Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Julie stripped off her tee shirt and stood watching June's blow job for a moment before turning her attention back to us. Mom was watching too and then she turned and looked up at me and said, "Fuck my ass, Baby." Julie and I both moved at the same time. Mom started to roll back up on her knees and elbows but I stopped her. She looked up at me with a look of confusion as I scrambled in behind her to take up a spoon position. She muttered, "Mmmmmm," in agreement with my choice. She raised her top leg and I pushed my stiff cock into her pussy for lubrication. She groaned hard and I reached my hand around to clutch her right breast. I took a couple strokes and pulled out of her as she groaned again.

Julie was quickly moving into a sixty-nine position on her side facing Mom's pussy. Mom pushed her face to Julie's pussy and they were both moaning as I moved my gooey cock to Mom's anus. Julie was already slurping on Mom's sex as I pushed my rock-hard cock forward and Mom pushed back. I was gentle, and once I was inside, I stopped and waited for Mom to make the next move. It came almost immediately as she pushed back further and groaned into Julie's sex.

In seconds I was fully imbedded in Mom's ass. She muttered, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Jesus Christ, Dex. Your cock is amazing. Fuck me, Baby." Before I started, I lifted my head to see what Julie was doing. She was moaning constantly. I saw that June had apparently been successful getting Dad's cock up because she was perched in his lap grinding her hips hard on him. Her hands were on his shoulders and his hands were on her ass-cheeks pulling and releasing. His eyes were closed as he gasped for air.

My cock hardened again from the view of Dad and June together and Mom emitted a muffled groan in response. I started my butt-fuck slowly as I withdrew and pushed back in without hesitation. Mom mumbled, "Yes. Oh, my gawwdd, yes." Julie had moved a hand to my balls, which was an amazing addition to what I was experiencing. The heat and pressure on my cock were incredible. Mom groaned into Julie's pussy.

I heard June grinding her squishy sex on Dad's cock and she whimpered, "Oh fuck, Daddy. You're making me cum." That was followed quickly by a screech. I looked over Mom's body to see June thrashing in Dad's lap as he clung tightly to her hips with his lips pressed to one of her tits. Her arms clung desperately to his neck. June's clenching pussy must have pulled him over the top as he groaned out, "UUNNNGGG," as she drove his hip up into her. June reacted immediately as she yelled out, "Oh gawwdd. Yes, Daddy. Give it to me. Oh fuck, yes."

I picked up my pace when Mom muttered, "Oh gawwdd, Baby. Faster. Harder." She was getting turned on by the sounds from the chair. Mom's groans into Julie's pussy alerted me to the fact that she was getting close. Since I had cum only minutes ago, I wasn't. I was trying though. I wanted to cum in Mom's ass at the same time as her orgasm. Mom pulled her face from Julie's sex and screamed so loud. "Hurry, Baby. Cum with me. Oh my God." She was seething air in through her clenched teeth. She started grinding her hips on my cock and Julie's tongue as her vaginal and anal orgasms grabbed her and she went completely rigid for a moment and then started thrashing her hips. She screamed again; "Ffff...uuuu...cckkk." Her sphincter slammed down hard on my cock and began pulsing spastically. I realized that my fucking motion was just pushing her forward and pulling her back. Mom had abandoned her attack on Julie's pussy and Julie was forced back from Mom's pulsing hips. She sat up to watch.

June had spun around on Dads' cock to watch. Dad's hands were both on June's tits fingering her erect nipples. I couldn't tell if Mom was also having a vaginal orgasm. The vice like grip on my cock prevented me from feeling anything else. I ran my hand down from her hip into her sex and sure enough she was embroiled in both. I ran my index finger across her clitoris and she exploded back into me with a guttural groan. "Oh fuck, Dex. No. Too sensitive." I pushed my finger into her pussy to give her something to clench on besides air. Her vaginal and anal clenches were completely out of synch.

I felt the bed compress and lifted my head to see Dad kneeling on the bed beside Julie with June on the other side of him. They were both fondling his flaccid cock. Mom reached out to fondle his hanging balls.

When I could, I eased my cock from Mom's ass and she groaned hard all the way out. She released Dad's balls and reached back to see how big her gaping anus was. She giggled around her gasping breath as she could nearly put her entire hand inside.

