My Mother, My Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I'm not going to show you!" He reached for my phone but I pushed his hand away. "No way!"

"Fucker!" he said, laughing and sulking at the same time. He moved back to the pool table and his beer. "I'd show you."

"And I'm sure I'll show you, too, just not right now." I picked up my phone and glanced at the latest message she'd sent me.

"You tasted so good... I need more!" she had typed. Another message followed. "Tonight?"

I smirked. She was definitely a greedy whore. And I knew I could learn to work with that. I typed a quick response. "Definitely... and every night! If you want to."

Her reply was very quick. "It's not about what I want. Please don't ask. Take! Take me! Take what you want!"

I sent back a smirking emoji before going back to my game with Toby. We had a good night together, lasting until about 1:00am, but my mind was continually pulled away to my mom. We played more pool, we drank shots, we laughed and we even connected up with a couple girls for a while. But... what was waiting for me at home just wouldn't let me go.

When I pulled in the driveway, it was just before 2:00am and all the lights were out. I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling pretty good and feeling pretty damn horny. In the dim light, I made my way up the stairs and walking into my room. Without even turning on the light, I undressed and slipped into bed. My thoughts turned to mom and I could feel my cock raging hard, needing attention. And I remembered what she said.

"Take! Take me! Take what you want!"

Damn! That's what she really wanted. Should I do it? Could I? I couldn't get this out of my head... my need for her on one side... and my shyness and fear on the other. But... if that's what she really wanted me to do...

I grabbed my phone to verify that was really what she said. That in my stupor and low lighting I didn't just imagine it.

On the text were two pictures that she'd sent after I'd put away my phone. I'd missed them completely. The first was a picture of her finger half-buried between her lips as if she was pretending she was sucking on a cock. I could feel my cock twinge with a desire to replace that finger. The second picture was of her hand pulling away her panties, showing me her bare pussy, her lips large and distended, her clit so beautifully full and swollen.

And the words of her text were exactly how I remembered them. She wanted me to just take what I wanted from her.

I wrapped my fingers around my cock and tugged it a few times. The pleasure swirled inside me and I couldn't help but let out a moan. Somehow it made me bolder and I swung my feet over the edge of the bed and stood up. It was two steps to the door and then I was down the hall, standing at the door to my mom and dad's bedroom. I was breathing hard, realizing what I was about to do... and it both scared and excited me.

I slowly opened the door and heard my father's slow breathing and deep snoring that told me he was sound asleep. In the low light from the window I could see them both on the bed, my mom closest to me. I walked slowly towards the bed and stood looking down over her. This was it. This was the line. Could I cross it?

She was turned towards me, one arm outside of the sheet that covered the rest of her body. Her arm was bent, her hand resting over her stomach. I reached out and lightly touched her shoulder, crossing the line of no return. I could see her eyes open in the dim light and she sat up on her arm looking over at my dad. He was still snoring, completely oblivious of us.

I backed up as she pulled the sheet from herself and got out of bed. She took my hand and led me out the door and into the hallway. When we got there, she turned towards me, obviously excited. She was breathing hard and licking her lips in anticipation and it fueled my desire for her. She was wearing only a thin silky top, with small straps over the shoulders. It went to her waist with only her thin panties on below. I couldn't wait to see her in the light.

"How can I please you?" she whispered, almost giggling, leaning so close to my ear I could feel her hot breath on my shoulder.

I grabbed her upper arm and pulled her behind me towards my room, towards privacy, where I knew I could really do as I pleased. She followed along, willingly, and excited. When we got inside my room, I pushed her ahead of me and softly closed the door. She stood in the center of my room, facing me, as I turned towards her. I leaned forward and turned my bedside lamp on, lightly illuminating the room. She looked incredible in the low light. I could clearly see her breasts and nipples beneath her thin top.

"Please.... use me," she whispered as I stood there in indecision.

"Take off your top," I ordered, feeling a little uncomfortable telling her what to do. But she quickly did as I asked, pulling it over her head and tossing it aside. Her breasts were indeed beautiful, her nipples hard and protruding. I touched them with my finger tips, lightly, moving my fingers over them and over her nipples. Her eyes half closed in pleasure and her body shook with desire. I moved closer to her, until our bodies were almost touching. My cock was tenting the front of my boxers, hard as a rock and throbbing. I held her breast with my full hand, squeezing it and then squeezing her nipple, pulling it slightly.

