School Of Divinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft, slightly concave belly came into view next, pale, with a small dimple in the center, her navel.

Michael grit his teeth. His new bride's flesh was truly beautiful, breath-taking in the low flickering lamplight.

The hem of the gown caught on the undersides of her heavy breasts, then again clung onto Marie's hard nipples. Each hillock of flesh was capped with light pink areolae that was roughly the size of a half-dollar coin. The hard points, her nipples were tightly crinkled and stuck out nearly a half inch from her pale areolae.

Marie's breasts bobbled when the hem was finally pulled away past her nipples.

And then the dress was fully off of Marie's frame. Her hair now draped, some in front, covering her left breast, her left hip. The rest hung along her back. Michael turned and draped the beautiful gown over his clothes horse.

When he turned from caring for the gown, Michael smiled. Marie now stood, one arm over both breasts, the other trying to cover her blonde cleft.

"No, no, my dear, beautiful Marie," Michael smiled. "You are far too beautiful to hide from my sight."

He kissed her, gently pulling her arms to hang at her sides. Then he again lifted her in his strong arms and placed her, nude on the bed.

Catherine looked at her friend's nude body. Then she turned her head and looked at Michael. Her dusky skin now wore a light pallor.

"Catherine, may I uncover you?" Michael asked, large hands pulling on her small hands.

"Yes," she tried to say, while nodding her head in acquiescence.

As Marie had done, Catherine pulled her long dark hair to drape in front, so that Michael could reach the row of fasteners along the upper portion of her dress. And as he had done with Marie, Michael kissed Catherine's lips when each fastener was unhooked.

Catherine's skin tone was not pale, as Marie's flesh was. And her legs were covered with a slightly darker, slightly denser carpet of fine hairs. Her pubic mound was obscured by a mass of dark curls. Her breasts were capped with dark brown areolae and fat nipples

When he turned from placing Catherine's gown on the clothes horse, Michael saw his bride standing, dark eyes searching his eyes. She did not cover her nude form, but did clasp her hands nervously at her belly.

"Beautiful, truly just beautiful," Michael smiled.

Catherine blushed but smiled at his praise. She backed up slightly when he approached, then averted her eyes.

As he had done with Marie, Michael did lift Catherine. Walking to the other side of the bed, he lay the girl on the bed. Then he crawled between the two and lay on his back.

"How to decide whom I shall lay with," Michael mused aloud.

"Catherine," Marie suggested, rolling to face Michael.

"Marie," Catherine suggested, rolling to face Michael.

"Dear husband, if you lay with Catherine, then I can feel what you doing and that way I learn when it my turn," Marie suggested.

"Man, you got a point there," Michael agreed.

He rolled to face Marie. He put his left arm around her nude form and pulled her close to him. She shivered as his hard manhood came into contact with her thigh.

"Mm," Marie moaned as her husband's mouth pressed to her mouth.

She gurgled, a little surprised as his tongue entered her mouth. She and Catherine had done this very thing only moments ago, but that had been an accident. This was a deliberate movement on her husband's part and Marie shivered at the very naughty, lewd act.

"Marie, you sure this what you want?" Catherine hastened to assuage her guilty feelings.

Catherine had truly wanted Michael to lay with her first. Her cleft was overheated, moist with her desire for their handsome husband. Then, as always, when she attempted to put her needs or desires ahead of Marie's needs or desires, Catherine felt guilt and shame.

"How I'm learning?" Marie asked.

"I do love you, dear sister," Catherine said.

Catherine leaned across Michael's side and pressed her lips to Marie's lips. She jerked slightly, then moaned her acceptance as Marie's tongue entered her mouth.

The two girls kissed passionately for several long moments. Marie's hand ran gently along Catherine's bare arm, then gently danced along Catherin's face.

Michael lay, his hard cock pressed against Marie's soft belly. He watched the two girls, faces millimeters from his own face as they kissed like lovers kissed.

"Right then," he finally interrupted their kiss.

He rolled away from Marie, pushing Catherine slightly. The two girls parted, and then Michael began to kiss Catherine. His hands did touch her bare neck, her bare shoulder.

Catherine moaned her desire as Michael's hand now approached her breasts.

Marie edged her nude body to rest against Michael's back. Her right hand found Michael's shoulder then travelled down, along his arm.

"Mm!" Catherine grunted loudly into Michael's mouth when both Michael's and Marie's hand cupped, squeezed her left breast.

"Mm, God!" Catherine cried out as Marie's small fingers tugged, twisted Catherine's nipple.

