Painting Pearls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carrie's hands did reach Priscilla's breasts, her soft touches had Priscilla panting. Priscilla fought against the urge to touch herself.

"Augh!" Priscilla cried out and shuddered as Carrie's fingernails raked over her throbbing nipples.

"I know. Sometimes? Can make myself come just by pulling my nips," Carrie whispered.

Then Priscilla felt Carrie's lips against her own. She opened her mouth and the two women tasted each other's tongues. Carrie tugged both of Priscilla's rock hard nipples, pulling Priscilla's breasts away from Priscilla's rib cage.

"Mmph!" Priscilla cried out, Carrie's mouth muffling her cry of orgasm.

Carrie then sat back and continued to blindly explore Priscilla's body. Priscilla did shiver slightly as Carrie's fingers grazed along her ribs; she was ticklish. Carrie smiled and ceased with her exploration of Priscilla's ribs.

"Mm, oh, you, your skin's so soft," Carrie observed as her fingertips rested on Priscilla's belly.

"Moisturizer," Priscilla whispered.

Priscilla felt Carrie's fingers now grazing over the patch of stiff hairs that covered her pubic mound. Carrie's fingers combed through the sparse black hairs slowly, almost maddeningly slowly.

"Ah, shit!" Priscilla cried out as Carrie's fingernails raked over her throbbing clitoris.

"You're beautiful, Priscilla," Carrie breathed, then was silent again.

"Um, oh God," Priscilla moaned as Carrie's fingers left her pussy.

Carrie's fingers lightly trailed along Priscilla's upper thigh, over her knee, to her right foot. Then Carrie explored Priscilla's left leg, from pelvis to the end of her left foot.

"Now me?" Carrie pleaded.

Priscilla wanted to object. She wanted to suggest that Carrie had not explored Priscilla's back, her buttocks.

Sluggishly, Priscilla did sit up. She helped Carrie wiggle out of her camisole top.

Carrie's breasts were little more than bumps upon Carrie's slim chest. Looking at the small mounds, Priscilla thought of two lemon halves. Carrie's nipples and small areolae were a reddish-pink in color, tightly crinkled, rock hard.

Priscilla kissed Carrie's lips, then lightly ran her fingers over Carrie's slim face. She again kissed Carrie, then eased the girl back until Carrie lay flat on the bed. Carrie's small breasts were now little more than bumps capped with hard nipples.

Priscilla mimicked Carrie's motions; running her fingers lightly over Carrie's throat, then shoulders and slim arms. When she came to Carrie's fingers, Priscilla linked her fingers with Carrie. The two quietly froze in place, fingers intertwined. Then Priscilla leaned and pressed her lips to Carrie's lips; just a quick brush of Carrie's lips with her own lips.

Remembering that Carrie liked her small breasts treated roughly, Priscilla did tug and pull Carrie's nipples. She pulled Carrie's small bumps into cones away from Carrie's slim torso.

"Ung, oh God!" Carrie squealed, shaking in orgasm.

Priscilla then released the two hard nubs. Priscilla bent her head and licked softly across each nipple. Then she swiveled her head and thrust her tongue into Carrie's gasping mouth.

"Oh," Carrie groaned.

"Too soon say 'I love you?'" Priscilla thought to herself as she continued her 'blind' exploration of Carrie's slender, almost emaciated frame.

Carrie shifted and giggled as Priscilla's fingers travelled over Carrie's ribcage. Priscilla did not tickle the red head, just lightly brushed her fingertips over the soft flesh before shifting to Carrie's concave belly. Priscilla gently dipped the tip of her finger into Carrie's miniscule navel before travelling down and finding Carrie's hard hip bones.

"Yeah, I know, I'm nothing but skin and bones," Carrie started.

Priscilla bent and kissed Carrie's mouth, silencing the girl. She smiled and kissed Carrie again before taking her two hands from Carrie's thin hips to Carrie's sprigs of coarse carrot orange hair.

"You're beautiful. You are beautiful, just the way you are," Priscilla insisted, kissed Carrie again, then concentrated on what sensations her fingertips were receiving.

Carrie's pubic hairs were stiff, tightly coiled bristles against Priscilla's fingertips. There was only a few sprigs of the stiff coils covering Carrie's slight pubic mound; Priscilla felt Carrie's warm flesh through the sprigs of coarse hairs. Her fingertips found Carrie's tight crease.

"Augh, oh," Carrie panted out as Priscilla's fingers travelled up and down the tight crease.

"Mm, oh," Priscilla moaned, feeling Carrie's very wet inner lips beginning to peek through the tight crease.

Priscilla could feel Carrie's excitement under her fingers. She could also smell Carrie's excitement; a heavy musk wafted from Carrie's pubic mound as Priscilla's fingers danced along the inner lips. Priscilla wanted to open her eyes, wanted to see the wisps of carrot orange hair, see the pale pink lips of Carrie's pretty little pussy.