"Your hand feels so good," she moaned, closing her eyes for a moment.

"Take off your panties," I ordered again.

She smiled and bent down to push them down her legs before stepping out of them and kicking them aside. She then stood right in front of me, completely naked, ready and willing to do anything I asked of her.

"Is your pussy wet?" I asked, my hand moving over her abdomen.

"Sopping wet," she whispered.

"Good." My mind was racing, wondering what I should tell her to do. Would she do it? Would she really do anything I asked her to do? So far she was... I decided to just do what she mentioned. Take what I want. "Kneel," I commanded and she slowly dropped to her knees, her eyes resting on my bobbing prick right in front of her. "Pull down my boxers."

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and slowly pulled them down, gently easing the elastic band around my hard pole. She helped me step out of them and then laid them aside. My shaft was right in front of her face now, just inches away. It was practically bobbing with every heartbeat it was so hard.

"Tell me you love my cock, mommy."

"Oh, god, mommy loves your cock so much, baby!" she said eagerly. "Mommy wants to make it so happy."

"Kiss it."

She smiled and leaned forward until her lips touched the tip and give it a very soft kiss. "Mommy loves your big, hard cock," she whispered and kissed it again. Over and over she repeated it, kissing my cock over and over, all along the shaft and tip.

I was practically trembling at the sensation. Her touches were only making me more excited.

"Open your mouth," I said excitedly. She obeyed immediately, sitting back on her heels and opening her mouth wide for me. I knew she knew what I was thinking. "Stick out your tongue." Again, she obeyed immediately, extending her tongue as far out as she could. She was excited... excited for my cock... excited for my cum... and excited for my abuse.

I reached down and cupped her face, running my thumb over her cheek, nose, lips, and tongue. She sucked on my thumb for a second, obviously trying to encourage me to move forward. My cock throbbed as I felt her hot, wet mouth encase my thumb. I pulled my hand free and slid it into her hair, entangling my hand there.

I held her head tightly in my hand as I rearranged myself even closer to her, laying my cock right on her extended tongue. I could feel it's warmth on the bottom of my shaft and felt it move slightly in her eagerness for it. She was breathing heavily, anticipating my move to put it all the way into her mouth.

Our eyes met and feeling a flush of desire overwhelm me I pushed forward, slowly sliding my cock into her mouth. Her lips immediately closed on it and she helped suck it deep into her mouth. The heat and wetness felt so damn good on my cock... and the sucking and swirling of her tongue on the underside of my shaft, too... god I was in heaven!

I let her slide her mouth up and down my cock for a minute, going from deep into her throat all the way out until the tip just left it. It was an incredible sight and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying it, too. She was just like the women in the pictures; she was getting off by sucking on me. She was getting off by submitting to me.

"Yeah, baby," she moaned. "Mommy loves sucking on your cock. You taste so good, baby."

I grabbed her head with both hands and let my hips slowly start moving, forward and back. This only seemed to excite her more. She forced it to the back of her throat, making her gag on it, then pulled out again. Her spit and drool were everywhere, dripping from my cock and dripping from her chin. Her face was so wet with it.

Our eyes met. "That's it baby, fuck mommy's face. Use my mouth as your fuck toy," she said as she let my cock slide over her face, wiping her spit all over it. "I'm your face pussy. I'm your cunt, baby. Your fucking whore."

Before she could say more, I pushed back between her lips and thrust my cock all the way to the back of her throat, then I pulled out again. I thrust in and out, in and out, gathering speed as I held her head still, fucking her face. I felt her hands on my ass, encouraging me, even as she was gasping for breath and moaning loudly.

At one point I was worried that she couldn't breath and she was going to pass out, so I pulled out of her mouth. She took a deep breath before demanding "more!" and sinking her mouth onto my cock yet again. So I fucked her more. I pushed deeper. I fucked her like I wanted... like I saw in the magazines and saw on the internet. She wasn't my mom any more... she was my fuck toy. My face pussy.

