Paint It Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Megan could take that? She's smaller than me," Althea asked.

"Yeah," Samuel admitted.

While Althea was goggling at her partner's thick erection, Megan Pruitt was in her bedroom, sobbing. The entirety of John W. Dawson High School had heard of the unfortunate fire that had claimed the lives of Terrence and Julia Browner and their parents, Bruce and Heidi. Megan had burst into hot tears. Three hours later, her tears had not abated.

"What am I going do?" Megan moaned, hugging a pillow to her belly.

She had sent Terrence a text last night, then had sat and waited. The longer she waited, the angrier she became. Then, at one o'clock in the morning, Megan Pruitt had felt a loneliness descend upon her.

"Guess I'm going have raise this baby alone," Megan had thought as she drifted off to an uneasy sleep, cell phone clutched in her hand.

And this morning, receiving the news that Terrence and Julia were dead, Megan again felt the enormity of her situation. She had resigned herself to having a baby with no father for that child. Of course, in time, Maybe Terrence would come around, see that he needed to be a father to his child. But now, realizing that Terrence was dead, Megan truly would have to raise this baby on her own.

"But if it's a boy, I'm naming it Terrence," she vowed.

"Pumpkin? You home?" her father called out.

"And if it's a girl..." Megan whispered, then yelled "Uh huh."

"Hey," Dr. Albert Pruitt said, entering his daughter's bedroom. "I uh, I heard about Terrence. Pumpkin, I'm sorry."

"Daddy? I, I got something tell you," the eighteen year old girl said.

"Hmm?" Albert said, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Daddy, I uh..." Megan started.

"Here, come here, come sit on my lap, baby girl," Albert said, easily pulling the slender red head to sit across his thighs.

"Daddy, I'm sorry," Megan started to sob, putting her arms around his neck.

"Aw, aw, come on, what's wrong, Pumpkin? What? What are you sorry about?" Albert asked, stroking his girl's back with his left hand.

"Daddy, I'm Terrence and me, we was going get married," Megan wailed.

"Aw, Baby, he, he never came asked me about that," Albert crooned. "But you know if he had..."

"Daddy, I'm pregnant," Megan sobbed out.

"Pregnant? Are you sure, Pumpkin?" Albert asked.

"Uh huh," Megan sobbed.

"One hundred and one percent sure?" Albert asked, now rubbing Megan's concave belly.

"I, I haven't had my little visitor, I'm almost two months late for my, you know, that. My boobs are real tender," Megan sniffled.

She continued to list her symptoms as Albert raised the hem of her blouse. She leaned her head on his shoulder as his hand now rubbed her bare belly.

"Well, it certainly does sound like you are pregnant," Albert said. "But, let's check all the boxes, okay?"

"Okay," Megan sniffled.

"Okay, so you and Terrence, the two of you have been having sex?" Albert asked.

"Uh huh, yes sir," Megan agreed.

"Have you had oral sex with him?" Albert asked.

"Uh, well, yeah, but, Daddy, you don't get pregnant from..." Megan said.

"You put your mouth on his, ah, his penis, Pumpkin?" Albert coaxed.

"Yes sir," Megan whispered.

"And you let him shoot his semen into your mouth?" Albert asked, continuing to rub her bare belly.

"Yes sir, oh Daddy, don't make me talk about this," Megan wailed.

"Shh, shh, Pumpkin! Now, now, I'm just trying to make sure you're really pregnant, that's all," Albert soothed. "Now, when he shot his semen in your mouth, did you swallow?"

"I, uh, yes sir," Megan admitted, blushing hotly.

"Mm hmm," Albert said.

They sat for several long moments in silence. Albert deftly unbuttoned his daughter's blouse.

"Now, Terrence. Did he put his mouth on your vulva?" Albert asked. "Did he lick your labia?"

"Daddy, please!" Megan sobbed out. "Oh, please don't ask any more stuff."

"Megan, Pumpkin, did Terrence lick your little honey pot?" Albert insisted.

"Yes, okay? Yes, he did," Megan said, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

"Mm hmm. Did he, was he able to bring you to orgasm with his mouth?" Albert asked, placing his hand over her crotch through her short skirt.

"Yes," came the muffled response.

"Now, did he ever place his penis inside of your vagina?" Albert asked, softly rubbing her crotch through skirt and panties.

"Yes sir," Megan admitted. "That's how we..."

"And, was he your first, Pumpkin?" Albert asked.

Megan shook her head no. Albert paused in his stroking for a millisecond, then resumed his stroking of her crotch through the layers of cloth. His other hand rubbed up and down Megan's back, underneath her blouse.

"Oh? And who was your first, Pumpkin?" Albert asked.

