My New World Going Even Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to go on and on and on. They hurt me with their pinching and they spanked my bottom a little with their hands. They sucked me hard all over my boobs, bum and thighs leaving fierce red marks, fortunately Richard was away otherwise he mat well have seen them.

I was crying and moaning, I was scared, I was frightened and my whole body was shaking. I wanted to get away, but that was impossible. I begged them to stop, but they just laughed and redoubled their efforts.

Now, as well as kissing and doing all the other things to me, they were also doing them to each other. In another situation that also would have been exciting, but in these forced circumstances I hated it. I also hated them, I hated Jane, I hated Benni and Gretter and I hated lesbians. Most of all I though I hated myself for as they all held me down and sucked my tits and shoved their finger in me they made me cum. And that was such a demeaning experience.

Not surprisingly I have not seen Jane since that day.