Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
Passion and Revelations.
10.6k words
4.77
38.6k
21
16

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are with the next installment. Many thanks to Jaz for proofreading and Asylumseeker for being such a good editor, a big hug to both of you. Chapter 6 is almost written, so hopefully will have that up and running soon as well. Enjoy the read.

Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles: Dominic Saint Ives - Whelan

Chapter Five: Passion and Revelations.

Waking up slowly, Fran noticed she was draped over a warm, hard body. The muscled chest was slightly going up and down, breathing. Opening her eyes just a little, she saw she wasn't in the living room and, taking a peak upwards, Fran concluded Nick probably carried her over to his bed.

Her one leg was comfortably tucked up between his legs, her knee resting just under his impressive crotch. Fran's arm lay relaxed over his taut stomach. During the night the sheets got pushed back, just covering their legs.

Opening her eyes completely now, she took the opportunity to give Nick a thorough inspection. Looking up at his face, it was relaxed, a few laugh lines showing next to his eyes. His mouth was opened just a little bit. Hesitantly she brought up her hand and tenderly stroked his lower lip.

She trailed further down to his muscled neck, brushing his collarbone. Her hand flat on his upper chest now, Fran's caresses became bolder. Nick still didn't respond to her explorations, so she kept up her adventurous exploitations of his sculpted torso. When trailing her hand over his stomach, his six-pack was very noticeable and with one finger Fran went over each light bump it showed.

Smiling inwardly she felt some stirring against her leg that was still tucked up between Nick's legs. Looking up at him, she took in his features. He had a light stubble and when she put her own cheek on his, it was nice feeling it brushing against her own. He still didn't give a sign of waking up, which made her become even bolder with her touches.

Moving back a bit, she let her eyes roam his face, still relaxed from being asleep. Fran saw he had a small scar running at his temple, just under his hair line. Softly she trailed it with her finger, going over his jaw down to his neck.

There she saw some black markings. Didn't notice these before. Could he have a tattoo on his back? she wondered. One by one she touched the three small stripes, following them as far back as possible. Removing her hand she then bent down and planted a kiss on each end. Loving his smell, she kept up the little kisses and moved to his collarbone.

Laying her head on his chest, she heard his heart beating like a fast drum, looking up she was surprised a bit, he didn't give one sign of being awake. The passion filled look in his dark brown eyes told her otherwise.

"Don't stop now, love, I'm not complaining," Nick reassured her.

A blush quickly crept up her face, making her even more beautiful in his eyes. Bringing up a hand, he gently touched her cheeks.

He had been wide awake from the second he felt Fran move next to him. Biting back moan after moan as he felt her touching him, Nick knew he wouldn't stop what she was doing, it felt too good. His dress pants felt like they were two sizes too small by the time he felt her kiss his neck.

When he watched her face as she looked up to him, he felt his possessiveness rise to the surface. There was no way anything would come between him and the luscious brunette in his bed right now. Grabbing her waist, he moved her under him in one swift move and firmly planted his lips on hers. He was in no state of mind to take no for an answer, the past two days finally catching up with his patience.

Deepening the kiss, Nick explored the depths of her warm mouth, battling her tongue for more access. Realizing he was nearly losing his restraint he broke off the kiss, leaned back and let his head rest on her chest. Hearing her heartbeat, he listened to it for a few seconds.

Sitting on his knees, he shifted and raised himself. Having a nice view in front of him, Nick let his hands brush along her arms until he was able to take hold of her hands. Raising them both to his chest, he pressed them over his racing heart.

Looking at her blushed face, eyes slightly parted, her lips swollen from his ravenous kiss, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

"I didn't mean to -" she started saying, stopped by Nick, who put a finger on her lips.

"Honey, whatever you were doing, I liked, no, I loved every second of it. Never hold back, ever. You didn't wake me, but help me God, if we go on now I will not be able stop. This is your one chance to back away," Nick told her.

One of her hands that was pressed against his chest moved up and grabbed his neck, pulling herself up a little.

"I'm sorry, Nick," she started, seeing the look chance on Nick's face, anticipating her refusal. "I'm afraid that if we stop now, I will not be held accountable for what I might do to you."

