Satyr Play 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHE WAS CONTROLLING THEM?" Henry exclaimed.

Roy winced. "Control is too strong a word. It was more like she was stoking their fires, and there was a chance that fire could have taken over, and they'd slip into madness."

Henry remembered the crazed look in their eyes when they turned to look at him. "I think they did, in the end," he said quietly.

"Yeah, they're a mess right now. Emotions completely out of control," Roy conceded.

"Why did she do this?" Henry asked.

"The agents were threatening to shut VRL down, to arrest Camila and you on bogus charges just because they had the means to do it. Complete abuse of power. They wanted your firewall, the secret of how it works. They didn't like not being able to poke around in our private files. Camila defused their threat by making the agents a liability to the NSA, recording the ordeal, and acting as she did to make it credible evidence. We're sorry to put you through that, but it was necessary to make it look credible. She and I worked out the scenarios and this way was our best chance at success. She was never in real danger, being far stronger than both agents. Camila would never have gone through it if she hadn't thought it was essential for the safety of VRL and its people."

Henry sat back and thought about that. He finally looked up at Roy. "Is she okay?"

Roy smiled at Henry's genuine concern. "Aye, but she's sore and exhausted. The effort to express that much pheromones alone would have drained her."

Henry thought about that. "Does... will she need a feeding?"

Roy grinned. "I think she would very much appreciate that... after speaking with the Director of the NSA. He's set to arrive shortly, and she needs to appear as she currently does. I'll meet with Camila and him. You need to be close in case he wants to speak to you. You can tell him exactly what you saw, no embellishing. Also, we're telling him that your brother created the firewall, and you only maintain it. Let's stick with that, all right?"

"Yes, sir," Henry mumbled.

"Thanks, and again, our apologies for your ordeal," Roy said.

"What happens to the agents?" Henry blurted.

Roy watched Henry's expression and saw his worry. "Understand, Camila didn't make them do anything they didn't want to do. She just lowered their natural and societal inhibitions, and their impulses took over. I'm not saying they deserved it, but if you'd heard how they treated her from the start of the meeting, you'd quickly learn that these weren't nice people. So, what goes around, comes around," he finished firmly, and Henry nodded his acknowledgment.

"Now, about the lady who can toss my crew around like puppets."

"Mary Carsten. Police officer. She was the one who picked me up from the subway—"

"AH! The one whose husband—oh, sorry," Roy stopped when he saw Henry flinch.

"Yes, that one. Mary was affected by the gas, and we had sex. I insisted on wearing a condom, but she still managed to... ingest a large quantity. I don't know what she's become, but she's no longer human."

"What? She was Human?!?" Roy exclaimed.

"Yes. Before she was exposed to the magic," Henry nodded as he watched Roy's face.

Roy scowled as he struggled to understand. "They don't change. Humans are immune to magic!" he insisted.

"Not Wild Magic. It changes them, but the outcomes are random. For the Hidden Races, it seems to boost their existing abilities. For humans, I think there's an element of chaos at work. You never know what will happen," Henry sighed.

"Wait, wait, wait! Hold on, how do you know all this? Has it happened before?"

Henry looked at Roy in surprise. "Didn't Camila tell you about my neighbor Sandy?"

"NO! GEEZUS! You changed her too!?!" Roy barked.

Henry held up his hands. "Not directly—" He closed his eyes and shook his head as there was no way he was going into the details with Roy on what happened. He looked at the man again. "...never mind, yes, but her exposure was limited, so she hasn't noticed. A minimal change, not a complete transformation. I didn't have sex with her, but she still came into contact with... some." He felt awkward talking about sex with Roy, like talking to his Dad or something. His embarrassment must have shown on his face as Roy suddenly caught on and became flustered himself.

"Okay, okay. You, uh, you need to avoid sex with Humans," the man mumbled his advice.

Henry gave him an exasperated look. "I try but... I'm a Satyr. It seems like it's something we do. It just happens!"

"Sex doesn't just happen!"

"Can... can we not have this conversation now?" Henry pleaded.

Roy threw his hands up. "Fine! Be more careful!"

Henry nodded as his cheeks burned.

"This Mary Carsten. Where does she live? I need to speak with her."