"Jack," came the muffled response.

"But you're sure it's not Jack's baby in your cute little tummy wummy?" Albert asked, rubbing Megan's belly again.

"No, I only did it with him that one time and I got my little visitor a couple weeks later," Megan verified.

"Okay. Anyone else?" Albert asked.

Again, Megan shook her head. Albert left hand reached down and unhooked her skirt's button.

"Now, did you and Terrence, did you do anything else?" Albert asked as he reached up for the hooks of her 30C bra.

"Like what?" Megan mumbled against her father's neck.

"Oh, like hmm, did he ever put his penis in your bottom?" Albert asked, even giving Megan's nicely rounded buttocks a playful little pinch.

"Ew! No! Daddy, poop comes out of, ew, that's so disgusting!" Megan sniffled.

"Oh, no, Pumpkin. It can actually be very pleasant," Albert corrected, now unhooking her bra.

"Daddy, what, what are you..." Megan asked, realizing now that she was nearly naked.

"Shh, shh," Albert soothed and kissed the girl on her lips.

"Daddy!" Megan tried to cry out as her father's mouth sucked kisses from her lips.

"You know, ever since your Momma left me, took your sister with her, Daddy's been so lonely," Albert said.

"I know, but Daddy..." Megan protested.

"Oh, Sweetheart, oh, but now that you're pregnant? We're going to have so much fun," Albert enthused, sliding his little girl to lie on her bed.

While Dr. Albert Pruitt was quickly stripping off his polyester slacks and golf shirt, Dr. Burchfield James the Third, Garland County's Medical Examiner was dourly filling out the medical report on the four charred remains. He listed them as Heidi, Bruce, Julia, and Terrence Browner and listed the cause of death as burning to death.

The M.E. did notice the several bullet holes, the entry and exit wounds on each of the victims. He did recall that most burning victims actually expire from smoke inhalation, not the burning itself.

"Garland County would have kick in a whole lot more money for me to care," Burchfield thought as he released the bodies to Jimmy Browner for burial.

"I am truly sorry for your tragic loss," Burchfield intoned, a phrase he said at least five times a year.

"Then might I suggest you tell your voice to sound like you are sorry?" Jimmy retorted, imitating Burchfield James the Third's flat, nearly monotone delivery.

As Jimmy Browner was transporting the bodies of his brother, his sister in law, and what he believed to be the bodies of his niece and nephew to Dickels & Daniels Funeral Home in Manzurak, Utah, 'Samuel' and 'Althea' were enjoying lunch at a small diner on the north border of Kansas. As usual, they had both ordered the same thing, the chopped steak with onion gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans.

"And for dessert, we got an apple pie people say is the best," their waitress suggested.

"Hmm, not for me," Samuel shook his head. "Althea?"

"Nah," Althea agreed. "How far to Oak Tree?"

"Not sure," Samuel said.

"I can drive?" Althea asked as they left the diner.

"Yeah," Samuel agreed.

They continued their southward trajectory for about an hour. Traffic was nearly nonexistent on the highway and radio reception was spotty. It seemed, just as soon as they found a station they could agree on, they would lose the station.

"Cheap ass bastard; couldn't afford satellite?" Samuel cursed the real Samuel Timothy Dee.

"Now, now, Sammy. Money doesn't grow on trees," Althea teased.

"What'd I tell you about..." Samuel said, playfully pinching her arm.

"Ow! Butt head!" Althea cried out.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Samuel said.

"I get a bruise? I'm going tell everybody you been beating me," Althea threatened.

They drove on for nearly an hour before Althea began looking for a place with a bathroom. There were miles and miles of emptiness and her need was becoming more urgent.

"I know it hasn't been a whole day yet," Althea said, determining that she was just going to have to pull off the road and squat in the field.

"I'll call Dad while you take care of business," Samuel said.

Althea found a packet of napkins in the console, checked that there were no cars coming, then scampered out. She was well within sight of the car as she hunkered down.

Samuel patted his pockets. Then he reached behind the passenger seat and located his other clothes. Those pockets were empty.

"Well? What'd he say? "Althea asked, getting into the car.

"Aw, damn! My cell, Julia, I left it in my cup holder, my Camaro," Samuel realized.

"Damn," Althea said and reached for her purse.

She rifled through, even removed a few items. Then she looked at Samuel.

"And mine was in my purse," Althea said. "My purse, not this ugly thing."

"Well, where's..." Samuel said, searching the glove box.

"Obviously, Sammy was too cheap for cell phones too," Althea said.

"Well, I hope he's not running up mine," Samuel said.

"Or mine," Althea said as she pulled back onto the highway.

