Saga of Littown Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily tossed away the pair of sunglasses she'd earned for not looking at the explosion, like a cool guy. They weren't her colour. "Shoulda got the deluxe model. The one with the non-explodey feature."

They laid Jaime out in his bed, after first making sure to get him a fresh new mattress and sheets from the linen closet. Emily knelt next to the bed, watching her brother carefully for any sign that he might be waking up or, more importantly, becoming aroused.

Lilith watched the sad display for a few moments. She wanted to leave, let Jaime rest, and hope that everything would be better by the next episode. She'd never seen Emily so pathetic, however, and her sisterly instincts wouldn't let her abandon the desperate little slut.

"Hey, Em, wanna go make out in my room for a while?" Lilith asked.

"No thanks," Emily said.

Lilith frowned. "I just got a new strapon. Wanna check it out?"

"Nah."

Lilith steeled herself for one last try. "Want me to tie you up, spank you, then savage your various holes until you're broken and drooling? I promise I'll take pictures in case I'm so brutal you don't remember anything."

"That's very nice of you to offer," Emily said politely, "but I think I'll pass. I might just do homework or something."

Lilith felt dizzy and put her hand through the wall in a poorly judged attempt at steadying herself. She held her tummy for a moment as she thought she might be sick. "Please tell me you didn't just say what I thought you said."

Emily shrugged. "I dunno. If Jai doesn't even want to fuck me, it might be time to give up on life and, like, study and do well in school or some shit. Get a good job, find a husband, raise some kids. You know, like people do when they don't have a sibling to spend their days fucking around with."

"You have me."

"Yeah, no offense, but you don't have a penis. That was what I always loved most about Jai." Emily sighed wistfully. "It felt ever so lovely having his cock nestled snugly in my pussy or bumhole. What's my life gonna be now? Probably some stupid boring shit like working hard and getting voted Queen of Town. Ugh. Boring people stuff."

Lilith needed to clear her head. "Promise me you won't do anything rash for a little while, would you? At least until I get back."

Emily nodded. "Ok. I promise not to do any schoolwork until you get back. As long as you don't take too long. I'm already itching to crack open some world history. Gotta study up for my queenship."

Lilith stumbled outside and gasped in some fresh air. She felt positively ill. Emily was actually talking about being responsible and thinking about her future. It was enough to make a person question everything they knew about the world.

There was only one thing to be done. Lilith stripped naked and marched back to Emily. She'd hoped it wouldn't come to this, but these straits were about as dire as they came. She'd have to resort to the forbidden magicks, the disallowed arcana, the illegal sorceries.

Emily was curled up in a naked ball of woe next to Jaime when Lilith returned. She barely even looked up as Lilith strode across the room and repositioned her so her ass was propped up and made easily accessible.

"I'm sorry to do this, Em," Lilith said. "But it's the only way."

"What is?"

"I have to use the forbidden butt magic."

"The what?"

"You know, like regular magic, but for bu- actually, no. There's no time to finish the last half of that syllable. I have to act now!"

Lilith's eyes burst into dangerous flames as she balled up her fist. She aimed carefully, then rammed her fist deep into Emily's tight little ass. Lubrication sprang forth as needed to ease the way, and soon she was shoulder deep in Emily's cozy bum.

She didn't stop there, however. This was a situation so desperate it called for more than a simple shoulder-deep ass-fisting. Lilith shoved her other fist in after the first, then spread them apart to made Emily's bottom gape lewdly and somewhat painfully.

Emily moaned softly, and would certainly have enjoyed the surprise butt sex, if not for her continued fretting over her beloved and adored brother. She tried to get into the spirit of the game, since it was so awfully nice of Lilith to make the attempt, but she just couldn't corral her feelings properly.

Lilith was still going deeper. She'd spread Emily wide enough that she could get her head in, then her shoulder and tits. She kept worming her way in past her hips and butt, and finally kicked and squirmed until her legs were past the outer sphincter.

The going got easier once Lilith was totally encased in her sister's warm butt. She was able to crawl forward at a steady pace, and made some very nice progress in a fairly short time. The fleshy tunnel widened dramatically until she was able to stand up and walk normally.

Emily's capacity to store cum was coming in quite handy now. All that extra room made maneuvering much easier. Lilith jogged along the path, which only continued to get larger and roomier. Soon enough, the traditional scenery of the interior of a slut's ass became a pleasant sidewalk and surrounding neighbourhood.

