Rummates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To amuse himself while he waited for the 'go-ahead' from Linda, Lawrence toyed with her hanging breasts. Letting out a shuddering breath, Linda nodded her head and wiggled her hips.

Linda could feel Lawrence's cock rasping against the walls of her rectum. She could feel her muscles trying to push him from her bowels. She felt incredibly full; Charles pushing himself into her pussy, Lawrence pushing into her rectum.

"I, oh, oh dear God!" Linda screamed out as an unexpected orgasm pummeled her guts.

Bobby, her husband, her ex-husband had suggested anal sex a few times. Linda adamantly refused; it was coarse, vulgar, disgusting. Now, Linda briefly wondered, had she allowed Bobby to have her ass, would he have still left her? Would he have run off to Alaska's oil-fields?

"Guess we'll never know," Linda thought, grimacing as another orgasm approached.

Soon, the two boys developed a rhythm. Linda flopped helplessly as the two studs fucked her.

"I, oh man, oh man, Ms. Linda, I, I'm about to..." Charles groaned.

"I, I can't believe I been able hold off this long," Lawrence panted.

"Come, come, come," Linda chanted as yet another orgasm pummeled her.

After a few moments, Lawrence pulled his slimy cock from Linda's stretched, raw anus. Linda caught her breath, then dismounted from Charles. She quickly scampered to the bathroom; a sudden urge to void gripped her guts.

"Give me a moment and I'll get started on supper," Linda called out from the depths of the bathroom.

"Uh, no ma'am," Charles called back. "We, we'll get this. Brick's does delivery."

"Anything but anchovies," Linda agreed.

"You know, I've never had anchovies," Lawrence said to Charles.

"Ain't missing nothing," Charles said. "Nasty, nasty, nasty. Whoever came up with that shit, um, that crap? Ought to be shot."

Linda smiled, despite the cramping in her guts. They'd just fucked, they'd rutted like animals. Yet, the two boys were unwilling to use curse words in her presence.

The extra-large Kitchen Sink, hold the anchovies took forty eight minutes to arrive. Lawrence answered the door and gawked at the cute, slightly frozen girl that held their pizza in her small gloved hands.

"Please, tell him your name, give him your phone number, or we'll never get to eat," Charles told the cute girl.

The girl had skin the color of café au lait; it was hard to tell if she was of African-American heritage or Latina heritage. Her long dark brown hair had blonde highlights threaded through and her beautiful caramel colored eyes were large and expressive.

"Go, go, I'm sure you two have homework needs to get done," Linda said after they'd polished off the pizza.

"Yes ma'am," the two young men agreed.

The three of them did get together a few times after that day, but as Lawrence's relationship with Magnolia Guillory grew, more often than not, he was out of the house. Linda contented herself with sucking Charles to ejaculation, then either straddling him, or allowing him to lay atop her. Then, Linda would get on shoulders and knees, presenting her ass for his vigorous pounding.

At the end of the spring semester, both young men made their plans to move out. Linda wondered if she should write out another advertisement for the bulletin board; should this one specify 'Males only' or should she leave it to chance.

"Ms. Linda? I, my buddy Noel? Noel Ridgelow? He's looking to move out of Mauragas Dorm? That's the athlete's dorm? Want me to bring him by?" Charles offered.

"Hmm? Oh, oh could you please?" Linda smiled happily.

As the weather had grown warm, Linda decided she'd make some Rum Collins. She used the recipe for a Tom Collins, but Linda detested gin so used rum instead. She decided she'd pour the club soda into the glasses when Charles and his friend Noel arrived. No use having the 'fizz' die down before they got to enjoy the refreshing beverage.

Giving herself an appraising look in the mirror, Linda was glad she'd doubled up on her visits to Shapes Wellness Center. She'd also recently visited Miss Helena's and had her color touched up.

"Not bad for a fifty three year old broad," Linda smiled to her reflection.

The End

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my own pleasure; I ost them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I also thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Linda Boudreaux, as well as Scott, Fauna, Jenna and Glen Boudreaux are all characters featured in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

And that's it; just a story of three Rummates getting together on a bitterly cold day and warming up an older woman's bed.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12