Quest for Normal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's that sauerkraut soup," Jenny warned.

"Good; Darla, you going love this stuff," Jessie declared.

"Jessie St., Jessie Decker, I swear to God, you are insane, hear?" Jenny shrilled.

"Oh! Oh, Want to see if you can find that, damn, what, February! February seventeen Parasols?" Darla whispered, chomping her ice cream cone's last bite.

"Oh yeah!" Jessie said, pulling Darla to the computer room.

"Your uh, your roommate's crazy, huh?" Herbert asked, chuckling.

"She's my girlfriend," Jenny confessed.

"Uh, when you uh, when you say 'girlfriend' you uh, you mean..." Herbert asked.

"I mean, she's my girlfriend. We're lovers," Jenny said, reaching up to get down two more bowls.

She shoved a few slices of pumpernickel bread into the toaster. Slapping the lever down, she turned to look at Herbert.

"That uh, that going be a problem?" Jenny asked. "That I'm bi?"

"Uh, no, I uh, no," Herbert said, voice strained.

"You sure?" Jenny asked, leaning over and kissing Herbert.

"I uh, it all right if I watch?" Herbert joked.

"Fine by me," Jenny shrugged. "Need ask her though."

In short order, Jenny had four ham and cheese sandwiches and had ladled the soup into four bowls.

"Jessie! Darla, dinner," Jenny called out.

A moment later, Jessie came into the living room, pulling the hem of her tank top down. Right behind her, Darla came, trying to button her blouse.

Jenny smirked; obviously, Jessie's left nipple had been wet; the tank top was now translucent over her nipple.

"So? What you two was doing?" Jenny asked in a sing-song voice.

"Nothing," Darla blushed hotly.

"Nothing," Jessie giggled.

A moment later, Darla giggled as well.

After wolfing down their soup and sandwiches, Jessie and Darla returned to the computer room. Jenny looked at the bowls and plates the two girls had casually left on the table and prepared to yell out that they needed to get their butts back in the kitchen and clean up after themselves.

Herbert put his hand on her thigh. Jenny clamped her mouth shut and looked at him.

"Leave it," he suggested.

"Uh, how roaches get started," Jenny snapped.

She did yell that SOMEONE had better get their butts back here and clean up their plates and bowls NOW. A moment later, Jessie scurried out of the computer room, pulling her tank top on. Her shorts were unbuttoned.

"Sorry," she said, grabbing the bowls and plates.

"Dishwasher's clean," Jenny said as Jessie reached out for the appliance. "Remember? Someone said she'd get that when we got home."

"Shit! Come on, Jenny," Jessie whined.

"God, you big baby, here, give me a kiss," Jenny said, getting to her feet.

In front of Herbert, Jenny and Jessie did kiss. Their arms went around each other, their breasts pressed together, tongues mashed together.

"Love you," Jessie giggled, giving Jenny a quick closed mouth kiss.

Jessie turned and scampered back to the computer room. She was pulling her tank top up and off before she reached the hallway.

"Uh huh, love you too," Jenny said and made quick work of unloading the dishwasher.

Herbert helped Jenny unload the dishwasher. He then helped her load the dishwasher again. The pot for the soup, however, would need to be scrubbed by hand; the dishwasher was far too small for the large container.

While the two scrubbed the pot, they kissed often. Rinsing the pot, Jenny playfully squirted a little water at Herbert. He easily wrestled the hose from her grasp and Grabbed the front of her jeans.

"No," she giggled.

"You know, we ARE brother and sister," Herbert whispered, pulling her close against himself.

"Nuh uh, got different mommas," Jenny whispered, hugging him tightly.

"Uh huh, but we got..." Herbert started to say.

"You want do this or what?" Jenny demanded.

"More than..." Herbert agreed.

"Then shut up," Jenny advised.

"Zip," Herbert agreed, zipping his lips shut.

