Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, that's a bed!" Kevin observed when they got to Jenny's bedroom, the super-king-sized, carved pink ivory-wood bed on a pedestal in front of a floor-to-ceiling wall of windows facing the ocean.

"The opening shot you did, kneeling to suck Dad's cock, was good," Alice said, reaching into her bag and extracting her Sony Handicam, "but since we have this bed, it will be more effective if Dad is on the bed, leaning back against some of the pillows against the headboard, in Patrick's place. That way you and Sally can kneel with your asses pointing towards the camera with his cock between you. The camera shot will get it all, including Dad's face. Jenny, remember to compliment Dad's cock compared to Patrick's. That's very important, the implied insult. And when he cums, just like the way you did it the other day, looking into each other's eyes, competing for his cum. But don't forget to make sure that your mouths are open so that we can see the first couple of spurts."

"Wow, you really do know what you're doing," Jimmy said, his eyes wide.

"I've seen it done enough," Alice replied. "The formula is pretty simple once you understand it. The underlying dynamic here is what makes it so interesting, filtering everything through that to maximize the impact."

"Come on, Mom, let's have some fun," Sally said, quickly stripping.

"She does have a point," Kevin said, smiling broadly as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Sighing, Jenny began to unbutton her blouse, glancing at Jimmy, her cheeks flushing when she saw the growing bulge in his jeans when she slipped the blouse off, revealing her freckled breasts with her large ruby nipples rock-hard on the ends. Her skirt quickly followed, then her panties after taking a deep breath.

"Well, I must say that seeing you on the videos that you did, I was struck by how much alike the two of you looked," Alice said, smiling, "but seeing you live, it's simply uncanny. You could be twins. You're both deliciously gorgeous."

"She is hot, isn't she?" Sally asked, a big smile on her face while Jenny's flushed with embarrassment.

"I can see that Dad's ready," Alice said, smiling as she looked at her father with his cock standing out in front of him. "Why don't you all get on the bed and we'll get you positioned," she suggested.

"Let's use all of the pillows since we have them," Alice suggested as her father crawled up onto the bed, build a sort of nest for him to lean back into.

Sally bounded onto the bed, heedless of anything, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she helped Kevin arrange the pillows until Alice nodded her assent.

"That's it, just lean back into them," Alice directed her father. "And spread your legs a bit more. Yes, perfect."

"How do you want me?" Sally asked, excited.

"Straddle his leg," Alice directed, "and lay down so that your breasts are on his thigh. That's it, lower your hips so that you're laying on his leg. Now raise this leg," she said, crawling up onto the bed and positioning Sally's leg that was between Kevin's higher, up towards his balls, effectively causing her pussy to spread open. "That's just perfect," she said, letting a hand slide down Sally's leg to her ass as she backed off the bed, Jimmy's eyes widening when he saw the bottom of her full ass cheeks peeking out from beneath her pleated skirt, which came down to just above her knees when she was standing, but had pulled up a bit during her sojourn on the bed to situate Sally.

"Okay, Jenny, the same for you on the other side," Alice said. "You okay?" she asked, placing a hand on Jenny's elbow when she saw the look on her face.

"My bed," Jenny said, "I've never...only with Patrick."

"Ah, I understand," Alice said, letting her arm slide around Jenny's waist and hugging her. "Try not to think about it. If you're anything like me, once you get his cock in your mouth, you won't be thinking about anything else."

"Come on, Mom," Sally said, one hand wrapped around the shaft of Kevin's cock. "I can't wait to get started," she said, flicking her tongue out to taste the tip of Kevin's cock.

Sighing in resignation, Jenny crawled onto the bed, positioning herself on Kevin's other leg the way Sally was positioned, hesitatingly reaching out to join Sally's hand on Kevin's cock with her own.

"Okay," Alice said, kneeling at the foot of the bed with the Sony Handicam in hand, "You can start sucking his cock, and Dad, say what you're going to say."

Sally couldn't get her mouth on Kevin's cock fast enough, her eyes never leaving her mother's face as she smiled around Kevin's cock in her mouth. When Sally released the head, smiling at her while licking her lips, Jenny tentatively stuck out her tongue and flicked it at the slit of Kevin's cock, tasting the pre-cum already seeping, then fastening her lips to it as he began to speak.

"Hi, Patrick. Remember me?" Kevin said, a big smile on his face. "Really nice bed you've got, I must say."

Jimmy was standing behind Alice, able to see in the large viewer what she was filming. When he saw the zoom back away to slowly reveal his mother and sister sucking Kevin's cock, he looked up to see it live and thought that his cock would break, seeing them alternating going down on Kevin, taking turns face-fucking his cock.

