My New GF has a Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand on my forehead and slowly pushed me backwards, her cock head pulling back out of my stretched throat. With an audible pop, it exited my throat and I swirled my tongue around her fat bulb, enjoying the delicious taste of her precum.

"Good boy," she patted my head like a little puppy. "I knew you could take it."

"That was amazing," I coughed out. "I never dreamed I could take the whole thing."

"You want more, don't you baby?" she cooed, as she gave my cheek a couple of playful whacks with her heavy tool.

"Yes, please," I begged. "I want you to fuck my throat."

"Good, we are definitely on the same page," she giggled. "I'm glad to see you are an over achiever. That will come in handy when I open that virgin butt of yours for the first time."

Her amazingly cute face cracked an evil grin as she licked her lips. "You know you want to bend over, spread those hairy ass cheeks, and get fucked like a horny dog, don't you baby?"

I whimpered like a bitch in heat, "God yes. I want you to own my holes with that amazing cock."

"Oh, we are going to have so much fun," she laughed as she slid her spit covered rod back into my mouth and grabbing my ears roughly, started to deep dick my throat, her low hanging balls now actively bouncing off my chin with each deep thrust.

After a couple of minutes of pounding my face, she pulled back and collapsed back into the chair, giving my throat a well needed rest.

"Fuck that is fun," she exhaled. "Something about just owning a throat is the absolutely best. As much as I love fucking a tight ass or a sweet pussy, a velvet throat is just outstanding."

"Glad you like it," I hoarsely whispered.

"I'll bet you fucking loved it, didn't you sweetie?" she said. "Giving up your throat to a big dicked tranny."

"God yes," I replied, crawling up between her legs and running my tongue up and down her throbbing shaft, feeling the veins of her hog pulse under my sensitive tongue.

"Suck my balls. I want you to feel that boiling jizz in my nutsack that is heating up to feed you just what you need, you little cumslut," she said.

As I nursed her big, tender balls, I looked up to watch Allison remove her bikini top, finally revealing the most perfect little pert tits I'd ever seen. Her nipples weren't insanely huge, but they were very dark and resembled two jumbo-sized pencil erasers. I sure hoped she enjoyed having those perfect tits worshipped, cause I could spend all night nursing on those amazing nips. As I watched, she gave her nipples a hard squeeze and let out a deep moan; my kind of girl.

We stayed in the position for the next 15 minutes as I worshipped her big dick, learning the nuances that made her breath heavy.

"Yea baby, work your tongue right there under my cockhead," she moaned. "Now give my balls a light squeeze and I think you'll get a little treat."

Sure enough, precum came dripping out of her piss slit and I eagerly slurped it up.

I sucked her deeply into my mouth, running my tongue under her shaft and locking my lips around her mighty girth.

"You keep that up honey and I'm going to blow a huge load," she exhaled. "But I'm not ready quite yet."

She stood up, turned round, and bent down, putting her perfect little ass right in my face.

"Let's see how good you are at eating butt-pussy," she quipped.

With my nose buried in her crack, I ran my tongue up her slit and found her little pucker hole.

"Bingo," she moaned. "Work that tongue up my ass, bitch."

I did. She continued to instruct me on how best to rim her ass.

"Now run your tongue under my ass and down to my balls. Good, now reverse course and back to my hole."

Damn, she knew how to take control and I was just her little sex slave.

After a bit more of this, she stood up.

"Hop up on the table, baby, on your back, and let your head fall off the edge," she commanded. "I'm gonna fuck your throat till I fill you up with this huge load."

She lined up her massive log and started fucking my throat with long, deep strokes.

"Sweetie, your cock looks painfully hard," she laughed as she continued to fuck my face, reaching down and giving my completely ignored boner a quick tug.

I swear, if she had jerked it for 5 seconds it would have erupted like Mount Vesuvius.

"After you swallow my load, we'll make sure you get off too," she teased.

I could feel her cock grow even fatter as her breathing quickened.

"Fuck, I'm gonna blow baby," she moaned as she exploded on her downthrust, shooting scalding hot spunk straight down my throat.

Pulling back, she filled my mouth to overflow with her thick, salty seed. I couldn't swallow fast enough as molten cream leaked down my cheeks.

Allison collapsed back into the chair, "Holy shit," she exclaimed. "I fucking needed that. You have the makings of an amazing submissive slut, Justin. And fast on your way to becoming a world class cocksucker."

"Thanks," I weakly replied as I swallowed the rest of her spooge, savoring the taste and consistency like a fine wine.

"Does my little sissy want to shoot his load too?" she teased as she ran her fingers lightly across my chest, her nails causing me to break out in goose bumps.

"Yes please," I begged.

"Do you want to jerk off on my tits?" she asked.

"Oh god yes," I exclaimed. It was like she had read my mind.

"I thought so. You know you'll have to clean up your own mess, right?" she continued.

"No problem," I replied, hoping she would let me slurp my cum off her prize melons.

"Ok, stand up and jerk your rod on my boobs," she ordered.

She didn't have to ask twice. It only took about three quick jerks and my sauce was splattering across her chest, what looked like a gallon of thick cream.

"Yea stud," she teased, "you were pretty backed up, huh? Now get your face down here and clean up all that sticky, gooey goodness."

I spent the next 10 minutes licking, sucking, and slurping up every last drop of my sperm off her perfect tits. I could have spent the rest of the night sucking her amazing nipples but she finally pushed me away.

"Enough you sexy little slut," she laughed. "You're already starting to give me another boner and my next target is that hairy little asshole of yours."

I wasn't going to object, although I seriously wondered how I was going to take her massive schlong up my virgin butt.