Chapter 9

Pot rinsed, dried and put away, Jenny and Herbert again kissed. Then Jenny pulled him to the master bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Jenny closed and locked the bedroom door. She quickly walked to bedside table, clicked on the lamp, twisting the knob twice to the middle setting of the three way bulb. She then quickly marched back and turned off the harsh overhead light.

"I uh..." Herbert started.

"This is my first time," Jenny admitted, pulling him close.

"Really? As beautiful as you... No way," Herbert said.

"It is," Jenny said, looking up into his eyes.

"Is it because, uh, you and Jessie?" Herbert asked.

"That's part of it," Jenny agreed, unbuttoning the only button of his pull over shirt.

She helped him pull the shirt up and off. When he raised his arms, the smell of his sweaty arm pits assailed Jenny's nostrils. She realized, she had the same aroma; the kitchen had been quite warm that day.

"Whew!" Jenny coughed. "Man! I am ripe!"

"Uh, yeah, I don't exactly smell like flowers," Herbert agreed.

"I'm going take a shower," Jenny cooed, wiggling out of tee shirt and bra.

She smiled as Herbert's eyes went to her large breasts. She unzipped her jeans while slipping the tennis shoes off of her feet.

"You, uh, want come do my back?" Jenny suggested, slowly walking to the bathroom.

"And your front, and your side to side," Herbert agreed, following.

In the shower, Jenny squatted down, spreading her knees apart. She realized, with a giggle, that reading Jessie's Parasols magazines had equipped her for this moment.

She knew Herbert would want to see her pussy, see her spread her legs apart. For a brief moment, Jenny did wonder if Herbert would like her pussy to be clean-shaven, like Jessie's pretty little pussy.

Herbert's eyes were flitting up and down, from Jenny's beautiful breasts, to her spread pussy. Her excitement was apparent; her nipples were crinkled and hard, and her inner lips were puffy, sticking out of her brown curls.

"Ugh!" Herbert grunted when Jenny's hand encircled the base of his cock.

Jenny tried to remember everything she'd read about performing oral sex on a man. The Parasols article had actually put make sure your teeth are out of the way in italics, emphasizing the importance of this fact.

"Use plenty of tongue," Jenny told herself. "Match hand action with head action, use light suction, unless you're trying to speed it up. Keep your teeth out of the way; damn!"

With a few strokes up and down the length of Herbert's cock, Jenny flicked her tongue out and tasted the milky looking fluid seeping from the head of Herbert's cock. She fought against the shudder; the fluid tasted bitter.

"Oh," Herbert let out a sigh as Jenny's hot, wet mouth encircled the head of his cock.

He moaned a little louder when Jenny's tongue began to lap at the head of his cock. Her hand continued to stroke him from base to just where her lips pressed around him.

"If the situation warrants, make noise," Jenny reminded herself. "Unless you're at your parents' home, make noise. Let your man know you're enjoying sucking his cock."

"Mm, oh yeah," Jenny did murmur.

She wasn't sure if she was enjoying sucking Herbert's cock or not. The fluid seeping from the tip of his cock was very bitter. His cock tasted of sweat, his pubic hair had a strong aroma of sweat. And having to remember all the tips and guidelines for giving the perfect blow job was taxing; it was hard to enjoy this when she was having to think the whole time.

Without warning, Herbert's cock erupted in a fountain of semen. Jenny pulled her mouth off of Herbert's cock in surprise.

Jenny fought against making a face; his semen tasted terrible and the texture was extremely unpleasant. She swallowed, again, fighting hard against making a face of disgust.

Herbert's cock continued to spurt his semen. Within a few seconds, Jenny had several blobs of semen covering her pretty face. The sight of his semen dotting her face caused another large spurt of semen to shoot out, striking Jenny on her chin.

"Like it hot?" Jenny asked, standing up.

"Huh?" Herbert wheezed, leaning back against the shower wall.