Marie felt Michael shift; she was pressed firmly against his broad back. She felt his hot, wet mouth begin to suckle on Catherine's nipple, like a baby would suckle his mother's tit.

"Oh dear God," Catherine wheezed as her body danced in pleasure.

"Marie, we will need just a little space for this next pleasure," Michael moaned, his cock jerking and twitching against Catherine's upper thigh.

Marie reluctantly scooted back, to give the two lovers room. Her hand remained outstretched though. She did not want to lose contact with Michael's very warm flesh.

Catherine was quite puzzled and even resisted as Michael had her swivel around, onto her hands and knees, much like a dog. Her resistance grew when he had her swing her entire form around to now face the foot of the bed."

I was in an Opium den in Siam," Michael explained.

"Michael! Truly?" Marie cried out, scandalized that her husband would have ever frequented a place of such ill repute.

"And upon a small stage, two women were doing this," Michael continued to explain as he had Catherine lift her right knee upward.

"Doing..." Catherine wondered aloud as Michael wiggled to lie beneath her, his head between her two knees.

"Doing..." Marie asked, now feeling the two lovers in their odd position.

"And I did ask my guide, a quite fetching half-Siamese, half-French girl if it were possible for a man and a woman to enjoy this," Michael continued as he pulled down on Catherine's hips.

"What do I do?" Catherine asked, staring intently at Michael's manhood.

"My manhood; you should use tongue and lips upon my manhood," Michael instructed.

"Use...Michael!" Catherine protested.

Michael could smell Catherine's fragrant cleft. He could just make out the purplish-pink lips peeking from her folds. The lips were slick with Catherine's excitement, even as she puzzled over this odd position, even as she protested his vulgar request.

Marie continued to gently explore the two lovers with her hands. She now knelt on the bed to the lovers' right side, left hand touch Michael, right hand touching Catherine.

"Mm! Ack!" Catherine choked out as Michael's fingers tugged the inner lips of her cleft apart.

His tongue swiped from the top to the bottom of her womanhood. The maneuver sent shivers, shudders through Catherine's body.

"Ooh," she moaned again as Michael's tongue traversed from the bottom of her slit to the top, where her pleasure bud peeked through the cleft.

Michael had performed cunnilingus on partners before. Li Gao, his Siamese guide and he had enjoyed this very position often.

Li Gao had plucked every hair from her body, except the hairs on her head. Her womanhood, she cleansed quite often, and there had been only the mildest of taste and fragrance. Catherine's cleft was covered by coarse hairs that rasped against his nose and chin and tongue. Her fragrance was a heavy, musky fragrance, her taste was heavy as well.

Catherin's inner lips were soft, rubbery to his touch, to his tongue. The source of her pleasure looked much like a fat little finger and beckoned to be suckled.

"Catherine, your mouth," Michael reminded Catherine before again licking her sex.

"Mm, oh," Catherine shuddered as the pleasure continued to well up inside of her.

Catherine did lean slightly forward. She used her left hand to grip the base of Michael's hard manhood. She marveled in the velvety soft skin and the hard column underneath the soft skin.

There was a smell of sweat, of musk wafting up from Michael's manhood. Catherine reached out with her tongue and tasted Michael's flesh. There was an odd taste, of sweat, of bitterness to Michael's flesh.

Marie's fingers were a slight distraction as her fingers came in contact with Catherin's hanging breast.

Marie's fingers now traveled along Catherin's shoulder and neck, to Catherine's jaw.

"Mm, yes, dear Catherine," Michael agreed as Catherine's tongue lapped at the head of his cock.

Instinct told Catherine to 'milk' the shaft of Michael's manhood while she covered the head of his manhood with her mouth. There was more of the bitter flavor as she cupped her mouth over the tip of Michael's manhood.

"Oh! You got, man! Catherine you, man!" Marie exclaimed as she now felt Catherine's lips snuggled taut over the head of Michael's member.

Through Catherine's cheek, Marie felt the vibrations from Catherine's tongue waggling around the head of Michael's cock. She felt Catherine's let hand pumping, tugging on Michael's member.

Than Marie's hands were travelling toward Catherine's haunches. She did puzzle at the odd positioning, Catherine on hands and knees, like a dog, knees bent at an odd angle.

Then her fingers came in contact with Catherine's wet sex. Marie's fingers felt Michael's warm breath, then felt Michael's wet tongue lapping at Catherine's wet sex.

"Man!" Marie exclaimed softly.

"Mmph!" Catherine screamed, the cock in her mouth somewhat muffling the sound.

