Someone to Watch Over Me Pt. 02

Story Info
The ethereal force takes over the young woman.
2.8k words
4.7
921
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam Frymire set his phone in the cradle and stood. He looked around the busy squad room, making sure no one was paying attention to him. He picked up his coat and started out the door.

"Frymire!", Captain Hockings yelled from across the room. Sam glanced back, seeing the Captain in the doorway to his office, and kept walking as if he didn't hear him. "I know you can hear me, Frymire, God dammit!" He looked around the squad room, many eyes on him. "Do you guys not hear me or something? Is this Captain shit just a fantasy?" He went back into his office and slammed the door.

Frymire walked out of the station and into the street, turning left. He checked his watch and kept walking. It was only noon. He wasn't supposed to meet them for another half hour. He looked back towards the precinct and since no one was following, flipped a cigarette from the box, slid it between his lips and lit it. When he got to the park, he leaned against the railing facing Market Street and waited.

A green BMW sedan pulled up to the curb and the passenger side electronic window opened slowly until Joey Venza's face appeared. "Get in the back," he yelled to Frymire.

Sam looked up and down the street, verifying that no one was watching him as he walked to the car and settled into the back seat. He barely got the car door closed before the car pulled out from the curb. A big guy behind the wheel eyed him in the rear-view mirror. Joey's muscle.

They drove in the direction of the farm house and thirty minutes later Muscle pulled off the road and slipped the car behind a small stand of trees. All three got out of the car and surveyed the area. Small groves of trees dotted the large yards. A few houses were spread around. This really was a good safe house, Sam thought. You'd be seen from several hundred yards away.

"It's about a half mile up the road still," Sam said.

Joey looked up. "We'll go in tonight. Until then, we'll wait here and make sure they don't go anywhere. Who's in there with her?"

"Two detectives, Reed and Sanders. They probably don't have much firepower. You should be able to grab her easily."

Joey smiled. "What do you mean 'you'... you're coming with us."

Frymire looked scared. "Wait a minute, Mr. Venza. This wasn't part of our deal..."

"Fuck our deal. You're gonna help us off that slut and the two cops. You wouldn't want Bruno here to get confused as to who's side you're on now would you." His finger stabbed the air toward Sam in anger.

Sam knew crossing Joey Venza was a bad idea. He looked at Muscles, who was well named. His jacket teased open exposing his tight t-shirt beneath, covering large, rippling muscles. Under his arm was a shoulder holster and Muscle's hand pulled out the Beretta, making sure a round was chambered and the clip was full. Sam put his hands in the air defensively. "Ok, Mr. Venza... I get it."

"That's more like it," Joey said, pulling a shotgun from the front seat. He pulled the action loudly, chambering a round. "We'll go in as soon as it gets dark. Frymire will lead the way," he smiled. "I want you to surprise the cops and take care of them first. I'm going to have fun with the bitch before I kill her."

Sam was sweating, even in the light cold of fall. Giving Joey Venza information or special treatment was normal for him... but not murder. And especially not killing cops.

*****

Vince and Jennifer were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, when Claire walked into the room. They were surprised that she was still wearing her night shirt. Vince could feel his cock hardening as she moved aimlessly around the room, the shirt showing a lot of leg. Her legs were damn near perfect, he thought, long, tan, smooth. Her feet were dainty with a small tattoo on the right ankle. And he could tell the way her nipples poked at it that she wasn't wearing a bra. While her breasts weren't very large, they were very perky from the looks of things.

"Rough night last night?" Jenn asked smiling, first at Vince, knowing that he was checking the girl out, then at Claire. Jenn knew she and Vince had an active night. When Vince came back from checking out the downstairs, he proceeded to make good on his promise to lick her pussy. When he walked in the door, she was sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, her fingers circling her clit in anticipation. He smiled at her then grabbed her and flipped her over, making her stand beside the bed, her chest laying on it. Without even a small hesitation, he fell to his knees behind her, snaking his arms between her legs and grabbing her hips, forcing her legs far apart with his wide shoulders and strong arms. His tongue slid inside her so fast her head was spinning. She had an orgasm almost as soon as his tongue touched her clit, but without letting up, he brought her to four more over the next hour. Their late night translated into a late morning.

Claire turned away from the sink, her right hand going to her head, looking confused, as her left hand set on the countertop for balance. "Yeah... I think... I..."

"You ok?" Vince asked protectively, standing up. His chair made a loud scraping noise on the floor, breaking the quiet of the late morning.

"Yeah..." she whispered. "I think so." She shook her head a little as if trying to clear it of cobwebs. Vince suddenly noticed her eyes, how blue they were this morning. He wondered why he hadn't noticed that last night.