Fran giggled when she heard his held in breath escape his lungs. Nick scooped her up and planted her on his lap, her legs wrapping themselves around his waist.

"Why you little tease! You almost gave me a heart attack there," he told her before he captured her lips again.

This time his kiss wasn't so rushed and he relished the feeling of having her sit on his lap. Although his arousal was aching to be released, he kept up his slow torment on her lips.

Grabbing her hair he softly pulled her head back, giving himself more access to her neck. He lingered with his kisses and nibbles right on the spot where he, at some point later on, would bite her. He tried to undo the top of her dress, his big hands battling the tiny buttons at the base of her neck.

"You got to help me here, because I don't want to ruin this dress, but if it's not gone quickly..." he whispered urgently in her ear.

Leaning back, she smoothly undid the two little buttons which were holding the thin pieces of fabric together. Now loose, she held the front of the dark red garment, but Nick pried away from her hands. Taking hold of the front, he pushed it downwards, brushing against a nipple while doing so.

Hugging her again, he brought her back to him, pressing their bare chests together. Cradling her neck, he bent his head to kiss her again, taking things slow this time. He licked over her bottom lip with the tip of his tongue, a quick kiss that almost seemed to be more of a swift brushing of his lips on the corner of her mouth, then repeating the same with her upper lip. Only then did he cover her mouth to begin his earlier caress again.

It wasn't long before soft moans were heard in the room, coming from both Nick and Fran.

Sitting comfortably on his lap, her legs still wrapped around him, Fran let her hands trail over his spine, slowly going down, then up again. She felt him shiver and she repeated the same caress until she felt him bending them down.

Lying on her back, Nick got up again, breaking the sweet contact of their lips once again. Resting his hands on her waist for a few brief seconds, he then slowly moved them upwards, cupping her breasts and squeezing them. All this time not taking his eyes off hers, he wanted to drown in the passion he saw reflected in the dark pools which gazed back at him.

Fran's hands covered his, pressing them more firmly against her bosom, her thighs squeezing his waist while she tried to move against him. Scooting a bit closer, Nick prevented her from getting what she wanted, knowing he wouldn't let her have the upper hand in their lovemaking just yet.

Pinching her taut nipples, he saw her biting her lip and failing to hold back her moans. Remembering how she reacted the day before, he knew she liked both gentle touches and more firm, harder ones. Yesterday he had built up the tension, going from gentle to rough.

A devilish smile crept on his face when he suddenly pinched a puckered up nipple and bent down swiftly to take the other one in his warm mouth, sucking gently on it. Fran let out a startled gasp at the different treatments he gave each nipple and arched her back up to him, offering them to Nick. She wanted more of what he was doing.

Her hands fisted his hair, pushing him closer to her, he was tormenting her. Being rough on one nipple and tender with the other, it was driving her insane. She never could have imagine they were that sensitive, but yesterday rectified that, resulting in her having the most intense orgasm in ages.

Right now Nick was teasing her relentlessly and finally he switched around, making the torment even harder. She tried to move against him but he had her pinned to the bed and all she could do was let him have his way. Grabbing his hair even tighter, she tried to pull him back.

"I need more," she breathlessly told him, "Nick, please, more," she pleaded again.

Still he didn't give up his assault on her nipples and breasts. After a few more blissful moments he put his hands beside her shoulders, slowly looked up at her, his eyes dark with passion and a golden glow around the dark brown of his irises. Mesmerized she gazed in them and the next second he slanted his lips over hers.

If she thought their previous kisses were hot, passionate and breathtaking, then this one belonged in a totally different class. He was letting her know that he wanted her and her alone. His big hands tangled in her hair, then cupped the back of her head. Keeping up his relentless attack, he started making a possessive trail over her face. With each kiss he became a bit more gentle. By the time he reached her neck, she could only tip back her head and moan at the things he was doing to her and letting her feel.

Suddenly he moved back completely, grabbed her and turned her around, so she was on her hands and knees. Taking in the sight in front of him, Nick did his best to hold back an appreciative howl. One hand trailed her spine and gently brushed over the butterfly she had at the base of it.

