Naked Tag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would have been nice if a few of the boys around them were naked. Even just to give Jade something to look at. She was turned on from her exhibitionist walk, and it was basically enough on its own, but some eye candy wouldn't go amiss.

The best she got were a few guys with no shirts on. Which was alright, but not great.

They just kept walking. Naked and thoroughly observed or not, they still had to get to class.

"Should be some easy pickings for getting some tags in," Naomi mused aloud as they approached their building. "Jade, you mind flushing them for us?"

Jade shrugged. "Sure."

Gwen looked back and forth quizzically. "What are you talking about?"

"Just stick with Naomi," Jade said. "She'll get you some clothes."

Gwen nodded and smiled in relief. "Oh good. I thought I'd have to go through class like this."

Naomi snickered. "Jade totally will. And some other poor suckers we tag."

Gwen looked at Jade. "Are you not gonna try to get someone?"

"Well... not all that hard."

"She likes being na-ked," Naomi teased. "I told ya."

Gwen giggled, once again forgetting her own nudity as she shared a laugh with Naomi at Jade's expense.

As she was lovingly mocked for her proclivities, Jade only felt some extra tingles and inner warmth. It was a little embarrassing to have it pointed out that she did, in fact, revel in the thrill of being so naughty, but that embarrassment only added to what she was already feeling. Naked, exposed, vulnerable, and definitely turned on.

"Don't mock me too hard or I won't help you," Jade said, pretending like she wasn't enjoying herself.

"Pff, whatevs," Naomi said. "Come on, Gwen, we're gonna circle around from the side entrance."

Gwen gave Jade a last questioning look, then had to hurry to keep up with Naomi who'd broken into a slow run. Some other girls scattered at the sudden change in velocity, but Naomi wasn't aiming for them, and by extension neither was Gwen.

Jade dawdled as she watched her friends loping away. Their quick pace and the flash of their bare skin in the sun attracted lots of attention away from her. If she wanted, she could easily have her pick of at least a dozen girls who weren't watching her closely enough. But, really, what would the fun in that be? Having to get dressed now would be such a waste.

After a few minutes had passed and Jade was nearing the front doors anyway, she decided Naomi and Gwen had gotten all the time to set up that they were going to. She veered slightly to the side and approached a pair of boys walking parallel to her.

"Here, hold this a second, would you?" Jade said, handing over her satchel.

The guy who took it didn't have a chance to say anything before Jade was off and running.

Jade grinned widely and let her legs stretch out, feeling the air on her skin as she bounded toward the entrance to the building. Boys and girls both had been leisurely making their way inside. Now, as they saw the very obvious naked Jade running straight at them, the girls turned and ran for safety.

Jade felt like a big cat. A tiger, maybe. Or a cheetah. She ran like a hunter, and they ran like prey.

If she'd wanted to eat, she would have gone hungry. She'd done exactly what she'd warned Gwen against and started running too soon. Everyone had plenty of time to clear out, or find shelter somehow. But they weren't expecting to be scared into a trap. Shrieks and laughter from inside told Jade that her friends had had success.

Jade slowed to a full stop just outside the front doors. She waited for her temporary valet to walk up and bemusedly hand her bag back over. She was breathing heavier than before, but still ready to run.

The actual physical part of tag, the running and chasing just like when kids played, Jade kind of loved that part. Even naked. Perhaps especially naked. If it was a thrill just walking around with no clothes on, it was that much better to be dashing about, worrying about nothing but trying to catch up to someone, even forgetting for long moments at a time that she was the centre of attention for very good reason.

"Thanks," Jade said, securing her bag back over her shoulder.

"No problem," the guy said. "No luck, huh?"

Jade grinned and started inside. "Nah, we got 'em."

Both boys laughed when they walked in with her and saw two petulant girls handing clothes over to Naomi and Gwen.

"Classic," one said.

"I know, right?" Jade agreed. "So satisfying to pull off."

Naomi covered herself like it was no big deal to be dressing in the middle of the hall on the way to class. It might as well have been a private changing room rather than an extremely public area.

Gwen was much more excited and relieved as she got dressed. She smiled gratefully at Jade. "Thanks," she said.

"No worries," Jade said, standing with only her shoes and satchel while her friends dressed.

There was a slow moving crowd passing by on either side. The quarters were much tighter than outside, forcing students to pass close by. Boys walked casually, getting some appreciative stares in. Girls darted past, keeping a close eye out in case anyone lunged for them.

