Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er... ahem!... and you'd help me how, exactly? By making it worse?"

"No, by making it all better! I'm sure if you got a load off, you'd feel better, wouldn't you?"

Andy knew he'd turned a deep crimson colour by this point. "And just how would you be helping?"

"I could suck your cock for you, of course," Kylie offered.

"Of course? Whoa, are you serious?"

"Well yeah. It'd be just to like, help you out."

"Giving your cousin a blow job would be just helping out?"

"Hey, no skin off my nose if you don't want any help, I just thought you might be struggling to find some privacy, and would appreciate some assistance."

"I'm surprised, mostly. I think... I think I need some time to process your offer," he replied.

"No hurry, I'm not going anywhere for a while," Kylie smiled at him before diving across the tank. Given how shallow the water was, as she propelled herself forward, her pale, white, and thoroughly naked butt was briefly exposed above the surface as she arced shallowly across the water. Andy noted it was a petite and very tight looking butt.

He moved about the tank, paddling around in the tiny body of water and trying to relax, tempting thoughts of his cousin sucking his cock dominating his mind and causing even more discomfort in his shorts.

"So, like if I were to say yes, how would this work exactly?" he asked Kylie eventually, not needing to explain what he'd be saying yes to.

"Pretty straightforward, really: you strip out of those restrictive shorts, then I suck your cock, you cum, no more blue balls, and life goes on with everyone a bit happier."

"You make it sound so simple."

"Because it is, silly. It's just me doing you a favour. And if I happen to enjoy it too, what's the harm in that? I could do it right now if you like; just go ahead and sit yourself on the platform, and you'll be at just the right height."

"Okay, why not?" Andy replied, surprising himself with how quickly he'd decided to let his cousin suck him off. He went over to the platform, with Kylie close behind. He worked his wet shorts off and then jumped out of the water, turning in mid-air to land on his butt, his stiff cock bouncing around comically. Kylie came eagerly toward him, gently spreading his knees with her hands. He was surprised she appeared even more eager than he was.

"Nice cock," she commented, taking it in hand by wrapping her fist around the base.

"Um, thanks?' Andy replied.

He was mesmerised as he watched her pink lips descend to take his cock between them. There was no hesitation, she simply took him into her mouth and closed it around his shaft, engulfing his circumcised head. Her tongue slid along the bottom as she took more of him into her mouth and then sucked her way back up, her cheeks dimpling delightfully. Andy moaned as she slid her lips up and down his length. Her hand gently pumped him as she sucked all the way back up and released him with an audible pop. Her blue eyes twinkled with delight when she met Andy's lust-filled gaze. She licked the head of his dick, swirling around it before her mouth engulfed him again.

Kylie's free hand next cupped Andy's balls, cradling and gently squeezing them while her mouth pleased him. She worked eagerly and determinedly, and it wasn't long until Andy felt the delightful sensations signalling he was about to cum coursing through his body.

"Gonna cum, Kylie," he groaned, involuntarily thrusting deeper with his need to explode. Kylie didn't miss a beat, sucking and stroking until Andy tensed and shot a spurt of warm cum down her throat. She held him in her mouth, swallowing happily as he continued to unload.

"Mmm, that was fun!" Kylie declared when she released Andy's flagging cock from her mouth.

"That was amazing!" Andy one-upped. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome. And if you start getting an ache in your balls again, don't torture yourself by waiting too long before letting me know. I'll happily give you the relief you need." Andy was gob-smacked at the offer, and he couldn't help the grin that spread across his face.

"You know, being stuck out here in the middle of nowhere suddenly isn't looking half as bad as I thought it would be."

"Glad to know I can help," Kylie giggled. "But now we'd better get down there and help out with fixing dinner or something."

Andy watched his cousin climb naked from the water, openly staring at her wet and bedraggled wild red bush before taking in her puffy nipples, and finally with a hint of worry, meeting her blue eyes.

"It's okay, I don't mind your looking at me," Kylie said with a smile when he blushed.

"Sorry, I haven't seen many naked girls in the flesh, so it's hard not to look."

"No worries, I get it. I like looking at your dick too, you know."

Andy felt it twitch in response. "Well, I guess it's only fair that anytime you want to check it out, you just have to let me know," Andy replied. "Of course there never seems to be much privacy around here, except when it's just the two of us up here."

