Rummates Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh dear God yes," Linda screamed out in orgasm.

Within minutes, Noel was hammering her ass as hard as he could. Linda's ass was quite reddened by the force of his body slamming against her creamy white flesh.

"Oh, aw, aw God yes," Noel bellowed and pumped a thick stream of semen into her bowels.

After she sponged his cock clean, Ms. Linda pulled her ratty old terry cloth robe onto her nude body and sat on the edge of the bed. Noel took a shuddering breath and looked away from the attractive older woman.

"No," Ms. Linda said gently to him. "Don't look away. You've got something to say, be a man and say it."

"Yes ma'am," Noel agreed and looked into her eyes.

After a moment, Noel said, "Ms. Linda, Coach Harrison told me I don't got enough credits be living off-campus and I need get my butt back to Mauragas Dorm."

Linda felt a plummeting in her guts. But, she also realized, this was not a rejection of her, a foolish old white woman cavorting with a prime young black stud. This was simply a 'rules & regulations' snafu.

"I, I'm so sorry, Ms. Linda; I didn't know nothing about how many credits I needed," Noel apologized.

"No, no, it's all right," Linda smiled, patting his nude thigh.

"But uh, Ms. Linda? I, uh, I told Turner? Turner James? He's the first string Nose Tackle, and he told his twin brother Travis and they want come see the room," Noel said. "That all right?"

"They have enough credits, I hope," Linda asked, stomach flip-flopping over the idea of having twin brothers in her bed.

"Uh, yes ma'am, and Ms. Linda?" Noel smiled, gripping his thick meat. "They call me 'Tiny' when we in the shower."

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take a moment to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Linda Boudreaux is a character first introduced in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. Her role as 'house mother' is begun in 'Rummates Pt. 01' in the Mature category.

And, 'Chell-Speck' instead of 'Spell-Check' in the Disclaimers was an intentional flub.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12