Sleeping Beauty Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned myself around and lowered my cock down to her face, gasping as I felt her guide me into her mouth, her lips closing over me as her tongue swirled around the head.

I used my fingers to part her pussy lips and resumed licking at her pussy as I felt Lauren's mouth on my cock, working back and forth. We stayed like that for a while, her sucking at my cock as I performed some oral magic on her clit, groaning and moaning at the pleasure we were giving each other.

"Roll over," Lauren said after a while and we swapped positions. I lay on my back and enjoyed the sight of Lauren's pussy as it descended towards my face. My tongue met it and began to once again probe within its delightful folds as I felt her hand wrap around the base of my cock and her lips slide down over the top of it.

I could see the moisture of her excitement glistening on her lips as I continued to please her and I could feel Lauren's saliva running down my cock, beginning to coat my balls as her head moved repeatedly up and down my length, her thumb and forefinger sliding up and down the now lubricated shaft in a tight ring.

I was amazed at how good it felt and endeavoured to ensure that I was providing at least as much pleasure as I was getting. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and slipped a finger into her pussy as my tongue attacked her clit. I felt her push back against the penetration and slid a second finger in alongside the first.

Lauren's mouth left my cock and I felt her fist slide up and down my cock for a few moments. She then released her grip and used only her mouth, sucking my length up and down. Her hands wrapped themselves around my thighs as I'd done to her and I felt a hand grasp my balls, fondling them as her mouth worked at my cock. She pulled them up and away from me as she sucked and then I felt her finger running around the rim of my anus. I paused in mid lick on her clit as her finger centered on my anus and pushed. I felt her finger slip into my butt hole slightly then pause as it met resistance. Lauren sucked hard on my cock, up and down as she made small movements with her finger, wiggling it just within the entrance to my arse. I'd never had anyone do this to me and was apprehensive.

Lauren withdrew her finger and pulled my cock and balls out of the way. I felt saliva run down over my butt and her finger rubbed it against my anus before pushing into me. Again, it slipped in a small way and she paused, wriggling it. Then as I breathed again and relaxed a little, I felt her slide the finger much deeper inside me.

At first I wasn't sure how comfortable I was with this development. My mind was telling me that I shouldn't be enjoying her sticking her finger in her butt. The reality was though that it felt amazing. I even found myself pushing back as she began to slide the finger in and out of my hole as her mouth worked up and down my cock.

"Do it to me as well. Finger my butt," she told me between sucks.

I glanced down past her pussy and could see her juices glistening on her puckered little hole. I slid my finger back and forth in her pussy a few times and then ran it down to her anus, running it around in circles before trying to push it inside her.

I felt and watched my finger as I applied pressure to her anus and it slowly slid within her. I could feel her ring of muscle around as my finger as it slid deeper inside. I kept pushing and soon it was buried in her anus up to the second knuckle, at which point I decided that I should work on her clit as well.

I heard her cry out around my cock and she pushed her finger harder into my anus. As it wiggled about inside me, her mouth worked my cock and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold on any longer. My cock exploded and Lauren sucked and slurped as my sperm flooded her mouth.

I felt her convulsing at the same time and was surprised to feel her anus clenching at the finger that I still had buried in it as she came in response to my orgasm.

"Wow, that was incredible," I said to her moments later, Lauren having rolled from on top of me and turned around.

"Was that a first for you then?" she asked, grinning.

"Not the 69, but certainly it's the first time I've had someone finger my butt like that, or fingered someone else's for that matter," I replied.

"Mmmm, then I am glad that I got to be the one to educate you," she grinned at me. "Does that mean that you've never fucked anyone up the ass?"

"Dead right," I laughed. "I've seen it in porn, but I've never come across anyone that was willing to give it a go."

"Well you have now, I love it up my ass and I've something else I want you to try too," Lauren said, moving to kiss me, her breast crushing against my arm as she leant over me. My cock twitched in response. Lauren reached down and enveloped my cock in her hand again.