"Well, I for one intend to swim up here every day it's warm enough," Kylie assured him.

"Pretty good chance I'll be joining you, I reckon," Andy replied with a grin. They quickly dressed and climbed back down to join the rest of the family for dinner.

---

Jen lay awake listening to Kylie prattle on about anything and everything that wandered into her head. She wasn't overly invested in the conversation, but she did put in her two cents whenever it was appropriate, especially when her cousin was asking about life in Brisbane with its incomprehensible million plus population. But then she was caught completely by surprise when Kylie excitedly asked, "How much do you like sucking dick? It's like the greatest thing, right?"

"Um... what the fuck?" Jen asked, shocked.

"Sucking dick, you know, head jobs, I just love giving them, don't you?"

"Well I don't mind giving them, but like, I wouldn't say it was the best thing ever or anything."

"Fuck, I would," Kylie insisted. "Ever since I first read about what they were in Cosmo I wanted to try them, and when I did, it was every bit as awesome as I'd hoped it would be. I don't get why some girls refuse to do it."

"When and where did you even get the chance? Like you live way out here with your brother and your Dad. There's not another cock around for bloody miles!"

"Well, sheep have to be sheared you know, and some of those shearers aren't too bad looking," Kylie replied with a grin.

"Holy shit! What would your Dad say if he found out?"

"He'd shoot the poor bastard, probably," Kylie admitted. "But they all know that, because I swore them to secrecy on literal pain of death."

"Them?" Jen asked, surprised. "As in more than one?"

"Well yeah, it's so much fun, I couldn't just try it once, I needed to experiment a little. I mean dicks are like tits and pussies... they're all different. Once I'd done it once, I couldn't just like ignore the chance to check out what a few more were like."

"My cousin's a slut!" Jen teased her.

"Hey, I haven't fucked anyone," Kylie protested. "I'm still a virgin, just like Madonna!"

"No, you only sucked the jizz from... how many shearers?"

"Only four," Kylie replied.

"Four? Holy shit!"

"Well, you just more or less admitted you've done it too!"

"Yeah, for a couple of my actual boyfriends, not for some random blokes working on my Dad's station!"

"Well, you gotta take what you can get out here. It's better than doing one of the locals behind the pub! Everyone knows everyone around here, and if I did that, Dad would find out for sure."

"Man, living all the way out here must really suck," Jen relented.

"Yeah, but it has its moments," Kylie agreed. "Worst thing, is there won't be another shearer coming out here until Autumn."

"Wow, I can't even imagine what that's like."

"Tell me about it! It really limits when I can actually get a fix."

"What about Gary, what does he do?"

"He goes to town occasionally and fucks some of the local sheilas. It's different for him, since he's a bloke. No-one seems to give two shits about what he does, but the girls he fucks still get branded as the town bikes."

"Town bikes?"

"Yeah, you know, as sluts. Everyone's had a ride."

"Oh!"

"Ha, look at your face, that's hilarious," Kylie laughed, drawing a blush from her cousin.

"So like do you masturbate a lot to scratch the itch then?"

"Masturbate?"

"Yeah, you know, pleasure yourself; give yourself orgasms."

"Ugh, no thanks. Too gross."

"What do you mean too gross?" Jen asked in shock.

"It's all wet and sticky."

"But a mouthful of gooey cum is fine?"

"Well yeah. I just swallow that. There's no mess at all."

"But don't you get like seriously horny? Especially after you've been sucking dick? And like doesn't that make a mess in your panties anyway?"

"Well yeah, but the feeling goes away after a while. And as for the panties, well at least it's contained, and not all over my fingers and shit."

"Holy shit, I couldn't live like that!" Jen exclaimed. "Orgasms are like the best! And they're even better if someone else gives you one."

"Well, a couple of those shearers were pretty keen for more than just a blow job, but like I wasn't about to let them near me for that."

"So you're happy just sucking dick?"

"Yeah, like I said, sucking dick is awesome!"

"I bet Gary must crank out a few loads himself, if he's only getting to town occasionally." Jen mused, and then looked at her cousin when she didn't hear any response. She had an odd look on her face, and she blushed furiously when she realised Jen was examining her. "Okay, out with it, what aren't you telling me?" Jen demanded.

"Nothing!" Kylie protested, a bit too much.

"I don't believe you," Jen replied.

"Okay, well like... guys seem to get super horny all the time, right?"

