OCD Lady

Story Info
College guy gets an unstable roommate.
12k words
3.93
15.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some may know me from other sites as A.J. Brown. I hope you enjoy this story.

****

OCD Lady

By A.J. Brown

"I really appreciate you doing this," Josh said.

He looked around at Kathy's house. This was definitely the polar opposite of the dormitory he had been living in. He knew he was going to be living in a much bigger place than his dorm room but this place looked like a mansion. He didn't know what this woman did for a living but she had to be making good money to be living in a place like this.

"Really, it's no problem at all," she said. "I'm happy to help. I was in college once upon a time too back in the dinosaur days. I still remember what it's like. Seems fun for many at first until they realize how that lifestyle affects their studies. You are doing the right thing." She had a high, feminine voice but she spoke with a disciplinary tone. Josh was going to have to deal with that. Kathy was 43-years-old. She was a year older than both of his parents.

He looked around the place. Her furniture looked extremely expensive. Her couch and her loveseat in her living room were both a bright white and looked spotless. He certainly didn't plan on even having a snack in that living room as it looked like if he spilled a drop of anything on the furniture it would stick out like a sore thumb. His ex-roommate wouldn't have lasted long in this place at all.

Kathy had dark hair that was well taken care of. It contrasted with her pale skin on her face. She wore a lot of make-up. She had a face that looked like it may have been attractive 20 years ago. It probably was to men her age as well, as he had to admit that she was better looking than most middle-aged women, but 43-year-old women weren't his thing either way. She wore an expensive-looking red, long-sleeved shirt. Her fingernails were long, and painted a shiny red. Her jeans were tight to her legs. He looked at her butt in the tight jeans. It looked athletic and was just big enough to look good on her otherwise thin body. He thought about the fact if he just saw those legs and hadn't seen her face or known her age that he'd probably find them sexy.

He quickly got that thought out of his head. Josh was 20-years-old. That was the age of girls he liked. If his peers found out he was getting turned on by a 43-year-old woman that was letting him live with her he'd have that reputation follow up in the next two and a half years and ruin his college experience. He looked down at her feet. She was barefoot and her pale feet really stuck out with her dark blue jeans which went down just above her ankles. Her feet looked very soft and smooth for a 43-year-old woman's. She had bright red toenail polish on and although her feet stood out, they looked little, and couldn't have been bigger than a size 6. He found it bothersome for some reason that she was barefoot when she was fully clothed otherwise. He really wished she'd put some socks on. He forced himself to look away from her feet. When he looked up he saw her looking right at him which he hadn't realized. She had a bit of a smile on her face, almost looking like she had 'caught' him or something.

"I'm pretty easy going," she said to him and her expression made it seem like she was no longer thinking about him looking at her feet. Or she never had noticed it to begin with and it had just been in his head. "All I ask is that you keep the place clean."

"If that's all you ask of me then we're going to get along just fine. That was probably the worst part about living in the dorms for me. Even worse than all of the noise. I'm pretty much a neat freak as well. Even my parents weren't really that clean. Drove me nuts about them but they were spic and span compared to the nasty dorms."

"Oh goodness, I'm getting sick just thinking about that. Come, let me show you to your room."

She walked him through her enormous, spotless house to the bedroom that she had made up for him. The room looked like it was an apartment in itself. There was a 50 inch TV in there, with a king-sized bed and a nice fluffy comforter on the top of it. The room was spotless like the rest of the house with a ceiling fan that was on. Katherine had volunteered for a program to take on college students that needed room and board for free. He had imagined that whomever he was going to be assigned to had to be well-off in order to be able to do something like this. For her, that was an understatement. Living by herself in this palace, he knew she was really loaded.

"I took the liberty of labeling all your drawers for you," she said. She pointed to the dresser in the room. Each drawer had a label on it listing, socks, shirts, shorts, pants, and underwear. "I'll give you some privacy so you can get set up in here. Dinner will be promptly at 5."