Carrie's thighs were soft, silky smooth underneath Priscilla's fingertips. Priscilla smiled; she could feel Carrie's muscles flexing and straining as Carrie rubbed her thin thighs together in need.

Priscilla urged Carrie's legs apart and knee-danced to kneel between Carrie's splayed limbs. Priscilla bent forward and blew warm air over Carrie's overheated crotch. Carrie rewarded Priscilla with a yelp and a whimper of need. Priscilla stuck out her tongue and blindly sought out Carrie's puffy labia.

"Uh oh God, oh Priscilla," Carrie cried out as Priscilla's tongue batted at Carrie's slick lips.She again brought her mouth to Carrie's pubic mound and used her thumbs to open the girl's inner lips.

"Oh, augh, oh my God!" Carrie suddenly keened and Priscilla felt her face become very wet.

Priscilla thrust two fingers into Carrie's pussy as she batted at Carrie's small clitoris with her tongue. Priscilla reflected that, other than tasting her own juices on Paul's cock when she would suck him after their joining, she had never tasted a woman's essences.

"Mm, you taste so good," Priscilla moaned, lapping insistently at Carrie's pussy while she fucked her two fingers in and out of Carrie.

"I, you, augh!" Carrie babbled as another orgasm caused her to shake.

Priscilla sought out Carrie's G-spot and rubbed while continuing to lap at Carrie's slick lips. Carrie's thin legs came together and squeezed Priscilla's head.

"Oh, ooh, aw God, augh, oh please, please, Priscilla, please stop," Carrie whined after another forceful orgasm racked her thin body.

Priscilla gave one last lick to Carrie's pretty little pussy before pulling her fingers from the girl's click canal. Priscilla wiggled forward until her breasts rubbed against Carrie's small breast bumps. Priscilla mashed her sparsely furred pussy against Carrie's sparsely furred pussy. She leaned her head forward and brought her lips to Carrie's lips.

"Hey," Priscilla quietly said.

"Hey, oh my God," Carrie gasped out.

"I love you," Priscilla softly said.

"Love you too," Carrie said and wrapped her arms tightly around Priscilla's torso.

"I love you," Priscilla repeated, more to herself than to Carrie.

They kissed one more time, then Priscilla rolled off of the slim red head. Carrie rolled onto her side and brought her small hand up to Priscilla's face. Priscilla turned and saw Carries eyes shining in the dim light of the motel lamp. Softly, Carrie pressed her lips to Priscilla's lips.

From Priscilla's lips, Carrie kissed Priscilla's throat, then shoulder. She continued her downward progress to Priscilla's breasts. Carrie lightly kissed and nuzzled Priscilla's flesh before finally taking Priscilla's left nipple into her mouth.

"Ack!" Priscilla protested as Carrie bit down on the sensitive nub.

Priscilla shuddered in orgasm as Carrie tortured her engorged nipple.

"Oh!" Priscilla panted as Carrie shifted to Priscilla's right breast. Again, Carrie kissed and nuzzled Priscilla's flesh, coming closer and closer to Priscilla's nipple.

"Ack! Damn it!" Priscilla cried out as Carrie bit down on Priscilla's nipple.

Carrie released Priscilla's nipple and licked down over Priscilla's right breast. Her soft tongue licked underneath Priscilla's breast tasting Priscilla's sweat. Carrie brought her mouth to Priscilla's left breast and tasted the underside of Priscilla's left breast.

Carrie's fingers danced over Priscilla's heaving belly and Priscilla fought to control her breath. She could feel Carrie's long hair and hanks of Carrie's hair fell onto her golden skin. The hair dragged over Priscilla's breast, over Priscilla's belly as Carrie's lips and tongue approached Priscilla's patina of dark strands.

"Ack!" Priscilla cried out as Carrie's tongue dragged over her swollen lips.

Carrie licked up and down Priscilla's lips, thin fingers resting on Priscilla's thighs. Priscilla spread her legs wide when Carrie gently urged them apart. Carrie bent her head, bringing her tongue more forcefully against Priscilla's slick opening. Carrie waggled her tongue from side to side, flickering against Priscilla's walls.

"Oh my fucking God!" Priscilla cried out when Carrie's teeth gently nipped at Priscilla's fat little clitoris.

Carrie licked and fingered Priscilla to a second forceful orgasm before Priscilla firmly pushed Carrie's head away. Priscilla didn't think she could withstand another orgasm; her heart was pounding in her chest.

Carrie swiveled to lay down next to Priscilla. Priscilla rolled and pulled Carrie against her and brought her lips to Carrie's lips.

"You, I, I love you," Priscilla admitted to Carrie.

"Love you too," Carrie whispered against Priscilla's throat.