Michael's tongue had been repeatedly teasing the source of Catherine's pleasure; the little bud of her cleft. Then Marie's gentle touch had traveled over Catherine's anus. That gentle stroke of Marie's fingertips across Catherine's sensitive flesh had sparked a feeling of falling, of tumbling. The light touch had caused Catherine's insides to tense, to brace herself for the impact with the ground from such a dizzying fall.

"Oh my God, oh dear Lord," Catherine babbled as the odd sensation would not relent.

"My dear wife, I shall spend," Michael warned.

Catherine was about to pull her mouth from his manhood, to ask Michael what he meant by the odd word. But, suddenly, his hand was pressing, quite firmly against the back of her head. The pressure kept her in place, mouth covering nearly half of his manhood.

"Ung!" Michael grunted.

Catherine wanted to scream. She did buck her head against his hand, but Michael was far too strong. The taste was salty, bitter. The texture was thoroughly unpleasant as it pumped, warm and fluid, into her mouth.

Catherine swallowed the vile substance, and yet more pumped into her mouth.

"Ung!" Michael moaned and pumped yet more of his seed into Catherine's hot, sucking mouth.

His hand fell weakly from Catherine's head. She did not cease with her sucking, her stroking, until Michael gently moved her form from the kneeling position.

"I, you, did I please you, dear Michael?" Catherine asked, wiggling to lie next to him.

"Man, you done?" Marie asked, hands gently patting both Michael's and Catherine's gasping forms.

"Yes, my dear Marie, for now, we are finished," Michael wheezed.

"Then I'm do that?" Marie asked and actually prepared to straddle Michael's head.

"My darling, sweet wife, I must rest for just a moment more," Michael smiled at Marie's enthusiasm. "You must remember, I am a man of thirty eight years of age, not a child of eighteen as yourself."

"And what that called you doing that?" Marie asked.

"The Siamese women called it 'Yin and yang,'" Michael explained. "But I suppose we shall call it, hmm, topsy-turvy?"

"'Bout made me feel all topsy-turvy," Catherine admitted, her breathing becoming less labored.

In the flickering lamplight, Catherine Atwell's eyes were glittering dark pools. Michael looked into her dark eyes and smiled as he saw the love in her eyes. He bent and gently kissed her lips.

"Mm," Marie moaned in pleasure as her fingers found the patch of chest hairs on Michael's torso. She gently rubbed the patch of hair for a moment, then continued to run her fingers lightly over his flesh.

Michael turned and looked at the kneeling woman. Her breasts jiggled and bobbled, pale pink nipples crinkled hard. Her sex was barely covered by her blonde curls and he could see Marie's inner lips peeking out of her cleft, a darker pink, plump and slick with her excitement.

Michael's cock began to revive as Marie's gentle exploration came ever closer to his manhood. Catherine also watched, eyes wide as Marie's hand danced over Michael's muscled form. She watched in wonder as Michael's manhood began to swell, to straighten. She watched as it stuck straight out from Michael's flesh.

"Oh," Marie said quietly as she felt Michael's manhood.

"Oh!" she mouthed silently as she now used both hands to explore Michael's member.

Marie felt the mushroom shaped head, felt the beads of moisture seeping from a small indentation at the very tip of his member. His foreskin had been circumcised upon his birth, but she could feel the small ridge of flesh where his circumcision had been performed.

Michael remained mute while his wife explored, 'learned' his manhood. He did grunt in pleasure when Marie's small hand stroked along his testicles.

"That were his seed is," Marie whispered, almost reverently to Catherine.

"I know," Catherine agreed.

"Man! Bet you got lot of see," Marie gasped, hefting Michael's pouch in her hand.

"Hopefully enough," Michael now chuckled. "Shall we try topsy-turvy?"

"Yeah," Marie enthused.

Catherine wiggled out of the way as Marie recklessly kicked her leg up and over, now straddling Michael's head. She pressed her wet cleft to Michael's face and reached out for his manhood.

"Ack!" Marie suddenly cried out when Michael's tongue lapped at her slit.

Catherine giggled, remembering all too well just how distracting Michael's tongue had been. While she had attempted to pleasure her husband, using lips, tongue and hands, Michael's lips and tongue and fingers had been tickling, teasing, tasting her flesh. She had attempted to ignore the strange, wanton feelings in her crotch, but it had felt too good to ignore.

Marie gasped and groaned as her husband's tongue did naughty, unspeakable things to her womanhood. Her small hand had wrapped around the base of Michael's manhood and she did stroke up and down the length of the instrument.

"You need use your mouth on him," Catherine coached Marie.

