Natalie - Pt 29

Story Info
Natalie deals with a blackmailer.
3.6k words
0000

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to get personal feedback, I love to know what you think of my stories. Thank you so much for reading. Mica xx

That night as I lay in bed daydreaming of Jase, I heard mum and dad shagging, I don't think they bother closing their door anymore. Luckily, they didn't ask me to join in with them. There were dots on every day on my calendar, some days, in fact most days, had more than one dot. None of the dots included my involvement.

I chatted with mum and dad over breakfast, my mind mostly on my plans, but still trying to ensure I responded sensibly to their chitter chat. I waited a while after they had gone, went through my printouts again, put on an old pair of panties, an old top, and an old skirt. Not knowing how this would go I didn't want to risk any new clothes.

He answered as soon as I knocked on his door. "I knew you would come back for a proper fuck," were his words of greeting.

I followed him in and into his front room again. He pulled his top off and his trousers down, no underwear, he was naked. "Come on girl, you know what to do."

I knelt before him and leant forward; his cock didn't have the nicest aroma. I took his balls in my hand and gently squeezed.

"Careful girl, not too hard." he said. I squeezed a little harder.

"Now I have your attention you bastard," I said, "don't move or I will rip your balls off with my bare hands. I am going to tell you what you don't know."

I looked up, his face was red, and I knew I had his attention. "Those are not my parents. In my bag I have papers that prove who I am, that they are not my parents, that I am in fact three years older than you think. I came to stay with them when I was much younger after my parents were killed and I had no other relatives, but I had missed three years of school, so I just pretended I was younger than I was so I could finish school. They took me in. I am a fully grown woman not related to them and I can have sex with any one I want."

His face looked angry; I squeezed his balls a little tighter. "When you came in me yesterday you mixed your DNA with mine in a way that can only happen in sex. When I got home, I cleaned myself out and put all your disgusting stuff in a jar, ready for the police. In a moment, when I let go of your balls, I shall rip my underwear, just the way it would be ripped in a rape. More evidence for the police. When I go to the police, I shall tell them that you kept following me, trying to take photo's up my skirt on the bus, so much so, that I stopped going upstairs on the bus. I shall tell them that we often thought that we heard a drone outside our windows." I had no idea how he took those photographs; it was all I could think of; it was a guess.

I squeezed just a little tighter, the colour seemed to drain from his face. "Now then, are you going to delete those photographs?" I tweaked his balls a little, he nodded. "Are you ever going to bother me again?" He shook his head mouthing a 'no'. I had my fake paperwork ready in case he called my bluff, he didn't.

I still had his balls tight in my hand. I reached up under my skirt with my other hand and pulled hard at my old panties, we both heard them rip. "There," I said, "along with your disgusting sperm from yesterday that is evidence of rape, and I have put an old bra that I tore into your wheelie bin and pushed it right to the bottom." I lifted my top enough to show him I wasn't wearing a bra. "I will tell the police that when I managed to get away, I couldn't find my bra, that it must still be here. That will really convince them. So, am I ever going to hear from you again?"

He shook his head vigorously. I still really wanted to pay him back so I squeezed his balls as hard as I could, really with all my strength and I held them tight, not letting go. His knees sagged, and he gagged. I let go and stepped away, I didn't want him to vomit on me. He fell to the floor, gagging, holding his balls.

I turned away and left running, leaving his door open, and I made a point of looking like I was crying and clutching at my clothes. I wanted to look for all the world like a rape victim in case any neighbours happened to be looking out. Of course, I hadn't hidden a bra in his wheelie bin, but I knew today was fortnightly bin day and his bin was probably full, and it would serve him right trying to find a non-existent bra in it with two weeks food and other waste.

It was a gamble. I didn't know if it would work, but I didn't know any gangsters to help me out, that had been a silly first thought, quickly dismissed, I didn't want to involve my parents, they would only worry, and of course I was their child and of course I wasn't three years older. It was from a story I had read long ago on an online girl's forum; it had been based on truth, I adapted it and hoped he was stupid and scared enough to believe it.

