Rummates Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmng!" Cassandra whimpered and Kiera saw that Weston was beginning to pull out of Cassandra's bowels.

Then she couldn't think any longer; Cassandra's small teeth captured Kiera's clitoris and delivered a light nip to the very sensitive flesh. She cried out in orgasm as Cassandra's fingers located her G-spot.

Three more times, Cassandra licked and fingered Kiera to orgasm. When Weston's urgent thrusts were shoving Cassandra's face, hard, against Kiera's splayed crotch, Kiera gently wiggled away from Cassandra's face.

Wiggling around, Kiera watched as Weston's cock pistoned in and out of Cassandra's greasy anus. The light brown ring clung tightly to Weston's cock even as he battered in and out of the tight orifice. Underneath the shiny brown ring, Kiera could see Cassandra's pale pink lips, puffy, dripping Cassandra's excitement down Cassandra's sleek thighs.

"Aieegh! I, oh God yes, yes, you, you're killing me, you're just killing me," Cassandra screamed and Kiera watched a fine mist of Cassandra's ejaculate spray from Cassandra's pussy.

"Shit, here, here it augh, here it comes," Weston groaned and jerked erratically.

Kiera found herself thrusting three fingers into her swampy pussy as she watched the vulgar, animalistic sodomy and listened to both Cassandra and Weston grunting in pleasure. Both she and Cassandra keened in orgasm as Weston slumped onto Cassandra's sweaty back. A moment later, with a deep guttural groan, Weston dismounted, pulling his slimy cock from Cassandra's bowels.

Kiera sucked her fingers clean and watched Weston's silvery white semen dribbling from Cassandra's stretched, raw anus. A trickle dripped along Cassandra's puffy lips before dripping along Cassandra's left thigh.

Weston returned, wiping his cock clean with one of Cassandra's washcloths. He casually dropped the washcloth onto the Cassandra's nightstand, then presented his cock to Cassandra's gasping mouth.

"So?" Weston asked Kiera, eyes boring into her eyes.

Kiera listened to the slurps and moans and Cassandra serviced Weston's cock. She watched as more of his semen dribbled from Cassandra's slowly constricting anus. Again, Kiera realized, she was feverishly pumping three fingers into her splayed pussy.

"I, yeah, yeah," Kiera gulped, feeling her own anus clamp tightly.

"Oh, Baby likes that, huh?" Cassandra giggled at Weston. "Huh? Baby likes getting to ruin Kiera's virgin ass?"

Weston chuckled and gave Cassandra's left buttock a light slap.

"Face down, ass up," Weston ordered Kiera, grabbing the tube of lubricant.

Cassandra eagerly wiggled into position. She happily kissed Kiera's nervous lips, then spread her legs. After a second kiss, Kiera did wiggle down.

The smell from Cassandra's sex was potent. The heady aroma was musky and filled Kiera's nostrils as she brought her mouth down to her best friend's sex.

The taste was exhilarating as Kiera's tongue lapped at Cassandra's inner lips.

"Augh!" Kiera grunted as Weston plunged a greased finger into her rectum.

Weston was deliberate, forceful in his ministrations. There was no gentle pressing of his fingertip to her unsuspecting anus; there was just a strong thrust and he was two knuckles deep in her.

"Augh, I, oh shit!" Kiera gasped out when Weston added a second greasy finger.

Kiera could feel an odd pleasure inside of her guts as Weston's fingers plumbed her bowels. She bent her head and used her fingers to open Cassandra's sex for her tongue.

She could taste Weston's semen in Cassandra's coarse pubic hair and on Cassandra's slick lips. She lapped vigorously at Cassandra's sex as Weston added a third greased finger to her rectum.

"Like this, huh?" Weston chuckled.

Kiera realized she was hunching herself back to meet Weston's aggressive fingers. She shuddered in pleasure at the realization of her own wanton behavior.

"Augh, I oh yes, oh God!" Cassandra cried out and Kiera felt her face grow wet from Cassandra's orgasm.

Kiera captured Cassandra's surprisingly fat clitoris in her mouth. Cassandra cried out again and again Kiera felt Cassandra's orgasm. She sucked on Cassandra's clitoris as if it were a fat cock, then grunted and screamed around Cassandra's clitoris as the blunt head of Weston's cock stabbed into her rectum.

The pain was searing, shooting from her anus outward. For a long moment, Kiera could not think, could not form rational thought. Her moan of pain sent delicious ripples through Cassandra's clitoris and Cassandra again screamed in orgasm.

Through the stabbing pain, Kiera could feel the flared head of Weston's cock pushing into her rectum. She could feel the head of his cock rasping along her rectal walls. She could feel the girth of Weston's cock stretching her already painfully stretched anus. She could feel Weston's cock forcing its way into her virgin ass.

"God damn! Think, augh, think she likes it even more than you do," Weston grunted, pushing the last few inches into Kiera's ass.

"Aieegh!" Cassandra responded as Kiera manipulated Cassandra's G-spot with her fingers while lightly nipping Cassandra's clitoris.

Kiera reached her free hand down and began to diddle her own clitoris as Weston slowly pulled himself from her clutching bowels. She moaned; anal sex was painful and vulgar, filthy. And it was oddly exciting and vulgar, filthy.