I rolled onto my back as I heaved in air. My cock was incredibly hard and pointing at the ceiling. Julie said, "Hey. You didn't cum. Did you?" I heaved in a breath and shook my head in response. She released Dad's cock and sprang off the bed and moments later I heard the bathroom sink come on. Then she was back with a hot, wet, washcloth. She leaned over Mom's body and vigorously washed my vertical rod. She giggled as it pulsed away from her. She retrieved it and pushed the washcloth between Moms' butt-cheeks.

I had a feeling about where this was going to go. I closed my eyes as my breathing began to ease and return to normal. I reached over and ran my hand down Mom's arm to her slender waist and up the gentle slope of her hips to her perfect ass. She moaned from the sensation of my touch. Then I felt the bed compress closer to me and I looked up to see Julie positioning herself with her feet on either side of my waist, facing me. She was caressing her nipples as she dropped herself to me. She guided my cock to her pussy and pushed herself all the way down to my balls, groaning as I entered her and again as the fattest part slid into her vagina.

Mom rolled over to face me and reached under Julie's ass to cradle my balls. Julie pulled herself up my shaft and repeated a few times. I suspected that this wasn't Julie's game plan but merely a preliminary to prepare for what she really wanted.

Sure enough, Julie made a half-dozen strokes up and down my cock and then slid off. She was already breathing erratically. Mom came closer and kissed me and whispered, "Fuck her ass, Baby." Julie leaned backward and planted her hands on my knees with locked elbows bracing her. She pulled her feet up beside my ribs and dragged my cock through her sex. She moaned as her hips rocked back and forth. She balanced herself on one hand and two feet and pressed my cock hard to her sex as she rolled her hips. Then she guided the tip of my cock to her anus and looked down at me with a grin as she grimaced and grunted her way on.

I couldn't see Dad or June because Mom's body was blocking my view, but I heard the familiar slurping noises and I knew June was sucking Dad's cock, trying to get him up again. I didn't dwell on that situation as Julie began driving herself up and down my shaft using her legs and rocking her hips. I was looking straight into her sex when I tucked my chin in to look at her, rapidly pushing herself up and letting gravity push her back down.

The firm grip and the heat of her bowels was having its affect on me. Another climax was swirling around in my balls. Julie's eyes were open but glassy as she slammed herself up and down. She was groaning from each thrust and pretty soon she started chanting, "Oh my gawwdd. Oh my gawwdd," each time she dropped herself. As my orgasm swirled in closer, I began adding to the action by rocking my hips forward and back as I flexed my cock as hard as I could. I could see her facial expressions morphing from one to the next. I was sure mine were too. Then she screwed her face into a gasp and she burst out, "Fucking awesome. Here I go."

For the second time in a half-hour my cock was being squeezed tightly by a sphincter muscle. Julie's grip was even tighter than Mom's and I groaned as she squeezed my orgasm out of me. I frantically tried to thrust my hips up into her to drive my cum upward. I just lifted her too. She was screaming loudly as my cum boiled up my shaft into her bowels. I knew her orgasm was anal because of the grip and the fact that her vagina wasn't clenching. I found myself wishing there was a way to get my tongue to her pussy at that moment. I blew at least eight long, powerful cum shots into her and she screamed with each one. She suddenly pitched forward, changing the angle and not in a good way. She groaned along with me and then pitched back with her hands on my knees again.

I had finished before Julie's anal spasms ended. When she was still, except for the heaving of her chest, she looked down at Mom and said, "I can't believe it Mom. He's still hard." I may have been hard but I was done. I laid there unmoving, gasping air in and out. Mom pushed her lips to mine and then whispered, "Good job, Dex."

Julie lifted herself up and off my cock. It was softening and when Julie released it, it flopping down on my stomach, bobbed up once and then settled down. Cum was drooling down Julie's thighs and she clamped her hand to her ass and grabbed the wet washcloth from between Mom's butt-cheeks and shoved it to hers before stepping off the bed to the floor. Moments later the faucet in the sink came on again. Then Julie appeared in the doorway saying, "Come on June. It's pretty late. We're up early in the morning."

I rolled on my side and watched as June pulled her face back from Dad's crotch. She smacked saliva from her lips and took one more trip down Dad's flaccid cock and pulled back. She giggled and said, "How about tomorrow in your big-shot office?" Dad's eyes lit up as he just chuckled. I envisioned that scene in my mind as my cock jumped up and then settled back on my hip.

