Shiori at her Boyfriend's House

Story Info
Shiori's training to become the perfect dog continues.
2.2k words
4.29
16.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how I came to be trained as a dog by my classmate boyfriend.

From the moment I walked in the door of my boyfriend's house, I became a dog. He was my master.

When my boyfriend calls me to his house, I find him waiting for me at the entrance.

At the front door, I take off all my clothes and put myself in a naked attention posture.

My boyfriend with a cool face, his arms folded, stares at my naked body.

He tweaks my boobs and nipples, tickles my belly button, and so on. I have to keep my head down and keep my eyes on the ground no matter what he does to me.

I feel to resist...it's a very unnatural feeling to be naked, at someone's door.

But he takes my clothes and my bag and puts them in a locked closet and won't give them back until I leave; there's nothing I can do.

Finally, my boyfriend says, "Okay, Shiori. Next posture."

"Yes, Master!"

I say in a loud voice, I turn around and go on all fours with my hands on the floor, my legs spread wide and my buttocks raised high.

What if his parents come back suddenly? Or if there is mail delivery?

I'm on all fours in the doorway of a private house, completely naked, with my ass sticking out. If people see me like this, they'll think I'm a crazy slut.

When that happened, I was so nervous that I wanted to go upstairs as soon as possible, but my boyfriend took his time to open my buttocks with his fingers and stare at my shameful stretched hole.

The only thing I can hear is my breathing, which is strangely loud. I can feel his gaze on my hips and anus. I can feel his gaze on my pussy too.

After a long, long time, he finally wraps the collar around my neck and yanks on the leash.

"Come on! Shiori!"

"Yes, Master! Master!"

I crawl on all fours down the long hallway of his house, being careful not to close my legs.

My hard training to become a dog starts now.

My boyfriend liked to make rules and regulations, which I had to follow without fail, so every time we met I had to perform specific actions, based on his various rules.

For example, after I stripped down and crawled on all fours to his room or the sitting room with him leading the way, before I could be trained I had to sit first on the floor in front of him.

As he stood in front of me, I squatted, put my hands in front of me and put my head on the floor. Down on my knees, I greeted him in a loud voice.

"Master, please train this disgusting bitch Shiori very hard again today!"

At first, I was very reluctant to say such embarrassing words out loud, but then I realized that when I said them, I felt like I was entering a different world, a world where my boyfriend was the master and I was his dog: soon I got used to it.

"Okay, Shiori, let's do the physical examination!"

"Yes,Master!"

I stood up, naked with only a red collar on.

Then I opened my legs, folded my hands behind my head, and stretched my chest.

"Master, these are Shiori's melons!"

It was clear that my boyfriend had given a lot of thought to the words I had to use, to make sure they were the most embarrassing and humiliating.

I was always proud of my full, well-shaped breasts, which were at the same time feminine and elegant, and surely I didn't think of them of "melons".

But in my boyfriend's imagination, they were assimilated to the vulgar tits of low-class drifters who showed them in cheap kyabakura, for horny middleage salarymen to fondle them.

Like them, but more viciously, he touched my breasts with both hands and tweaked my nipples.

The serious look on his face made me feel like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Okay, next!"

"Yes,Master!"

I put my hands down in front of me and spread my vagina open.

"Master, this is Shiori's cunt!"

That's the word he made me use...when I was in high school, I heard about this from my friends in secret chats between girls.

I never used it, so it was embarrassing to say something so crude about my body..

But when he crouched down in front of me and stared at me, it wasn't so much embarrassment as the humiliation at being forced to do this.

"Okay! Shiori, next!"

"Yes, Master!"

I turned around, spread my legs wide, and bent over to open the crack my ass with my hands.

"Master,... this is... the... hole... of... Shiori's... ass."

This was most humiliating and embarrassing, and I could not get used to it until the end.

I could feel his breath on my asshole as he moved his face closer to mine.

I close my eyes and try to hold back my embarrassment.

I felt very miserable, but unmistakably very erotic too...

After the physical examination, the day's training began.

First, he taught me how to walk and how to posture like a dog.

In his house, there was a large sitting room with a very large, antique, table.

It was one of those traditional Japanese tables around which people don't sit on chairs, but squat around.

He had me climb on top of it and get down on all fours.

The first thing I did was to put my hands shoulder-width apart in front of me, open my legs a little, and put my knees on the floor.

Always arch your back so that the line of your hips is visible, and keep your head up and look straight ahead -- that's was one of the basic lessons.

However, keeping your head up and look straight ahead. It is a very painful posture.

Then there was the posture with knees straightened and hips raised high. This is also a very painful posture because of the weight on the front. Under my boyfriend's commands, I was forced to practice this embarrassing posture over and over again.

I was crawling on all fours with my hips up and down and my legs open and closed on the table in the living room of someone's house... I felt like an idiot... I felt like laughing, but I also felt like crying,..it was so perverted....