When it became obvious that Kevin was close to cumming, Alice leaned up onto the bed with her upper body, zooming in so that just their faces and Kevin's cock were in the frame, Kevin's face a bit blurry in the background as he watched his cock being sucked.

"Mmm, such a nice cock, isn't it, Mom?" Sally asked, trying to prompt her mother.

"Y-yes," Jenny gasped, stabbing the tip of her tongue into the slit. "Such a pleasure to suck," she added, her flushing cheeks not seen as she went all the way down on Kevin's cock, her nose pressing into his belly.

"Oh, god," Kevin groaned as he felt his balls exploding.

Jimmy thought that he was going to cum when he saw the stream of cum shoot from the end of Kevin's cock onto his mother's and sister's dueling tongues. One more spurt of cum and their lips locked over the head of his cock. He could hear them noisily gobbling the cum that continued to ooze from Kevin's cock. Glancing down, he involuntarily gasped when he saw that Alice's skirt had pulled up to expose even more of her full ass, as well as her fat pussy, no panties in the way.

Hearing him, Alice looked back over her shoulder to smile, thinking that he was reacting to seeing his mother and sister sucking her father off, not even realizing that she was exposed to his view. Turning back to the camera, Jimmy could see over her shoulder that she had zoomed in tightly on his mother's and sister's faces with only half of Kevin's cock in the frame. Looking up to see it live, Jimmy could see that their tongues were slithering all over the head of Kevin's cock, then they'd meet and duel, their lips meeting for intense kisses with the tip of Kevin's cock between them.

"That was perfect," Alice said when Jenny and Sally finally leaned back from her father's cock, licking their lips, Sally's eyes shining with excitement, Jenny's cheeks flushing as she scraped some cum from her chin into her mouth.

"I'll say," Kevin sighed, a big smile on his face.

"Jimmy, would you please get us something to drink?" Jenny asked, her cheeks flaming as she looked up at her son standing behind Alice, unable to miss the bulge in his jeans.

"Make that champagne," Kevin said. "The occasion demands it."

"Oh, that was so much fun," Sally laughed as Jimmy went for the champagne. "I just love sucking a cock with you, Mom. And you're a hot kisser, too."

"You seemed to relax very quickly," Alice commented.

"I...well, I just let myself go," Jenny replied.

"You clearly enjoy sucking a cock," Alice said. "That makes it easier."

"I've always loved the feeling and taste of a cock in my mouth," Jenny admitted, blushing, then laughing, her eyes widening when she saw Jimmy returning with an ice bucket and 5 glasses.

"Even Dad's?" Sally asked.

"Yes, of course," Jenny replied. "He wasn't always as bad as he's been the last years. Sometimes you just have to disassociate the cock from the man carrying it around."

"Isn't that the truth," Alice said, laughing.

"Thank you, Jimmy," Jenny said when he handed her a glass of champagne, half of which she drained in one big gulp.

"Funny how sucking a cock can be such thirsty work," Alice said, smiling her thanks to Jimmy as she took the glass of champagne.

"It's because cum's so sticky," Sally said. "Personally, I hate to wash the taste away. The whole point of sucking a cock is for that mouthful of hot cum, don't you think?" she asked, looking at Alice.

"I couldn't agree more," Alice said, taking a sip of her champagne, "but I'd never let that stop me from enjoying a delicious glass of champagne."

"What now?" Sally asked.

"Well, it looks as though Dad has had it," Alice said, seeing her father's shriveled cock. "Unless you can encourage him to another performance like you did the other day."

"I don't think that that's going to work this evening," Kevin said, sighing. "It's been a long day and the two of you really sucked the life out of me."

"We can do it again tomorrow," Sally said, a big smile on her face. "Dad's going to be gone for several days."

"We could also continue," Alice said.

"But how?" Sally asked. "I mean, Mr. Hanson said that..."

"Do the same opening scene," Alice said, locking eyes with Jenny, whose opened in dawning recognition of what was coming, "with Jimmy."

"With Jimmy!" Sally exclaimed. "Oh, yeah, definitely yeah. I'd love to suck that big cock of his."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped.

"We already talked about this, Mom," Sally reminded her. "It's going to happen and you know it, so why waste the time and opportunity that we have with Dad gone? Besides, it looks like Jimmy is ready," she said, smiling as she pointedly looked at his bulging package before looking up at his startled face.