June grabbed up hers and Julie's tee shirts and headed for the door. I chuckled to myself when I heard them thundering down the stairs. Mom giggled because I had reacted to the herd of elephants going down the stairs. She shook her head and said, "You'd think that with their athletic prowess that they'd be lighter on their feet." Dad chuckled too as she climbed onto the bed to take his spot. I took that as the signal for me to go.

I decided to take a quick shower and seconds after I slid the shower door shut, Mom slid it open and got in with me. I washed her from head to toe, paying particular attention to her tits, pussy and ass-cheeks. She giggled as we kissed. She washed me paying attention to my dick but stopped when I started to harden. We rinsed and dried off. She kissed me again and then went to her bedroom and I went to mine.

I thought about Dad's participation. There wasn't a hint that he felt anything different from what he had said. There wasn't a hint that he felt that he was on-board with this family sex only because he felt he had to. The was no indication that he was 'going along to get along'. If he and June have sex in his office tomorrow, then there would be no holds-barred. Dad's office was his sanctum sanctorum.

As we headed out the front door after breakfast, Mom pulled me aside and whispered, "I've already spoken to June. I'm going to take her place. Can you get Sylvia out of the way at lunch? Your dad doesn't know about the switch, so don't say anything." I nodded and she grinned as she stretched up and gave me a kiss. I turned to the door and Mom grabbed my arm and when I turned back to her, she said, "Stand-by. I plan on stopping by your office one of these days. No warning." She parted her robe and flashed me and laughed at the look on my face.

On the way to work, there were no discussions about last night or June's comment about 'doing' Dad in his office today. I asked Dad what his new office number was. I had been to the top floor exactly once, on my first day when Dad was introducing me around. He said that he wasn't sure what the office number was and said that he would have Sylvia call me.

Dad parked in his new spot. It already had his name on the sign. We all went our own ways and before the girls headed toward the labs; I whispered to June, "You aren't going to see Dad today, right?"

June whispered back, "Mom asked me not to. She wants to surprise him to be the first in his new office." I chuckled to myself. I had suspected that that was Mom's motive. I wished the girls a good day as our paths diverged and headed for my office. I greeted Ginger as I passed her desk. She was always the first one to arrive every morning. She gave me a lascivious smile and repeatedly pushed her tongue into her cheek. Even though she did give a great blow job, I hoped my next installment wasn't due this morning. She giggled as I hurried by.

Per Mom's request, I called Sylvia first thing. I knew she would be in her new office. When she answered the phone, I could tell that she was very excited with her new digs. I asked her to lunch and she readily accepted. She gave me directions. We talked for a few minutes and she invited me to dinner Friday night at her apartment. I accepted and my dick began pushing on my zipper as I recalled the last dinner at her apartment. Before hanging up, I sent her an air-kiss, wondering if she would return one. She did and then giggled.

Before I could get the receiver in the cradle, there was a knock on my door. It was a light knock and very feminine. I loudly said, "Come in." The doorknob turned and the door was hip-checked open. It was Ginger, as I expected. She was carrying two ceramic cups of what she announced was coffee. She set one cup on the edge of my desk and lifted the second to her face and blew on it before grinning down at me. I was waiting for the shoe to drop and it didn't take long.

She dropped herself into a chair in front of my desk and leaned forward with her cup, displaying the shadowed cleavage in her low-cut blouse. She blew on her cup again and with a wicked grin on her face, said, "I like fresh cream in my coffee. Do you have any?" I knew exactly what she wanted but I played it dumb. I shook my head and sipped on my cup noting that the coffee was blonde and sweet. She had already put cream and sugar in my cup, just how I liked it.

In spite of my attempts to be play it dumb, my cock was eager to give her what she wanted; a few shots of the fresh cream it could deliver. The discomfort I was feeling in my crotch was apparently transmitted to my face and she giggled and said, "You really are fighting this aren't you?" She giggled again and continued, "That's alright Dex. I'll just take what I came for. Okay?" She stood and came around to the back of my desk and stared down at my lap. She whistled and said, "That must hurt." She set her cup on my desk and pulled my chair back from my desk. I didn't fight her. She had information that could hurt a lot of people that I loved.