I kept wondering what my boyfriend would do if the door suddenly opened and his parents came in, but he didn't seem to mind at all, he just cared of making me practice getting up and down quickly on all fours on his command, over and over again.

When I was able to do that, he would take me down from the table to the floor, where he would put me on all fours again.

This time, I was trained to crawl on all four feet like a dog.

I practiced walking slowly and straight with my knees on the floor.

Then I practiced walking while shaking my hips in an entertaining way.

Gradually he increased the speed to make me walk faster.

In this posture, the knees rub against the floor and become red, swollen, and very painful; but of course he didn't care, my training was more important than my pain.

The next exercise was to walk with knees straight and hips raised high, or to run fast, or to walk with hips swinging.

It was a long process.

Over a long stretch of time, under the command of my boyfriend, I was trained until I was drenched in sweat inside the room and the hallway.

I had to not only crawl but also walk in a cute and beautiful pose.

In the hallway of my boyfriend's house, there was a large mirror that reflected my pose on all fours, and he was very strict about correcting my posture.

To make the line from my back to my hips clearer, I had to curve my back and stick out my hips.

The head should be up and facing straight ahead.

If I was distracted and just stayed on all fours, I would be scolded and spanked, so I had to be continuously on my best behavior and pay attention to my posture.

However, as I stayed on all fours for a long time, after a while my back started to hurt. My neck hurt a lot, especially since I had to keep my head up.

So my boyfriend brought out a long bamboo stick, like those used by monks during the zazen training, and used it to beat my back and hips.

I felt like crying, not only from the pain, but also from the humiliation of being beaten like that by a boy of my age.

While I was being trained on all fours, he kept putting his hand between my legs, inserting his fingers deep inside me and tickling me along the crack of my hips.

He grabbed my tits, and played with my naked body as he pleased.

While I was being trained in this way, I seemed to be getting more and more excited without even realizing it.

He laughed and says that my pussy is getting wetter and wetter.

It was embarrassing and painful, but I was definitely feeling it. I could feel the cold liquid dripping down my thighs...

I was so busy being pushed around my boyfriend, walking on all fours, stopping, raising my buttocks, that I didn't even have time to think about anything else, I didn't even have time to think about how stupid I looked.

Next, he trained me to take the leash and walk right beside him.

It's very difficult to walk on all fours while your boyfriend walks from place to place on a whim expecting that you are always right beside him.

The only thing you can see is his legs, and crawling on all fours is completely different from walking normally. If I made a mistake and moved away from my boyfriend, he would hit me on the buttocks with the bamboo stick.

Wapush!

I learned to forget about myself, and to just focus on trying my best to follow his commands and the movement of his legs.

I'm naked, on all fours, with my intimate parts in full view, and I am being trained like a dog. ・・・ I'm not even sure anymore if that's abnormal or not.

Like a real dog, I just aim to feel my master and concentrate on my master's movements. I don't think about anything else.

That's how I was gradually trained to behave: I guess that's how a real dog feels.

Without realizing it, step by step I became more and more like a dog.

Then came the time when I was trained to perform the dog tricks.

First, sitting.

You squat down with your legs spread wide to the left and right like a sumo wrestler, raise your upper body straight up, hold your chest out, and face straight ahead with your hands behind your head, face straight ahead.

This is an embarrassing and defenseless posture, as the legs are spread to the left and right and the hands are folded behind the back.

The next step is to lie down.

You put your breasts on the floor, raise your hips high, and put your face on the floor.

And then there is what in Japanese we call the "chinchin" trick.

I don't understand why it has this silly name, but someone told me it is because in this posture a male dog would show his penis, which in Japanese is called, with a child word, "chinchin".

In my case, of course, it was not the "chinchin" I would exhibit, like a shameless dog, my vagina.

In the same way as the sitting posture, you open your legs wide, bend over, raise your upper body straight up, and put your hands in front of you.

I put my hands together in front of me, stuck my tongue out as far as I could, and looked up at my boyfriend who was smiling at me.

"Ha-ha-ha!"

I look up at my boyfriend who is smiling at me and I breathe panting like a dog, feeling so humiliated and miserable.

He recorded all of my training with his digital camera...

...standing in the doorway of my boyfriend's house with my hips sticking out high in the air, my embarrassing parts in full view...me crawling on all fours in the hallway...

me, covered in sweat, desperately spinning in circles with my hips raised as my boyfriend pulls on my collar...me, embarrassed, looking up at the camera with my tongue hanging out like an idiot in the chinchin pose...me in a sitting position, with my hands behind my head while he touches my boobs...

My boyfriend's computer kept all these embarrassing images of me stored.

I was a little nervous about being filmed like that, but when I saw him happily calling it "Shiori's Training Record", I felt like he was a little boy showing off a toy...I couldn't resist, it seemed so cute.