"No shit."

"And if like they don't ever cum, they get sore balls, or something. Blue balls, right?"

"Allegedly."

"Well, when I first heard of it, I asked my brother if he ever got blue balls."

"I bet that went down really well."

"Well... yeah, actually. It's too long a story if I go into much detail," Kylie replied with a laugh. "Anyway, between having no dicks to suck after the shearers moved on, and worried my brother might be getting blue balls, I offered to like, help him out."

"Help him out? How?"

"By sucking him off and reducing his stress, of course."

"No fucking way! Tell me he said no."

"He did at first, but like eventually he said okay."

"You've actually sucked your brother's cock?"

"Yeah, it's awesome. I do it for him like all the time now. That's how I get my fixes."

Jen stared at her cousin in shock. She wasn't sure which was crazier: her having done it, or the casual way she'd just told Jen she had.

"Of course the best thing now you guys are here, is there's an extra cock around. I helped Andy out this afternoon while we were swimming."

"Wait, what? You've sucked my brother off too?"

"Yeah, it was great." Kylie told Jen about their encounter that afternoon, about how hard Andy had gotten while they were swimming, especially once she got naked.

"I can't believe he agreed to let you."

"Oh, come on! He's a guy with a stiff dick, and since when have they ever been known to be overly rational?" Kylie asked with a laugh.

"Okay, you have a point there. And you're telling me all of this why?

"Well, 'cause I was wondering if you might like to help me out. As you pointed out to me the other day, I'm a bit well, untidy downstairs, and you looked so neat, I thought maybe you could give me some pointers?"

"About trimming your bush?"

"Yeah."

"It's really not that hard, Kylie. You just use scissors and a razor."

"Oh, okay, well that's cool. But do you like, do it with your swimsuit on, to know where to stop?"

"Sometimes like that. Trust me, you'll work it out okay."

"Sure, I'll give it a go." Kylie climbed out of bed.

"You're going to do it right now?"

"Yeah, like next time Andy sees me, I want it to be a surprise."

"There's going to be a next time?"

"Of course! I love swimming naked."

"Wait, but he hasn't done anything for you? And your brother hasn't either, in all this time?"

"Nope, I just love sucking dick. Oh, could I like borrow your bikini bottoms? Just like to use as a guide for where I should stop?" Kylie asked.

"As long as you wash them afterward," Jen replied.

Kylie thanked her, took them from her when Jen had pulled them from her bag, and headed out of her room in the direction of the bathroom. Jen was left alone with crazy thoughts whirling around in her head. Should she tell her Mother or Uncle about any of this? Should she try and do something to stop Kylie from what she was doing? Not the bush trimming, but the rest of it? Was it even her place to do so? And how the hell did Kylie survive without ever even having an orgasm? Strangely, it was that final thought that occupied her mind the most.

When her cousin returned, presumably a lot less hairy, Jen hadn't come to any sort of resolution about the dilemma of what her cousin was doing with her brother and cousin, but she was determined not to let the latter point slide.

"Okay, show me how it turned out," she said to Kylie, trying to sound casual about it.

Kylie crossed the room and slipped her pyjama pants down, before also sliding off the panties she was wearing beneath them. Jen sat up on the mattress to get a close look.

"Wow! What a transformation!" Jen declared. Kylie had shaved so she now had a pronounced bikini line, and had trimmed down her wild red hair. It wasn't cropped as close to the skin as Jen had hers, but it was definitely way shorter than it had been. At least it didn't look like it could be plaited! "Don't you think it looks a lot better?"

"I guess so. I've never really spent much time looking at it, to be honest." She pulled her pants back up, packing away her freshly trimmed bush.

"Well, I think it looks great. But moving on, I've been thinking about your lack of orgasms, and I don't think that's right."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, it seems completely wrong to me that you're going around sucking cock and getting nothing in return. And I think it's only because you don't realise what you're missing out on. So just like you helped out the boys, I'm going to help you out."

"Help me out how?"

"I'm going to give you an orgasm. I'm going to show you what you've been missing, just like a friend did for me once."

"Okay, I'm listening. What exactly will this entail?"

"Well this friend of mine is like, a lesbian, and she was the first person I ever let give me oral sex."

"Wait, so it was another girl that did this for you?"

"Yeah, it's no biggie. It was purely educational."

"Do girls really do that to each other, though?"