He gripped the tiny zipper and opened the rest of her dress and helped it slide down her legs, then lifting one and then the other, he removed the red garment. What was left was the most sexy woman he'd encountered in ages, sitting on her hands and knees on his bed dressed in nothing but a tiny red thong, so tiny it was not even worth the name.

Placing his hands on her buttocks, Nick squeezed them firmly, getting a soft moan in response. Stretching his larger frame over hers, he nuzzled her neck, fighting back the urge to nip her. Cupping her breasts, he pulled her up against him and sat them up, both now sitting on their knees.

Fran put one hand in his neck holding him close to her and she felt his hand moving down. Teasingly he followed the outline of her thong, first the top part, then the sides that disappeared between her thighs. He could feel the heat coming from her moist dark pussy, her scent becoming harder and harder to resist.

She could feel his hand covering her mound and massaging it, not making an attempt to penetrate her. His one arm still holding her close to him, he covered one breast and seemed to absentmindedly play with her nipple, keeping her constantly longing for more.

Slowly he started to explore her wet folds, one finger pulling at the tiny fabric that meant to resemble her underwear. Stroking her outer folds, he felt her moisture, making his intrusion go more smoother. He followed the outsides in a circular motion, deliberately avoiding her clit and wet slit.

Undergoing this sweet torment, she pushed into his groin, rewarding her with a low growl from Nick. The bulge in his pants proved he was as aroused as she was. Fran tried to bring her free arm behind her, but he blocked her move and intensified his passionate caresses.

"Dammit, Nick, I want to touch you too!" she tried in vain.

"Soon, my sweet, soon. But first I want you to cum all over my hand, I want you to let go and trust me. All I want you to do right now is concentrate on yourself. Let yourself fly, honey, I'll catch you, I promise," he coaxed her.

He intensified his touches between her spread legs and started to gently molest her clit, drawing little circles around it with his thumb, his other fingers keeping up a steady but firm pressure on her slick folds.

Feeling her tremble, he deepened his touches and slowly slid one finger inside her warm depths. Nick let out a satisfied groan, feeling her tight passageway hugging his finger. Snugly he kept it inside of her and just kept pressing it deeper while he held up his strokes around her clit, which he still hadn't touched directly.

He let a second finger slip in, gently forcing it to join the other one embedded deep inside of her. Damn she's tight! I can't wait to be inside of her, he thought and was aware he had to put in enough time to prepare her before he could really enter her, for he knew he was a bit larger than the average male.

Feeling her loosen up a bit after a few strokes, he pushed in a third finger. He heard Fran's breathing becoming more labored, her bosom rising faster, her hand literally gripping his hair tightly.

"Nick," she panted, "please, just let me come."

Turning her head to him, she pulled him to her and captured his lips and kissed him feverishly, hoping it would entice him to give her what she wanted faster.

Only giving into her kiss momentarily he broke it off.

"Oh no you little vixen, don't try and tempt me or I will make it even harder. I told you to concentrate on yourself," he told her huskily. "Now, do you trust me?" he asked, while he started to move faster inside of her, her honey making it easier with each stroke.

"Yes," she managed to say in between moans of pleasure.

"When I tell you to bend over, do just that and enjoy," he explained, "Trust me and all will be fine," he coaxed her even further.

She had no idea how much effort it was taking from him trying to hold back, he just wanted to plunge in his hard throbbing manhood and claim her, that craving growing harder and harder to resist. Still he was relentless and wanted to put her needs above his own for now, knowing if things went well he would have her soon enough.

Stepping up his efforts again, he started to play with her nipple again, pinching it, pulling, twisting it, each tormenting caress making her whimper with pleasure. At the same time he started pumping his fingers faster inside of her tight canal.

In between strokes he gently tried to insert a fourth digit, knowing if she could endure that, it would make their lovemaking later on more pleasurable, knowing she would have no problem accommodating him. He heard her panting at the extra finger trying to get access, but Fran surprised him, she pushed back, as if she wanted to be filled even more.

It aroused him even more, knowing she was seeking this so passionately. Finally he moved his thumbs over her clit, just keeping it there like a constant push, the pressure only building up bit by bit every time he slid his fingers inside of her moist core. Listening to her whimpers and moans and the scent she was emitting he knew she was close to orgasm.

"Are you ready to cum yet, love?" he whispered in her ear.