"Your showers. Like it hot?" Jenny asked, bending at the waist to fiddle with the taps.

"Hot as you can stand it," Herbert agreed, gripping Jenny's hips in his hands.

The first thing Jenny did when she pulled the tab for the shower was wash Herbert's semen from her face. Then she grabbed one washcloth and handed the other to Herbert.

They washed one another. Jenny smirked; her breasts were good and soapy, her nipples had received a good amount of rasping from Herbert's washcloth.

"Need to get all of me; think my boobs are plenty clean enough," she reminded him.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah," Herbert actually giggled.

She made sure to swab her own underarms; Herbert's washcloth never came anywhere near her arms. But her buttocks, butt crack, pussy, and breasts were quite clean.

Herbert's cock had risen again, and Jenny stepped up behind Herbert, gripping his hard cock in her small hand. With the soap as a lubricant, Jenny stroked Herbert's erection and masturbated him.

"Ugh, oh God," Herbert hissed and spurted a wad of his semen onto the shower walls.

Toweling off, Herbert's cock again responded to the sight of Jenny's nude flesh. Jenny smiled proudly, knowing she could inspire this reaction from a handsome young man.

Hair still wet, Jenny sauntered from bathroom to bedroom, then flopped onto her back. She spread her legs wide and waited.

"Postage stamp," Jenny stated when Herbert walked into the bedroom.

"Huh?" Herbert said.

"Got to lick it before you stick it," Jenny said, pointing to her pussy.

Herbert was good at eating pussy. He wasn't as good as Jessie, but Jenny realized, Herbert did not have a pussy. He did not have personal information on what a woman liked, what a woman craved.

But he was good. He did know where her clitoris was located. He did know to give the little nub his attention. Jenny's legs came together, squeezing Herbert's face into her pussy.

"Okay," Jenny wheezed after her orgasm.

Herbert wiggled forward, pausing to suckle each of Jenny's breasts. Then, he pressed is lips to hers as he pressed the head of his cock to her wet pussy.

"Ah!" Jenny screamed out as Herbert's cock punched through her hymen.

She tensed, beautiful face twisted in pain. Herbert's erection wilted slightly and he began to pull out.

"Wait, God damn it, wait," Jenny managed to bark.

"Jenny! Jenny, you okay?" Jessie's frantic voice screamed as she rattled the bedroom door.

"Not now, Jessie," Jenny barked out. "Okay? Not now."

"But I, we heard you scream," Jessie argued.

"Jessie, not now!" Jenny screamed out.

Jenny frowned and shook her head as they heard Jessie's feet hammer away from the door. She sighed, knowing that she would have to comfort, placate Jessie, would have to explain to the petulant girl why she had insisted on privacy.

"Okay, Baby, nice and slow," Jenny smiled at Herbert.

Herbert's cock was quick to revive. Within moments, both were hunching their crotches against one another. Both were grunting and groaning.

"Oh God, oh God yes!" Jenny keened, body tensing in orgasm.

"Ugh! Shit!" Herbert gave a strangled scream and began pumping his seed into Jenny's pussy.

When Herbert's limp cock slipped from Jenny's pussy, Herbert rolled over and lay next to Jenny. Both gasped, trying to catch their breath.

"That was..." Herbert wheezed out.

"Yeah, it was," Jenny agreed.

Jenny reached down and began to play with Herbert's limp dick. After a moment, it began to revive. Jenny stroked him to full hardness, then pulled him on top of her again.

"Ugh! Yes!" Jenny grunted as he slid his cock into her.

Hymen removed, there was only a slight soreness between Jenny's legs. The feeling of Herbert's cock sliding in and out, rasping against her slick walls had Jenny thinking of other things besides the soreness in her crotch.

Herbert managed to fuck Jenny through three orgasms before blowing another load into Jenny's pussy.

"Okay," Herbert wheezed, slowly crawling out of bed.

"Uh huh," Jenny agreed, sitting up.