Ginger moved between my legs and squatted as she unzipped my pants. She grinned up at me as her hand disappeared into my boxer shorts and came out with my raging hard cock in her hand. She bent forward and kissed the knob before starting a vigorous hand job. I didn't want to encourage her but a groan escaped my lungs. She bent forward and kissed my knob again and then pushed her lips to the ridge and went no further. Both hands flew up and down my shaft in unison. She augmented the sensation by drilling her tongue into my 'spot' and I could feel my orgasm building quickly. I didn't try to delay the inevitable. I was savoring the moment when I was at the crest of the wave and just rolling over the top.

Ginger knew I was close too. She released one hand from my cock and picked up her coffee cup and lowered it down beside my cock. I groaned loudly as my climax rose. She pulled her lips off and pulled my cock down toward her cup. My hard cock didn't want to bend that way and I was forced to lean toward her. She took the opportunity to kiss me. Her hand flew up and down my cock and I was over the crest. Cum blew hard into her cup with a splash of the mixture landing on her sleeve. She tried to pull her arm back and she also released my cock, which immediately lifted up to a more comfortable angle and the second shot cleared the top of her cup landing in her cleavage. She was getting frantic and while she sorted herself out, two shots of cum splashed across her face. I smiled with the situation but Ginger wasn't amused at all. She spilled more coffee on her skirt as she tried to avoid the continuing streams of cum blasting from my cock. She lost her balance and fell backward to her ass trying to catch what ever she could in her coffee cup. I don't know how she didn't spill the whole cup on herself.

I grabbed a wad of tissues from a box behind me on the credenza and collected the remaining dribbles of cum. Ginger was on her ass, half in the knee-well of my desk. Her knees were splayed wide exposing her naked pussy. For several moments she just sat there with a shocked look on her face. Then she began to take stock of the situation. She ran her fingers through the cum on her face. She pushed them into her mouth before returning for more. Her blouse was covered with splatters of cum from her face. She looked down into her blouse to see the cum in her cleavage. I expected that she would be horrified but she giggled and looked up at me with the wad of tissues still pressed to my cock.

She offered me her hand to help her up. She sat back on the edge of my desk and surveyed the damage again. I handed her the box of tissues and she grabbed a handful. Where she found wet smears of cum, she scooped them up with her fingers and deposited them between her lips. She used the tissues to get herself in good enough shape to make it to the lady's room if she encountered anyone on the way.

When she was done, she looked down at my cock, which was dangling there in a near flaccid state. I had forgotten to put it away with all the fuss about her condition. She reached for it and gently squeezed the firm crown and said, "I'll have to handle this differently next time." She lifted her cup to her face and peered into it. She swirled it around and took a long sip of whatever remained in her cup. She grinned up at me standing above her and said, "Perfect. Thanks, Dex."

I found myself half hoping that this wasn't going to be a daily thing. I pushed my soft dick back in my pants and zipped up before tossing the tissue in the waste basket. She pushed herself off my desk and looked down to check her appearance one more time. She threw me an air-kiss and headed for the door. She looked back at me and pushed her tongue into her cheeks and swirled it around. Then she grinned at me and she was gone.

When I left my office for lunch, Ginger was at her desk grinning at me as I passed by. She was wearing a completely different set of clothes. I was feeling a little impish and I shouldn't have done it but I grabbed my dick through my pants and waggled it at her. She looked down at my crotch and pushed her middle finger through her pursed lips and then pushed her finger in and out like it was a cock. I knew that I had made a mistake and I hurried past. My little head reacted differently than my big head and my dick hardened to lift my pant leg at the thigh. I pulled my suitcoat closed and buttoned it hoping that it would deflate before I got to Sylvia's office. It took me ten minutes, the same as before, but this walk included a short ride in an elevator to the top floor.

As I did the first time I was up here, I marveled at the luxurious cherry wood paneled walls and deep, plush carpeting. The furniture was also cherry and unlike everywhere else, was in matched groupings of desk, chairs and credenzas. Several secretaries sat in an open bullpen similar to the area that Ginger occupied. They were all older than Ginger. They paid me no mind as I checked the office numbers on the walls to find my way to Sylvia's office, which was an outer office to my Dad's inner office. Dad was standing behind Sylvia in her chair pecking away on her computer when I walked through the open door. He was pointing at something on her screen and she was reacting to whatever it was he was pointing at.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers