Open Windows Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teri, stop," Donna soothed, hugging Teri from behind.

"I, I can't help it," Teri burst into sobs. "I know, I know you probably hate my guts now and..."

"I could never, I will never hate you," Donna whispered, kissing Teri's cheek.

"You're my love, you are my heart," Donna whispered and kissed Teri's cheek again.

"Want to eat that in bed?" Donna asked reaching past Teri and dipping her finger into the bowl of maple syrup glaze.

"And then we can..." Donna cooed, trailing her sticky finger over Teri's lips.

Monday, at lunch time, Donna gave the apartment manager her 30 days' notice. Donna did not wait the full thirty days before moving into Teri's apartment.

When Teri asked Donna what had happened, what had changed Donna's mind, after all, Donna had claimed to be absolutely positively heterosexual, Donna smiled. Donna then pulled Teri into her lap and kissed Teri deeply.

"I don't know. I, I just know, there was always something, something just wasn't quite right, something was just missing," Donna said. "I mean, there was Jeremy, and Bobby, and George, and who was the other one? Paul, there was Paul. And the whole time? Who was always there? Who was always loving me and never telling me what a stupid slut I am, what a whore I am. Who's the one always loved me no matter what?"

"Who?" Teri asked, jealous of this unnamed person in Donna's life.

"You," Donna whispered, kissing Teri's cheek. "All them others? The thing that was missing was you. You loved me no matter what stupid thing I did. You just loved me for me."

"Mm hmm," Teri agreed, safe and loved in Donna's embrace.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Howard Fineman is mentioned briefly in 'Reason & Reward' in the Lesbian Sex category. He is the dishwasher/busboy at Rio Del Sol Mexican restaurant.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12