Rummates Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finished the drinks, Buddy returned Craig's kiss. He shivered as he felt Craig playing with his pectorals, running his hand over Buddy's belly, then gripping Buddy's hard cock.

They swung into a sixty nine, Buddy on top. Buddy tried to focus on Craig's stiff meat, rather than on the delicious feelings Craig's hot mouth was delivering.

"I, oh, ack!" Buddy grunted out when Craig worked a spittle wet finger into Buddy's tight ass.

"Mm, I, oh God," Buddy groaned as Craig fucked Buddy's twisting rectum with his thick finger.

Buddy was quick to ejaculate into Craig's mouth. A moment later, Craig also climaxed, filling Buddy's mouth to nearly overflowing.

Waking up the next morning, curled around won another, the two men again performed sixty nine. And, again, Craig fucked Buddy's ass with is thick finger. After a few kisses, Craig jumped into the shower and readied for another day's work.

After Craig left, Buddy napped for a while. Waking, he masturbated to thoughts of sucking cock. Then, nude, he left the bedroom. Buddy gasped out when the heat of the house buffeted him.

There was still a good amount of rum left. Buddy cleaned and tried the blender and set it up again, ready for the next batch of banana daiquiris.

At the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store, Buddy picked up a nice looking bunch of bananas. He also picked up some foods that could be eaten cold. Just taking the time to eat his breakfast had been a hot, uncomfortable meal.

"Dude, the Colsons came in today," Craig laughed when he returned at four thirty that afternoon.

"The...NO! And?" Buddy asked, then joined in with the laughter.

"Seen them come in, told Pam In needed to do a quick inventory of the pantry," Craig chortled, stripping out of that day's clothing.

"And? Come on, man! Don't make me beat it out of you," Buddy laughed.

"As if you could," Craig taunted, pulling Buddy into a headlock.

Miriam Colson was the sister of the franchise owner. Her husband, Teddy Colson was a genuinely nice man; he was a professor at Myndee University, teaching a few courses on Psychology. And, when there was a manager-trainee, Miriam and Teddy came in and made the manager-trainee's day a living nightmare.

"Dude, they had that fat ass 'I'm always right and I'm never wrong' bitch's day an absolute and total shit-storm. They ordered a medium meatstravaganza then said they'd ordered a large Hawaiian. They ate the whole thing then said the chicken had been raw and the crust was burned. Bitch finally lost it and told them to get out."

"Oh no; that don't look good for her," Buddy laughed as they made their first batch of daiquiris.

"Uh, you think?" Craig laughed, affectionately running his hand up and down Buddy's buttocks.

"Hey!" Buddy giggled as Craig's fingertip pushed against Buddy's anus.

In the cool interior of Buddy's bedroom, the two men lolled, nude on the bed. Craig reached over and gripped Buddy's semi-erect cock and stroked it for a moment. Buddy reached over and found Craig's fat meat and pumped his hand up and down the length.

"Anyway, she kept coming back there, trying get me to handle it. I told her, hey, you're training to be a manager; I'm just an assistant manager here," Craig said, finishing his drink.

Again, the two friends swum into a sixty nine. Craig introduced his middle finger to Buddy's squirming rectum. Then, as Buddy began to moan in his throat, Craig pushed a second finger into Buddy's rectum.

With a squeal, Buddy pumped his semen into Craig's sucking mouth. He shook and groaned as Craig continued to fuck his hole with the two fingers.

When Buddy swallowed Craig's load, Craig left the bedroom. He returned a moment later with a large tube of KY Jelly in his hand.

"I, uh, hey, I look, I don't, I don't know about this," Buddy complained as Craig rolled Buddy onto his belly.

"Unsure or not, complaining or not, Buddy was soon thrusting his backside up to meet the downward thrusts of Craig's greasy fingers. Buddy shuddered, shook and moaned as Craig plumbed his ass with two then three thick fingers.

"Oh God, don't, don't stop, I, I'm so fucking close," Buddy whined when Craig pulled his slimy fingers from Buddy's hole.

"I, uh, huh? What, what are...?" Buddy groaned out when Craig rolled Buddy onto his back.

Craig picked up Buddy's calves and put Buddy's ankles onto his broad shoulders. Then, standing onto his knees, Craig hoisted Buddy's ass off the bed and pressed the greasy head of his cock to Buddy's hole.

"I oh, ack! Ack! I, God, God damn, stop, oh fuck stop!" Buddy cried out as a searing, blinding pain radiated from his stretched anus outward.

The pain was mind-numbing, searing, centered in his unwilling hole. Buddy felt like his rectum was being shredded as the flared head of Craig's cock pressed into him.

Craig stopped his forward motion, just resting the very tip of his cock inside of Buddy's resisting hole. When Buddy seemed to relax slightly, Craig gave a little push and Buddy gasped out in pain.

The pain had subsided slightly. It had not fully disappeared though. When Craig gave a slight push of his hips, the pain again spiked. Buddy gasped and shuddered, trying to will his anus to relax, to loosen up.

"Oh, oh fuck yeah," Craig gasped as his cockhead rested just inside of Buddy's hole.

Buddy gasped out again as he felt the flared ridge scraping along his anus. Even as he tried to command his muscles to relax, to allow the intrusion, Buddy could feel his muscles attempting to squeeze, to force the intruder out of his bowels.

"Fuck, I, fuck, just, just do it," Buddy gasped out.

