Nando and Will Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella seemed unaware of her father's icy tones. All she saw was the slump of Roberto's shoulders. The stance of a man who knew he was beaten. She smiled, she could taste her victory, she would receive the acclaim she was due.

"Yesterday, Roberto and Will spoke of their love for each other," she began. Then she blanched at the look of fury on the big, dark male that stood behind her papa. She took an involuntary step backwards. The man she thought cowed now stood tall and menacing.

"You will not show such disrespect for your brother's Spouse," Roberto growled angrily. He had expected a personal attack on him, but was not prepared to allow an innocent to be slandered. The suggestion that he and Will would behave inappropriately was an insult to the blond that he would not tolerate.

Isabella's mouth opened and closed wordlessly. She waited futilely for her father to challenge Roberto.

"She has as yet to tell us of today, mi Espouso," Don Carlos said, breaking the silence, his voice cold and brittle. "What of it, Isabella?"

"Rob ... Roberto said he was having problems with you. Will offered to stay and help." The young woman was getting an icy feeling in her stomach. Spoken aloud, what she was repeating seemed very flimsy evidence.

"You heard them speak my name?" the older man asked. "You are certain they spoke of me?"

"N...no, not your name," Isabella confessed, fear beginning to prickle at the hairs of her neck and down into her spine. "Roberto called you 'the old man'"

The curses that fell from Roberto's lips following her revelation made Isabella blush. She glanced around, not seeing support from anyone, even Alejandros. This wasn't how things were to have gone. The cold feeling slid insidiously round to lodge deep in the pit of her stomach. A part of her suddenly felt she had done something incredibly foolish, however her pride wouldn't let her step back.

"I will address yesterday," Don Carlos announced. "It would seem that before our meeting and talk, we were ignorant of each other's presence. However, unlike you, I heard the full conversation between Roberto and Will. Will feels that along with two uncles to care for him, he has two fathers in Roberto and me. It was of this love that Will spoke."

Isabella stared. She had only caught a small part of a bigger discussion and taken it out of context to fit in with her own theory. She could see her father wasn't finished and felt a small tremor course through her body.

"You thought they spoke of me when you heard them today. Bart, where were you?" Don Carlos continued.

"I was a little below where Robert and Will were sitting," Bart said angrily. "I was putting food and drink in the rock recesses."

"I ...I didn't see you," Isabella stammered, shaking her head.

"Well I sure heard you," Bart countered. "You just couldn't wait to come running back here. You didn't even wait to let Roberto explain. I can tell you, girlie, it sure as hell wasn't your daddy they was talking about."

"W ...wasn't?" Isabella echoed.

"You may be aware of the new stallion we have," Don Carlos said. "Our more senior stallion, our ... old man... is not taking things well. He is jealous, playing up and biting if he gets an opportunity."

"The ... the horse is the old man?" Isabella's face was devoid of colour and she staggered back.

Nando glanced at his lover and saw the distress on the beloved face. He nuzzled at Will's brow, silently communicating his love.

Will looked up, anxiety in his expressive eyes. His lips moved and he silently mouthed 'I would never...' A kiss from his mate stayed his further protests. He let his body mould closer to Nando. He'd thought Isabella unhappy at Roberto, but her accusation of his betraying Nando with her father's Spouse was like a dagger in Will's heart.

Don Carlos' voice was sonorous.

"You have insulted my Spouse and the Spouse of your brother. You have hurt two men whose only crimes are to love and be devoted to their husbands. Is there anything else you wish to say?"

"Papa?" Isabella whispered. What could she say? She had committed one of the worst crimes she could within a family with regards to her father and brother. She glanced around. Both her sister and husband sat as if carved from stone. Jack and Bart sat a little outside of the immediate family circle, the complexities of dealing with this beyond their experience.

"Is there anything you wish to say, Nando?" Don Carlos asked.

"I put myself in your hands, papa," he replied, pulling Will tight to his chest. "I know my Spouse's devotion. It was never in question, any more than that of Roberto's."

"Very well." Don Carlos knew that if Isabella had only focussed upon Roberto, his generous lover would still have pleaded for clemency. However, by her insulting Will, he could feel the bigger man's anger as it radiated from his lover. He was certain he would not be challenged.

"Alejandros, you will take your wife home today. You may return in two weeks, not before. Isabella may reconsider all she has said and done and if she offers Roberto and Will a full and unreserved apology, I will give due consideration in regards to her sincerity. For the present, I will make no visits to your ranch as were arranged, nor will you come here, if intending to bring Isabella, without prior request over the next six months. Do you wish to add anything?"

"No, Don Carlos," the younger man said formally, rising and bowing. "In the circumstances you have been more than fair. Isabella you will come with me now." Alejandros waited for the cowed woman to join him, glad she hadn't argued. Her father's punishment could have been so much worse. He considered his wife to be a fortunate woman, very fortunate. He strode from the room, Isabella trailing in his wake.

"I would retire to our room with my Spouse for a time," Nando spoke up, holding his distraught angel. "If you will excuse us, papa?"

"Adelante, mi hijos," the older man smiled, waving them away.

Nando guided Will from the room and up the stairway. In their room, Nando wasted no time in pulling the blond into a tight embrace. He dropped kisses onto the golden silk of his lover's hair as the smaller man burrowed tightly against his chest.

"I can't believe she really thought..."

"Hush, my love," Nando stopped Will before the younger man could distress himself further. "She was a fool. I know how much you love me and I know your fidelity. There was never any doubt in my mind." His hands began to rub overt the slender back in a gesture that was meant to offer comfort and reassurance. He bent down as Will looked up and their lips met. The kiss was slow and sweet and Nando felt his lover try and press closer. He growled softly and Will's lips parted on a tender sigh.

"I love you," the blond whispered as they broke apart. He smiled as his husband caressed his face with loving hands.

"And I love you, mi Espouso, always." Nando swooped for another kiss. He was certain his papa and the rest of their family would understand if it was some time later before he and his beautiful love rejoined them.

****

Don Carlos watched his sons head for the stairs. He turned and enveloped Roberto in a passionate embrace. His tongue pushed arrogantly into his lover's mouth and plundered it ruthlessly, leaving the younger man with glazed eyes and panting breath. "Mas tarde," he growled, his words a promise, and he smiled at the desire-darkening eyes that regarded him with love and pride.

"As you wish, mi Murido," Roberto husked, his head dropping submissively, but knowing Don Carlos' smile was feral.

"Marguerita, Jack, Bart," he said loudly, "I would be pleased if you will join Roberto and me for a glass of Rioja wine. It has been a trying time and I would like to sit and relax awhile."

They sat in the living room, the wine was a Spanish one kept by the older Rojan for special occasions. He sat in his favourite chair, Roberto on a low stool close by his side, the younger man occasionally glancing shyly at him. To sit so openly with the one he loved was a time to be treasured and savoured. He reached to caress Roberto's hair and was pleased that his lover draped an arm over his leg. He had no doubt that Nando would be showing Will how much he was loved and once he had spent some time simply enjoying Roberto's presence publicly, he fully intended to do the same.

"To friends, to family and to love," Don Carlos said, raising his glass of deep, ruby-red liquid. His toast was echoed and he smiled at the squeeze to his knee from his spouse as everyone drank. His eyes met those of Roberto. They let the conversation flow without them. Soon the real world would make its demands, but for the moment they simply intended to relax and take pleasure in each other and those around them.