Richter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander's laugh was outright derogatory. "How childish and idealistic, it would even be cute if it wasn't so stupid."

Judecca snapped at the contempt in Alexander's words, she reached for her satchel. "Thanks for the dinner, but I have work tomorrow."

Alexander produced his smartphone from one of his pockets, showing the lit screen to Judecca and answering nonchalantly, "You should be grateful that I still have an interest in you, despite the fact that a member of the Council has declared you 'declining bloodline', lady."

She froze for an instant with her mouth wide open. "You've used your father's position in the Council to lower my status so no one wants to court me?"

relaxing his stance and regainig his carefree attitude, Alexander spoke in an arrogantly confident way. "As I was trying to say, love has nothing to do with this. You're a great woman in all aspects, so that makes you the perfect adornment for my own greatness."

With an overconfident grin, the man went on. "What's going to happen now is that you're going to accept the honor of becoming my wife, you're going to resign from your work as a teacher," he pointed at the forgotten cigarette on the ashtray, "and you're going to quit smoking. Then you can dedicate the rest of your life to me and to raising the children I'll grant you."

Judecca sprang up to her feet in a rage, grabbing her things and starting for the door. "You won't get away with this, I'll make sure you regret it."

Alexander grabbed her arm just below the elbow. "This world is designed so I always get away with what I want! You are my bitch now! You should be wagging your tail and begging me to fuck you! Stop with your stuck-up bitch act!"

The temperature around them seemed to drop when Judecca shot a stare of piercing rage at Alexander. "Let go of me right this instant or I won't be responsible for the consequences."

Alexander didn't pay attention until he noticed that Judecca's nails were turning black. Even an arrogant douche like him knew what could happen if he pressed the matter anymore, so he just let her go without saying any more.

As she walked out of the building, Judecca called her father and explained to him the situation in the middle of a burst of rage. The man, obviously worried, answered, "Just calm down and breathe deeply. I'm in the neighborhood, so don't drive your car right now, I'll be there in a few minutes to pick you up". After a short pause, he added, "They're not getting away with this, he or his father. We're going to break them. I love you".

Judecca crooked a smile at that. "I love you too, dad. See you in a moment."

Just as he had promised, Benton Curwin took less than five minutes to arrive at the restaurant. Judecca boarded the car and gave her father a brief hug. They were turning the corner towards MacArthur Park when she turned her head to say something to her father. She saw the glowing red eyes approaching at full speed and was only able to articulate half of a warning before the brutal impact toppled the car to her side. As the car rolled, her head collided with the door, rendering her unconscious.

An undefined time later, she could vaguely hear her father's voice. "My daughter! Why hasn't my daughter got out yet!?"

"You stay here! I'll go and get her!" Answered an unknown voice.

Judecca tried to move, but couldn't. The car rocked slightly and the metal protested when somebody climbed upon the wrecked car.

Her breath got caught in Judecca's throat when she saw the young man getting in the car to save her. He and his clothes were dirty, and he stank, but his black hair and the storm-gray eyes that stared at her intensely from behind a mask of dirt made her feel a pull that she had never felt before.

Contrary to the brutal strength he used to free her from the seat belt, the way he carried her out of the remains of the car was very careful, almost amorous. He left her on the ground while her father addressed the boy to thank him for the help, but he just stared blankly before collapsing to the ground.

Against her usual behavior, Judecca panicked, but her battered body didn't allow her to approach her savior. "Dad, is he hurt!?"

After a brief inspection, Benton answered, "He has cuts in both hands from opening the bent door of the car, though strangely, his left hand smells of blood more than the right one. Aside from that, and judging by the state of his clothes and himself, I'd say that he's mostly exhausted, and needs a good meal and a shower."

Judecca stared at her father intently. "Let's take him home."

12