled and pushed herself off the door, approaching him. "It's okay, you don't have to be nervous sweetie." She placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned in to capture his lips in a slow, short but sweet kiss. Giving him a brief taste of the familiar cherry lip gloss that she wore before. "Are you sure you're ready hun? You know that I can wait."

Quickly Casey shook his head, "No, no I am. I promise. Sorry I...I guess I am a little nervous, but I'm excited too!" He added quickly, "I...I really want to...do it...with you."

Her hypnotizing brown eyes searched his own blue ones for any trace of fibbing. She didn't want to bring him to bed if he was lying just to try and make her happy, if Casey wasn't ready, she wasn't ready. But his voice was firm, albeit a little slow, and she didn't sense him feigning any sort of determination. So she gave his long dark hair a quick stroke and said, "Well...if you're sure, then I've gotta do something to help with those nerves." Her hand trailed down his front, finding its way to his own hand at his side. "I don't want them getting in the way of our fun." She gave him a grin and began to step sideways toward the master bedroom.

"Oh God..." Casey's heart was pounding harder and harder. "Okay...here we go..."

Gently Gabbi guided Casey into her bedroom, a large open space with a king size bed, white fluffy carpets on the floor and a two-panel window with the shades drawn. There was also an adjoining bathroom right across from her closet, a few dressers and a large flat screen tv set up on top of one in the corner.

But there were a few things off about her room that didn't seem right. First of all, her bed seemed to be lacking a comforter, or any real blanket. Instead there was this odd foam padding laid over the mattress, and beside her bed was a foldable table with a few bottles on it, a pile of towels, and some lit aromatherapy candles softly burning.

It smelled delicious, like lavender and a few other herbs that Casey breathed in gladly.

She pulled him to the edge of the bed, letting go of his hand and using her fingers to walk their way up to the collar of his shirt. "Now let's see...how can I make you relax..." She took hold of the top button and pulled, carefully undoing it. "Are you thirsty at all? Can I get you a drink?"

The lump in his throat came back, and Casey tried to swallow it down to no avail, "N-no, I'm okay."

"Hmm...maybe...hungry?" She asked him, her fingers still expertly weaving their way through the buttons and undoing them one by one. "Want anything to eat?"

He felt his shirt starting to part and reveal his naked chest, "N...n...no...thank you."

Gabbi tilted her head as the last button came undone, "Okaaaay...mmmmm...how about...a massage? That's something I'm reeeeeally good at." She suggested, now feeding her fingers through the inside of his shirt to push it off and over his shoulders. Casey standing there like a deer frozen in headlights as his button-up fell to the floor.

"A massage?" Casey asked, hoping that she wouldn't noticed how much his legs were shaking.

"Yeah." Her hand came up to Casey's chest, tracing along the smooth pale skin, "There's nothing more relaxing then a nice oil massage." Her fingers came down now to the hem of his jeans, "But you'll need to get out of all the pesky clothes first."

At first Casey was a little confused, but as she said that a light bulb went off above his head, "Oh! Umm...okay." He nodded and gave her a sheepish smirk.

"Lie down baby." She said and wordlessly, Casey obliged. Shimmying by her taller form and sitting himself down on the edge of the bed, then scooting back a little to move further up it onto the center. Gabbi taking hold of the boys pants again and undoing the zipper, making quick work of it and pulling the garment down his legs, exposing his lovely baby doll skin tone legs. She tugged his converses off when the jeans made it down to his ankles, and removed his socks as well. Now only left in his white underwear, she drank in the sight of his smooth, hairless body, the slight curve to his hips, his quickly hardening nipples. "Fuuuck...I'm such a lucky bitch." She thought before she continued, "Those gotta go too sweetie, you have to be naked for this okay?"

He felt so vulnerable in this moment, she had already seen under his shirt and down his pants before, but he was always still clothed at least in some form. This was the moment, when there was nothing to hide behind, he was going to be butt naked before her.

So drawing in one last breath, he nodded, "Okay."

Gabbi grinned and didn't hesitate, reaching forward with both hands this time, allowing the robe to spill open slightly and grabbed the waistband of his underpants. Then carefully peeled the final layer of clothing down his sweet, creamy legs, memorizing every inch of flesh beneath them as she went.

His cute little cock sprang upward the moment it got the chance, clearly a nervous boner is what he was sporting but Gabbi didn't mind. He wouldn't be nervous for much longer when she got her hands on him, plus she missed his adorable little prick. It even looked so excited to see her!

Once the undies were removed from his legs, she tossed them to the floor and kicked the rest of his discarded clothing away. Finally alone with her nude boy toy, the sight was something straight out of her fantasies. His legs pulled up and leaning to the side trying to shyly conceal his boyhood, one hand up towards his chest nervously, as if he was thinking about covering up his chest too. It was like something out of a Hentai movie, which Gabbi was very familiar with, and it excited her to no end seeing the similarities between her boyfriend, and the lewd comics she'd looked up online.

She drew in her own shaky breath, her girl down between her legs was already threatening to form a tent in her robe. Slowly pulsing with her quickening heartbeat and heating up at the sight of him, but she licked her lips and calmed herself before continuing. "God...you're so sexy."