"I didn't get her address. I took the bus the morning after, but I was shaken up and not paying attention. Her ex... he pointed his gun at her back. She was on top of me, and he shot her twice before turning the gun on himself." Henry forced out.

Roy blinked at him. "She's bulletproof?"

Henry nodded, thinking of the fight in the stationhouse and how energized she seemed in the jail cell afterward. "I think she gets energy from the impacts. The more she's hit, the stronger she gets," Henry guessed.

"Yeah, I picked that up when she saved my ass in the alley behind Sigrid's house. Of course, her interference caused me to need her intervention," he grumbled.

Roy's phone buzzed. "Hold on," he said to Henry as he picked up and listened. "We'll be right up."

He hung up and looked at Henry. "The Director of the NSA will be here shortly to collect his people. We'll go up, and you wait in your office for us to call for you, okay?"

With a nod, Henry stood, and they went to the elevators. As they reached his office, he went inside with a glance at Roy, who nodded to him. He sat at his desk and poked around the firewall logs to see if any further attempts had been caught but saw nothing outside the usual amateurs.

Thinking of what he might face, he made some preparations. He tinkered and fidgeted and kept glancing at his phone. He wondered what had happened to Kent. These were the guys who unleashed him on VRL.

Henry jumped when his phone beeped. "Yes!" he squeaked.

"Join us in Camila's office, please," Roy said tersely.

Henry was going to answer, but the line was dead. He locked up on the way out of his office, and as he entered Camila's waiting room, he saw two of Roy's men standing across from two strangers in dark suits. He raised his eyebrows at the security team, but they just smiled at him, so he walked past to the door. He knocked and then entered.

His eyes went immediately to Camila, and his heart leapt in his chest at her bruises and apparent exhaustion. He felt a definite pull and need to comfort her. Her eyes lifted to his, and she caught the compassion. She got a little teary-eyed and looked away. He wasn't sure if that was genuine or part of the act for the Director. That thought made him distinctly uncomfortable.

Henry saw the grim expression on Roy, who gestured to the chair between him and an older man in a beautifully tailored suit. That man's expression showed his seriously conflicted emotions. Embarrassment warred with resentment, frustration, and outright rage. He nodded to the man and sat.

"Henry, I was telling Director Yosman here that the firewall was a custom creation of your brother, Stanley, and you manage it for us," Camila said quietly.

Henry nodded and looked to the Director, who glared at him.

"I'll be blunt, as that seems to be the theme for the night. The NSA wants the firewall technology VRL is using. I understand you are the only one who currently understands how it works," Yosman said to Henry, who nodded slightly, wondering where he was going with this.

"I'd like you to come work for us—"

"No, thank you," Henry immediately said.

"You haven't heard my offer," the Director said.

"I don't need to. I'm happy here."

"You'd be protecting your country!" Yosman insisted.

Henry stared at him. "My country would be safer if it didn't have to deal with some of the people who work for you."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"The first time someone from the NSA tried to hack us discovered he couldn't, so he attempted to hire the most notorious dark web hackers to do it for him. It seems they figured out who he was before they fell for it. These were the same people who, I understand, hacked into the NSA servers—"

"That's classified!"

"It's publicly available. The information is freely available on the dark web. It's all you see on the message boards. How a not-so-white white hat hacker from the NSA tried to trick them and lost everything while handing over the keys to the kingdom. His personal history is there for everyone to see! He had a disgusting sideline business!"

"Fine! He was a disgusting little troll, but you can't judge us by him!" the man snapped.

"I'm sure that's true, but just this morning, another operative from the NSA attempted to overheat our web servers to cause them damage. They used a website exploit I've since plugged. How ethical is that? Is that the behavior I'd be expected to adopt if I worked for you? No, thank you."

"What proof do you have that this hacker was from the NSA?" Yosman growled.

Henry blinked at him. "You aren't aware of the bell?"

"What bell?" the man growled.

"The dark web hackers tagged all of your IPs. When someone from the inside tries to hack someone on the web, the connection leaves an NSA calling card and plays a ringing bell sound.

The Director stared at Henry to see if he was joking but realized he wasn't. "My people would have noticed this!"

