Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then when I'm none with you, there's a sweet little girl dying to get a taste of your little honey pot," the voice went on. "Hmm, Ashley St. Martin? What do you say?"

"What do I, I say you're a sick mother fucker," Ashley snapped.

"Call me tomorrow with your answer," the voice said and ended the call.

Ashley sat in her car, staring at the cell phone. She was no virgin, but she had never sucked a cock for more than a few seconds. She had certainly never ever let any of her drones, her minions 'fuck her pretty little face.' And no one had ever come near her ass. Just the mere thought of such a vile, disgusting act made her guts knot up.

"Hey, girl, what up?" Ashley said a moment later when Shelly called her.

"You fucking bitch; what the fuck did I tell you?" Shelly screamed into the phone. "Huh? What did I tell you? I swear to God, my dad gets even a hint of them pictures I will fucking kill you. You hear me? I will fucking kill you."

If Julian noticed Ashley's reserved nature during their tutoring session, he said nothing. Julianna greeted Ashley when their paths crossed and Ashley mumbled a greeting. She did wonder briefly at the girl's greeting; Ashley and her entourage had mocked Julianna throughout high school. Yet Julianna acted as if the torment and ridicule of the past three years had not happened.

There was no photograph in her locker when she put her purse into the box. Mr. Cousins nodded and congratulated Ashley on her improved test scores. In her Algebra class, Mrs. Neidemeyer taught the class, never glancing at Ashley. After class, Ashley tremulously approached her locker.

There was no photograph. There were no text messages on her phone.

Ashley felt her stomach unravel and barely managed to make it to the girls' restroom in time. After washing her hands, Ashley wobbled to her car. In her car, she called the number.

"Well hello Ashley St. Martin," the voice mocked.

Ashley tried to bargain, tried to wheedle with the voice. The voice just laughed, mocking Ashley's futile attempts.

"Life just isn't fair, is it, Ashley St. Martin?" the voice laughed. "Truly sucks when you have no cards to play, doesn't it, Ashley St. Martin?"

"Why are you doing this?" Ashley screamed.

"Because I can," the voice said. "Why were you such a hateful, arrogant stuck up cunt? Because you could. Your mother and step-father are going out of town, a nice romantic little get-away to Josh's cozy little cottage in Benhurst this weekend."

"How, how do, how did you know that?" Ashley gasped.

"So, Friday night, Motel Acadiana. Hmm, about eight o'clock. Plan to stay the night. I'll text you the room number," the voice said.

Thursday, Ashley found some 8 X 10 photographs of herself in various modes of dress, various poses, all showing off her sweet backside. Ashley did see 'give yourself an enema' scrawled across the last photograph, which was an extreme close-up of her ass, in her most obscene Daisy Duke Shorts.

Josh had a paper shredder in his home office. Ashley fed the photographs, two at a time into the appliance, then emptied his wastebasket.

Friday morning, Ashley almost begged Josh and her mother to postpone their five day weekend getaway. Fearfully, she watched them leave, leave her alone and vulnerable.

The Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store sold Ashley two Fleet enema kits and a small tube of lubricant. The cashier's look of empathy embarrassed Ashley and she blushed hotly.

After a microwave supper, Ashley read the instructions on the enema kit and carefully followed the directions. An odd warmth centered in her guts as she used some lubrication to ease the insertion. She slid one, then two fingers into her anus and shuddered with the odd contact.

"Wear something nice,' the text message read.

Ashley decided on a simple pleated skirt and a nice blouse. Underneath, she wore frilly, lacy panties and matching bra.

Looking in the full length mirror on the back of her closet door, Ashley weakly smirked at the sweet, innocent looking young lady that looked back at her. Putting a pair of sandals on, Ashley went down the stairs and into the garage.

'Room 215' flashed on her cell phone's screen and Ashley felt her guts knot up again. Quickly, she ran into the bathroom just off the garage, but nothing happened.

"Do I really want to have my car at the Motel Acadiana?" Ashley asked herself and quickly pulled up an Uber on her cell phone.

"Hey!" a handsome young man smiled as he pulled up in front of Ashley's home. "Believe this? Just dropped some guy off at that motel; room one oh nine, then you're needing a ride out there. How about that, huh?"

"Yeah, how about that?" Ashley said weakly.

The Uber driver tried to engage Ashley in conversation. Normally, Ashley would have been rude; he was being hired to drive, not to talk. But now, Ashley wasn't even in the car with him. Mentally, she was flying through the solar system, out beyond the Milky Way.