"Nick, please, you're tormenting me," she managed to blurt out between her constant moans.

"Remember, trust me and do as I say, when I say and I'll promise you you'll get everything you want, love." He pushed her on even further.

Leaning into her, he gently started to move her upper body forward and with his legs he pushed hers further apart than they already were, making it harder for her to stay upright. The thrusting of his fingers now took on a frantic pace as he plunged them into her wet core, faster and faster he went, pushing harder on her clit.

"Bend down, now!" he ordered her, pushing at her back at the same time.

He removed his fingers, quickly sat back and tore the flimsy fabric that resembled her thong from her body. Moving down rapidly, he locked his mouth over her quivering mound, lapping up her sweet dew. Feeling her pushing back against his tongue, he retreated it and moved a bit lower, covering her clit. Firmly, but gently, he pried it out of her protective hood and licked it hastily, resulting in even more louder moans from Fran.

Suddenly he sucked hard on her clit and when he felt the little knob in his mouth, he callously licked it, dividing his focus between the two activities. When he felt her tremble, he bit down, hard enough to let her fall over the edge she had been balancing on for the past tortuous minutes.

"OH MY GOD," she yelled out, then reverting back to silent whimpers, clutching the pillow below her. She was shaking all over and the only reason she didn't completely fall flat on the bed was Nick holding her thighs firmly. Finally her shaking became less violent and she felt him release her clit, that freed sensation made her quiver with a rebuilding desire for more.

Panting heavily, she was aware he hadn't stopped yet and was now gently exploring her outer folds. He licked them gently, lapping up her sweet honey and not wanting to waste a drop he tenderly probed his tongue inside, coaxing out every drop of her sweet honey she had to give till there was nothing left.

Satisfied that he'd lapped up everything, he released her thighs and slowly roamed her back while he sat up behind her. Greedily he licked his lips, making sure he didn't leave a drop of her sweet essence behind. He was sure he would get addicted to her taste and would never get enough of drinking up her honey like release.

Feeling her relax more, he scooped her up and he lowered both of them on the bed. Lying on their sides she immediately cuddled up to him, a content sigh escaping from her lips.

"You relax for a few minutes, but don't think we are done yet[.]" he whispered softly. Holding her tight against him he pushed his pelvis forward, letting her feel that they definitely were not done. Playing with a few strands of her tussled hair, his mind was in overdrive.

She had no idea how deeply she affected him, touching a side of him he mostly kept buried deep inside of him, almost forgotten over all these lonely years. When he first reached adulthood he spend many years crossing the country, even going overseas, in hope to find his mate, to make sure his bloodline would get passed on. After traveling for over forty years, hiding his true identity as a were and as heir to a wealthy family business, he gave up and decided to go back home.

He stepped into the family company and worked his way up, his dad wanting him to know every layer of what they were about. He got trapped in the world of a workaholic. Only the last five years did he relent to his brother Ed's nagging, and every week he spent one or two nights at his club. He acted as a security guard, he didn't need to make contact with the people in the club and he could come and go as he pleased, though he usually stayed until closing time.

Until that Friday night. Damn, he thought, the one thing he never thought possible happened, he had felt like he was hit by a brick wall, that stunned he was at first when the feelings hit him head on. The events since then quickly passed by in his mind and as he looked at the beauty in his arms, he couldn't believe his luck.

He felt his groin twitch, reminding himself he wasn't done ravishing the exhausted woman in front of him.

Slowly Fran pushed herself up, her muscles still trembling lightly from the intense orgasm, turning towards Nick.

Probing a finger at his chest she said, "Someone in this room looks to be overdressed. Any idea on how we could rectify that?"

"I'm open for suggestions," he replied, turning on his back, he locked his eyes with hers.

"Hmmm, let me see what I can come up with," she responded to his hidden invitation.

Trailing her finger, she circled one nipple, then made a big loop and gave his other nipple the same attention. Continuing the slow trail she was creating on his chest, she moved her finger over each little bundle of muscles she encountered. Swirling around his belly button Fran bent down and very lightly she followed the same path her fingers made, this time using her lips and tongue, Nick doing his best to hold back some laughter at the tickling sensations it gave him.