"I uh, you go to church?" Herbert asked.

"No," Jenny said.

"You know, you'd get more business if y'all went to church," Herbert said.

"What? God's not going send more people to Double J's just because I go to church," Jenny laughed.

"No, no, people would see y'all, see you and Jessie, see that y'all are just normal people, just like them," Herbert hastened to explain.

"Maybe," Jenny said, having no intention of going to the church.

They kissed for a moment, then Jenny pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. With another kiss, Herbert unlocked the bedroom door.

True to her prediction, Jenny did have to find Jessie. Once she found Jessie, Jenny had to explain to Jessie why she had wanted, needed privacy at that moment. She had to point out to Jessie that she and Herbert had not bothered Jessie and Darla while they were with one another.

"We didn't do nothing; we just looked at magazines," Jessie lied.

"Jessie St., Jessie Decker, you lie!" Jenny whooped.

"But still, Darla had hurt me, I would have wanted you there," Jessie defended.

"Jessie, Baby, Herbert didn't hurt me," Jenny soothed, kissing Jessie softly.

"You screamed," Jessie pointed out.

"Well, yeah, him busting my cherry did kind of hurt," Jenny amended.

"What'd it feel like?" Jessie whispered.

"You ever have a bubble bath?" Jenny asked, remembering the jug of lavender scented bubble bath they'd found in the hall bathroom's small linen closet.

"No. You?" Jessie asked as Jenny pulled her toward the bathroom.

"It's been years," Jenny said. "Wasn't never much time do anything in the Falgout house, you know?"

Stripping out of their clothes, Jenny admired Jessie's lush figure. She admired Jessie's heavy breasts, her narrow waist and her round hips. She admired Jessie's smooth pubic mound, admired her own handiwork in getting Jessie's pretty pussy so smooth.

They both pinned their hair up on top of their heads, then Jenny dragged the plastic jug from the closet. She bent to twist the knobs. Then, dumping a generous amount of liquid into the tub, Jenny stood up again.

"I don't like it too hot," Jessie reminded Jenny, eyes glued to Jenny's pussy.

"Uh? I know?" Jenny said. Jessie, what are you looking at?"

"It doesn't look any different," Jessie said.

"Get in the tub, you goof," Jenny ordered.

Just like when they sat in the office chair, Jessie sat between Jenny's legs. The water threatened to crest the rim of the tub as they lay back, Jessie's back pushing Jenny's breasts to the sides.

"So, what'd it feel like?" Jessie asked again.

"Hmm?" Jenny asked, lazily running her hand over Jessie's smooth belly.

"Fucking," Jessie said. "Making Bacon, porking, um, screwing, doing the dance with no pants, the horizontal boogie, um, playing hide the salami, um..."

"And if you'd shut up long enough, I'll tell you," jenny said and gently kissed Jessie's ear.

"I love you, Jenny," Jessie said.

"God, love you too, but what, where did that come from?" Jenny asked, again gently drawing patterns on Jessie's flesh.

"Darla was, I mean, we, I ate her pussy, and then she ate mine, and we kissed, but I don't think I'd ever do this with her," Jessie said.

"Thought y'all only looked at them magazines," Jenny teased.

"Whatever," Jessie said.

"Anyway, Herbert, it was okay," Jenny admitted. "I mean, know how everybody always makes such a big deal out of it? I'm kind of lying there thinking 'So what's so great about this?' But it's nice."

"You going do it again?" Jessie asked.

"Going eat Darla again?" Jenny asked.

"We're supposed go to the movies tomorrow," Jessie said.

"That doesn't answer my question," Jenny said.

"Yeah," Jessie said. "Probably."

Jessie grabbed Jenny's hand. She pulled Jenny's hand more fully around herself.

"Unless you tell me you don't want me to," Jessie said.

The two women lay in the suds until the steaming hot water started to cool. Jenny gave Jessie's ear another kiss, gave Jessie's middle another squeeze, then ordered Jessie out of the tub.