I fucked her face until I came, grunting. My body tensed up as so much pleasure coursed through me. I felt every spray launch into her hot mouth, filling it to the brim, and then overflowing, dribbling onto her chin and dripping onto her chest. All the while she was gasping and moaning and squeezing my cock, never wanting me to pull free.

I pulled my hips back to pull free, but she fought me for a moment, not wanting me to stop. My cock finally plopped out of her mouth and I watched her sit there, her hands moving over her face and body, smearing her spit and my cum all over herself. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I was breathing heavily and sweating. We both needed showers before going to bed.

I told her to go take hers first and I came out of my room just as she was emerging. She kissed me, thanked me, and hoped we could do more tomorrow. She was definitely not the mom I thought she was.

I got cleaned up and then went to bed, sleeping VERY well. Mom had taken a lot out of me.

By the time I woke up the next morning, my dad had already left. I had thrown on a pair of shorts and as I was walking downstairs, I heard the shower in my mom's bedroom. I opened their bedroom door and walked over to the open door of the bathroom and stood there. Mom was in the shower, masturbating. Her back was against the wall farthest from the water spout, her right foot up on the edge of the tub. Her right hand was buried between her legs while her left was squeezing her breast. It was a sight with which I'd become very familiar.

Was she thinking about me? Was she thinking about last night?

Steam filled the air, making the scene a little hazy. And her echoing moans and grunts were intoxicating.

I moved into the bathroom, emboldened by what had happened last night, my hand going to my cock and stroking it outside my shorts. I was so hard again. Just thinking about mom gave me a hard on now. She must have had her eyes closed because she didn't do anything until I slid the glass door open. It startled her and she quickly moved her hand and foot as if pretending she wasn't doing anything.

"Oh... Vince. You startled me," she said breathlessly. It was apparent I caught her close to her orgasm. Her skin was flushed from more than the hot water and she was breathing heavily. Her hands covered her breasts and pussy.

"It's a little late to be shy, isn't it," I asked, grabbing the waistband of my shorts and boxers and pushing them down my legs. My cock was at full staff now, bobbing again in front of me.

"I... I guess not," she whispered, eyeing my cock and letting her hands drop.

"The water still hot?" I asked, stepping into the tub and closing the door behind me. The small quarters meant we were going to be very close together.

"Yes," she whispered, caught off guard.

"And your pussy?"

"Steaming."

I smiled. Now the look of pure desire was on her face again. I walked forward, backing her up against the wall, and dropped my hand between her legs. My fingers slid along her channel, swirling in her juices, and feeling her swollen clit. She grunted as first one finger pierced inside, then another, and I began slowly sliding them into her.

"Oh... fuck!" she moaned, looking into my eyes. "That feels so fucking good."

"Music to my ears," I whispered. I slowly pushed my fingers in an out of her slick channel and felt her body tremble with every move. She moved her foot back up onto the edge of the tub, giving me even more room to finger her.

"Fuck," she moaned.

"You like my fingers in your pussy, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes... I fucking love everything you do to me... everything. Use me, baby. Just fucking use me."

I moved one hand to her throat, grabbing around it and using it to hold her in position, lightly choking her. "Yeah?" I asked. "You want me to use you, mommy?" I thrust my fingers into her harder, slapping my palm against her clit. She was writhing, her hips moving to help me as her moans echoed in the small space.

"Fuck..." she hissed, barely able to speak. "Oh baby... you... make... mommy... feel... so... good..." she said, punctuating every thrust of my fingers with a hiss of breath.

"Your pussy is definitely steaming," I whispered into her ear. "Now tell me what you think about when you masturbate like this."

"Baby... I... I think about you touching me. I think about you making my pussy such a fucking wet mess and then not letting me cum. I think about you fucking my mouth... or my pussy... or my ass."

I stopped my thrusting for a moment and started repositioning my hand. "You like it when I play with your ass?" I'd seen guys fucking their mom's ass on the internet and in the magazines, but I never thought I'd get to do that. I squeezed her neck a little more as I moved one finger into her asshole, slowly pushing it inside along with two fingers into her pussy.

"Fuck yeah! It's been so long since I've had my ass filled, baby," she whimpered, pushing down on my hand. I started moving slow again, pushing my fingers in deep and then pulling them out almost to the tip. It took several thrusts until my finger was completely embedded into her ass, but it seemed to only excite her more. "Oh god!"