At home I showered, not that he had touched me, but I had touched him, and I wanted to cleanse myself of him completely. I put my little bottle and the clothes from today into a bag and pushed them to the back of my wardrobe. I hoped that I would never need them.

Jase came round after lunch, he had a few hours before he had to go to work. I decided to make up another story for him, it would take my mind off the events of the morning.

"My dad shagged me again this morning."

"Oh wow, was your mum around?"

"I don't think so, I think she had gone to work. I had just showered and was sitting on my bed wearing just my robe. Dad tapped the door and walked in."

"Okay, didn't he wait?"

"No, he just walked in. It seems we all leave our doors open now. Anyway, as I turned to speak to him my robe gaped, he would have had an eyeful of my boobies."

"No man could resist," He said as he reached across and fondled my left boob, opening my robe, seeing that I was naked beneath it.

"He pushed me back and I lay down, my robe covering one boob, but leaving the rest of me visible."

"And open," Jase said, his hand moving down to my crotch. I lay back and continued to speak.

"He ran a finger down between the lips of my sex, running along the floor of my valley."

"Like this?" Jase asked as he ran a finger between the lips of my sex, my valley floor seemingly wet to his touch.

"Yes," I whispered. I regained composure and continued with my story. "His finger moved up and then down to my opening and he pushed inside me a little and his finger moved around."

Jase moved his finger up and then down to my opening and then he pushed inside me a little and his finger moved around in circles inside me.

"Yes, just like that," I gasped.

"As his finger moved around inside me, I heard him undoing his zip with his other hand. His finger inside me began pushing deeper." My fantasy was unfolding.

I felt Jase's finger deeper inside me, his palm pushing against my lips, pressing into my valley. I heard him pull his shorts down.

"Dad removed his finger, leaving me feeling empty and wanting, he stood and pushed off his trousers and underpants. I could see his hard cock, ready, wanting."

Jase slipped his finger out and moved his hand away from me, stood up and pushed his shorts and underpants off. I could see his beautiful hard cock, a small bead of white at the end.

"Dad leant over me, his cock touching my sex, he steadied himself with one hand, and used his other to rub his cock up and down my valley then position it at my opening."

Jase leant over me, his cock touching my sex, he steadied himself with one hand, and used his other to rub his cock up and down my valley then position it at my opening and began to slowly push in.

"Dad pushed in and then started to move, in deep, back to almost out, in deep, almost out. My fanny gripped him, it wanted him inside me."

Jase started move, in deep, back to almost out, in deep, almost out, faster and harder. My fanny gripped him, it wanted him inside me. I felt Jase's cock rub against my wrinkle inside, I felt him when he reached my depth and pushed my inside, I felt him as his belly pressed my clitoris.

"I felt dad's cock rub against my wrinkle inside, I felt him when he reached my depth and pushed my insides, I felt him as his belly pressed my clitoris, I felt his every movement as he shagged his daughter's fanny."

Jase shagged as hard as he ever had, pressing deep inside me, his cock stretching my fanny, his balls slapping my thighs, I gasped, any thoughts of continuing my fiction evaporated as Jase took over my body.

"Oh god yes Jase," I mumbled, the slap of his shagging loud in my ears, and as I felt his spurts, my bottom clinched, my fanny spasmed and gripped his cock, and the jolts spread from my fanny to my navel, to my nipples and my orgasm rolled through my body, me shaking, stuttering, mumbling and slowly, once more, breathing.

"Dad finished inside me," I managed, "and his cock slowly slid out, making a slurping noise as it fell."

Jase's cock was still hard and was still inside me.

"Dad got up and collected his clothes, blew me a kiss and left, leaving me with a gaping fanny dripping his sperms and my juices, them puddling on the bed beneath me.

Jase began to move again, his still hard cock sliding in my fanny, his sperms escaping along the side of his cock. Faster and harder he moved, my body unable to react, I was spent from my orgasm, I lay there as Jase shagged me to his completion, I barely felt his spurts, I just lay there.