Getting out of the car, Ashley tried to determine where Room 215 might be. Standing in front of the dilapidated, squat building, Ashley felt very exposed, vulnerable.

"Uh. Duh? Uh, second floor?" Ashley told herself as she walked from Room 117 to 109.

Heart hammering in her chest, Ashley made her way from the door of Room 217 to Room 215. She knocked on the door and the slightly ajar door swung open upon her knock.

There was no one in the room, but the television was on. On the screen, Ashley could see a blonde woman with large breasts taking a cock in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass.

"Close the door," a voice called out from the bathroom.

"Oh, oh yeah," Ashley squeaked, voice cracking with nerves.

The scene on the television had changed, showing a slender red head being sodomized by a thick cock. Ashley again felt her guts knot up as she watched the pornographic vignette.

"Hello, Ashley," Julian Mataffa said, exiting the bathroom.

"I, Julian?" Ashley stammered, pretty eyes opened wide at the sight of him, dressed in only snug boxers.

"Surprise," Julian smirked, voice flat.

"You? You're the one..." Ashley stammered.

"Purse," Julian ordered, holding out his hand.

Ashley numbly handed over her oversized purse. Julian reached in and pulled out Ashley's cell phone. He nodded with satisfaction; she was not recording this meeting.

"Password?" Julian demanded.

"I, there's not one," Ashley stammered. "Josh says if he's paying for it, he should be able to access it any time he wants."

Julian nodded and powered the device off. Then he dropped it into her purse and set the purse on the dresser, next to the television.

"I uh, I dressed nice," Ashley needlessly pointed out.

"Yes you did; you look very nice," Julian agreed, putting his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers.

He was tall, with golden brown skin, narrow face and dark almond eyes. His hair was cut in an unflattering style; he wore it parted on the right.

His chest was broad, muscled, his arms were thick and powerful looking.

His belly was not a washboard abdomen, but there was no belly fat. His navel was a bit of a nub, an 'outie' belly button. His waist and hips were narrow, tapering out into well-muscled legs. Ashly wondered if all Samoans were hairless from their necks down.

Julian pushed his boxers down and off. He smirked as Ashley goggled at the sight of his flaccid member. Kincaid, her most recent boyfriend had sported a substantial slab of meat between his legs, but Julian's uncircumcised cock, even its flaccid state looked very nearly the same size and thickness of Kincaid's erection.

Julian stretched out on the queen sized bed and looked at Ashley. Ashley looked from his large cock and heavy balls to his impassive face.

"I uh, huh!" Ashley mumbled, still goggling at Julian's nude body.

"Come on," Julian ordered, waving his hand in impatience.

"Huh?" Ashley asked, then swallowed and nodded her head in understanding.

Ashley began to unbutton her blouse. She then thought for a moment and stopped. She looked at Julian, setting her face hard.

"All right. I do this, you'll get rid of all them pictures?" Ashley verified.

"All three holes, I'll delete all the photographs I have," Julian agreed.

"All of them," Ashley demanded and Julian nodded his agreement.

"Pretty," Julian agreed when Ashley wiggled out of her blouse, displaying her lacy bra.

Ashley smiled in triumph as she watched Julian's cock slowly stir to life. She playfully turned and unhooked her bra. Looking over her shoulder, she saw she had Julian's attention. She unhooked her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Turning again, Ashley held the bra in front of her breasts, then slowly let the lacy garment fall, revealing her breasts.

Ashley kicked blouse, bra and skirt toward the closet, where Julian had stored his own clothing. She took a long moment to work her pretty panties down and off, first revealing her sweet buttocks to his gaze before turning to reveal the blonde triangle between her legs.

She almost giggled when Julian let out a low moan as she bent over to unbuckle her sandals. She took her sweet time, playfully wiggling her buttocks as she worked the buckle loose.

Ashley gave another little smile of triumph; Julian's cock was rock hard as she turned. With a practiced ease, Ashley walked slowly, seductively to the bed where Julian lay, waiting.

Getting onto the flimsy mattress and well-worn polyester bedspread, Ashley leaned over, letting her blonde hair form a curtain. She brought her lips to Julian's lips while her small hand encircled his cock.

"Jesus Christ, mother fucker's big," Ashley thought as her small hand gripped him.

She kissed Julian with false enthusiasm while she stroked and tugged at Julian's stiff member. Julian had taken the time to brush his teeth recently and Ashley could taste his minty toothpaste. She moaned as she sucked hard on his thick tongue.

"Mm hmm, yes," Ashley hissed as Julian's large hands cupped and squeezed her hanging breasts.