"She is right, you know," Kevin said. "I saw from the beginning that this was inevitable, which is also why I was eager to bring Alice in on it. Aside from her professional expertise, she can perfectly relate to your unique situation. I completely agree with Alice that using Jimmy is going to be the final nail in the coffin for Patrick."

"How do you feel about this, Jimmy?" Alice asked.

"Well, I, uh, I just want to help," Jimmy replied, blushing.

"Do you have any problem having sex with your sister?" Alice asked.

"No," Jimmy replied, grinning. "She's hot."

"You don't care that she's your sister?" Alice asked.

"No," Jimmy replied, shaking his head.

"And what about your mother?" Alice asked. "Do you have any problem with having sex with her?"

"No," Jimmy replied softly, his face flaming, unable to meet his mother's eyes.

"Jimmy!" Jenny gasped.

"Well, you're every bit as hot as Sally," Jimmy replied, lifting his eyes to meet hers.

"My god!" Jenny said, her eyes wild, her nipples achingly hard.

Nobody said a thing, but everyone's eyes were on Jenny.

"I will hate Patrick until my dying breath for putting me in this position," Jenny said, sighing.

"Come on, Jimmy," Sally said gleefully, heading to the bed.

Jenny hesitated, then followed.

"She's got spirit, I'll give her that," Kevin laughed when they saw Sally kneeling and unzipping her brother's jeans as he peeled his T-shirt off, revealing his sculpted, tanned chest and 6-pack abs.

"Oh, my, look at that," Alice gasped when Sally pulled Jimmy's jeans and boxers down in one motion, all 8" of his rock-hard cock standing out in front of him, almost hitting her in the face.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Sally asked, reaching out and wrapping a hand around it and lifting it, then dragging her tongue up the underside of his shaft to the head, eliciting a gasp from her mother when she poked the tip of her tongue into the slit of her brother's cock.

"I think we should get in position," Alice said with a laugh, "if you can control yourself that long."

"Come on, Jimmy, on the bed," Sally laughed. "Mom and I are going to suck your cock."

Despite herself, Jenny couldn't help joining in the laughter as a sheepish Jimmy crawled onto the bed, nestling back in the big pillows, his legs spread, his big cock standing up in front of him. Sally was on him in a flash, straddling a leg and wrapping a hand around the shaft of his cock.

Jimmy could feel his mother trembling as she took her place on his other leg, the sensation of her smooth warm skin against him causing his cock to lurch.

"Look, we can both have a hand on him and there's still plenty left over," Sally said, 2-3" of her brother's cock sticking up from her fist which was on top of her mother's.

"Jimmy, do you know what you're going to say?" Alice asked, kneeling down at the foot of the bed with her Sony Handicam.

"Yeah," Jimmy replied, smiling. "I know exactly what I'm going to say."

"Ladies, if you please," Alice said.

"Come on, Mom," Sally said, her eyes bright with excitement. "You know that you're going to love it. He cums buckets."

Jenny was trying to process what Sally had just said, her eyes widening in surprise when Sally took her brother's cock into her mouth and slowly went down on him, all the way down until her nose was pressing up against his belly before slowly backing off, smacking her lips when she had totally let him slip from her mouth.

"Go on, Mom," Sally encouraged, pointing her brother's cock right at her mother.

Taking a deep breath, Jenny's tongue extended to touch, then taste the head of her son's cock. Jimmy was holding his breath, staring in total disbelief as his mother's lips parted and the head of his cock disappeared between them into the moist warmth of her mouth.

"Oh, wow!" Sally gasped when she saw her mother go all the way down on Jimmy's cock, just as she had done. "No wonder I'm such a natural," she said as Jenny backed off, her eyes slightly glazed as she licked her lips after letting her son's cock slip from her mouth.

"Both of you at the same time, please," Alice said, "and when he cums, I want your eyes and faces pointed as much as possible towards me, as if you're looking into the camera. Remember to compliment his cock and especially his cum after you finish sucking him off. And Jimmy, you can say whatever comes to mind while they're sucking on you. Okay, Jimmy, you're on," she said, zooming in to fill the frame with Jimmy's face.

"Hi, Dad," he said, grinning. "It's me, Jimmy, your golf and beach bum son. I always wondered about this huge bed of yours, now I know why it's so big."

Kevin had a big smile on his face as he watched over Alice's shoulder, seeing in her viewfinder how she zoomed out until Jenny and Sally were in the frame, their asses and pussies pointing glisteningly at the camera as their lips locked on Jimmy's cock together.

"What a great cock!" Sally said as she watched her mother going down on Jimmy.

"So big," Jenny gasped, not acting as she relinquished it to her daughter.