"That was hot," Jase said. "Hotter than me fucking mum again."

I didn't want the story, not if I were to participate, I was too done in. "Tell me tomorrow baby," I said, "You've done me in just now."

"What did dad say, mum?" We were alone in the kitchen, dad was out.

"What did dad say when sweetheart?" Mum asked.

"After, you know, yesterday, when you joined him in the shower, or later, you know, what did he say? Was he okay about it?"

"Oh, okay sweetheart, he was fine, just a little nervous about how I would react, you know, he said it was one thing for me to know you and he are having sex, it is quite another for me to actually see it."

"And him to see us doing it mum, that must have taken him a little aback."

"Yes. He said it had messed with his brain. I kind of tried to show him that I loved him in the shower and then again in the bedroom."

"How mum?"

"Natalie Marie, there are somethings that we don't talk about."

"Why mum? After what we did with each other, with dad, why are there things we don't talk about? So, how mum?"

"Oh, I suppose you are right. I used my hand on his penis in the shower, and then when we went back to the bedroom, I used my mouth on him if you really must know. And then when he was ready, I sat on him and put him inside me, and we rocked a gentle love together."

"Okay mum, and how do you feel about it, now later, after all is done?"

"I don't want to do that again. I don't want you and me and dad in the same bed together making love. I don't mind you and dad, I don't mind me and you, but I absolutely prefer me and your dad. And I absolutely do not ever want to see dad making love to you again. I cannot unsee what I saw."

"I am sorry mum, I thought it was what you wanted to see."

"Oh, sweetheart, no, you did right, but I just don't want to see it again."

"Okay mum, I love you."

"I love you too Natalie, I love you too."

I was sat in the college cafe drinking a milky latte. We had been to an early lecture at college, only an hour long, it was quite an easy one, but had been flagged as a must attend. Now it was over I was at a bit of a loose end. One of the other girls, Molly, came and sat with me.

"Alex is a shit." She said.

"No disagreements there."

"I just heard him telling his mates that you are an easy fuck."

I laughed, "really, well, let me tell you, he has a very tiny cock, and can't get it up without help."

"Oh? You have been with him then?"

Story time. "I was having a bad day, the lecture that day had bamboozled my brain, and Alex kindly, or so I thought, offered to help me understand it. He said he had some notes at his house I could go through. I had never been with a boy and so I didn't think anything of it, so I said yes, and we went back to his."

"Okay, well, yes, I suppose." She looked like she didn't believe me.

"I mean, I had seen my dad naked, he and mum tend to wander around naked when they are upstairs, I mean I hadn't actually seen my dad hard as he walked around, but I knew what a cock looked like. Anyway. After Alex had finished explaining, I nodded and told him that yes, I had got it and thanked him. He turned and kissed me. When I say kissed, he just pressed his mouth on mine."

"Not a good kisser then?" Molly laughed.

"No Mols, not good at all. The blarney stone is a better kisser I bet." She laughed again. "Anyway and then I felt his hand on my boob. I thought okay, a bit of fooling around, no problem. Remember, I hadn't really been with a boy. I had only just started going out with Jase, and we had really only touched each other a bit."

"Had you, you know," she made the wanky moves, "with Jase?"

"Once, that is all, and he had, you know, fingered me, but that was it." On with my story, "Anyway he put his hand up my skirt and inside my panties and before I knew what was going on, his finger was inside me. I was a bit shocked I suppose, I guess I froze a bit, I didn't realise quite what was happening until I felt him push his cock into me and start shagging me."

"What the fuck? Really?"

"I know, I am such a klutz. His cock was the first cock I had inside me. I hardly felt it and no sooner than he had put it in than he finished and spurted inside me. I couldn't believe it. I knew there had to be more to it than that. He stood up and I saw his cock for the first time. It was much smaller than my dad and a lot lot smaller than Jase, the only other cocks I had seen. He grabbed a tissue, wiped himself and did his trousers back up."