In fact, the two newly naked girls, once they were squared away, did just that. They broke in opposite directions and chased down targets of their own to tag.

Jade just watched them in amusement. "You two better get moving before someone tags you right back again."

Gwen nodded. "See you guys later."

Naomi once again was more collected, having done this several times before. "Think she'll get to stay clothed for her classes?"

"This one, sure, she's already past the chaos. All of them though? Doubt it. Might even get tagged right after this class."

"Mmhm. Well I best get moving."

"Sure sure."

"Don't let the boys stare too long. You need to get to class too."

"M'not letting anyone do anything."

"You say as you stand there posing for every passer by."

"Am not."

"All voluntarily nakey and stuff. All wet and--"

"Jeez, announce it to everyone why don't you?"

Naomi grinned and tossed her platinum hair over her shoulder. "You'd get off on it if I did. You'd just stand there and soak in the embarrassment and attention. Probably get even wetter. Start a little puddle at your feet."

"Would you shush? I can still make you 'it' if I want."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh. I'm faster than you and you know it."

Naomi was still grinning as she started walking away. "But you'd have to put clothes back on. And we know you don't want that."

A few other students overheard part of the exchange, and as Naomi had predicted, Jade felt her face heat up and her pussy gush. It was so much more intense when the people looking knew she was enjoying herself.

Jade headed to class. Nothing else she could do. Her thighs slicked lightly against each other as she walked. She'd left puddles behind in chairs before, and this might end up being such an occasion.

These days, Jade's classes were mostly on the smaller side. Not like her first couple years where auditorium classes were more frequent. Being the only naked girl sitting in the middle of a hundred or more other, much more clothed students was the sort of thing that left her unable to concentrate on a damn thing the professor said, and guaranteed leaving behind a wet seat.

Not that smaller classes were much easier. A ten to thirty student range was technically fewer people around, but it was always a more intimate room where she knew more people, which made up for that.

Jade slipped into the room with very little fuss. She wasn't allowed to tag anyone in there already even if she wanted to, so there were no shrieks or mad dashes as she found a seat. She sat down at the end of the middle row, trying to look like she was hoping to avoid attention.

It wouldn't work. Anyone who wanted to look would look. Short of sitting in the very back corner, she couldn't do a single damn thing about someone behind her staring at her all class.

All class. She just had to sit there in her chair trying not to squirm too much.

Someone sat beside Jade as she was getting her laptop out. A small thrill went through her as she wondered who would have just gone straight for her. A girl who wanted to offer support for her naked and vulnerable moment? A boy who thought now would be a good time to hit on her?

In fact, it wasn't anything Jade would have guessed. As she turned her head, she found a very naked boy sitting next to her. Her eyes raked up and down as she was caught by surprise. He was very, very naked.

"Hey," he said.

Jade finally lifted her gaze to his face after her few quick seconds of surprise and checking him out.

"Well hello," she said, smiling back.

Tristan was a boy she kind of knew. She'd had some classes with him. This one included. They'd talked a bit on occasion, but hadn't made it to friends.

"I hoping you were the chocolate," Tristan said.

Jade frowned in confusion. "What?"

Tristan blushed. "Sorry. That sounded dumb. I just meant... people are already talking about... well there were three naked girls walking together...."

"Oh. Yeah. That woulda been me and my friends."

"Yeah. No. And, like, you know Neapolitan ice cream?"

"Sure. Who doesn't? But--" Jade's eyes went wide, then she tried to stifle an insane laugh. "Oh shit, I just got it. Ha! Didn't even think of that."

"Yeah. Your hair."

"Oh my god, that's amazing! I'ma have to tell Naomi that one. I don't know if Gwen would appreciate it, but maybe." Jade snickered again. "Shit, yeah, ok, I was the chocolate. People were really calling us Neapolitan?"

"I mean... like one guy did, probably. I don't know if it'll stick."

Jade leaned back in her seat. She was still pretty wound up, but having someone to share being it with took some of the pressure off. That and the idea of being an ice cream was amusing to her.

"How'd you just figure I was involved? Or were you just gonna use that line on whoever you found with no clothes on?"

Tristan looked around, then leaned in closer. "I mean... you spend a lot of time being 'it'."

"What?"

"Yeah. I've known you for going on four years of tag now. It's, uh...."

"Oh wow."

"Just something I've noticed."