"Mmm, still nice and big," she said, grinning. "Come with me." She jumped off of the bed and I watched in delight as her firm breasts jiggled with the movement. She held out her hand to me and I clambered off of the bed behind her. She led me in the direction of the bath room and then started the shower running before turning and kissing me, the two of us standing naked together in the bathroom.

After a few moments of kissing and touching, she checked the temperature of the water and then stepped under the cascade, inviting me to join her. I stepped into the shower as well and stood beneath the water, holding her in my arms, my cock, already stiff again, trapped between our bodies. The feel of her breasts, crushed against my chest was wonderful.

Lauren picked up the soap and then slowly and deliberately began washing me. I was told to stand still and so simply stood there as she diligently applied herself to every square inch of my body. When she reached my cock, she took her time, caressing and fondling me, teasing, her lathered hands sliding up and down my engorged shaft. Once the water had rinsed away all evidence of soap, she took it in her mouth, sucking me briefly before telling me to turn around.

"Touch your toes," she said to me. I obliged, bending over to place my hands on the floor of the tub, my body clear of the cascade of water. I felt her start to wash my buttocks, her hands caressing my cheeks, sliding all over them. She reached between my legs and her soapy hand grabbed my sack, pulling gently, my balls slipping within her grasp. I felt her finger run over and around my anus, quickly followed by the cake of soap being rubbed gently across it.

This was replaced by her finger which diligently caressed my butt hole before sliding into it again. As it slid in and out, her other hand reached for my cock, tugging it. I still couldn't believe how good it felt. Her finger withdrew and I felt more soap. Her finger slid in again, but this time that wasn't enough for her and I felt her working a second finger into my butt. I tried to relax and Lauren was gentle, taking her time until she had indeed managed to penetrate me with two fingers.

This continued for a few moments until she withdrew them and I felt water wash over my anus, her fingers stroking me, washing away the soap.

"Now watch me, no touching" she said. I stood and turned and Lauren moved to swap places so that she was now out of the cascade of water which fell across my back and shoulders. Lauren reached into the water to wet her hands and then lathered the soap between them, her eyes locking on mine, the gorgeous grin that had first captivated me plastered across her face.

Her hands began rubbing over her body, commencing with her breasts, squeezing and pulling at them as she rubbed her soapy hands all over. My cock twitched to see her breasts manipulated like that and my hands itched to take over and feel the smooth soapy skin slide beneath my palms. Next she washed her arms, followed by her stomach, her fingers making it nearly to the top of the slit of her pussy, but not quite.

Lauren lifted one leg to the side of the tub into which the shower fell and took her time washing it. I admired the way her calf slid beneath her hand, the taught curve of her thigh as it too was washed. When she'd finished one, she repeated the exercise with the other before her hand ran over her mound, her fingers curling down over her pussy lips.

The soap was applied to her hands again and her fingers and soapy hands washed all over her pussy. I could just pick that she was sliding her two middle fingers of her right hand inside her pussy as she did so.

Then she stopped and turned to face away from me. Lauren knelt down in the bath and put her left palm on the bottom of the bath. Her right hand contained the soap and as I watched, she ran it over her anus and pussy again and again.

Lauren allowed the soap to fall to the bottom of the bath. I was about to pick it up for here when I was stopped by the sight of her finger playing at her anus. Quickly it disappeared into her butt hole and I sighed in awe as I watched. Then, as she had done to me, she slipped a second finger into her butt before working them in and out, fucking her own anus and stretching it with her two fingers.

It was an incredible sight. It seemed all too soon that the fingers slipped out of her butt and she stood up again, stepping close to touch me as my hands seemed to leap the distance between us to seize her breasts.

With the soap washed from our bodies, Lauren announced that it was time to dry ourselves and return to the bed. She climbed onto it and lay on her back, her legs spread wide. I enjoyed the fact that she'd taken such control. It was such a change from her role as Sleeping Beauty. I found it an incredible turn on.

"Fuck me Dave, I want to feel that rigid cock of yours inside my pussy," she declared. I climbed onto the bed, positioning the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and thrusting, sliding it within her. She was warm and moist and I slid effortlessly inside her willing pussy, both of us groaning as I penetrated her.

