Overnight: GM2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other wallet was sitting on top of the luggage rack and again Thomas found and helped himself to two one hundred dollar bills.

Then he checked and made sure he was leaving nothing behind, then let himself out of the motel room.

A cute girl at the counter smiled sweetly at him as she called a cab.

"Where you going?" the Jamaican man asked when Thomas got into the rear of the cab.

"I uh, shit, Greyhound. Take me to the Greyhound bus station," Thomas said.

Michelle didn't matter anymore.

"Got it; where you from?" the cab driver asked. "See, I like to know people, I like finding out about people."

The cab driver might like people, might like getting to know people, but he never shut up long enough for Thomas to say anything.

There was a two hour wait for his bus so Thomas bought some overpriced powdered doughnuts and bitter coffee.

The bus headed for Houston and all points west would be passing through DeGarde, Louisiana, so Thomas boarded when the metallic voice made the announcement.

In Vicksburg, Mississippi, two people got on. One was an older black woman that scowled and muttered bitterly while trying to find a seat. The other was a tall young man in a military uniform.

The black woman did look at the empty seat next to Thomas and scowled darkly at the white boy, then sat next to a young Latino boy.

The young man in the uniform sat next to Thomas.

"Air National Guard," he said when Thomas asked.

He stated he was heading to DeGarde, planned to attend the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

"No kidding? Me too!" Thomas said.

"Yeah, plan to study Biosynthetic Chemistry and U.L.D.'s got the best program. Well, out of all the schools that I can afford, it's got the best program," Aaron Timmons said.

"Well, it's nice that you now have a friend going there," Thomas said.

The first few times they touched each other could have been accidental.

By the time the bus pulled up in front of the DeGarde Inn, it was obvious that their touches were not accidental. They smiled knowingly at each other and nodded agreement as the bus ground to a halt in front of the motel.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my submissions, and those that leave comments.

I do not, however, read emails. The few I have read were so hateful, some even threatening that I simply delete them without bothering to read them.

Really? You hate me and hate my stories that much? Then don't read them. Your keyboard does have a 'Backspace' key, right?

Have a super swell day.

12