"Yeah I bet you have."

"Not 'cause I'm staring."

"You are staring though. You've been checking me out since you sat down."

Tristan flushed lightly, but didn't seem overly chagrined. "You've been doing the same."

Jade grinned and brought her gaze back to Tristan's face. "You're awfully hard, my dude."

"Yeah, I--"

"And dripping."

"Like you're not?"

"No, I definitely am. But I don't have a big ol' boner sticking out like that."

"I can't help it."

"Mmhm."

"Do you want me to move? I can move."

"Nope. I want you to stay right where you are. Hasn't been nearly enough eye candy so far."

"Beg to differ."

"I mean for me. Obviously." Jade leaned back and just let Tristan look if he wanted to.

"I'm flattered. I think," Tristan said.

"Yeah, you look ok naked. Don't get a big... head... about it."

"Ha. Ha."

Jade grinned, but their professor walked in before they could tease each other any more. He spied the two taggers pretty quickly and just rolled his eyes at them, carrying on with class as usual despite having a pair of naked students always catching in his eyeline, as well as distracting some of the hornier students around them.

Jade split her time between trying to listen and take notes, and appreciating her nude companion. Tristan looked better with nothing on that she probably would have given him credit for. He, presumably, was already familiar with her body, given that he'd noted her proclivity for remaining 'it.'

He was so hard! Jade felt better about being all soaked because at least she wasn't alone, but it also kind of made her problem worse. She didn't just have to deal with her horniness from being naked. She had to put up with always checking Tristan out and her brief, intrusive thoughts related to him.

It would be so crazy and not at all within the rules to just, like, grab him under the desk, or sit herself in his lap and start making out, or anything like that. She didn't even want to, really, but she was a horny little thing, and such thoughts arrived whether she wanted them to or not.

A few times, it almost seemed like Tristan forgot to be all horny and on edge like he was supposed to be, and just kind of got caught up paying attention. Jade was trying to be a good student too, but as long as she wasn't, she didn't want to be alone.

Whenever Tristan seemed to have forgotten about her, Jade sighed and shifted a bit to show off her boobs a little more, or leaned back and stretched. She was attracting attention other than Tristan's, of course, but that was ok.

Only once, when he was really zoned out, Jade 'accidentally' brushed her hand on his lap, not quite hitting his cock in the process. Tristan jumped and Jade offered quick apology, but he stiffened right back up again, so it basically worked out.

It was looking pretty painful for Tristan by the end of class as they walked out together. They waited until the end so everyone else had a head start and there wouldn't be quite so much running and screaming.

"That looks kinda bad," Jade said.

"What?"

"Your dick."

Tristan snorted. "Yeah. Thanks. Were you trying to keep me hard all class?"

"Maybe."

"Well... now I gotta go deal with before next class, so thanks for that."

Jade beamed, ignoring his sarcasm. "You're welcome," she chirped.

Naomi showed up with Gwen in tow as Jade and Tristan meandered for the front doors. Both girls were still dressed, more or less. Naomi had a shirt and panties. Gwen had a halter top and shorts that probably only looked scandalously short because she had such long legs.

"Oh look," Naomi said, not even trying to hide a smirk. "You made a friend."

Jade nodded. "Naomi, Tristan. Tristan... Vanilla." She gestured at Gwen while Tristan was busy blushing. "That's Gwen."

"Vanilla?" Naomi asked.

Jade elbowed Tristan. "Go on. Tell her."

"Um... well you know Neapolitan ice cream?"

Naomi's eyes darted to Gwen's hair, then Jade's. Her lips widened even further in pure delight. "Haha, oh shit! That's great. We were walking together earlier and--"

"Yeah, we got a nickname," Jade said. "But you two'll have to get nakey again so we can pull it off properly."

Naomi snorted. "Fat chance."

"Aw come on."

"Maybe later. I got classes to get through."

Gwen still looked bewildered. "I don't understand."

"I'll explain later, Strawberry," Naomi said.

Gwen belatedly made the connection. "Oh."

"At least you got strawberry," Naomi said as Gwen tried to decide whether to be embarrassed or not. "I got vanilla."

"And you're not a particularly vanilla girl," Jade said with mock sympathy.

"Watch it, naked girl. Don't start throwing shade over preferences here."

Tristan had been watching with amusement, but started edging away. "Hey, this has been fun, but I gotta go."

"Class right now?" Jade asked.

