Open Windows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
4,985 Followers

"Well, I, I was. But now? I mean; that, that's part of what drove Bobbi away; she didn't want to be saddled down with..." Mealy whispered, bottom lip beginning to quiver.

Courtney softly kissed the side of Mealy's pale face. She softly rubbed Mealy's concave belly, causing Mealy to let out a giggle.

"You, do you like babies?" Mealy whispered hopefully.

"I, Brian, Brian didn't," Courtney mulled the question over out loud. "Do I?"

"I, you know what? I think I do," Courtney slowly agreed, guzzling the last few dregs of her drink.

After another drunken slumber, Courtney and Mealy made love on the chaise lounge in the living room. Mealy declared that it was called a Tantric chair and its main purpose was for sex. Courtney had to agree with Mealy's assessment; the chair seemed designed to accommodate Courtney while Mealy poised, head between Courtney's thighs.

Courtney was not drunk, but she was certainly stumbling happily as she made her way to her apartment. Apparently the electricity was on again and the apartment was deliciously cool when Courtney managed to let herself in.

In the morning, Courtney woke with a smile on her face. After a light breakfast, she showered and put on another light sundress and skipped to Apartment 202B. But, there was no answer to her knock.

After a light lunch, Courtney was startled to hear a soft knock at her living room window. She raised the blinds and saw the smiling face of Mealy.

"What, you goof? I have a front door, right there," Courtney smiled, raising the window.

"I know. But this is so much more fun," Mealy giggled happily, bending to talk into the apartment.

"I went by your apartment earlier," Courtney confessed.

"Church," was Mealy's simple answer.

"Oh," Courtney said.

"But I'm home now. And I still have some rum," Mealy suggested. "You want to make some orange daiquiris?"

"Be right there," Courtney giggled, lowering her window.

"Yay!" Courtney heard Mealy laugh just before the window slid all the way down.

**.***.**

Courtney heard through the grapevine that the marriage between Brian and his nineteen year old truck stop waitress did not make it to their one year anniversary. She was not surprised when Brian showed up at the bank, bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Brian, I, you, you're too late," Courtney said gently, showing him her engagement and wedding rings.

"I, aw bull shit," Brian sputtered.

"No, Brian, it's not bull shit," Courtney said, standing to show him her pregnant belly. "And, as you can see, Mealy and I are expecting our first. Twins. Can you believe that? Twins!"

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Ophelia Brown, the hack romance writer that wrote the romance novel Courtney was reading is a pseudonym introduced in the 'Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block' series.

The bear that Mealy's Aunt Rose sent to her niece is an 'Alana's Playtime' sex bear. The creation of the sex bear is described in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Aunt Rose is Rose Richards, a character introduced in 'Five Trailers: Lot C' in the Romance category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
4,985 Followers
12