"Erk!" Julian let out a grunt when Ashley leaned over and took his left nipple into her hot mouth.

"Ack!" Julian grunted when Ashley delivered a playful bite to his left nipple.

Ashley swiveled much of her body around and tongued the head of Julian's large cock. His fat knob was covered by his thick foreskin and Ashley first delved her tongue between foreskin and cockhead. The taste was clean, of sweat and soap. Ashley could also taste the bitterness of Julian's excitement as she swirled her tongue around his cockhead. She felt an odd tingling on the tip of her tongue as she lapped at his flesh.

Ashley then sank her mouth over the head of his cock, stretching her mouth as wide as she could. Julian let out a groan of pleasure as Ashley managed to swallow the first four inches of him into her hot, sucking mouth. Her hand continued to pump his meat as she slowly bobbed her head up and down his cock.

"Mmng!" Ashley grunted as Julian's thick finger pushed into her wet slit.

Ashley gurgled; she had not noticed how wet she was. But apparently, she was very wet as Julian's finger pushed up into her.

"Mmng, augh, mm hmm," Ashley grunted as Julian added a second finger to her pussy.

"Augh! God damn it!" Ashley cried out, releasing his cock from her mouth when Julian wormed a finger into her tightly clenched anus.

"Augh, ack!" Ashley cried out as Julian's thick fingers explored her pussy and her rectum.

Ashley bent her head and again began the process of working Julian's cock into her mouth. His thick fingers pushing in and out of her made it hard to concentrate, but Ashley persevered, swallowing more and more of his cock. She stopped when the fat knob bumped the opening of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. Ashley let some drool escape her stretched lips and used the saliva as lubricant as she pumped his cock with her hand.

"Jesus God Joseph and Mary, augh, God!" Ashley screamed around Julian's cock as Julian effectively, efficiently fingered her to orgasm.

"I'm about to..." Julian warned.

Julian did not give Ashley a choice, though. She was about to pull her mouth off of his cock and allow him to cream her face. But Julian put his hand on the back of Ashley's blonde head and held her in place.

"Mmng, erk, God damn it, let me go!" Ashley tried to scream out as Julian pumped rope after thick rope of sperm into her mouth.

Ashley dutifully swallowed; it was either swallow or choke. And another orgasm pummeled her insides as Julian continued to finger her pussy and rectum.

The moment Julian released her head, Ashley pulled her mouth from his wilting member. She glared at him, but Julian had his eyes closed in a blissful smile.

On the television, a petite Asian woman with a beehive hairstyle and far too much blue eyeshadow smiled as she shoved an obscenely large dildo into her rectum.

"I fucky my ass," the Asian woman whined as she thrust the massive dildo into her anus. "Oh, fucky ass feel so good. I fucky my ass all time it feel so good."

A curious warmth was building up in Ashley's guts as Julian's fingers continued exploring Ashley's pussy and rectum.

"O! Hey, you, you want a beer or something?" Julian asked, roughly pulling his fingers from Ashley's orifices.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, a beer, wash that taste out of my mouth," Ashley agreed, sitting back on her heels.

Julian swung open the door to the motel room's small refrigerator and pulled two St. Elizabeth Lagers from the small unit. Ashley held out her hand, but Julian ducked into the bathroom and ran some water over the top of each can. He then wiped off each can with one of the threadbare towels the motel provided.

"Here. I, I can't drink out of a can until I wash it," Julian admitted, handing Ashley one of the cans. "I mean, you know how many people have put their hands all over that can before you get it?"

"Ew!" Ashley agreed and popped the top of her can.

Julian flopped down and watched as a blonde woman used a strap on cock to sodomize a very well-endowed brunette while a man sodomized the blonde.

"There anything else we can watch?" Ashley asked. "This is pretty nasty."

"Hmm, let's see," Julian mused, grabbing the remote control from the nightstand.

Ashley huffed when Julian decided on 'Big Tits' without consulting Ashley. Truthfully, she didn't know what she would have selected; she had no idea with BBW was, and did not have any interest in Asian, or Redheads. The thought of Interracial made her feel queasy. She had a cousin, Roberta Begnaud, Bobbi Begnaud that was dating a black guy and Ashley wanted to slap some sense into Bobbi, and wanted to knee Servantes in his balls, wipe that God damned ignorant slack-jawed expression off of his face.

After the second large gulp of beer, Ashley felt Julian pull her closer to him. She turned and he pressed his lips to hers. He continued to pull on her until they were laying against the three pillows, making out.

"I still hate you; this is fucking blackmail," Ashley thought as Julian's hand fondled her breasts.