"God, this is crazy; I must be crazy," Priscilla thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning, Priscilla woke and again stared at Carrie while Carrie slept. Again, Priscilla asked herself how she could be in love with someone she didn't even know. But as she gazed upon the girl's face, Priscilla resigned herself to loving the bone thin red head.

"Mm?" Carrie sleepily asked when Priscilla wiggled out of Carrie's embrace.

Nude, Priscilla positioned herself on the side of the bed nest to the wall and moved from pose to pose. As Priscilla moved, she concentrated on her breathing, trying to clear her mind. But her thoughts kept returning to the red headed beauty that slept nude just a few feet away.

Finally completing her morning exercises, Priscilla stretched out onto the bed. Carrie roused for a moment before slipping back asleep again.

"Ever been to Carlisle's Sunday brunch?" Priscilla asked, kissing Carrie's lips.

"Hmm?" Carrie asked sleepily.

"Carlisle's?" Priscilla asked. "Come on, I feel like celebrating; they have a champagne brunch that's out of this world."

"What are we celebrating?" Carrie asked, stretching.

"Being in love," Priscilla giggled happily.

"Oh, okay," Carrie giggled, bounding out of the bed.

The twenty nine ninety five per person price tag did give Priscilla a momentary pause. Then she shrugged it off; how often does one fall in love for the first time?

"Oh my God, those omelets!" Carrie was still prattling as they left the exclusive restaurant, stuffed to the gills.

"Omelets nothing! How about that chocolate soufflé?" Priscilla enthused, unlocking her car door.

"Thank you, Priscilla," Carrie murmured, leaning over the console of the car.

"Welcome, Sweetheart," Priscilla murmured and accepted Carrie's soft kiss.

Housekeeping had been to their room; there were fresh towels and soap and shampoo had been replenished. Carrie began to strip out of her clothes and Priscilla followed suit.

As if they'd been lovers for years rather than hours, the two girls swung into a sixty nine position. Carrie seemed to know that her place was underneath; Priscilla was the dominant in their relationship. Priscilla seemed to know to straddle Carrie's head while bringing her mouth toward Carry's pussy.

"Mm, oh, yes," Carrie sighed out loud as Priscilla's fingers jammed into her wet pussy.

"Mm, God, yes Sweetheart, yes, like that," Priscilla encouraged as Carrie thrust two slim fingers into Priscilla's pussy.

Within moments, the two lovers brought each other to orgasm. Priscilla ground her pussy against Carrie's mouth as she grunted in orgasm.

"Augh, oh Priscilla, what? What are you doing?" Carrie cried out as Priscilla's mouth left Carrie's pussy and began to tongue Carrie's anus.

"Want to taste all of you," Priscilla panted and resumed licking Carrie's little rosebud.

"Ack!" Priscilla barked out as Carrie mimicked Priscilla's actions.

"Augh, Priscilla!" Carrie cried out as Priscilla thrust two fingers into Carrie's spittle slick rectum.

Mmph!" Carrie cried out in orgasm as Priscilla sucked Carrie's clitoris into her mouth while three fingers plumbed Carrie's tight rectum.

"Mmph, ack!" Priscilla barked out as Carrie's tongue and fingers brought her to another orgasm.

"So, every Sunday going be like this?" Carrie quietly asked, resting her head on Priscilla's left breast.

"I hope so," Priscilla said softly. "You mean, you and me just lying in bed, making love? Yeah, I hope so."

"Good," Carrie said.

For dinner, Priscilla ordered another Brick's pizza. Again, four slices was her limit, but Carrie finished off the pizza. Then they lay in the bed, kissing and touching one another.

Monday morning, Priscilla and Carrie packed everything, checking to make sure they left nothing behind. Then Priscilla paid for the room. The male clerk smiled and shook his head as he saw the two girls holding hands as they left the lobby.

"Yep, all the cute ones are either gay or married," he said to himself.

"Or they crazy as shit," he mused, thinking of his own red headed girlfriend.

Priscilla labored to finish scraping years of paint from the last side of Dr. Beard's home. She kept an eye on her own home as she labored; she certainly did not want to miss the Robertson's AC truck.

Just before eleven o'clock, her phone buzzed with a text message. The message was from Robertson's, letting Priscilla know that Kyle Bradberry would be there no later than two o'clock. With a nod, Priscilla deduced she and Carrie would be spending another night in the motel.

The Robertson's van pulled up just as Priscilla and Carrie were finishing their lunch of protein drink and mealy apples. Kyle was a large African-American man with a shaved head and full beard and mustache. He clucked his tongue as he looked at the severely damaged outside unit.

"Ma'am, I'm telling you," Kyle said, pointing to the damaged parts inside of the unit. "Yeah, we can order the parts; this unit's what, at least twenty years old, more like thirty years old."