"Think it tastes any different?" Jessie asked as Jenny bent to drain the tub.

"Darla's? Probably," Jenny said.

"No, yours. I mean, now that you, you're know, now that you're no longer a virgin," Jessie clarified.

"Jessie, you are psychotic, know that?" Jenny huffed.

The two padded nude from bathroom, through the living room to their bedroom. Jessie gave the air in the bedroom a knowing sniff, then smirked at Jenny.

"Ow!" Jessie cried out, then giggled when Jenny slapped her on her buttock.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Jenny accused.

"Hurt a lot," Jessie declared, rubbing her buttock.

"Oh, well, here, let me kiss it and make it better," Jenny offered.

Jessie stuck her buttocks out. Jenny delivered another stinging slap to Jessie's buttock.

"Jenny!" Jessie protested.

Jenny grabbed Jessie in a fierce hug and thrust her tongue into Jessie's mouth. Her fingers sought the pins in Jessie's hair and she released the long locks.

"I love you so much, Jenny," Jessie murmured into Jenny's throat.

"Love you too," Jenny whispered, combing her fingers through Jessie's long brown hair.

Falling onto the rumpled bed, Jessie straddled Jenny's head, then lowered her mouth to Jenny's pussy. Jenny swiped her tongue from the top of Jessie's hairless slit to her tightly crinkled rosebud. She spent a moment tonguing Jessie's anus.

When Jenny felt Jessie's anus begin to relax, she jammed a finger into Jessie's rectum. Then she tongued Jessie's wet pussy. She fucked Jessie's anus with her small finger, then worked a second finger into Jessie's tight anal opening.

Jessie used her fingers to open Jenny's pussy. She delved her tongue into Jenny as far as she could push her tongue. Waggling her tongue around, she delighted in the taste of her lover.

"Mm, oh Jenny," Jessie suddenly shuddered as Jenny jammed a third finger into her tight anus.

The two girls tried to be the one to bring the other to orgasm. They licked and sucked almost feverishly at the other's slits.

"Ugh!" Jessie cried out, losing the race.

Jenny giggled, but continued to lick Jessie's pussy, fingers probing, twisting inside Jessie's anus."

Bitch," Jessie whimpered, then redoubled her efforts to pleasure Jenny.

"Mmph, bitch!" Jenny agreed as her pussy spasmed in pleasure.

"I like Darla," Jessie confessed as they wiggled underneath the comforter.

"Uh huh, knew it," Jenny agreed.

"I, uh, but I'm in love with you," Jessie whispered, kissing Jenny.

"God, Jessie, why I got to keep telling you I love you?" Jenny asked. "Huh? You that insecure?"

This was the wrong thing to say; Jessie scrambled out of the bed and ran from the room. Jenny was exhausted. They'd been hard at work since early that morning, had worked a full shift at the diner, then she had made love, had fucked Herbert.

Jenny and Jessie's bubble bath had relaxed Jenny's muscles. Then they'd made love. Now, she was just ready to go to sleep.

"Jessie Decker," Jenny sighed, getting out of bed.

"That's not my name," Jessie screamed at Jenny.

"Jesus, well what is it today?" Jenny asked, coming into the small office.

None of your business," Jessie screamed.

"Since you're half of me? Yeah. Yeah, it is my business," Jenny said, moving to hug Jessie.

"No, nuh uh, leave me alone," Jessie shrilled, trying to push Jenny away.

Jenny pinned the struggling girl's arms at her side. She then pushed Jessie against the wall of the room.

"Bitch," Jessie hissed.

"Sweet," Jenny retaliated.

"Dyke," Jessie spat.

"Beautiful," Jenny said.

"Um, Whore," Jessie said.

"Gorgeous," Jenny said.

"Bitch," Jessie said.

"Ah-ha! Already said that," Jenny crowed.