Craig wiggled his hips from side to side, then gave a short jab. Buddy gasped out, face contorted in a grimace of pain. Craig pulled out slightly; he had less than an inch fully inside of the incredibly tight, hot hole.

"Aieegh! Ack, I, ah God, shit!" Buddy screamed out as Craig gave another short jab, plunging three inches into Buddy's rectum.

Though his instincts were to demand that Craig stop, though he wanted to push Craig away, Buddy lay still and tried to think of something else, anything else but the searing stabbing pain in his anus.

Buddy gave a little whimper as Craig pulled out, slightly, then pushed forward again. He reminded himself to breathe as he could now feel Craig's cockhead rasping, rubbing deliciously against his rectal walls. Buddy could feel his muscles gripping Craig's fat cock as Craig pushed deeply inside of his hole.

"Aw, God damn, God damn, yyeess!" Buddy keened as a geyser of sperm blasted from of his throbbing cock.

Buddy scraped up the semen that splattered onto his chest and belly and licked his fingers clean. He grunted and gasped as Craig rested, now fully imbedded inside of Buddy's ass.

For several long moments, Craig fucked Buddy. Suddenly, Craig let out a bellow and Buddy felt Craig's hot semen flooding into his bowels.

Leaning forward, Craig kissed Buddy's gasping, groaning mouth. Then he pulled his limp cock from Buddy's sore rectum.

"Mm, I, oh God, oh God," Buddy whimpered as Craig's hot mouth descended over the head of Buddy's hard cock.

A few moments later, Craig carried two fresh banana daiquiris into the bedroom. The two men again reclined in the bed, drinking their drinks.

"What you want on your sandwich?" Buddy asked, putting his empty glass down.

"Making the salami? Or that turkey?" Craig asked.

"Well, what you want?" Buddy asked.

After their dinner, Craig greased up his cock and ordered Buddy to mount him. Buddy straddled Craig's hips and guided Craig's cock into his protesting hole.

"Augh, oh, I, I knew you'd be a great fuck," Craig encouraged as Buddy sank down.

"I, augh, oh, oh yeah?" Buddy whimpered.

Tuesday, Sammy installed the AC unit. Buddy whooped when the first 'whoosh' of air hissed from the ceiling vent.

When Craig returned from another day at work, he asked if Buddy was now going to want him to return to his own room.

"Well, your dick is pretty big, but I don't think you can fuck me all the way from there, huh?" Buddy asked.

**.**

Buddy did drive down to the Sidlow Road Brick's Pizzeria in Gratchley, Arkansas and apply for the job of assistant manager. Instead, the Sidelow Road location requested Craig come in as manager. Dennis promoted Buddy to assistant manager of the first location.

Suddenly, the two men found themselves working odd shifts opposed to one another. But when they did get some time together, they would make a batch of banana daiquiris then fuck and suck one another to drunken exhaustion.

When Dennis decided he'd had enough of working for his dad, Buddy was promoted to manager of his location. Now he and Craig had the ability to schedule more time to be together. But, a month into this new arrangement, Craig came home and announced that he'd found Chuckie, his first love and was moving out.

"Oh, so uh, that, that's what you been doing on the computer all this time?" Buddy petulantly asked.

"Yeah," Craig admitted, no shame or regret in his voice.

**.**

Grant Jones was a cute blond haired brown eyed boy of eighteen. Even though he was slightly scrawny, slightly short, Grant was a hard-working kid. Mr. Buddy seemed to like him; Mr. Buddy was always grabbing Grant in affectionate headlocks, or grabbing the waistband of his briefs and threatening to give Grant humungous, colossal, monumental gargantuan wedgies to end all wedgies.

Grant pedaled his bicycle to 110 Conway Road and locked his bike to the support of the carport. He pulled his helmet off then used his fingers to 'comb' out his long blond hair, get rid of his helmet hair. Then, looking around to make sure no one was looking, Grant reached back and pulled his far too short cutoffs out of the crack of his ass.

"Knew I should have worn a different pair," Grant said to himself as he knocked on the front door of the cute little house.

Mr. Buddy answered the door, wearing only a pair of shorts and leather moccasins. He invited Grant in and they went into the kitchen. Grant giggled when Buddy asked him if he knew how to peel a banana as he handed Grant two large, fat bananas.

"Uh, yeah," Grant agreed as buddy poured some dark rum into a large blender.

"Yeah? What about pink bananas?" Buddy asked, gripping his cock through his shorts.

Grant giggled again and dumped the bananas into the blender. Buddy smiled and Grant gave him a nervous smile as the noisy appliance chewed through the chunks of ice. Again, Grant reached back and pulled the shorts out of the crack of his ass.

"So, where you want to drink these?" Buddy asked, pouring two glasses of the frothy drinks.

"What you mean?" Grant asked, taking a cautious sip of his drink.

"Well, there's the living room, there's the back porch, or there's the bedroom," Buddy said, looping a casual arm around Grant's slender waist.

"I uh, I don't know," Grant stammered as Buddy gave an appreciative squeeze to Grant's tight backside. "I, where you want to..."

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

The H&AC man, Sammy Coleman is introduced in 'Narcissus Smiled' in the Loving Wives category.

The unfortunate manager-in-training Pam Hutchinson is first introduced in the 'Wealth' series. She is the primary character in 'Narcissus Smiled' in the Loving Wives category. Truthfully, Pam Hutchinson believes that Pam Hutchinson is the primary character in any story she is mentioned in.

And, that's it. Two rummates finding out that they both like banana daiquiris and pink bananas.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

12