"Yeah, some of them really do. I mean it's not common. I only know the one girl who like prefers doing that over playing with boys, but it happens."

"City people are weird," Kylie said, shaking her head, perplexed.

"You say that now, but just let me show you how amazing it is," Jen suggested.

"I dunno, it sounds a bit wrong to me," Kylie said uncertainly.

"More wrong than sucking your brother's and cousin's dicks?"

"Different sorta wrong, I guess."

"It'll be worth it, I promise you," Jen urged her. She wasn't even sure why she was pushing the issue. She'd reacted similarly when Renee from her drama class had first pursued her desire to eat her out. Jen had plenty of boys that would have done it if she'd asked, or even just let them when they asked, but having a girl asking her had been a whole new experience. She'd been glad after she'd agreed, though. Renee had certainly taught her a thing or two about her own pussy!

"Um, okay. I guess I'll try it," Kylie replied nervously. "But like if I ask you to stop, you have to, yeah?"

"Of course! No should always mean no."

Jen had her cousin strip naked and lie down on her bed, then she crawled between her legs. "Okay, so all I want you to do at first is to lie back with your eyes closed and focus on how good this is going to feel."

"I can't believe you're going to do it," Kylie replied.

"Shh, just lie still and enjoy," Jen told her. She'd licked Renee to a couple of orgasms just to learn the ropes (and as thanks), but she hadn't ever really felt the need to do it again until now. But she truly believed once Kylie had experienced the true pleasure of an orgasm, she might not be as willing to give blow jobs away for nothing!

Jen ran her fingers gently over her cousin's pussy, stroking the newly shortened red hair, and caressing her labia. She gently parted the hair adorning her lips to reveal her pale pink slit glistening with moisture, which she ran a finger across, sliding it gently between her inner lips. She next used the fingers of both hands to gently spread Kylie's pussy open, surprised by how wet she already was. She then teased her cousin with a single finger, tracing it up and down between her lips without actually penetrating her. Kylie's juices were already flowing quite freely, just from that simple stimulation. Jen waited until she heard Kylie's breathing deepen but slow a bit in relaxation, before using her tongue at all.

She leaned in close, extended the tip of her tongue, and ran it from the bottom to the top of her slit, stopping just shy of the cute and erect little clitoris that was exposed by her spread lips.

Kylie gasped in response to the ultra-intimate contact, but she made no move to stop her cousin, so Jen kept going.

Jen dipped her tongue delicately into the entrance of the pussy, and then dragged it up between her lips until she made contact with her clit. Her first touch on the sensitive nub startled a little squeal from Kylie. Jen was gentle and took her time, lightly flicking the tip of her tongue back and forth, and then swirled it around.

Kylie was getting so wet that Jen struggled for enough friction to keep her lips spread, but she wasn't about to complain. She gradually built her cousin's pleasure, listening and sensing how she reacted to the varying touches of her tongue, so she could work out what truly got her going. Once she'd gathered those clues, she set about exploiting them to maximise Kylie's pleasure.

"Holy fuck Jen, fuck!" Kylie hissed, her body squirming uncontrolledly beneath Jen's magic tongue. "I don't know if I can take any more!"

Hang in there just a bit longer, you'll be really glad you did!" Jen replied, refusing to relent. She pressed her tongue against Kylie's clit, and expertly worked it back and forth until she felt her cousin's entire body tense up... and then she was all but thrown off of her, as her body bucked and shook with the intensity of her first ever orgasm!

"Wow," Jen said with a grin, watching her cousin's body thrashing around, and the flood of juices gushing from her pussy to soak her bedding.

"Fuck," Kylie said eloquently, "just... wow... FUCK!" once she'd settled down from her ecstatic high. She lay on her bed breathing heavily, chest heaving, as she struggled to regain her equilibrium.

"And that's why you shouldn't go around giving head jobs away for nothing," Jen said sternly.

"Have, um, have you done this for many girls?" Kylie asked quietly.

"You're only the second," Jen confessed. "Like I said, my friend did it for me, and I I returned the favour a couple of times for a thank you. It's not like, something I'd seek out on a regular basis, but it seemed like it was needed in this case, so you'd understand what you're missing out on, regardless of any mess it makes."

"Well thank you, it was incredible! Like... fucking... wow... incredible," Kylie sighed. "Have you had a boy do this to you? Is it just as good?"