I fucked her with long, steady strokes, feeling her pushing back against me each time our pelvises ground together. I held myself over her and her hands reached up to stroke my chest, her fingers playing at my nipples, pulling and teasing them as I knew I would do to her if the positions were reversed.

Lauren allowed me to fuck her like this for a while before telling me to lie on my back. I slipped from the loving embrace of her pussy and lay back upon the bed, wondering what she was up to.

Lauren moved down the bed until she was between my legs, her face close enough to my cock that I could feel her breath on me.

"I told you before that I'd teach you something else," she said, grinning at me from between my legs. She ran her tongue over the length of my cock, coated as it was in her pussy juice. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and raised me vertical before sucking long and hard down my shaft. Then she allowed my dick to slip from her mouth again and ran her tongue back down my cock. She didn't stop though and her tongue was soon tracing spirals on my scrotum.

She sucked a testicle into her mouth, and allowed it to slide back out, her teeth grazing my scrotum. She sucked on the second ball and repeated the process. Then her tongue worked down between my balls. Her arms pushed my legs apart and my knees up, towards my chest.

"Hold your legs up," she told me and I grabbed my legs beneath my knees and pulled them towards my chest, my mind starting to consider what it was that was about to happen.

Lauren ran her tongue down further and I felt it brush over my anus. It was, surprisingly, a delightful feeling.

Lauren grabbed my rock hard cock with one hand and licked at my butt hole, her tongue traveling in circles around my anus and flicking back and forth across my hole. She even pushed and probed inside me with her tongue, her hand still firmly wrapped around my shaft.

I lay mesmerized as she pleasured my butt for several minutes, before her tongue wound its way back up over my scrotum and along my cock, which she then took within her mouth again. She didn't stop there for long though, continuing to use her mouth to explore her way back up my body.

She licked and bit at my nipples and I had my hands entangled in her hair as she moved closer and closer to my face, biting and licking. I felt her tongue on my collar bone, on my neck, then my ear and finally it was in my mouth as her pussy rubbed against and then slid down over my erection.

"Did you like that?" she asked me, taking a breath between kisses.

"I have to admit that I did," I replied.

"Good, because now I want you to eat my ass for me, will you do that?"

"Anything you desire, my Princess," I said to her. She grinned at me and rolled over to lay on the bed, spreading her legs and pulling her knees to her chest in readiness.

I moved in between her legs again, first using my fingers to trace over her pussy and push within her folds and then my tongue, driving it as deep inside her hole as I could before trickling and trailing it down toward her anus.

I paused before I did so, taking a moment to survey the puckered hole that I was about to use my tongue on. Thinking about how pleasurable it had been for me, I ran my tongue around her anus as she had done for me.

I flicked it back and forth and ran it around and around and the whole time Lauren sighed and moaned and cried out with pleasure. I wrapped one hand around her right leg and applied my thumb to her clit as I continued this new exploration.

I felt Lauren's butt cheeks part further and realized that she had released her knees and was now using her hands to pull her buttocks apart to give me better and deeper access to her bum hole. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and rubbed my thumb hard against her clit.

Lauren came and I slipped my tongue out of her anus, watching as her pussy and anus both clenched over and over again as the pleasure washed through her.

"Oh fuck that was so good," she said to me, grinning. She pulled me up toward her and I kissed her, pushing her legs apart with my knee. They parted willingly and I slipped my cock back up into her tight pussy, still moving gently with the aftermath of her climax.

I started slowly, but couldn't hold back and started fucking her pussy harder and faster. As I approached my second climax, Lauren stopped me.

"No, not in my pussy; I want you to cum in my bum," she demanded. She pushed me away and I allowed her room to move. She turned over onto her hands and knees and invited me to fuck her from behind. I slipped my cock back inside, feeling her along the entire length of my cock as I slid all the way inside her. Lauren pushed back, encouraging me to fuck her deep and hard.

I slid myself in and out of her pussy, enjoying each stroke until she reminded me, "In my ass, I need to feel your cock in my ass." My cock slipped from her pussy and I rubbed the length of it down over her anus before holding the head of it against her anus.