"But first, let's go grab a shower. I don't want to rip you in two, so let's suds up that backdoor and I'll let you start with a few fingers before I ram you full of girl-cock," she laughed.

"Good idea," I exhaled.

The shower in my master bedroom is nice and big with multiple heads, a big bench, and plenty of room for two.

We soaped each other up, and started making out like two high school kids in the backseat of a car. I couldn't keep my hands off Allison's big dick, fascinated by its weight and the magnetic power it already had over me.

"Justin, do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" she whispered in my ear.

"More than anything," I quickly replied.

"And do you want me to breed that fuckhole, filling you with my girl sperm?" she continued.

"God yes," I moaned.

I felt her soapy hand make its way up my butt crack and her finger found my tight rose bud. She swirled her index finger around my hole, teasingly sliding it one joint deep before pulling it out. Even that one finger felt strange, but after several minutes of exploration she had two crossed fingers buried to her knuckles up my hole, screwing them in and out with a twisting motion.

"Baby, you are so super tight. I'm gonna have fun opening you up," she cooed. "And lucky for you, I probably won't last very long fucking your tight manpussy."

By the time she had worked four fingers past my sphincter, her cock was again rock hard and pulsing in my hand.

"Soap my boner up good, sweetie," she instructed, "And sit down on the bench, your ass off the edge, and hoist your ankles up on my shoulders. I want to watch your face as I take your virginity."

"Is soap the best lube?" I stupidly asked.

"No, but unless you have a better idea at hand, I'm not waiting to bury this fuckstick in your cunt," she replied.

"OK, but please, take it slow. Your big dick is gonna hurt like hell," I whimpered.

"Oh, it will hurt way worse than hell," she giggled. "And you'll love every last torturous inch. You know you want it bitch."

"Yes, god yes, Allison I want your big dick buried in my ass so fucking bad," I admitted.

She positioned her soapy bulb right at the hairy entrance to my backdoor.

Grabbing a washcloth, she shoved it in my mouth. "Bite down on that and try to push out your butt as I start to penetrate," she instructed. "I know you're a giant size queen, but this is gonna hurt at first sweetie."

I'd like to be able to describe the next 5 minutes as she forced my ass to adopt to her huge girth and length, but I think I literally blacked out. I remember the searing pain, I remember seeing stars, and I remember saying over and over, "feed my ass that big cock," but when she said "it's all the way in lover," all I knew was that I was in fucking heaven.

"Fuck me Allison," I grunted. "Fuck me like a wild animal."

And boy did she. After about 15 minutes, she pulled out and flipped me over, grabbing my hips and continuing to fuck me doggy style. As she plowed my ass, I realized my cock was leaking like a faucet and the pain was immensely pleasurable as her cockhead repeatedly found my secret fuck spot deep inside my ass.

"How do you like getting fucked by a big-dicked girl?" she moaned, as she leaned against my back, her nipples cutting glass on my back.

"Best fucking thing ever," I exclaimed, pushing back to get every last inch of her rod deep in my hole.

"Do you think you will cum just from me fucking your ass?" she asked.

"Keep this up and I think so," I squirmed as I did actually feel the jizz start to boil in my nuts.

She latched onto my hips and deep dicked me hard with long, powerful strokes.

"Oh holy fuck," I exclaimed as my untouched dick erupted another load of thick sperm. "I'm fucking cumming."

"Me too," Allison replied as she stuffed herself ball deep and I felt her rod spurt cum deep up my ass. "Your fucking ass is mine now, bitch."

I loved how she would vacillate between cute, sweet, and sexy versus crude, rough, and dominant. If this was bipolar, I was loving both poles, especially the one buried up my poop chute.

As her cock started to slowly deflate, she pulled it out with a loud plop and I knew my hole was a gaping mess.

"Let's finish showering off and then I need some sleep. You've just about worn me out you little slut," she giggled.

We woke up early the next morning, in each other's arms. I reach down between her legs and found her morning wood, stroking it gently.

"You want some more, huh lover boy?" she yawned.

I didn't bother to answer out loud, instead I just crawled down between her legs and proceeded to give her a good morning blowjob, only done once I had swallowed another big load of hot cum.

This time, she returned the favor and swallowed my dick like a seasoned pro, making me shoot my load in record time.

"Not a bad way to start the day, huh?" she giggled as she swallowed my jizz. "That is my kind of breakfast, although I could use some coffee to go with all that cream."

I pulled myself out of bed, quickly realizing that walking was going to be a challenge today. I limped towards the kitchen.

"Mr. Fowler," Allison laughed, "you are walking funny. Did you hurt yourself?"

"Yea, I guess I did," I chuckled. "I was impaled on my girlfriend's huge cock last night and it seems that may have given me a bit of a pain in the ass."

"You best not be calling me a pain in the ass," she giggled. "You know they say when you fall off a horse, the best thing is to get right back on."

"Good point. And you're right, I think I may have been fucked by a horse dick last night. I'll make some coffee and then I'll be ready to bust that bronco again."

All day Sunday we fucked like rabbits and Allison even let me take a spin on her tight ass-cunt. Pounding her sweet hole while holding on to her big handle was an amazing treat. I swear, that girl has more stamina than a thoroughbred and I think she has a never ending supply of thick, sweet cum. I lost count how many loads I swallowed or had shot up my bum.

When I got divorced, my plan was to never be tied down again. But after one weekend with my dream woman, if Allison ever agrees to marry me, I'll be the luckiest bottom bitch husband ever. So what if she wears the pants in the relationship, I mean with a trophy dick like that she deserves to rule the roost.

12