"Not if they're watching from inside. The hack probably hides itself to keep you in the dark. You're going to need all new connections." Henry sighed. "Listen, you have smart people. You need to raise the bar on ethical behavior—"

"Our enemies aren't concerned with ethics!"

"Then how do we differentiate between them and you? There's protecting yourself, and there's being a dick. The first is defensive. The second is offensive."

"That's enough, Henry," Roy finally said to intervene as Henry's agitation grew.

Henry looked at him and took some deep breaths to calm himself.

"For National Security, I can have the asset seized."

"I'll save you the trouble," Henry jumped in again and handed the man a USB memory stick. "There it is."

Roy made a noise of protest while Camila's eyes flashed to Henry's.

Director Yosman looked at him in surprise then his look turned suspicious. "You're giving me the software? What's the catch?"

Henry nodded. "The catch is the fact that without the encryption key, you can't decrypt the application source code to customize the included configuration files for any other networks. No configuration, no firewall. The catch is that the encryption key exists nowhere except in the mind of its creator, Stanley Garin."

The Director's eyebrows rose as he looked at Camila. "The one who died recently in Ireland."

She nodded. "I'm sorry, we can't help you with your request for the firewall. It's running on the network Stanley installed it on, and that's all we can ask of it," she said smoothly.

"We could have people review the code on your servers!" the man exclaimed.

"It's a black box, encrypted application. Only a few controls are available, and there is no way to adjust the local configuration file without the encryption key." Henry explained.

"Wait! It was running in Japan on a server at a school there," Yosman challenged.

"It was only running a remote version of the New York instance, used the New York configuration, and only for a limited time. Again, Stanley did it," Henry explained. "You'll find the remote copy has deleted itself."

Looking at the memory stick in his hand, the man deflated a little. His expression became stubborn once more. "I'm going to have my R&D people review this. Maybe they can reverse engineer the encryption."

Camila looked to Henry, who was nodding to the man.

"Let me know if you have any success with that," Henry said and got an annoyed look in response.

The Director stood, and Henry and Roy rose as well. Camila remained seated.

"Once more, I extend my sincerest apologies to you, Ms. Villamor, for what transpired here today. I'm completely shocked they could have done such a thing, but the evidence is damning." He touched his pocket, where another memory stick containing the evidence rested. "They will be punished for their actions. Thank you for letting us deal with this privately."

Camila nodded stiffly. Roy led the Director to the door and opened it for him. He stepped out, and Roy nodded to his two men who would escort the visitors out.

With the door closed once more, Camila activated the privacy ward, and Roy rushed back to glare at Henry. "Tell me you didn't give him the software! After everything Camila went through!"

Henry turned a pained expression to the woman who was carefully watching him. "I'm horrified you went through that! I wish you'd thought to ask me what we could do about their wanting the software. I assumed they wouldn't accept no for an answer, so the obvious answer was to give it to them minus the encryption key."

He looked to Roy. "Yes, that memory stick has the firewall application on it in an encrypted state. It doesn't matter. Even with their fastest computational hardware, it will take a few millennia to crack the key. If they ever come back to ask us what the application password is, we'll know they decrypted it, but I think we'll be long dead by then." Henry frowned. "Or not, if what I've learned about my potential longevity is true."

Camila watched him to see how he felt about that. "I'm sorry I didn't speak to you earlier about it. The Hidden Races typically have longer lifespans to compensate for not being prolific breeders."

"That's my cue to leave," Roy said with a final frustrated glance at Henry, and they watched him step out of the office and close the door behind him.

"He gets squeamish being in parental discussions," Camila said to Henry, who just nodded recalling his earlier birds and the bees conversation with the man. She stiffly climbed to her feet and walked over to the couch, holding her hand out to him. He helped her down and sat next to her, holding her hand.

"I understand why you didn't tell me your plan for today, but if you had, we might have been able to avoid this," he said softly. The CEO nodded wearily. "I'm sorry for involving you in the little act we had to put on for those creeps. Your honest reactions were integral. I want you to know I never want to be anything less than completely honest with you. It's crucial you know that," Camila said, looking into his eyes.

He nodded and lifted her hand to his lips. "Thank you. Now, we should get you home and in bed to recover."

He caught the look of hope in her eyes and smiled. "And fed." Her smile held sweet relief.

