Rings of Fire Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Your last chance, babygirl. I asked you a question, and I expect an answer,” she heard an edge to his voice that she never had before. It sent butterflies swooping in her tummy. She felt the wetness begin to drip down her inner thigh.

But she was not letting him know that. “Brent, this is not funny. What do you think you’re doing? We don’t even spank our girls.”

His deep rich laughter caressed her mind, and those butterflies did a few more loop-d-loops, “That’s because little girls aren’t meant to appreciate them the way big girls do.” As if to prove his point, she felt his fingers run along her cleft.

Lauren closed her eyes in utter embarrassment as Brent’s thumb circled her throbbing clitoris, and a couple of fingers slipped inside of her wet cunt. She knew her secret was out as he began to move his fingers inside of her. She bit down even harder than before to hold back the moans as she felt a powerful orgasm building when he homed in on her g-spot.

As she felt the tension about to burst, his other hand came down hard on her bare bottom. She could not stop the scream that the sweet duo of pain and pleasure tore not just from her throat but her soul as she crested the peak and glided for several long moments suspended above it all. One orgasm rolled into another as his fingers continued to plunge deeper and deeper inside of her and the stinging blows fell on first one cheek and then another.

Her screams turned to loud moans then to mindless whimpers. She was not sure how much more her body could take, and that was saying something. “Brent, please, Brent...” she muttered mindlessly. She was not sure what she was pleading for...him to stop or more.

“You like it, don’t you, babygirl? You like being helpless with me. Like me warming this sweet ass,” he moaned as the blows were interchanged with tender caresses, but even those stung a bit. Her butt felt like it was on fire, and she did like it.

She bit back another whimper as he withdrew his fingers from her pussy, but she need not have worried as a moment later they were replaced with the one thing that she loved even more - his thick, hard cock. And she was soaring and screaming again. She did not even care if he heard her pleas this time.

It was hard and fast. Each thrust was more of that sweet combination of pleasure/pain as even the hairs on his thighs and stomach abraded her already sore bottom. It was over way too quickly but not before she enjoyed another dozen or so orgasms, or maybe just one very long one. She was not certain.

Her mind and body were both buzzing with sensation and completely, totally relaxed, devoid, and overflowing at the same time. She could not have moved even if Brent’s weight was not pressing her into the hard desk.

She felt bereft when a moment or two later, he gathered the strength to move off of her a bit, but still, his cock remained inside of her. She moved helplessly against the desk as his hand slipped around her hips. His fingers brushed over the swollen bud of her clitoris, and she felt the sweetest of aftershocks.

His fingers continued to caress, spreading their love juices as he toyed with her, keeping her just on edge. Her eyes widened as a single finger took a different and unfamiliar path this time. She shivered as it circled and toyed with a place that had never before been touched.

She felt him lean forward once more, his breath caressing her cheek as he applied just the lightest of pressure there, “There’s still one of your virginities I have not claimed yet, sweetheart.” His finger strummed and tapped against the opening, but never enough to breach it. “Soon, babygirl. Soon. This time I want all of you. Everything you have and more, Lauren.”

His words frightened her with her intensity. It was not even so much the thought of trying anal sex. She did trust Brent. She knew he would do all he could to make it pleasurable for her, even stop if she asked. He would not hurt her. But what he was asking went so much deeper than that. Deeper than the light bondage and spanking they were experimenting with.

She trembled as she whispered, “And what do I get in return?”

Brent kissed her cheek, “You still don’t get it, do you, sweetheart? There is nothing more of me to give. It’s all been yours since we were just kids, Lauren. But this time, I need us to be even. Equal partners. Both truly committed to this thing.”

He brushed another of those butterfly kiss on her lips as he stared into her eyes, “I need the one thing that is hardest for you to give. I need your trust.”

Her breath froze at his words. That he had known all along. Known that as much as she loved him, she had never entirely been able to trust him. Yet, he had loved her anyway. Her eyes clouded over as the realization dawned on her of how much that must have hurt him.

But she had to be honest; he deserved the truth at the very least, “I’m not sure I know how, Brent.” She felt the tears slip from the corner of her eyes as she turned her head to look at him.

“Then I’ll teach you, darlin’,” he smiled. “And you’re doing real good so far.” His visage turned serious for a moment, “You know the silk ties, the handcuffs, the spanking...all of this is about so much more than just role play and kinky sex games. It is about a depth of trust that most couples never reach. I want that with you, Lauren. I always have, and as much fun as all this is, it is a means to an end.”

He reached up and unfastened the handcuffs. His fingers caressed her wrists tenderly as her mind played over his words. Then he smiled at her as he handed her the cuffs and key, “That’s why tonight I want you to fulfill that fantasy, sweetheart.”

“I willingly submit to you - at your disposal...no limits. I trust you, Lauren. With my life and body as I have with my heart since I was just a hormone-driven, randy teen, who didn’t know jack shit about what life had in store for us. And no matter what happens to this fucked up world, I will until the moment I draw my last breath.”

He stood up once more, this time, his cock slipped from her body. He bent and placed a tender kiss on each cheek of her bum, “Damn, your ass is always beautiful, sweetheart. But it is something exceptional when it is a nice rosy pink,” he teased as he pulled her jeans and knickers that were still wrapped about her ankles back into place.

Lauren was speechless as Brent stepped back, trying to stuff his half-hard cock back into his tight jeans. Getting the zipper up without an accident took a moment of concentration as she giggled at the faces he made. She, on the other hand, had a much easier time of completing the job he had begun by sliding her zipper into place and fastening the button. She adjusted her t-shirt and the bra beneath it too until they both were relatively presentable.

“So, what you say we get something to eat before we head back to the command center and double-check your calculations. Feed the latest data into the simulation.” He held out his hand and drew her into his embrace. “I still don’t like you being so far from the girls and me right now. But I know you are right. We have to try it this way first.”

He beamed down at her as he lifted her chin, “And I know that if anyone can convince those stick in the mud bureaucrats, it’s you, sweetheart.”

Brent placed a sweet kiss on her forehead as he tucked the handcuffs and key into her back pocket, “For later, Mistress.” He teased as he laced his fingers through hers, “Food, woman. I don’t know what it is, but I’m always starvin’ round you.”

“For food or sex, Brent?” she loved teasing this man. Hell, she just plain loved him.

“Both,” he said as he dragged her back out the way, they had come.

Lauren paused as they emerged from the dugout. The hot desert sun blinded her for a moment, warming her skin and filling her with hope. Like this man’s love always had. He deserved so much more than she had been able to give him, but still, she was all he wanted.

It was time for her to grow up. To stop letting the fears of that little six-year-old girl control her. The worst had already happened - she had lost him. She had survived. Now he was back and offering her more than she had ever dared dream. But she had to figure out how to take it, to grasp the love he provided and hold on tight this time.

She patted the handcuffs in her back pocket. She might not know what or how, but she had an idea of who she could ask. Maybe she would let Brent head to the command center on his own while she had a little woman-to-woman chat with her new ‘gurlfriends.’

Oh yes, if this was going to be their last night together for a while, she was going to give Dr. Brent Jacobs a night to remember her by.


12