Naked in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an excruciatingly long time I made it to my front door. I'd been far luckier than I deserved that none of the neighbors had decided to pop outside inconveniently as I went by, and now all I had to do was get inside. The door was locked as I expected, but Lisa should still be in. I hoped.

I knocked on the door a little louder than I intended, finally realizing just how fucked I was if my roommate had decided to go out for the night unexpectedly. I knocked again frantically while looking around wildly to make sure I was still alone. Just before I tried a third time the door swung open and I experienced a huge wave of relief.

"Alright, alright. I'm...."

Lisa stopped short as she caught sight of me and trailed off with whatever rebuking statement she had prepared for me.

"Can I come in?" I asked when she didn't move to let me by at first.

"Oh, yeah. Right."

I gratefully slipped by Lisa into the apartment as she closed the door and kicked off my sneakers.

"Should I even ask?" she said, eyeing me critically.

I was half-naked, wearing someone else's jacket, and my damn pussy was beginning to seriously lubricate the inside of my thighs again. There wasn't a single story I could hope to give her that would explain it all away.

On the other hand, I was feeling good. I'd gotten off enough times already that night to probably make a new personal best, and the disaster I'd seen coming hadn't happened. All the worrying I'd done about what Lisa's reaction would be if she ever found out what I was doing just didn't seem like a big deal at that moment.

"Tell you what," I said. "Let me go get changed and I'll tell you all about it."

12