Casey was already pretty pink in his cheeks, but upon hearing that he looked away from her as the redness started to take over his face. "Oh...shush you." He tried to counter with.

Gabbi smiled widely then resumed, "I need you to lie flat on your back okay?" She said, moving over towards the side of the bed where she set up the table with her massage implements on it.

He returned his gaze to her and nodded, "Well I mean...she's already seen everything I've got so...might as well." Then he straightened out his legs, no longer keeping them curled over and hiding his genitals, then with shaky limbs, slowly lowered himself onto his elbows, then on his bare back. Feeling the soft material of the mat touching his bare skin, he was getting goosebumps already.

His girlfriends' eyes did not go about this experience gently though, the moment that he was laid out bare before her they went to town. He could practically feel their laser beam like stare molesting him from afar, either that or it was just his own body beginning to warm out of his embarrassment mixed with excitement.

"Okay, now...for this massage...I can't exactly be wearing this. I'll get oil all over my nice robe, so lemme just change..." She said, waiting for his eyes to glance over at her again before she released her hold on the center of the robe. Grabbing at the shoulders and pulling it off and over her sides, the silk smoothly sliding down her body almost gracefully and leaving Gabriella just as naked as Casey was.

She grinned as Casey's eyes bugged out looking at her.

For the first time he was seeing her completely naked, just as this was the first time she was seeing him naked. Her beautiful perky C-cup breasts shown to him, her tan skin and light brown nipples pert and happy to see him. The smooth tight tummy she always proudly showed off with her crop tops, but now bared to him with nothing around it. Mile long toned legs that went down to wear the robe pooled at her ankles, and the crown jewel on the royalty piece that was Gabbi's body, her cock.

The semi-hard phallus hanging down low, nearly to her knees, he could see it steadily pulsing and rising up with each twitch. She was getting hard for him while he was already at full mass just from his nervousness alone. The veins in her shaft beginning to throb with blood, and her balls...oh wow those big balls. Lovingly wrapped in a smooth sack where all of her love goo was kept stored.

Casey could already feel his mouth wanting to drool.

Gabbi placed her hands on her hips, practically striking a pose for her virgin boy seeing his first naked woman. With a little something extra of course, but either way, she knew this was the first time he was nude in a room with another naked person. So she intended to make this awesome for him.

"Alright, let's begin, shall we?" She said, her voice alone causing Casey to flinch as he was zoned out, eyeing her body up and down repeatedly.

"H...holy...shit..." Casey barely managed to whisper.

Immediately this earned a giggle of appreciation from Gabbi, taking it as a compliment. Then reached over to her oils, she grabbed the white and pink bottle with 'Sensual Massage Glide' written over the front in fancy writing. A pheromone infused blend that acted as both a warming muscle relaxant, and a lubricant.

She clicked open the cap and dribbled a good portion of it onto her palm, capped the bottle, then placed it back down to rub her hands together. "Now you just close your eyes, and relax." She said, lowering her voice to a softer tone.

Casey however replied with, "Close my eyes? And miss a second of the most beautiful sight I've ever seen?"

Now it was Gabbi's turn to feel a little bit of a blush coming in, despite all of his nerves he managed to come through with another compliment and got another little chuckle from her. She was glad that seeing her naked might have bumped up his arousal and confidence and relaxed the nervousness. But she intended to make sure he was as relaxed as possible anyway, and it started at his shoulders.

"Shh...no talking while Momma works." She said climbing onto the bed, he was in the center so she had to crawl on her knees next to him to be able to reach all over his form. Her hands now slick with the oil reached up towards his neck, and began to feel along his shoulders. Gently applying pressure there and running the oil over his skin, her fingertips pressing carefully into the crevices of his collar bone and clavicle.

As advertised, the oil seemed to be working its magic already. Casey tried to calm his breathing on his own before, but as she started working in the oil with her magic fingers, he felt a soothing warmth already beginning to spread into everywhere that she touched. The liquid slid along him easily and did not feel sticky or caky at all, it glided along effortlessly wherever she guided it. She knew that it warmed to the touch as well which would only speed up the rate at which his tense muscles relaxed.

She reached behind her and picked up the bottle again to squirt more of the clear oil directly onto his chest and belly, then a little extra dollop onto her palm before she put it down. This time right beside her and went back to work.

Casey's lips remained parted the entire time, she was touching him everywhere. Running the liquid and her slippery fingers over his nipples, hardening them to little diamonds in no time flat. Bringing her hands up to his neck and gently squeezing around the base of it sending a thrilling rush through his body into his core. Over and along his arms, caressing them all the way down to his hands and giving them a squeeze. He gasped when her hands went lower, towards his tummy and rubbed the oil around his belly button. Then spread it up his sides, feeling her fingers apply pressure the whole way, slightly touching his ribcage the further up she went.

He had to hold back from giggling a few times as her fingers touched ticklish spots on him and he didn't want to break the mood. But other than that, her skills with massaging and caressing his body were incredible. He didn't know if that massage stuff had some type of special ingredient in it or if she was just naturally this good, but everywhere she rubbed it in, squeezed, stroked, caressed, everything felt great.