Five minutes later, they came to a small town. In the town, Samuel located a Wal-Mart and bought two cell phones. They used the adapter to charge the phones while they drove.

"Dinner?" Samuel said as they saw the outskirts of another small town.

"Uh huh; my butt's tired," Althea complained. "All I can feel is road."

They found a small diner, then found a motel that looked clean. There were no vagrants hanging around the periphery, the posts and doors looked as if they'd been painted recently.

"Hey," a young woman greeted them.

"Hey there. Need a bed and a shower, but not necessarily in that order," Samuel agreed.

After filling out the information, after she slid their room cards to them, the clerk smirked and informed them that there were movies available in their room. She also told them, that although Eric County was a 'dry' county, for a fee, she could find them liquor if they wanted it.

"Thank you, but Texas is a long way away," Samuel said. "And a hangover isn't going make it any easier."

"Heard that," the clerk agreed. "Just letting you know."

Inside the room, Samuel went through the suitcase that held the men's' clothes. The real Samuel Dee's clothes were placed into a few of the plastic Save-Well bags and Samuel's new clothes were put into the suitcase.

While he worked, Samuel heard Althea as she attempted to sing while showering. He shook his head and smiled at her caterwauling.

Not knowing which of the real Althea's clothing his sister would want to keep, Samuel left the other two suitcases to her. He attempted to open the small briefcase, but did not have the combination for the flimsy piece of luggage.

"God, that is so much better. Hey, put on a movie, huh?" Althea said, padding nude from the small bathroom.

"Althea, huh? Put some clothes on," Samuel said, His cock jerking to full hardness.

"Oh, shut up. We're married, remember?" Althea smiled. "What you doing?"

"Trying open this briefcase," Samuel said.

"And plus that," Althea whispered, pressing her nude body against him. Remember? "You love me."

"I remember," Samuel said, trying to gently push her away. "But really? I'm still your brother."

"Nuh uh. Not until we go home again," Althea said, then gave him a soft, lingering kiss.

"Oh yeah, you got the phones?" Samuel asked, finally pulling away from her soft lips.

"Uh huh," Althea said

Her full buttocks beckoned to him as she bent to retrieve her purse from next to the suitcases. She paused, digging around in her purse. Then she pulled one out.

Samuel turned the phone on, opened 'Options' and entered the zip code for Dolenz, Utah. Once he was sure Bruce's cell phone would display a Garland County, Utah cell number, Samuel called his father's cell phone. Of course, some tech head could check and would see that there was no 'ping' from a Garland County, Utah cell tower, but Samuel did not think this was an important fact.

The entire time Samuel was setting up the cell phone, then dialing their father's number, Althea was seated on the bed, liberally applying skin lotion to her breasts, her belly, her thighs. The sassy smile she was wearing let Samuel know she was doing it for his benefit. Her brown eyes would flicker on the erection tenting his jeans, and her smile would widen.

While Samuel was watching Althea's pretty little breasts being smeared with lotion, watching Althea squeeze and fondle them, Jimmy was seated at his desk, filling out all the paperwork that comes along with a fatality in his jurisdiction.

"Jesus Christ, Joseph, and Mary!" Jerry yelled, startled when Bruce's cell phone rang.

He turned to grab the blackened device from the shelf behind him. It crumbled in his hand.

"Hello?" Samuel asked when the phone stopped ringing. "Hello?"

"Try Mom," Althea said, trying to reach her back.

Samuel grabbed the tube, squirted some lotion into his hand, then gently smeared it into Althea's back. She sighed with contentment, then leaned back and pressed her lips to his.

"Love you, she mumbled into his mouth.

"Love you too," Samuel agreed.

He then pulled away and again tried their father's phone. The phone did not even ring this time. Checking that his Options still held, Samuel then tried their mother's phone number.

"Jesus Christ, Joseph and Mary," Jimmy yelled again when Heidi's phone buzzed, rattling against the metal shelf.

A moment after giving off the buzz, the phone gave off an anemic 'Zzz' and soft ding, then died. Jimmy tried looking at the melted screen, but could not see any information on whom had called.

"Rang once then stopped," Samuel told Althea.

"Going take a shower?" Althea asked.

"Yeah, sure. Oh, why don't you go through that stuff, see what you going keep?" Samuel suggested.

He grabbed the package of micro-briefs and went into the bathroom. The water was warm; Althea had not used up all the hot water. He lathered up, then gripped his aching cock and gave it three strokes before blasting a load of sperm onto the shower wall.

When Samuel came out of the bathroom, semi-erect cock and balls snugly gripped by micro-briefs, he saw his sister's nude body in front of him. Althea lay on her belly on the bed, lazily kicking legs up and down. Samuel's cock burst to full erection, cresting over the waistband of his underwear.