"Oh dear Jesus God!" Kiera screamed as a powerful orgasm pummeled her guts.

Weston began to roughly pound his cock in and out of Kiera's bowels. Kiera forgot about pleasuring Cassandra and simply lay her head on Cassandra's belly as Weston sodomized her hard and fast. She moaned as she felt Weston's semen flooding into her guts.

A soft pillow was under her head and a soft blanket was tucked around her. Kiera was dimly aware of how soft the blanket was. She was semi-conscious of how soft and cool the pillow felt. She could feel someone's breath blowing softly, rhythmically against her exposed shoulder.

"Aw! Don't go," Kiera heard Cassandra whine when she wiggled toward the edge of the bed.

"Bathroom," Kiera explained and hurriedly padded to her bathroom.

Kiera sat and used the commode. She held a forearm across her breasts even though the door was firmly shut. She never, ever, ever slept in the nude; suppose there was a fire?

Her need satisfied, Kiera padded to her own bedroom. After a quiet debate with herself regarding whether she should return to Cassandra's bedroom or crawl into her own bed, Kiera pulled on a long ULD Storm tee shirt. She did not remember whom had gifted the tee shirt to her; was it really important?

"Mm," Cassandra purred as Kiera slipped into bed with her again.

Kiera was dimly aware that the morning sun was in her eyes. She was semi-conscious of the smell of cinnamon rolls and coffee. Just to verify, Kiera felt the bed behind herself and the mattress was cool to the touch.

"Morning," Cassandra bubbled happily and kissed Kiera, directly on her lips when Kiera padded into the kitchen-breakfast room.

"I, morning," Kiera agreed. "Um, where's Weston?"

"Hmm? Oh, had to go home. Says his wife turns into an unbelievable bitch if he's out too late," Cassandra shrugged, pulling the tray of cinnamon rolls from the oven.

"His...WIFE?" Kiera shrieked.

"Uh huh," Cassandra said, whistling as she felt the heat of the cookie sheet through the oven mitt.

"His wife? Cassandra, his wife?" Kiera demanded.

"Uh huh," Cassandra said, picking up a small spatula.

"And you, you knew he was married?" Kiera stammered as Cassandra spread icing onto the gooey hot cinnamon rolls.

"Uh huh. What? Kiera, I'm just fucking him. Not like I'm in love with him," Cassandra shrugged as she finished the last of the six homemade rolls. "Your coffee's already on the table there."

"I, I can't believe this," Kiera muttered as she sat at the table. "Married."

"His wife was with him when he came into PC," Cassandra said.

"And you..." Kiera said and took a sip of her coffee.

The coffee was perfect; Kiera reflected that Cassandra knew Kiera took her coffee with one teaspoon of sugar and two teaspoons of powdered creamer. Kiera realized she had no idea how Cassandra liked her coffee.

"I get it right?" Cassandra smiled as she put Kiera's plate of cinnamon rolls in front of Kiera.

"Yeah, yeah, but uh, how'd you..." Kiera asked.

"Because I, because I'm in love with you," Cassandra admitted, gently holding Kiera's hand.

"Oh," Kiera said, picking up a far too hot cinnamon roll.

She put the scorching roll onto her plate and looked at Cassandra's happy face. She felt a wave of warmth as she looked at her friend, her only friend.

"I, I guess I love you too," Kiera stammered.

"Listen, I don't go in until one," Cassandra said, whistling as she tried to pick up her own cinnamon roll.

"Uh huh," Kiera agreed, again trying to pick up a roll.

"So, Weston left his rum here," Cassandra said. "Couple of rum punches? A nice bubble bath together?"

"Perfect," Kiera agreed.

"And I uh, I have a couple of toys? You know, for up the butt," Cassandra hinted.

Kiera felt her anus clench tightly. Her guts twisted, an odd warmth filling her as she thought about making love, pleasuring Cassandra even while they used toys on her still quite raw rectum.

"Even more perfect," Kiera grunted.

The End

** Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank those that read my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, those that pause long enough to rate my works. Likewise, I also thank those that 'Favorite' my words.

Kiera Sanders is introduced in 'Multiple Units #306' in the First Time category.

Cassandra Margot is introduced in 'A Sugar Cube Melts' in the Group Sex category. In that story, she is an infant but babies do grow up. Her father, Murphy Margot is first mentioned in 'Sugar Cube Ch. 02' in the Gay Male category. Her mother, Cherry Margot, now Miller is first introduced in 'Queen of the Video Game' in the Anal category.

Courtney Louviere, the Whitehead Generators HR employee that tells Kiera that her beauty is actually a detriment is briefly mentioned in the 'Killer Blonde' series and again, briefly mentioned in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Dr. Troy Miller, Cherry's husband and Cassandra's step-father is briefly mentioned in 'Queen of the Video Game' in the Anal category.

Luke, the manager of the Elgee Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store that gives Kiera a job as cashier is a primary character in 'Rummates Pt. 03' in the Anal category. The girlfriend that is out on maternity leave is Kyrie, the main or principal character in the same tale.

And that's it. Just two rummates sharing a few drinks and a hot man and discovering a shared love of anal sex.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12