"Man! And he doing that?" Marie protested.

Steeling herself, Marie did lean forward, mouth open.

"Mm," Michael moaned as Marie's hot, wet mouth encircled the tip of his manhood.

Catherine's cleft had tasted of sweat and musk. It had been a strong, but not unpleasant taste and scent. Marie, likewise did possess a strong, heady aroma of musk, a strong heady taste of sweat and musk. And, although the two girls did have similar aromas, similar tastes, Michael was sure he could tell one from the other were it to be too dark to see the coloring of their curls.

Marie used her tongue to lap at Michael's manhood. There was a salty, bitter taste in her mouth; Marie deduced that this was from the fluid that leaked out of the tip of his manhood.

She could smell his sweat, his musk that wafted up from his genitals. The scent had her head swimming. But her head was already swimming from the rude acts her husband was doing to her with his mouth. She could feel his fingers, his strong, rough fingers at her inner lips and she grunted.

"Mm," Marie moaned, sliding more of her husband into her mouth.

Michael's tongue swiped at Marie's clitoris and Marie screamed. Michael's face became wet from Marie's forceful spending.

"Oh Mother of God," Marie cried out as her entire body felt as though there were thousands of little sharp points digging into her flesh.

She actually tingled. She had pleasured herself before, but had never known a pleasure like this, a pleasure so intense that it nearly hurt.

"Mmph!" Marie screamed and shuddered as Michael coaxed another climax from her.

And then she felt Michael's large hand on the back of her head. She felt him hold her still.

"Mm, ack!" Marie screamed as her mouth suddenly began to fill with a tick, bitter substance.

She tried to pull away, but the hand at the back of her head prevented her from moving. Dutifully, Marie swallowed the vile substance, then swallowed the next mouthful his manhood produced.

"Man!" Marie complained when Michael's hand finally fell away from her head.

She wiggled away, then paused, unsure of what to do.

"Come, my sweet Marie, lay next to us," Michael urged.

Marie wiggled to Michael's right and lay down. His arm encircled her torso and pulled her closer to him.

Reaching out her hand, Marie felt that Michael had pulled Catherine close with his left arm. Marie's fingers flitted lightly over Catherine's arm to Catherine's shoulder. She felt that Catherine rested her head on Michael's left shoulder. So Marie put her head on Michael's right shoulder.

Marie's fingers continued to lightly touch Catherine. She lightly stroked Catherine's beautiful face. Then she squealed when Catherine playfully bit down on her finger.

"Kiss me," Catherine quietly ordered.

Marie pressed her lips to Catherine's lips. Then both girls opened their mouths and began to taste one another's mouths.

"I love you all my heart," Marie whispered when they parted.

"You are my heart," Catherine agreed, hand softly stroking Marie's face.

Watching the two young women kissing, gently touching one another soon had Michael's attention. His left hand found Catherine's left breast, full, round, soft. His right hand found Marie's right breast, full, ripe, round. Teasing and stroking their lovely breasts soon had Michael's manhood rampant again.

Marie gently kissed Michael's cheek. Her warm breath tickled his skin as she rested her head on his pillow.

"You going lay with Catherine," she said.

It wasn't a question. Michael nodded his assent and Marie kissed his cheek again.

Michael released Marie and she rolled away. She then got to her knees and her hands again began to touch Michael's torso, then his hip.

Michael rolled to face his bride. Catherine's eyes looked up at him as he urged her to lie beneath him.

Michael used his right knee to nudge Catherine's left leg away from her right leg. She seemed to understand and spread her legs wide.

Marie's fingers danced across Michael's taut buttocks, the backs of his thighs, his back as he poised above Catherine. Marie's fingers flitted from Michael's form to Catherine's prone body. Her fingers noted Catherine's legs spread akimbo. Her fingers felt Catherine's soft belly, Catherine's right breast as Catherine suddenly seemed to have trouble catching her breath.

"Ugh!" both Catherine and Michael cried out as Marie's fingers found their genitals.

Marie's fingers found the head of Michael's manhood poised at the entrance of Catherine's cleft. Marie's fingers brushed across Catherine's curls and then along Michael's shaft, up to where his large testicles hung down.

"Dear Marie, please remove your hand," Michael hissed, voice strained.

"Yes, please," Catherine hissed.

Catherine's sex had become quite overheated as she and Michael had played topsy-turvy with one another. Then, watching Marie and Michael performing the lewd act, Catherine's flesh again became inflamed. Laying in Michael's arm, his hand touching and teasing her sensitive breast had kept the fires of passion stoked in her belly.

1...345678