This was where Lilith's forbidden and ancient knowledge of butt magic came in handy. She had successfully entered Emily's spirit world. She was no longer fully in reality, nor was she in a land of make-believe, but was instead somewhere in the middle. She was glimpsing Emily's very soul. Luckily, as with everything else important in her life, Emily kept her soul up her ass.

Lilith found the house she wanted very easily, since it looked exactly like their real world home. Now all she had to do was locate Emily's butt persona, or buttsona, to use the technical mystical terminology.

Somber music floated over from the backyard, so Lilith went to investigate there first. She found quite a mournful display, with a facsimile of Jaime's body resting on a dais, and a crowd of very sad girls all dressed in black milling about. If she had to guess, she'd probably assume that everyone Jaime had fucked was in attendance, at least in spiritual form.

Emily's double was, naturally, the saddest and most black-clad of them all. Her outfit was even so modest as to not show off any of her naughty bits. Lilith had to fight a wave of nausea before approaching. She just couldn't handle the thought of her sister eschewing sluttiness entirely. It was deeply disturbing on a basic and primal level.

Emily-Two smiled wanly at Lilith as she neared. "It's good you could make it. Here, cover yourself with one of these Official Mourner outfits I picked up. I hate to say it, but this isn't a place to be showing off your body. Even though I'd be quite delighted to stare at and suck on your beautiful titties at any other time."

"You still could if you wanted." Lilith stuck out her chest, but without much hope. It wasn't going to be that easy. "You can stop trying to push that macabre black outfit at me. I'm not wearing it."

"This is a sad and dark day," Emily-Two insisted. "You need to wear sad and dark clothing."

"No, I don't think I do, actually."

Lilith took a breath, prepared herself, then flipped Emily-Two over and tore away the part of her outfit covering her butt. She dove in even faster now that she had some experience with anal spelunking.

The next butt was much the same, only the colours were all a bit swirly, and the crowd of mourners at Jaime's memorial were less easily distinguished. She had to go deeper still.

Emily-butt after Emily-butt went by in what became a comforting rhythm. Lilith dove deeper and deeper, searching for the Omega-butt. The final bastion of Emily's very soul and being. She was pretty sure she'd found it when she popped into a nearly featureless white plane.

The only feature, in fact, was an imposing throne right in the very centre. Lilith wasn't sure why it was the centre, given that the plane was, as previously mentioned, nearly featureless with one exception, but it definitely was.

Emily-Omega sat astride the throne, fingers idly toying with the arms of her seat. Half-melted dildos stuck out at random intervals, in all different directions. It was an entire throne made of dildos, Lilith realized, as though Emily-Omega had decided she really was going to be a queen instead of a slut.

"You may approach the Slutty Throne," Emily-Omega declared with a surprisingly booming voice.

"I was gonna anyway," Lilith muttered to herself. Louder, "You are the final Emily. I need to speak with you."

"I am the final," Emily-Omega agreed. "And I am soon to give up my slutty ways, and go into a career path that leads to the monarchy."

"That's not going to happen. You were born to be a slut. It's your true calling. You're amazing at it, and the world would be a poorer place were you to abandon your position as the town's sexiest girl."

Emily-Omega shook her head. "That's no longer who I am."

"Oh isn't it? You can't fool me, dear Omega-sister. You're the same slut you ever were, deep down."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not not not!"

"Are too infinity!"

"Fuck!"

Emily-Omega shook her head in defeat, since even she couldn't argue with the infinity clause of the rules for battles of wits. She stood slowly, making a slurping sound as two strategically placed dildos were dragged out of her pussy and butthole. Being the Slutty Throne, one couldn't sit in it without getting fucked.

"I knew it," said Lilith. "You pretended like you weren't a slut anymore, but there you were grinding around on a pair of dildos like the same old Emily we all love and adore."

Emily-Omega smiled shyly. "Only you could know me so well, dear sister." Her smile faded. "But this doesn't change anything. Jaime is still unable to fuck. And it's no good using his butthole while he's unconscious either."

"Because of ethical consideration?"

"No. Because it's just not as fun when he's not squirming around underneath me."