She smiled at him and left the room. She had to be kidding about labeling the drawers. He wondered if he should actually put the clothes in the drawers as they were labeled. She seemed pretty orderly so he didn't want to piss her off by not doing it, though even though he was living in her house, he didn't think it was her business how he arranged his clothes. And if she was joking it would be pretty embarrassing if she came in and saw that he actually did it. He decided to go ahead and do it. He could always say he was just playing along with her joke.

"Wake up sleepy head!" he was woken up to the next morning.

He was startled, not sure if he was dreaming. The first thing he saw was Kathy leaning over his bed with that attractive face of hers but looking stressed that he wasn't responding to her right away. He wanted to punch her in that face as he didn't hate anything more than being woken up. He looked at the clock in the room - it was 5:30 in the morning. It was a sin to wake a college student up that early.

He had slept in nothing but his boxers and he realized that she had pulled his entire comforter off of him. He looked down to see he had a massive hard on that had popped out the front hole of his underwear. He quickly covered himself then looked back up at her with a look of anger. She looked back like she knew exactly what he was thinking and gave him a disciplinary look.

"Oh stop being ridiculous," she said like she was angry with him. "You know how many of those I've seen in my life? No different than seeing a cloud in the sky for me. Now put something on and come downstairs. Your breakfast is getting cold."

Breakfast? Was she serious? He hardly ever ate breakfast. And he never ate anything before eight in the morning.

"I'll pass," he said and he put his blanket over his head to show his frustration. He didn't realize that she had walked back towards him until he heard her bare feet walking on the carpet right next to him. She yanked the blanket off of his head and was looking down at him with a look of anger and shock like he had just called her a nasty name or something.

"Now!" she yelled. Her voice got deeper and it was extremely loud.

He didn't like the messiness of the dorms but there was no way he was going to live here if she was going to be making him get up at 5:30 in the morning every day. But she was looking down at him like if he dared defy her that there was going to be quite the screaming match and if that happened he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep anyway, even when it was over. He figured the best thing to do would be to get on her good side now by doing what she wanted and then having a talk with her when she calmed down later about what he wasn't going to tolerate.

"OK, I'm coming."

"Good boy," she said. She cracked a bit of a smile. She was tough to read. He couldn't tell by the look if she was happy she got her way or if she felt a little guilty for what she had done. She also looked like she might start crying. That actually scared him a little too. She turned around and left the room.

Wearing just a t-shirt and shorts, he walked down into her kitchen that had way too many lights on for being this early in the morning. He looked at the table in the dining room that was connected to the kitchen and saw an enormous plate of food set up which he hoped was for her because there was no way he was going to be able to eat all of that. There was a stack of pancakes with some eggs and sausage next to it, a bowl of cereal that appeared to be cornflakes, and a bowl of different fruits. There was a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice. She was walking around the kitchen doing various things and looking stressed out. She was already completely dressed, she looked showered with her hair done, and she looked like she had already been awake for at least an hour. She was dressed similarly to the way she was the previous day only this time the shirt was black and her tight jeans were a bit lighter. She was barefoot again and he couldn't get over how soft her feet looked. The red toenail polish she had on looked shiny and fresh like she had just put on another coat that morning.

"Well go on," she said a bit impatiently and she motioned for him to go over to the table. "Have a seat and eat."

"Is that all mine?"

"Yes, it's yours. I'm OK with just a cup of coffee and a pear. But I really need to watch my weight. I'm getting too heavy as it is. You, on the other hand, are a growing boy and need to eat. You are too skinny." She was skinnier than he was but that wasn't a debate he was going to get into.

"You know I'm really not that..."

"Sit!" she ordered.