"I think she's in shock," Jenn said. "You need to lay down." Jenn rose and took Claire's arm, leading her out of the kitchen and back up the stairs to her bedroom.

"I'll go out and check the grounds again," Vince yelled, grabbing his jacket and slipping out the back door. He pulled his Glock from his shoulder holster and verified it was ready. The air was brisk and his breath formed clouds as soon as it left his nose and mouth. He started walking out into the yard, heading towards the tree line two hundred yards away. His eyes scanned several of the clumps of trees scattered about the yards, but didn't see anything.

Half-way there his cell phone rang. He pulled it from his pocket. Captain Hockings. "What's the good news Cap?" he said, answering it.

"I don't have any," Winn Hockings' gruff voice said from the other end. "Be on your toes. Joey Venza got out on bail."

"Damn it!" Vince yelled, a little more loudly than he wanted. "Can't the fucking D.A. do anything right?"

Winn understood his frustration completely. "He tried. Joey has a lot of friends. I'm afraid you're going to be there longer than we anticipated. Are you ready for this?"

"Yeah... she'll be safe." He thought about the weapons they had brought, thankful that Carmichael had thought to pack a couple extra shotguns and ammunition in the trunk.

Vince heard Winn sigh on the other end. "We need her, Reed. Joey is going down finally."

"Aye aye, Cap," Vince said angrily. He hung up the phone cursing under his breath.

*****

"Here we go," Jenn almost sang as she led Claire into the bedroom. She heard Vince yell up that he was going to check outside again as she was turning down the blankets and helping Claire sit on the bed. She turned to pick up the pillow that was lying on the floor when Claire suddenly grabbed her upper arms from behind in a steel grip. "What...?" she started to say before pleasure blasted through her body. Blue electricity seemingly seared her skin where Claire's hands grabbed her and her body became like Jello.

She moaned loudly as Claire moved her body against her, Claire's hands moving up and down her arms teasingly as her lips caressed Jenn's neck. Claire nibbled on her neck and ear as her hands slid under Jenn's t-shirt and over her abdomen. She almost came from the contact so close to her pussy.

Jenn could feel her pussy throbbing with need, so wet, so wanton. "Oh my God," she moaned again as Claire's hands moved up her torso and onto her chest. Her bra couldn't stop the blue lightning from arcing between Claire's hands and her flesh. Every bolt sending yet another surge of pure pleasure through her body.

Claire's hands slid into her bra cups, pressing against her breasts, squeezing them again and again. Jenn's nipples were so hard and pointed, digging into the palms of Claire's hands. Jenn's own hands stroked over Claire's and then pulled her t-shirt higher. Claire helped her pull it over her head and off, throwing it on the floor, Claire's hands never leaving her body.

Jenn felt like she was going to scream as an orgasm raced through her body. She would have doubled over and fallen to the floor if Claire hadn't been holding her. Through the haze of her orgasm, she could hear Claire moaning loudly in response, the energy of her orgasm feeding the entity inside her and giving her pleasure.

Jenn turned and the two locked their lips together forcefully. Claire's soft lips and probing tongue were definitely different than the men Jenn had kissed. But the passion was no less. She could feel Claire's hands behind her, unfastening her bra and pulling it off her body.

They excitedly broke their embrace as Claire started kissing down Jenn's neck again, onto her collarbone and over her chest. Jenn's hands gently cradled Claire's head as her lips and tongue slipped around and over Jenn's nipple, making it ache with desire. Claire bit her nipple, making Jenn moan, then bit it again.

Jenn was panting loudly, her hands pulling and tugging at Claire's hair, completely overtaken by the intensity of the pleasure coursing through her body. "Oh fuck," she gasped as Claire kissed lower, dropping to her knees and kissing Jenn's bare stomach. Jenn was shaking like a leaf. She wanted to lay down, but never wanted this feeling to stop. She felt Claire unfasten her jeans and pull them down her bare legs, kissing her lower abdomen, just over her pussy, as she pushed them lower.

Jenn looked down into Claire's eyes as she stepped out of her pants, pushing them aside. Their blue color was brilliant and shocking, almost glowing. She gasped as Claire smiled at her lewdly and extended her tongue close to Jenn's clit, a bright blue stream of lightning flashing between them straight into Jenn's pussy.

Without even touching her, Claire slid her tongue close to her pussy, curling it teasingly, letting the lightning discharges from her tongue pulse pleasure into Jenn's sensitive flesh. Jenn moaned loudly, throwing her head back and closing her eyes tightly as she came again.