"What else do you think about, mommy?" I asked, curling and uncurling my fingers inside her pussy and bowels to show how much control I had over her.

"Oh god... Oh fuck that feels good! I think about you abusing me in public... making everyone know I'm your dirty little whore... making me fuck and suck your cock... or random strangers for you... every hole filled for you... every orgasm for you."

"What if I invited all my friends over to fuck you... I bet you'd like that... wouldn't you? All those cocks to fuck and suck. All those hands all over you... touching you... teasing you. Everybody wanting you, knowing just how much of a whore you are... how much of a fuck toy you are."

"Fuck yeah, baby... that's so fucking hot! Oh god, anything you want. Please! Oooooh," she moaned as my fingers found another sensitive spot. She was close to cumming now. She put her hand on my shoulder to help steady herself. Her legs were beginning to get weak as the pleasure built up inside her.

I leaned into her, keeping her body sandwiched between me and the shower wall. Her breast was pressed against my chest and I could feel her hard nipple.

"Cum for me mommy," I hissed into her ear. "Cum on your son's fingers. My mommy slut... my mommy whore... cum for me."

Her grunts filled the room and echoed off the walls of the tight space. She gushed wetness all over my fingers and hand that drizzled down her leg, her body slumping against me as she lost the ability to stand. I removed my hand after a moment and washed it off in the still-running shower. I let her rinse off as well, then took her hand and led her into her bedroom.

I crawled up onto the bed and patted it for her to be beside me. She hesitated, knowing that this was her marital bed, but soon followed my direction. As she moved in place beside me, her hand grabbed my cock and began stroking it, slowly. It was as if she couldn't help herself, she had to be touching it.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "That feels really good."

She leaned over, her face hovering over my cock. "Let mommy make you feel good, baby." I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth and felt the hot wetness engulf me.

"Fuck!" I moaned again and her mouth slid up and down my length. Between the suction and the movement of her tongue my cock grew harder and harder. Then she pulled her mouth off me and began stroking it.

"Yeah, that's right, let mommy make you feel so good. Such a big, hard, beautiful cock... I bet it needs lots of attention... especially from mommy," she whispered, alternating stroking it and sucking on it. It felt incredible and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I was moaning and grunting under her ministrations, watching her pleasure me, while she constantly watched my reactions and talked to me like a slut.

"That's right baby. You like that, don't you. You like watching mommy suck on your cock. We can't let you go out all horny and frustrated. No. Mommy's gotta take care of you, doesn't she? She's gotta make sure you're taken care of... any way you want... any time you want. Are you going to cum for mommy? Are you going to give me all that yummy cum?"

It only took a few minutes to cum. She knew exactly what was happening and right on cue opened her mouth and let me spray into it again and again, filling it. She rapidly swallowed it and pumped my cock for even more. I don't think I'd ever cum that much in my life, and still she stroked my shaft, trying to get more out of it.

We stayed in bed for another hour, idly fucking and sucking, until I had to leave for class. And then for the next three months, she did pleasure me, almost every single day.

*****

When her birthday was getting close, I was having a hard time figuring out what to get her... but then remembered something that she'd said, something that really excited her.

To this day I remember that night. The night I created the perfect present for her.

My dad had gone away on a business trip again and I sat in a hotel room with my friends. They only knew they were going to have a fun sex-filled night for almost nothing... what I'd charged them barely even covered the cost of the room as the four of us sat on the beds and chairs joking amongst ourselves, impatiently waiting.

She captured our attention immediately when she came out of the bathroom, only wearing a silky robe, a mask, and a scarf that covered her head. We didn't want anyone to recognize her, so I went to great lengths to find the perfect disguise. The look on her face was priceless when she walked towards us, obviously excited. The guys whooped and hollered their appreciation as she did a little twirl.

She walked into the midst of us and kissed me, putting both her hands on my head to make it a truly deep, tongue-lashing kiss. Then she released me. I knew the party had begun when she dropped her robe and began swaying to the music. We let her take her time, picking her man for the moment, dancing with him, touching and teasing him, and then slowly undressing him.