As soon as it was centered, I could feel Lauren pushing back against me, urging me to get my cock into her bum. I applied pressure and then my cock was slipping inside the tight ring of her anus, sliding deeper and deeper until my balls were squashed up against her pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels so big!" she said, looking over her shoulder at me, grinning. "Fuck me, Dave, just fuck it like you were my pussy." I pulled back, feeling her anus slide over my cock before thrusting back inside her again.

"Oh fuck yes!" Lauren cried and I started working my cock in and out of her butt just as I had been doing to her pussy.

I reached forward and grabbed Lauren's tit with one hand, pulling on it and she reached back beneath herself with one hand to pleasure her clit. She dropped her head and shoulders down onto the bed and I had to release her tit as she now used both her hands to pleasure her clit and pussy.

I kept fucking her butt and could feel my orgasm getting close, but Lauren beat me to it. With an ecstatic cry, she exploded and I felt her butt hole grabbing at my cock. It was more than I could take and my balls tensed and released. I felt my seed eject from my cock, filling her arse.

We collapsed together moments later, lying on the bed, content.

"God I wish you were staying," she said to me sleepily a little later again.

"Or that you were coming with me," I said, my hands gently caressing her hair and stroking the line of her jaw.

"You fly out tomorrow night, don't you?" she asked me. I confirmed that this was the case.

"Can you come to the park tomorrow?" she asked me.

"I think I can scrounge up enough for one more day," I replied, "even if I only get to spend your breaks with you."

"Don't worry, I'll get a ticket left for you at the gate, I'm owed some favours," she smiled to me sleepily.

"What time do you have to be at the park?" I asked her. She told me the time and I sighed. It was early.

"Will you stay the night?" I invited.

"Yes," she said, smiling. We kissed good night and dropped off to sleep.

When I awoke the next morning, there was a note on my pillow. (I thought that only ever happened in the movies).

Dave, you sex-crazed beast =)

You look just as good asleep as you do when you're burying that lovely cock in my pussy. I didn't want to wake you, so please forgive the note. I had to get to work, so when you get to the gate, go to the one closest to the road, there'll be a ticket there in your name. Come to the royal court and line up for a photo at 11am. I'll have one of the pages sort you out.

Oh, and check out your phone.

Luv Lauren xxx ;o)

My phone lay on the bed next to me, so I picked it up. The wall paper had been changed and now showed a picture of Lauren, standing in the hotel room in her blue summer dress. She had one hand on her hip, and the other held beside her. Dangling from it was the white lace thong.

I grinned and barred up. I decided to check the phone for more pictures, just in case. I was glad that I did, because I was rewarded.

There were three more photos, one of Lauren lifting her skirt up to show her hairless pussy, one of her exposing her right breast and finally a shot of what could only be her finger sticking in her butt. She'd obviously had a very busy morning.

I was tempted to masturbate and blow my load, but held off, hoping that it might get taken care of later.

------------------

I approached the first gate that I came to and stood in line at the ticket booth. When it was my turn, I said to the girl behind the counter, "I was led to believe that you'd have a ticket here for me ... my name's Dave."

"And can I ask who was going to leave this for you?" she asked me.

"Lauren," I replied, starting to think that there might be a hitch. The girl smiled at me and turned to pick up an envelope. She withdrew a ticket from it and scanned it before handing it to me.

"Have a special day," she said to me, grinning. I smiled at her, wondering if she knew more than I did or whether it was just one of those greetings that they use at these places.

I glanced back as I passed through, thinking about it and she was still watching me. She winked and I was now convinced that she did indeed know something.

I looked at my watch. 10am. Too early to go to the royal court, so I took my time strolling over to Fantasy Land, watching the people with smiles plastered on their faces because they were in Disneyland. Young or old, they all had it.

When I did get to the royal park, there was a queue to get your photo taken with the princesses again. I stood at the end of the line and endured the same curious looks from the families gathered there with their kids, some of them dressed in the costumes of the princesses that they were there to see, that I had the other day when I'd stood in line childless.