No Patience for High Standards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he wasn't done yet.

"OH!" he groaned his nuts flexing, this wad landing right on her eye lid, a heavy amount pooling there, with some of it bridging across her smooth, parted lips, and the remainder landing on her neck. His mom still guiding his wildly firing weapon, the next shot landed full-bore in to her waiting mouth, her tongue extending just in time to capture this massive was of sperm. The next few shot painted across her face, coating her cheeks, some adding to the pool of semen in her mouth that she eventually had to gulp down.

"More!" Rachel sighed, so far gone she welcomed this cum bath, a few more shots rocketing across her face, one even firing over her head. Re-aiming his cum cannon, she guided it towards some mostly unmarked territory.

Her massive, waiting tits.

There was a wide expansive of flesh waiting for him, and the first shot fired wildly, landing across both of her massive tits, a thin band of semen bridging her cleavage for a moment before snapping. The sight of his cum on his mom's giant boobs re-energized him, the next wad one of his biggest yet, a heavy strand of it landing on her silky-smooth skin, dripping down her mountainous peaks once it landed. He fired off again and again and again, unable to stop, his cum soon crisscrossing her enormous rack, some even sticking to her stiff nipples. His mom never relented, continuing to stroke his firing cock, and eventually Jason saw light, unable to deal with it, almost blinded as he kept firing and firing until there was no more left.

He didn't know how long he'd been out of it till he blinked his way back into full awareness, his mom's hand releasing his spent member, his manhood fully emptied of all its ammo. Stumbling back, the young stud had to lean over and support himself by resting one hand on a side table as he recovered. It was only then that he fully appreciated the sight before him.

His mom was still on her knees, and she was truly plastered with cum, and inhuman amount of semen coating her body. Immediately, he recognized that this was likely the biggest wad of cum he'd ever fired, and it seem like damn near every drop of it was on her smooth flesh. Her face was painted with ropes of cum, some landing all over her gorgeous features, some sticking in her hair, some landing on her neck. Her lips had bands of cum still hanging on them, and one eyelid was so weighed down with cum that she couldn't open it, the other eye doing all the work.

And her tits were equally splattered with cum, bands of the thick, creamy stuff all over their smooth slopes, sticking to the silky flesh. Some landed on the outer curves, some went down into her cleavage, and some dangled from her nipples.

His mom on her ass on the floor of his bedroom, covered with his cum... it was a sight that would be burned into his mind for the rest of his life.

Rachel was still recovering. Still floating from her own orgasm, she was still in somewhat of a shock as she reckoned with the fact that she had been fucking hosed down with her son's cum. There was so much of it that she didn't know what to do other than just sit back and feel every drop of his warm, thick seed sticking to her body.

The sex was done, and both of them were spent, each silently acknowledging that fact after such an explosive ending. But sitting on the floor in front of him, the adrenaline leaving her system, the weight of what had just transpired began to hit her. Her cooler head began to rise from the vicious sinful cloud of nasty sex she'd been swimming in before. Needing to escape this awkward, post-coital moment, her normal mind had to assert control of her sluggish, exhausted body.

"Uhhh..." she groaned out, searching for words. "I think this is done. I need to go."

"Yeah..." he agreed, grinning in satisfaction, still catching his breath, the adrenaline leaving his body same as hers. What could be said after what had just transpired. It spoke volumes that a guy as composed and confident as Jason couldn't find the words to address the insanity of what had just transpired between them.

On shaky limbs, she tried to push herself up to her feet, still covered in his cum and making no move to clean it up. Moving to action, he helped her to feet, making sure she was balanced before releasing her. Stumbling slightly, she began to slowly walk away, her naked butt facing him as she did so. She only paused to pick up her discarded dress and bra, not being to locate where her thong had ended up. Glancing back at her naked son with the one eye she could open, she took in the sight, him standing naked, his body impressive even as he wound down, his prick still lengthy even when not in action mode. She gave him a significant, loaded look before turning away, opening the door and stumbling out, still naked, walking slowly down the hall to her own room.