Claire laughed, feeling exhilarated from the pleasure that Jenn was generating. She pulled down the older woman's panties, her hands then going to her ass, gripping her tightly as her mouth pressed into Jenn's pussy. Her tongue slid between her labia and flicked over her clit as Jenn's knees buckled, her head swimming in pleasure. Only Claire's hands were holding her upright as she seemed to come again and again.

Jenn felt as if her body was floating as Claire moved with her to the bed. She fell into it, or Claire tossed her, Jenn didn't know which. Claire moved onto the bed slowly, her eyes full of blue, electric lust. Jenn felt drained of energy, almost helpless as Claire kicked her leg over her body, facing away from her. She watched as Claire's ass slowly moved up her body, an inch at a time, closer and closer to her face. Claire's wet, swollen pussy, drifted closer and closer. Jenn's mouth was almost watering, even though she'd never been with a woman before.

Claire's pussy hovered over her mouth as she felt the younger woman lean down and lick her clit. She shivered with excitement, closing her eyes and panting and moaning. She felt something against her lips and when she opened her eye's, Claire's pussy was right there, begging to be licked.

Blue lightning shot into her lips and tongue from Claire's pussy as she opened her mouth and began licking the soft, soaking wet flesh. Her entire body was covered in blue lightning as the two pleasured each other for what felt like an eternity. Orgasms flowed freely as Jenn's body reacted to every pleasure and gave as much back as she could.

Her body was floating, moving and drifting to waves she couldn't see or feel. Darkness overtook her and even in the darkness there was pleasure. Her body was tingling with it. She could sense Claire... Claire's mouth on her pussy... Claire's pussy against her lips... and then she thought of Vince's touch... Vince's hard cock thrusting deep in her mouth... and then there was something else... someone else... and finally, there was blackness.

"Hey, Detective!" Vince's voice was loud in the house, waking Jenn up. She shook her head, wondering where she was, wondering what had happened. "A little sleepy?"

"What?" she asked, looking around, trying to get her bearings. She was in the living room, lying on the couch, an Afghan blanket was draped over her naked body. "Oh my God... I..."

Vince stood in the middle of the living room looking down at her, smiling. "Um... did you lose something?" he asked, laughing.

"Yeah... um... I seemed to have lost my clothes," she laughed with him, confused as to how that had happened.

Vince looked around the room casually as he walked in a circle. "Where are they?"

"Look, Vince, can we talk about this after I get dressed?" she asked, standing, wrapping the Afghan around her.

"Sure," he said, drawing the word out suspiciously. "How's Claire, by the way? I hope she's not missing any clothes," he chuckled into her receding backside.

Jenn winced at his chuckling as she walked up the stairs to her room. At the top of the stairs she glanced toward Claire's room. The door was closed. She found some clothes, dressed and came downstairs again. Vince was looking out the front window, towards the street.

"By the way, Cap called," he said when he heard her hit the bottom of the stairs. "He said Joey made bail."

"Shit," she muttered. "How are we going to play this?" She slipped her shoulder holster on and checked to make sure her Glock was loaded.

"I have a bad feeling. We need to be ready for tonight." He turned and walked towards her. "I want to check every door and window and make sure we're sealed in. Then I think we'll make a few surprises, just in case." He smiled, putting his hands on her arms. "Everything ok?" he asked, truly concerned for her.

"Yeah... I just... I just don't remember what happened this afternoon." She put a hand on his arm. "That freaks the hell out of me."

His brow furrowed. "Yeah, me too. But I need you 100%. You good?"

"Yeah, Vince. I'm good." She smiled, almost believing it.

She saw Vince look at her strangely, as if studying her face.

"What's wrong," she asked.

Vince shook his head. "Nothing. I guess I just never saw the blue tint in your eyes before."

"My eyes are brown," she said matter-of-factly, pulling away and looking around the room for a mirror.

"Well, not completely." Vince walked back to the front window, thinking about the house's defenses. Joey's goons were going to come in, but they weren't going to come in hot. Joey's ass was directly on the line now. They were going to try to get to Claire without an all-out war starting... probably making it look like an accident. And that gave him an advantage.

"Oh my God," Jenn said loudly from the downstairs bathroom. "They are a little blue."

Vince shook his head and smiled. "A good detective would have noticed sooner," he laughed. "Come on, Detective, we need to get moving.

*****

The two spent most of the day, going through the house and determining their plans for different contingencies. All of the doors and windows were locked and alarmed. There were a few trip-wire sensors out in the yard and Vince moved them a little, to a new location, just in case Joey had help.

He strung a trip wire across the front and back door jams, between the door and the screen door, at knee level. Both of those were connected to flood lights that he moved inside the house, pointing them towards the door. Then they spread the few guns they had throughout the house, for fallback positions.

When the sun started to set on the horizon, Vince was looking out the front door again, anxious to get this over with.