What he saw when she said that was an image that frightened him. She was holding a butter knife and she pointed it directly at him with a look on her face like she wasn't going to tolerate any kind of disagreement from him. He knew he shouldn't tolerate her doing that but he was afraid if he did anything but sit that she was going to charge at him with that knife. This was something else he was going to have to talk with her about - but not now. She seemed to be having a rough morning and he'd wait until he got back from classes later when she'd hopefully be a bit more relaxed. She hadn't seemed bad the previous evening. He had a seat and she continued to roam around the kitchen, cleaning one spot, looking like she was going to put something away, but then going back and cleaning the exact same spot she had just cleaned.

"Make sure you let me know if those pancakes are too watery," she said. "I can make you more."

"What time do you have to be at work today?"

"Oh, I don't work." He feared asking her the next question but he was too curious not to.

"What do you do for money?"

"My husband died three years ago. He had a big life insurance policy. Lots of money in stocks. He had a pension agreement with his company where a lot of that money is going to me as well. So I don't need to work. So now it's just been me alone in this big old house for a long time. It's been so lonely. That's why I'm very glad that you're here, Joshua."

She looked him in the eyes with a look of sadness, appreciation, and still a bit of craziness all at once. She looked like she had been through a lot and she looked about to cry again, this time more than before. He really hoped that she didn't as that would be uncomfortable for him. But he did feel bad for her and he felt guilty about the fact that he had gotten upset with her for waking him up and making him the breakfast. 'Grown-ups' weren't on the college schedule and if he was going to take advantage of her hospitality he should get used to her ways of doing things a bit more.

"I'm very sorry to hear that," he said.

"Yes it was very tragic. But I'm a strong woman, you know? So I've been doing my best. And I think I'm doing a damn good job of it."

She said it like she didn't believe it and that it was just some phrase she told herself to make her feel better. Now he wondered what it was her husband had died of though he figured that was a question he wasn't allowed to ask. He wished it wasn't that way as whenever he heard someone died he was always curious of the cause but was rarely able to find out. Thinking about her saying how lonely she had been, he was also surprised that she hadn't found anyone else yet or at least been dating at all. He would've wagered getting up this early for weeks that she wasn't dating anyone or she wouldn't be spending time making him breakfast or labeling his drawers. There was no denying she was very attractive for her age. But he wasn't going to go there, asking her about her dating life, either.

He started to eat the breakfast and he had to admit that the food was delicious. After a year and a half eating pancakes that had tasted like plastic when they had them and bruised up fruit, this meal tasted amazing. He suddenly felt more hungry as he ate and thought that he very well may be able to eat the whole meal.

He watched her walk over to her kitchen sink and she stood there with her back facing him. She was bent a little forward and her ass looked absolutely amazing in those tight jeans. Being so early in the morning and still being tired, he was feeling even hornier than he normally did for a 20-year-old guy and that ass was not making things any easier. Her legs also looked great with the jeans so tight to them and even the way her bare heels looked as she leaned forward was turning him on.

He had to stop. He was pathetic if he was getting this horny over a woman twice his age. He looked down at his cereal focusing on the cornflakes, watching them starting to get a big soggy, and trying to think about that to distract him from that sexy ass that was directly in his line of vision. He couldn't help but look back up again.

His attention was distracted as he watched her stand on her tippy toes to reach in a cupboard above the sink. He watched her pull out not one, two, three, or four, but five bottles of medication that were clearly from a pharmacy and not over-the-counter. He watched her carefully open each bottle and take a pill from each. Normally it was only women twice her age that needed that many pills. He wondered what could be wrong with her. Once again, he did not ask, but he felt even more pity for her and decided he should be extra nice to her.

Once she was finished and put the bottles back away she put a bunch of hand soap on her hands and started washing them. She began counting out loud. It made him chuckle at first. When she got above ten and was still counting and washing it started to annoy him. When she got above twenty he couldn't take it any longer.

"You know they only recommend you wash fifteen seconds," he said, trying to help her out and make light of the situation at the same time. He didn't count out loud himself but he was pretty sure he didn't wash his hands for even that long.