"Phew. Thought you were going rational on me again." Lilith stood up straighter. "Leave the next part to me. I just need the real world Emily to stand by my side, and not mope around pining for brother-cock all day."

Omega-Emily stepped closer, somehow regal and slutty at the same time. "It shall be done."

Omega-Emily then lashed out with a foot faster than Lilith could react. Lilith found herself tumbling backward, head over heels.

Lilith popped back into the previous butt-dimension without slowing down. Every tumble and pop triggered another, and another, until moments later she burst back out of Real-Emily's ass at a dangerous speed. Only her catlike half-demon reflexes allowed to her twist around in the air and land feet-first against the wall, then execute a slow somersault to bring her back to a standing position, none the worse for the wear.

Emily stirred, possibly because her big sister had just shot out of her ass like a cannonball, but hopefully more because her very inner self had been reinvigorated and enlisted for the good of the family.

"What happened?" Emily asked.

"I spoke to your omega self," Lilith said. "We reached-"

"My who now?"

Lilith slumped slightly. She'd almost forgotten who she was dealing with. "I went in your butt and did stuff."

"Oh. Why didn't you just say so." Emily stretched, making sure to show off as much of her lithe, teenage body as possible. "I feel much better now."

"Good, because-"

"Do you think I could go with you next time? I've always been curious what the inside of my butt's like."

Lilith pursed her lips. "If you want to disappear up your own ass, you'd probably have to get into politics. And I've just worked very hard to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Oh." Emily shrugged. "Oh well. There are other butts to be explored."

"There are indeed. Such as Jaime's. Because we need to go see if we can fix him now."

Emily considered. "Well, I guess crawling up Jai's bum could be fun even he's not awake to feel it."

"And also it could really help him," Lilith prompted.

"Oh yeah, that too. I guess."

Emily tried to climb inside Jaime, but had some trouble getting started. Lilith gave her a splash of magical lube, then shoved on her butt to help push her in. It took some doing, but Emily soon vanished into Jaime's ass, followed closely by the more practiced Lilith.

Lilith found that Emily had stopped just inside Jaime's butthole, and had to squeeze by her. Their naked, nubile bodies were pressed very close together as she squirmed past her unhelpful sister.

"This is nice," Emily said. "Reminds me of when Allie and I snuggled inside her mom's butt. Except this is even more incesty, and so therefore better in every way."

"If you've got experience with butt-spelunking, then why did you have so much trouble just now?" Lilith grumbled.

"I was enjoying having you push me," Emily explained like it was obvious. "You had your hand right on my pussy for a bit. That was quite pleasant."

"Fuck's sake. Maybe I should have fixed Jaime first."

"He probably would have been more helpful," Emily agreed.

The nude and slippery sisters traveled onward, with Emily generally making a sexy nuisance of herself. She took every opportunity to grope Lilith, or tangle up with her to halt progress and satisfy her carnal desires.

Still, they somehow made it to yet another house that looked exactly like their real world home. This time, all was quiet. There was no sign of movement or life as they entered the front door.

"What do you think we'll find?" Emily asked curiously. "Do you think I'm in here? And if so, do you think the anal version of myself will want to fuck around some? 'Cause that could be pretty hot."

"Goddamn, Em. Less than an hour ago you were talking about giving up slutdom altogether. Now you're hoping for a phantasmal self-cest encounter."

"Yeah, so?"

"I'm just saying-"

Lilith was interrupted by the appearance of Emily-Anal, who was the Emily that spiritually lived in Jaime's posterior.

"Oh, hey, it's me," said Emily-Anal. She looked regular Emily up and down. "You're hot. Wanna fuck around?"

Emily grinned. "Thought you'd never ask."

The two Emilys wrapped their arms around each other's supremely sexy body and commenced making out with all the fervor and exuberance of horny girls who didn't have an important mission to complete.

"Come on, Em," Lilith said. "We have an important mission to complete."

"Just a sec," Emily said. "I think I can totally get laid here."

"Of course you can, dipshit. She's you. She's literally as horny and slutty as you are, which is to say she'll fuck anything that asks nicely, and probably anything that doesn't too."

"My kinda girl!"

Lilith let the Emilys go at each other for another few minutes in the vain hope that they might remember there were more important things than licking the pussy of someone who looked exactly like they did, but no such luck.

Emily got one last feel of her doppelganger's boobies before she was dragged away by the ankle. She mimed 'call me' as she was hustled down the hall and out of sight.