She found herself in the bathroom, the light a little too bright as it pierced her haze. She stood in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection, not seeing her own visage but instead seeing a slut of the highest order, one who'd just willingly participated in explosive, incestuous sex with her son. And her body wore the fallout. Her gorgeous face was absolutely covered with cum, painted all over by his powerful weapon, streaks of thick, creamy white cum coating her beautiful features. Her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her chin, even her lips still had thick bands of cum sticking to them. Her one eyelid was still fully weighed down with a puddle of her son's sperm, the thick shot of cum that was so heavy it forced her eye shut.

The rest of her showed the signs of encounter she'd just endured. Her normally faultless blonde hair was a mess, sweaty and knotted up, and also adorned with a few stray bands of jizz that had fired beyond her hairline. Her breasts were as glazed as her face, painted with thick heavy jets of cum that had rocketed out of her son's amazing firehose, the full contents of his sizable balls fully covering her. And that was all from their second bout, as the contents that had been brewing in his nuts earlier in the day was currently leaking out of her tight, grasping cunt. Fuck, it felt like he fired a gallon up into her... so fucking deep inside her. She was very much unprotected, so that was potent cum pumped into a fertile pussy... fuck, she couldn't think about that now.

She looked over the rest of her reflection. Her fair skin was coated with red marks from the intense physicality of the action and her chest kept rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. She'd been desperate to get fucked for a long time now, and looking at her reflection... she'd gotten what she asked for and more. She stared into her own eyes through the mirror, the gravity of what she'd just done evident in what she saw. Her face remained expressionless as the gravity of what just happened began to fully hit her.

That was about the last thing she was able to remember that night, as the adrenaline fully left her soon after, and the toll of such intense action began to hit her. She must have cleaned herself up, but she didn't really remember any of it. All she knew was that when her head hit the pillow, she fell into the deepest sleep of her life, so deep an explosion wouldn't have been able to wake her.

Jason wasn't one for long, deep rests at night, often working late into the night and picking up catnaps along the way during the day. But the weight of what he'd just done affected him as well, his body falling back naked onto the bed. It didn't matter that his bed was a sweaty, slick mess from all the sex. It didn't matter that he could still smell his mom's amazing, sexy scent even with her gone. That only made it better. It didn't matter that he still had work to do, and would probably have to finish it up in the morning. He was exhausted.

Even sex gods need some rest, and after what he just took part in, he'd earned a night's sleep to recharge.

As he settled into bed, his mind was racing. Jesus... that was amazing! Even better than he hoped it would be. His mom was so hot and so tightly wound that he always knew that if he ever convinced her to get naked and cut loose, she'd be dynamite in bed. And indeed, she was, the best he'd ever had. Without question. His cock had been drained like no other woman had been capable of doing. There was nothing quite like making your own hot-bodied mother cum at the end of your cock. There was nothing comparable to seeing your mom completely fall under the sway of his massive penis, going crazy over it in every manner possible. No one had thrown themselves into the moment quite like his mom did, not holding back like so many other girls did. God... he wanted more of this, despite what his mom stated.

His mind was always moving, and even as he tried to drift off, plans were coming together. He'd wanted to fuck his mom for years now, and once wouldn't be enough. He was the guy who turned a simple sale of a program he invented into a job with one of the biggest tech companies in the world. He always wanted more. He didn't just want one single fuck with his smoke-show mom. He wanted more. He wanted this again and again. He wanted something more... permanent.

He knew his mom would outright reject such a notion, but he knew how to toy with her better than anyone. He'd gotten into her pants once... he could not only convince her to do it again, but proverbially keep them off for good. Nothing official crystallized in his mind just yet, but he was already coming with all sorts of fun ways to drive her crazy,

He fell asleep with a very satisfied smile on his face.

***************