"God, Mom, you really know how to suck a cock," Jimmy gasped the next time Jenny took her turn, his cock buried in her throat.

Unlike Kevin, it took them several more minutes before Jimmy was ready to blow his load. Both Jenny and Sally realized that it was coming and began to tease the tip of his cock with their tongues, also dueling with each other, all four of their hands on the shaft jacking him.

"Oh, fuck!" Jimmy gasped as his cock exploded and thick white cum gushed from the end to splash onto the tongues and open mouths of his mother and sister, then another and another before their lips met over the tip of his spurting cock. Jimmy had never experienced such a sensation as that of their tongues dueling, slipping and sliding over the tip of his cock, driving him crazy.

"God, he really does cum buckets," Jenny said after she had sucked her son dry, looking directly into the camera as she opened her mouth and licked her lips, the mouthful of cum clearly visible coating her tongue, Sally content to watch, her face smeared with cum.

"Wow, you two can suck my cock whenever you want," Jimmy said, pushed up onto his elbows.

"What a nice idea," Jenny said, still looking at the camera. "I think that I will," she added, slowly going all the way down on him, her eyes locked on the camera.

"That was killer," Alice said as she sagged back onto her knees at the foot of the bed. "I mean it, that was as hot as it gets."

"Yeah," Sally agreed, looking at her mother with worshipful adoration in her eyes. "That was the best thing I've ever done in my whole life."

"I can't believe that I just did that," Jenny panted, kneeling red-faced next to her son.

"You stuck nice long daggers in Patrick," Alice said. "Trust me. I couldn't have written a better script."

"Admit it, Mom," Sally said, "you liked sucking Jimmy's cock."

"My god, Sally," Jenny replied, blushing, "is there no limits to your totally unfiltered honesty?"

"That would require effort," Sally replied. "Being honest is like breathing; I don't even need to think about it."

"Oh, my word," Kevin laughed. "A 20-year-old nymphomaniacal philosopher."

"Thank you, Mr. Hanson," Sally said, going over and hugging him tightly, pressing her hard nipples into his chest. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Well?" she asked, turning to look at her mother and sitting on Kevin's leg.

"Oh, of course I liked it," Jenny said, exasperated and frustrated all at once, her inner thighs slick with her pussy juices. "Any woman who enjoys sucking a cock would like it."

"Not just any woman," Alice said. "I know plenty of men who'd give their right arms for the chance to suck that cock."

"Really?" Jimmy asked, surprise on his face.

"If a person likes to suck cock, they like to suck cock," Alice said. "Your cock doesn't know whose mouth it is, man or woman, old or young, black, brown, yellow, or white, your cock only knows that it's in a nice, warm, wet place that feels good. If you were blind, you wouldn't know, either. Same goes for a pussy."

"Perhaps my tongue might be of some use," Kevin said, holding up two glistening fingers that he had just extracted from between Sally's legs. "So far, Jimmy and I have had the best part of the game. A little turnabout would only be fair."

"And you'd force yourself to be helpful," Alice asked, laughing.

"It's merely a polite way of begging for the opportunity," Kevin replied, laughing.

"I'll never say no to a tongue between my legs," Sally said, getting to her feet and taking Kevin's hand and dragging him over to the bed and laying back, her heels up on the edge wide apart, her glistening pussy spread wide open, her long inner lips unfurled and butterflied apart.

"Jenny, join her," Alice said, reaching for her camera. "Go on," she urged as Sally squealed in delight as Kevin sank his tongue into her wet, gooey pussy.

Jenny hesitated, then went to the bed, laying back next to her daughter, stifling a laugh as the absurdity of the situation.

"Go on," Alice urged Jimmy. "Go!" she ordered, smiling at the shocked look on his face.

"Oh, Mom, this is just the best," Sally said, humping her pussy up against Kevin's mouth, her mouth hanging open as she stared into her mother's eyes.

"Wha-what...oh, god!" Jenny gasped, looking down to see that it was Jimmy whose mouth was glued to her sopping pussy. "Oh, my god!" she screamed as he sucked on her big fat clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue and tripping her into an intense orgasm that had been building up ever since she had started sucking on first Kevin's cock, then Jimmy's, her son's.

As wet and explosive as Sally's pussy was when he ate it, his mother's was on a whole different level, Jimmy quickly realized as he feasted on her, sucking on her long inner lips and stretching them, releasing them to snap back only when he heard her gasp, then attacking her clit, causing her to writhe on the bed before jamming his tongue back into her and drinking up the cascading flow of juices.

1...56789...15