Jaime, or the anal version of himself, was lying in his bedroom, sound asleep by all appearances, but no easier to awaken than his more real counterpart.

"So, what, do we jump him now?" Emily asked. "'Cause his penis isn't hard either."

"No, Em. Not everything is solved with sex."

Emily blinked vacantly. "Pardon?"

"I said not everything is solved with sex."

"I don't understand. It sounds like you're speaking English, except the words don't make sense together."

"Forget it." Lilith rolled the sleeping fake-Jaime over. "Hop in his butt, we've got a lot more distance to cover."

****

The journey to Jaime-Omega took much longer than the one to Emily-Omega had. Emily's continued assistance, which was to say her constant attempts at sleeping with her anal counterparts, was mostly to blame.

Still, they eventually made it to the final destination. Jaime only, no items. The featureless void was much the same as Emily's, except there was no Slutty Throne with a queen in the making to greet them. Instead, there was a limp Jaime-Omega suspended in the air, tentacles viciously violating him without pause.

"Of course," Lilith said. "No wonder he won't wake up. He's still getting tentacle-raped in the deepest parts of his mind and butt."

"Lucky!"

"No, Em, not lucky."

"Oh, right."

"We have to save him."

"Gotcha. I'll be the distraction."

Lilith glared at Emily. "Are you going to be a distraction by offering up your tight teenage holes to be ruthlessly violated by an unthinking and uncaring tentacle monster?"

"Maybe."

"Well... don't."

"Ugh, fine. You never let me do anything."

"Here, this should cheer you up some."

Lilith reached into her butt, rummaged around, then pulled out a pair of dildos. Emily's interest was piqued, though they still weren't as exciting as getting her mouth, pussy, and ass filled up and fucked for a subjective several months at a time.

"So you keep emergency supplies up your butt too, huh?" Emily said. "I thought I was the only one who did that."

"Nah, lots of girls do. They're just subtler about it than you are." Lilith shrugged. "We have no choice about it, really. The pockets on our clothing are crap for trying to carry stuff."

"True dat," Emily said. She took one of the dildos and tested it in her hands. It was perhaps overly stiff, but sufficiently cock-shaped that she could make it work. The shape was the main thing, really. "But I don't understand why we're going to stop and have a nice little masturbation session. Shouldn't we rescue Jai so he can fuck me properly? You know, if I'm not allowed to get tentacle-raped, for some arbitrary reason."

"That's exactly what we're doing." Lilith squeezed her dildo just right, and a blade of light shot forth from the tip. "These aren't any ordinary dildos, dear sister. These are the finest in cocksaber technology, very useful for the purposes of rescue missions."

Emily's eyes went wide and she stared at the dildo in her hand. Sex toy and dangerous weapon all in one? "What is it, Christmas already?"

"I thought you might enjoy it."

Emily ignited her cocksaber and gave it an experimental twirl. She didn't have much practice with weaponry, but her dildo handling skills were second to none. She spun the flashy blade of her new armament in a dizzying and hypnotizing display, and managed to not even cut off any of her own limbs in the process.

Emily cackled maniacally. "Ooh, this is gonna be fun!"

"Sure is," Lilith agreed. "The best part is we can hack and slash with impunity, since our foe hasn't been given any humanoid characteristics with which to identify."

"That is quite convenient," Emily agreed.

The naked warrior sisters positioned themselves just out of range of the writhing tentacles assailing their helpless brother. As one, they leapt into the fray, cocksabers whirling a bloody swath of destruction all around them. Tentacles flopped away spurting icky goo every which way.

There were many snake-like limbs to be severed, and no matter how many were chopped off there always seemed to be more. Emily laughed gleefully as she swung this way and that, getting all her repressed violent urges worked out on an opponent who couldn't easily be identified with, and so therefore was ok to mutilate any way one saw fit.

When Lilith wasn't looking, Emily even managed to sneak in some quick little tentacle-fucks, which kept her libido at bay in between murderous rampages.

Finally, many long minutes or hours later, the last tentacle was slain, and Jaime-Omega was released from his mental torture. The girls carefully laid him the ground-or what passed for the ground in a featureless white void-and sheathed their cocksabers up their butts. Emily sheathed hers several times before getting a look from Lilith and putting it away for good.