Ashley finished her beer and rolled on top of Julian, dropping her empty beer can onto the nightstand.

"Mmph!" Ashley grunted as she felt the knob of Julian's hard cock at the mouth of her wet pussy.

"Mmph!" Ashley grunted out loud as Julian shifted his hips, more firmly pressing the head of his cock against her inner lips.

"Ack, augh, oh, oh God," Ashley grunted out as Julian's cockhead spread her lips, entering her wet sex.

Julian bent his head forward and pressed his lips to Ashley's lips. She opened her mouth and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

"Mm hmm," Ashley grunted as Julian's thick meat stretched her open.

"Mmng!" Julian grunted as he pushed himself into Ashley's tightness.

Ashley released Julian's lips and sat up. She screwed her face up tightly as Julian's fat cock pressed into her. She could feel his thick foreskin curling back, dragging along her inner walls as more and more of his cock slid up into her. Ashley shuddered as pleasure welled up inside of her guts.

"Augh!" Ashley cried out as the head of Julian's cock painfully bumped her cervix.

Ashley shuddered as Julian's cock pushed up into her cervix. A moment later, her buttocks rested against his hairless thighs. Her inner lips rested against Julian's hairless crotch. Ashley shuddered again, then slowly began to push herself upward.

"Mm augh, oh God," Ashley grunted as Julian cupped and squeezed her breasts.

"Ack!" Ashley cried out as Julian's cock again bumped her cervix.

"Ack! I, oh!" Ashley protested as Julian pinched her nipples, hard.

Julian took his right hand from Ashley's left breast and reached down to cup Ashley's sweetly rounded left buttock. Ashley cooed as Julian fondled her buttock.

"Nuh uh, leave that alone," Ashley ordered when Julian's fingertips grazed her anus.

Ashley's barked order had been instinctual. More than one boy had tried to tease her anus during intercourse. And Ashley had shut down every attempt by all of her partners.

A stinging slap from Julian's meaty paw reminded Ashley, Ashley St. Martin was not in charge here. Ashley did not get to dictate what could and what could not be done to her. Julian took his left hand from Ashley's breast and reached down to cup Ashley's right buttock. Julian pulled Ashley's buttocks apart, opening Ashley's tightly clenched anus. Julian used Ashley's own excitement to lubricate the tip of his left middle finger then pressed his middle finger against Ashley's anus.

"Mm, mmng, God," Ashley grunted as Julian's thick finger gained entry.

Now Ashley had two sources of pleasure; the tick meat pushing into her pussy and the thick finger pushing into her rectum. She leaned forward to give Julian's finger easier access. Ashley shuddered and groaned, feeling an orgasm welling up in her guts. Ashley began to grind her hips when Julian was fully imbedded in her, began to speed up her thrusts.

"Mm, mm, mm, I ack, augh, o God, I, mmng!" Ashley grunted then cried out in orgasm.

Ashley's pulsating pussy drove Julian over the precipice and his own climax followed Ashley's climax. Ashley cried out in a second orgasm as she felt Julian's semen flooding her pussy.

Ashley lay on top of Julian, grunting in pleasure. A moment later, Julian gently but firmly pushed Ashley off of his wilting member.

Want another beer erk!" Julian asked, then grunted as Ashley turned and took his limp cock into her mouth.

Ashley sucked and tongued Julian's limp member for a few moments, trying to revive him. She didn't know what was happening; there was a whirring and buzzing in her head and her nerves felt alive, as if they'd been asleep for years and had suddenly been energized.

"Ashley, I need to pee," Julian gently told her.

"Oh, okay, hurry," Ashley ordered, sitting back on her heels.

Julian smiled as he entered the bathroom. Ashley wanted to protest; he didn't bother closing the door. On the screen, a large breasted blonde woman and an Asian woman with impossibly large breasts were making out. Ashley watched as the Asian began to work her fingers into the blonde's splayed pussy. Her eyes opened wide as the Asian woman now had her fist in the blonde's pussy and was pumping her fist deep into the gasping, moaning blonde.

"Want another beer?" Julian offered, exiting the bathroom.

"Uh huh," Ashley agreed, watching the vulgar, almost repulsive action on the screen.

Again, Julian took the cans into the bathroom and washed them. Ashley nodded her thanks and popped the tab of the can. The scene on the television had changed and now showed a large breasted brunette taking one man in her pussy, a second man in her ass, while stroking a third cock while sucking a forth cock. Then she stroked the fourth cock while sucking on the third cock.

"Like this?" Julian chuckled.