"What!" Molly shrieked with laughter and looked across at Alex and the boys and waggled her little finger at him. "Oh wait until the girls hear this."

"Well, anyway, I actually saw my dad hard that night, so I know Alex's cock is really tiny."

"What? You saw your dad hard, how?"

"I went up to bed early and was just laying on my bed when I heard mum and dad making out downstairs, you know kissing and stuff."

"I never hear my folks, not clearly anyway."

"I crept out onto the landing and looking down I could see into the lounge. They were both nude and dad was kneeling between mum's legs, kissing her down there, mum was holding onto his head as he did. I could just about see his balls hanging down, and to be honest they looked quite big."

"Your dad was going down on your mum? Wow, I have never had that. Some of the girls say it is the best."

I didn't respond to that yet. "Then dad got up and as he turned, I saw his cock, and it looked really big and it was really hard, I had only ever seen him soft, it was sticking right out. Mum rolled and knelt on the settee and dad went behind her and pushed his cock in her and they shagged, and he took ages. Alex took seconds, dad took ages, and mum was grunting and groaning as he shagged her, and there was this slapping sounds as they did it. I had heard that sound loads of times, but never realised it was them shagging."

"Shit Nat. Wow. What did you do?"

"Nothing really, I mean it was just them shagging, I crept back into my room and decided next time I saw Jase we were going to shag properly."

"Oh wow. I wonder what it is like to have a boy go down on you."

"It is unbelievable, and, can I just say, girls do it better."

"What? You have been with a girl? What?"

"My mum."

"Fuck off."

"I was in the bathroom shaving myself, and mum came in."

"You shave? Down there?"

"Yes, it is so much better without hair, my mum shaves too."

"Oh my god, doesn't it make you look like a little girl?"

"No, silly. Anyway, I was shaving when mum came in. 'Shall I help you sweetheart' she asked me, to be fair you can't easily see everywhere down there, so I said yes."

"Oh my fucking god, I don't believe you."

I shrugged.

"I do, I do, tell me more."

"Okay, and you must promise never to tell anyone, or I am not saying anything."

"I promise," and she made a sort of cross her heart move.

"Mum took the razor and moved it all across me, pushing my lips to one side so she could get into my thigh top, and then the same the other side, and she kept pressing my clit as she did it. I was getting a bit, you know, unnecessary, and I think I may have let out a little gasp or too. Mum ignored it, and then she said 'I'll just get the flannel and clean you and then you can do me.' "

"Shit"

"Mum took the flannel and wiped me all over, getting all the gel off, and she was very thorough in my nooks and crannies and it was all I could do not to explode. She finished and handed me a towel to dry myself whilst she took her clothes off."

"Your mum was naked with you in the bathroom?"

"Well, yes. Nothing unusual in that, not in our house anyway. I squirted the gel into my hand and started rubbing it on her, all over her mound, her mound is bigger than mine, and so are her boobs, anyway, I rubbed the gel everywhere, my fingers did go in her crease as I did it and she did tense a few times. I took the razor and started shaving. I was very careful, I didn't want to cut her, so I was holding her lips away from the blade. At one point she went all rigid, and gasped, and I think I had made her, you know?"

"You made your mum cum? Shit Nat."

"I think so. I said 'sorry mum' and she said 'oh don't apologise that was wonderful.' Anyway, I got the flannel and cleaned her and then I took the towel and dried her, all the time I was looking at her face. When I had finished she simply said, 'let's take this to the bedroom' and walked out of the bathroom."

"Jesus, really? I don't believe you."

"Okay." I sat back and took some of my coffee, it was quite cold now.

Molly leant forward and said very quietly "I have seen my dad's dick, hard."

"Really? How" This would be interesting I thought.

"Let's go back to mine, and I will tell you on the way." I nodded and we gathered our things and left the cafe, Molly wiggling her little finger at Alex as we walked past the boys. Molly catches the same bus as me, so she must live nearby. It was actually a few stops before. The bus was really busy so she wouldn't say anything on the bus, and as we were walking to her house, she just said 'wait till we are home.'