"Well... I got half an hour. But...."

"Oh. That," Jade said.

Gwen once again didn't follow immediately, but Naomi's eyes went straight to Tristan's painfully hard, precum dripping erection.

"Come with us," Jade urged.

"I... that doesn't seem...."

"Oh Jade," Naomi said. "You're not gonna go play with yourself this early in the day, are you?"

"Shut up! I've been naked. I've got needs."

Poor Gwen was bright red by this point, even despite not being 'it' anymore. "You're not really... are you?"

Jade felt delightful tingles on her pussy at everyone's questioning eyes. "You're welcome to find out," she said as she marched off.

There was a definite chance no one would follow. But they all did. There was a nice little area behind the building with some tables and benches, half surrounded by trees and a small flower bed. As she'd hoped, it was unused at this time of the mid-morning.

Jade dropped her bag, took a seat on the top of a picnic table, and rested her feet on the bench. She caught the glisten on her own thighs, and the very apparent moisture on her pussy.

Naomi was first to stand in front of Jade, arms lightly folded, head slightly cocked. "Well this is horny, even for you."

"You keep talking like I'm some kind of deviant," Jade said. "A girl has needs when she's been naked in front of people like I have. That's all."

"You've been naked of your own volition."

"The rules--"

"Yeah, yeah. And now you're gonna play with yourself, huh?"

Gwen was hiding behind Naomi, biting her lip and only peeking at Jade like she wasn't sure she should be watching.

Tristan stood next to Naomi staring at Jade, cock twitching, looking wistful as he stood there uncertainly.

"I am," Jade said softly.

"In front of us?" Gwen squeaked.

Jade smiled shyly as she let her hand drift to her pussy. "Naomi's right, as much shit as I give her for it. I... I like this stuff. Plus, you know, it's just you guys. Not like I'm being super slutty about it."

"Not slutty," Tristan breathed. He cleared his throat. "I mean, uh, masturbation breaks are unofficially pretty acceptable. If you've been 'it' a while."

"But you're supposed to try not to get caught," Naomi said. "And here you decided to do it out in the open air."

Jade wasn't paying overly much attention. Just rubbing her pussy felt so good right now. Goddamn she was turned on. Naomi, Gwen, and Tristan watching her was all it was going to take.

Honestly, she was almost horny enough to masturbate in the middle of class. Maybe at the front of the room. Just be the total show off Naomi accused her of being. She was pretty sure she actually couldn't do it, but the thought was so intense and amazing for her as she drew small, quick circles over her clit.

Jade's eyes closed as she bathed in her audience's mixed reactions and her own aroused fantasies. It wouldn't take her long to cum. Not at all. She needed that release if she was going to make it through next class.

A soft grunting made Jade's snap right open again. Tristan was jerking himself off while watching her. They made brief eye contact before he looked away in embarrassment, but his gaze flicked back to where she was fingering herself.

Gwen was taking even more solace in hiding behind Naomi than before. Her eyes were big and shining, taking everything in without knowing what to do with it. Naomi was even getting squirmy as she watched, not as unaffected as she'd like to appear.

Jade spread her legs wider, panting softly and rubbing herself a little faster. She couldn't quite decide if she wanted to cum quickly, or draw it out some more. She was leaning toward quick on the basis that she might not be able to help it.

Naked outside, an audience of three, one of them even a cute, equally naked boy masturbating right along with her. It was too good. Too much to handle.

They just kept staring. Kept watching her get off. She was being so bad. Naomi already knew some of Jade's secrets, and wasn't shy about telling others. If Gwen had Tristan hadn't come around to the same conclusions, they sure would now.

Who even did this? Having fun on naked tag day was one thing. Getting off on it was something else entirely. Jade couldn't pretend in front of any of the three watching her. They could see exactly what she was. A secret little exhibitionist.

Not so secret, maybe.

Tristan grunted and came, right there on the grass. He drew all eyes to him as he spewed sticky white cum, arcing briefly through the air before hitting the ground.

Naomi looked like she regretted being clothed and that she couldn't masturbate too. She could have anyway. Jade wouldn't mind, and she was quite certain Tristan wouldn't either.

Gwen remained torn between wanting to hide and not look at anyone, and watching to witness absolutely everything. She'd stepped partly out from behind Naomi in order to get a better look at Tristan cumming, and though she kept a hand on Naomi's shoulder, she stayed slightly more on her own as she turned back to Jade.