Camila arranged for a driver to drive Henry and her home in her car while they cuddled in the back seat. They parked in her spot, and the driver left them in the lobby to return to the office. They continued up to Camila's floor, and Henry saw the ordeal had taken more out of her than she wanted to admit. He scooped her up in his arms as they exited the elevator and carried her down the hall to her unit.

"Mmmm, I could get used to this!" she purred. Her door unlocked as they stood close to the handle, so he carried her inside. She locked the door again, and he kicked off his shoes before making his way to the master bedroom to lay her gently on the bed. He heard her sigh in relief.

"Don't get me wrong, but I don't think you're up for a feeding. Maybe you should rest first," Henry said in concern.

A cute little pout appeared, then smoothed away as a sultry smile replaced it. "Oh, there are many ways we can do this that won't strain... me."

He couldn't stop the smile from slipping onto his lips. Camila patted the bed, and he took a step back, which made her look at him in surprise. When he began to unbutton his shirt slowly, her satisfied smile returned, and she eased back against the pillows to watch him undress for her.

Henry wasn't very skilled in the arts of seduction, but Camila loved the innocence of his attempt. He pushed the shirt off his shoulders while he ran his fingers down his hard stomach muscles. The shirt dropped to the floor. He tugged the belt loose then the pants slid down as he turned his butt to her. She purred her approval at his silk boxers, and her purring got louder as he slid them down slowly. He bent down to pick up his clothes and tossed them onto a chair as he looked over his shoulder. "They're real, so I don't want them wrinkling," he said with a slight grin. Off went his socks, and he turned around. Her eyes went to his cock, currently at half-mast but climbing. She licked her lips in anticipation, which made his cock jump.

"Do you want me to switch to my true form?" he asked.

Her eyes were devouring him as she shook her head. "No, this will do just fine! Climb up on the bed and rest back against the pillows." She slid over to give him room then she dropped her glamor.

It was Henry's turn to pause in appreciation of her breathtaking allure. Her skin was a mix of deep ruby red and black, which looked like wet latex. He knew how incredibly soft it was. Her mane of thick black hair almost obscured the thin and short black horns rising from her temples to point back. Her dark gold eyes happily twinkled as she saw the awe on his face.

Once he was in place, she swung her leg over him and brought her lips to his. He gasped at the feeling of her full tits pressing against his chest, and her tongue slipped between his lips to stroke across his. He moaned and reached for her, but she pulled back from the kiss.

"No, you lie back and let me touch you. I'm still a little sore, so this works for me. Okay?"

He nodded, speechless, as he gazed into her eyes. She smiled and leaned in to kiss him again, deeper this time. He could feel himself throbbing at maximum rigidity, waiting for her promised touch.

She pulled back and kissed her way down his body, teasing his nipples until he was writhing under her.

Camila gave him a sultry smile and kissed his trembling stomach muscles.

Finally, she reached his cock, but she didn't immediately give it any attention. Instead, she gently lifted his heavy balls in her fingers and purred.

"Oh, they're heavy with cum for me!" She pressed her lips against each of them, and Henry gasped at the feel of her soft kiss. Her tongue slipped out and stroked his balls until she had to hold him down.

"FFFFFUUUCCCKKK!!! Camila! You're driving me insane!"

She chuckled and sucked one of his balls into her hot mouth as her fingers finally wrapped around the tight skin of his cock.

"YYYEEESSSS! Fuck! Yes!" he sighed as her fingers slowly stroked up and down his shaft, and her tongue caressed the weight in her mouth.

Camila released his testicle with a pop, and he sighed in relief but grunted as she moved to take the other one into her mouth.

She moaned, and he sucked in a sharp breath as the vibration did delightful but intense things to his sensitive dangly bits. Her fingers began to speed up their stroking, and his hips started to lift off the mattress.

She released his other testicle with a pop, and he sagged to gasp for breath. "That's... almost... too much!"

"I've only begun!" she purred.

Camila moved her fingers down to ring the base of his cock and held it, pointing straight up in a firm grip. She extended her long tongue and stroked him from base to head in long, slow licks, each ending with a flick at the head, which sent spikes of pleasure through his entire body.

1...45678...27