She stopped counting, turned around, and looked at him with an angry look. She turned around again and shook her hands out in the sink with the water still running, but making sure her hands weren't under the water. She walked towards him with a look on her face like she was going to fight him. He had six inches and probably forty pounds on this woman but she continued to scare him. She was holding her hands like she didn't want any water to get on the floor.

"'THEY' recommend twenty seconds now, for your information," she said to him combatively. "I add an extra five seconds just in case they are underestimating. I also add another five seconds just in case I counted too fast. Now since you interrupted me I have to start all over. PLEASE don't interrupt me again."

She actually looked like she was going to cry again. He feared anything he said would make her lash out at him so he hoped saying nothing would suffice. She turned around, walked back over to the sink, and loaded her hands up with soap again. She started counting from one, sounding freaked out that she had to start over again. Josh ate as much as he could quickly. He had to get out of that house. He decided he was not going to use this house to do anything other than sleep.

He managed to spend the whole day on campus. He went to his classes, got a lot of work done in the library, and hung out with friends. He didn't have a meal plan but he still paid to have lunch in the dining hall just to avoid going back to the house. Once he was back on campus among his peers he found himself very unexcited to get back and have to see Kathy again. He had planned on being nice to her because she had gone through some tough times but that didn't mean he had to see her often. But he had procrastinated enough and before he knew it, it was after nine o'clock at night. He didn't want to be forced into eating another one of big meals either and hoped that she hadn't made him anything. Hopefully she'd be in a more relaxed state and he'd get a chance to tell her that he didn't need to be woken up before the sun even rose for breakfast. But since she had been up so early, if she had gone to bed and he didn't have to see her at all, he'd be fine with that too. He'd find something in her refrigerator to heat himself up for dinner.

"Who is it??" he heard Kathy yell frantically when he started opening the front door to walk in. "Who's there?"

"It's me," he said with annoyance. He had had to use his key to open the door so he couldn't believe she actually thought it would be anyone else.

He walked inside and saw her lying on the couch wearing nothing but a white slip and the bottoms of her bare feet were looking right at him. She was holding a glass of wine that was almost empty and when she quickly sat up he watched the wine shake back and forth in the glass. Even a drop of that would stick right out if it got on her white furniture and even he felt nervous seeing how close it had come. He couldn't imagine Kathy was the type of person that would be so careless around her furniture so he had to assume that she had had a few glasses of wine.

She squinted when she looked at him like she was trying to confirm who he was. She set the wine glass down on a coaster on her glass coffee table, jumped to her feet, and ran at him. He got in a defensive position. She tightly grabbed both of his wrists and held them down at his sides. He was surprised at what a strong grip the skinny woman had. He thought about pulling them away but then actually thought that he may not be able to.

"Oh my goodness, where were you?" she said. "You've been gone over 12 hours. I was worried sick - where were you??"

"Um, I'm in college. I had classes today."

"One class after another? For over 12 hours? You mean to tell me that you were in class the entire time?"

"I also went to the library to study. Decided I wanted to have lunch on campus today. All..."

"Lunch on campus? I thought you'd be eating your meals here. I was going to make you a wonderful lunch. A nice big turkey sandwich with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles."

"That's very nice of you but I just wanted to have lunch with some of my friends today. I was hanging out with a lot of them too during the day. I am a college student and I do have a social life." She still looked frantic and she also looked offended.

"You could have called to let me know you were going to be late."

"I didn't know it was going to be an issue. You could have called me if you were worried."

"I didn't want to interrupt you if you were doing something important." Instead of calming down she looked like she was getting even more worked up. "I didn't know what to think. Is he hurt, is he busy, does he not like living here with me?" She walked back over, picked up her glass of wine, sat down, and came very close to spilling some of it on her couch again. "I was just so scared. I shouldn't be drinking with the medication I am on but today I just couldn't help it."

Despite saying that, she took a big gulp of the wine and finished the rest that was in the glass. She stood up and looked to be on the move somewhere, the bottom of her slip swinging back and forth a bit.