"I think the man that did the inspection wrote it down," Priscilla said, unlocking the sliding glass door of her home.

She returned and showed Kyle where the home inspector had written the approximate age to be twenty to twenty five years old. Kyle nodded his head and looked again at the damaged unit.

"And that's if they can find the parts; I can't tell you the last time I worked on a Crosley unit," Kyle said. "Think they mostly make refrigerators now."

Carrie gasped when Kyle gave Priscilla the price of a new unit. She also gasped when Priscilla asked Kyle if they accepted Master Card.

"I mean, ma'am, you want to, you can get a second opinion. You think I'm just trying sell you a new unit," Kyle offered.

"How soon can you get a new one in here?" Priscilla cut him off.

"Mm, booked, got the Warrens next, ma'am, I can be out here Thursday morning; that work for you?" Kyle asked, looking at his tablet.

"Going have to," Priscilla sighed.

"And ma'am, there's no charge for this trip; we'll apply the sixty five dollars to the cost of your Carrier," Kyle said. "By the way, who you work for? I see you're a painter."

"Pearl," Priscilla said. "Pearl Painters."

"Hmm, not heard of them," Kyle said as the trio walked through the gate to the front yard.

"They're pretty new," Priscilla said.

"Well, get me some of their cards; we do some new construction; in fact, we're going be putting a unit at the new Carlisle's on Fontenot Road. When I was out there measuring for the duct work, the general contractor fired their painter. Drunk? That boy was drunk, drunk, drunk."

"I'll have some cards when we see you on Thursday," Priscilla promised.

Tuesday, Priscilla started sanding down the rough spots. Carrie got tired of standing or sitting and watching and grabbed a sanding block and felt along the board and sanded down the spots she could feel. Carrie's mouth kicked into overdrive and she chattered nonstop while she and Priscilla labored.

"So, why pearl," Carrie asked as she started feeling along another board.

"Because pearl is the birthstone for the month of June," Priscilla said, smiling down from the scaffolding. "It's my favorite."

"You want, I can do up the cards; take me like a minute. You got a printer? See, over at Office Depot, you can just get the cards; they come like ten to a page and you set up the Avery format and..." Carrie prattled.

"You know what? That. That's what you can do," Priscilla stopped and looked at Carrie. "Here; how much you think it'll be?"

"The cards? No more than twenty, maybe thirty bucks," Carrie said.

"Okay, here, here's the keys to the car," Priscilla dug out her keys and two twenties.

Priscilla continued working, sanding down any rough patches, filling in any holes with putty. She was startled when Carrie popped up, asking for the password to log onto her computer.

"Carrie, it's got to be like a hundred degrees in the house," Priscilla said. "Don't worry about that right now."

"I got all the windows open," Carrie responded. "Come on, what's the password?"

"BD six two seven nine eight, B and D are capitalized," Priscilla said. "Now, don't be going on Amazon and ordering me 'The Anarchist's Guide To Bomb Making, hear?"

"They even got that?" Carrie asked.

"I don't know; and you don't need to be finding out. I love you, but you drive me crazy sometimes," Priscilla smiled.

They both turned when they heard a scream. Looking at the rental house at 208 Conway, Priscilla and Carrie saw that a police car was in front of the house and two uniformed officers were carrying furniture from the house.

"Mother fucker, that's mine, you can't just, where am I supposed put it?" Darlene screamed.

"Oh," Carrie moaned, watching the eviction of her friends.

"You can work on it later," Priscilla said softly.

"No, no, I can't I need to get this done," Carrie whimpered and scurried back to Priscilla's house.

Priscilla worked, stripping down to tee shirt and shorts as the sun beat down on her. As she worked, she watched Darlene and the still-vacant Frankie as their possessions were put to the curb.

"Yes, mother, I really should go to college," Priscilla muttered to herself as Darlene knelt on the street sobbing and Frankie just stood, staring off into space.

"Just as she was finishing that day's work, Priscilla saw her garage door slowly open. She watched her car back out of the garage, then saw the door slide down. Darlene sat on the curb, looking miserable and Frankie wandered aimlessly along the curb, unsure of where to go.

"Hey Lady, need a ride?" Carrie asked, lowering the window of Priscilla's car.

"Yeah," Priscilla smiled, motioning to Carrie to pop the trunk open.

In their motel room, Carrie waited until Priscilla had taken a shower before showing her the business cards she'd designed.

"Since pearls are round, I went with a rounded font style; bold face," Carrie said, pulling out a sheet of perforated card stock.

"Ah!" Priscilla gasped, seeing a caricature of herself, holding a paintbrush.

The caricature Priscilla had swept the brush along the left hand side of the card, stenciling in Priscilla's cell phone number. Above the number was Priscilla's address, and along the top of the card was the name Pearl Painters.