Althea lay on her tummy, watching the television. Horrible synthesizer music muffled the grunts and moans of the people on the television as they thrust their naked bodies together.

"What? Althea Denise Dee, what are you watching?" Samuel asked, glancing from Althea's beautiful pale buttocks to the carnal action on the television.

"Anal. Samuel, that's got to hurt; big old weenie going into that tiny little hole, huh?" Althea asked now rolling onto her side, showing Samuel her breasts and pussy.

"Hit, I don't know. I've never done that," Samuel admitted.

"Oh, and I figured out the combination for the briefcase," Althea continued, rolling onto her tummy again.

"What? How? What is it," Samuel asked, looking at the briefcase in the center of the bed.

"Look at it, Sammy," Althea taunted, watching as a large black cock speared the anus of a tiny Asian woman. Oh no, we are changing this."

"Okay, I'm looking at it," Samuel said as Althea switched the selection to 'Oral' on the motel's television.

"It's brand new. They didn't have time to set the code. So, I just did zero-zero-zero and 'click!'" Althea said and watched a cute blonde woman swallowing a very large white cock.

"So? What's in it?" Samuel asked, sliding the buttons to open the case.

"I didn't look," Althea admitted. "Your weenie shoot that much stuff?"

Samuel looked up in time to see the cute blonde receiving a face full of semen. He shook his head as the blonde smiled for the camera.

"Huh!" Samuel said, now looking at the contents of the briefcase.

"What?" Althea asked, unconsciously rubbing her pussy against the polyester comforter of the bed.

"Ju... Althea, look," Samuel said.

Althea pulled her eyes away from a large breasted brunette that was sucking and stroking two cocks. She sat back and looked into the case. Her eyes opened wide.

"Sammy, that's, oh my God!" Althea gasped as she looked at the bundled stacks of one hundred dollar bills.

Neither Samuel nor Althea watched the brunette stroke both cocks as they spurted simultaneously onto her smiling face and open mouth. Quietly, they counted the contents of the case.

"And the money in your purse and my wallet..." Samuel mused. "Althea, we got eighty nine thousand bucks here."

"Eighty, Samuel what were they doing with that much money? You think they stole it?" Althea asked, then covered her mouth with her hand.

"The guns! Samuel, you think they robbed a bank?" Althea whispered.

"Banks don't have that kind of cash that readily available," Samuel said.

He looked at his sister. Over her shoulder, two girls and a man were in a daisy chain, orally pleasuring one another.

"That truck. This is what they were after, Althea," Samuel said.

"Huh!" Althea agreed.

Inside the flap of the lid, Samuel found Althea Denise Hunter's birth certificate; she was twenty two years old. Samuel Timothy Dee's birth certificate was in there as well, along with their marriage certificate from a Las Vegas chapel.

"Well, Sweetheart, tomorrow's our three month anniversary," Samuel quipped.

"Aww! What'd you get me?" Althea laughed.

"Close your eyes," Samuel said.

Althea did close her eyes. Her smile was wide as she waited.

"And what do you see?" Samuel asked.

"Nothing," Althea admitted, now wrinkling her face in confusion.

"That's what I got you," Samuel said.

"Butt hole," Althea accused.

She then smiled coyly.

"Want know what I got you?" she asked.

"Sure," Samuel said, closing the lid of the briefcase.

"Close your eyes," Althea sang playfully.

Samuel did close his eyes. A moment later, Althea's soft lips touched his. Her soft tongue pressed against his lips and he opened his mouth to protest.

"Mm-hmm," Althea moaned into his mouth.

Her breasts pushed against his naked chest. Her slightly pudgy arms wound around his neck as their kiss grew in intensity.

"There. How you like what I got you?" Althea whispered, but before he could answer, she kissed him again.

Samuel's hands reached up and began to play with Althea's breasts. She moaned her approval into Samuel's mouth. His thumbs brushed over her hard nipples and Althea jerked slightly.

"They, they're super-sensitive," Althea whispered, thrusting her breasts against his hands.

Samuel eased himself back, pulling Althea on top of himself. Althea followed willingly. She crawled on top of him, crushing his hands against her breasts.

"Terrence, I love you," Althea whispered.

"Who?" Samuel chuckled.

"YOU. I love you, okay?" Althea giggled. "Whoever you are."

Samuel wiggled his right hand from between them and began to rub up and down her spine. Althea moaned her approval, rubbing herself against him. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and sucked on his tongue.

"Mm," Althea moaned and jerked slightly when Samuel's hand came in contact with her fleshy buttocks.