My Cousin's a What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But not as torturous as the memory of Sara's body, in those too-few minutes when they had made out in his bedroom earlier in the day. Despite his best efforts to think of something else, his cock stiffened as his hands recalled the feel of her ass-cheek flexing in his palm, the firm heft of her breast, the taste of her mouth.

He was just about ready to get up and get some tissue from the bathroom and rub a quick one out, in the hope he would be able to relax enough to fall asleep, when he heard a furtive noise at the head of the stairs. It sounded almost as if someone had opened the basement door just enough to slip inside.

Oh God, who is it this time? His sleep the previous night had been constantly interrupted as a parade of his cousins came downstairs to use the bathroom. Even, once, his father, when the upstairs bath had been occupied by his sister, who had been changing Alyssa's diaper, and the one on the ground floor had been taken up by Taylor. Not wanting to deal with the inevitable explosion of light from the bathroom, he turned over and pulled the comforter over his head, hoping that whoever it was finished up quickly and let him go to sleep.

Which was why he almost jumped out of his skin when he felt a hand press into the small of his back, and warm, sweet voice whispered in his ear.

"Tommy? Are you awake?"

Sara.

Chapter 4: They Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Sara had made up her mind earlier in the evening. It hadn't been any one thing which made her come to her decision. Instead, it was a combination, brought into clear focus as she watched Tommy read a children's book to little Ashley, his deep, calm voice a balm on her ears. Between her cousin's strong, good-natured features, his keen wit, his deep well of good humor, and the fact that she had known him her entire life, he was nearly irresistible. And when you combined those qualities with the way he had played her body like an instrument that morning in his bedroom, his hands seeming to know what she needed almost before she did, well, the fact that he was related to her was almost irrelevant.

Well, not entirely irrelevant, she admitted to herself as she eased the door to Tommy's bedroom open and snuck out into the hall. If she was caught, she could claim that she was thirsty and wanted a drink of water from downstairs. I've wanted to fuck Tommy ever since I found out what sex was. Thank god he's just as pervy as I am.

Her hand snuck down under the hem of the thigh-length t-shirt which was her only article of clothing, fingering the lips of her pussy as she padded downstairs on silent feet. The tingle as her fingertips brushed her lips, hot and swollen and wet with arousal, nearly made her knees buckle. Well. Nearly as pervy.

It was insane. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she knew it. That taking such a risk, on Christmas Eve, no less, with their entire families in the same house, was completely bonkers. But right now, the only thing that seemed important was letting Tom know how she felt about him. Wanting to find out of his cock would feel as good between her legs as she had always imagined it would. Over the years, in furious masturbation sessions which she had denied really meant anything, she had dreamed about her cousin. She didn't really want to fuck him, she had always told herself, even if her climaxes were almost sinfully pleasurable when she fantasized about Tommy, about committing the forbidden act of incest with her childhood companion. He was just someone safe to dream about when she was between lovers.

Well, time to admit the truth, she thought, as she tiptoed across the living room, barely avoiding the outflung arm of her sister Megan. Her taboo kink wasn't limited to watching sexy movies on her laptop, or even making the scenes she shot for Sweet Seduction more fun and sex-fueled than should have been legal. She wanted to fuck her cousin. To feel his skin sliding under her hands, to have him fill her, make her complete in the way that no other lover could.

Barely breathing, Sara cracked open the door that led to the basement, ghosting down the stairs on silent feet. The room was all but lightless, the shapes of furniture looming in the darkness like trees in a night-time forest. She stood still, waiting for her vision to adjust to the gloom.

There. Her eyes picked out Tommy's form, wrapped in a heavy blanket. Only the shock of his brown hair was visible in the dark, cool room, and she smiled fondly.

Careful. As soft and quick as mice we must be, my precious. She bit her lip, holding back a hysterical giggle as she padded across the floor. Kneeling beside the couch, she couldn't tell if Tommy was awake or asleep. His breathing was deep and even, but there was a sense of coiled tension in the set of his shoulders.

"Tommy?" She leaned over him, putting her hand on his back. "Tommy, are you awake?"

"Christ!" Her cousin flinched violently, a flailing elbow nearly catching her in the temple. As it was, she felt the wind of its passage. Tommy flipped over, his eyes wide. "Don't do that, Sara!" he whispered. "You scared the crap out of me! What the hell are you doing down here?"

Absurdly, she dropped her eyes, unable to put her own desire into words. "I wanted to talk."

"Talk? After midnight?"

"I'm still on LA time," she said, keeping her voice low, though she was tempted to snap at him. God, why did men have to ruin everything with their stupid questions? Was her cousin so oblivious that he couldn't see what was right in front of his face? "And I usually stay up late when I'm home. My job isn't exactly nine to five. We do most of our work in the afternoons and evenings. When everyone has had a chance to wake up and is feeling good and horny," she hinted.

"Yeah." Tom yawned, sitting up. His dark hair stood up in tufts, and the comforter pooled in his lap, much to Sara's disappointment, She really wanted to check out his package again. What she had felt earlier that day had certainly been...promising. But she had been fooled before.

"So when are you going to tell your mom what you're doing out there, coz?" He patted the sofa, and she sat down beside him. "Sooner or later she's going to start asking questions, you know. About how if you're working as an actress, how come you're never in any TV shows or movies?" He snorted softly. "And I don't know what sort of porn David or Mark are into. But can you imagine what would happen if they came across one of your clips online? It would make your mom's divorce look like playtime at Disneyland." He made a spreading motion with his fingers. "Kaboom."

"I'll tell her. But not yet. I'm not ready."

He made an impatient noise. "If you're not going to take my advice, Sara, what are you doing down here?"

She let her lips curl in a smile. "You weren't paying much attention upstairs, were you, Tom? Did you see what my Christmas present was?"

His brows knit in a confused scowl. "No. I was reading to Ashley. Why?"

She stood up, peeling off her t-shirt in one smooth motion. As Tommy stared at her, she slowly turned, letting the dim glow of the nightlight play across her body.

"I didn't choose one," she whispered. "And no one noticed, because you and Ashley were so cute.

"The only thing I want to unwrap tonight is you."

As her whisper faded into the darkness, Sara stared down at her cousin. In the low light, his expression was practically unreadable.

"Please, Tommy." She licked her lips. Her heart was pounding. And the slow, hot ache in her breasts was making her core burn with need. "I want it. I want you. I'll...I'll let you do anything you want. I'll even...I'll even go away, if you don't want me." Though, even as she was saying the words, she prayed that Tommy wouldn't turn her away.

He stood up. The comforter slid off his lap. Underneath, he was wearing only a t-shirt and boxers. Her eyes went from his face to his chest to his groin, then back up again. Don't be a pig. Did you expect him to pop a woody as soon as you woke him up?

"Everything I want, huh?"

Wordlessly, she nodded.

"Well, I only want one thing."

The reference clicked in her head with an almost audible snap. "If you start to sing," she warned, her voice low. "I'm leaving. And I don't care how horny for you I am. I've got a vibrator in my bag. I can use that instead of your dick."

"No worries." She shivered as he put his arms around her. His warm breath stirred her hair as he whispered in her ear. "All I want for Christmas is you."

She pulled him to her, her breasts flattening against his broad chest as she raised her mouth for his kiss. His lips met hers, warm and firm, and she moaned into his mouth as it opened. A flick of her tongue on his lips, a second, and then his tongue came out, boldly questing into her mouth. She sighed happily as her hands roamed under the hem of his t-shirt and explored the long, strong muscles of his back. This was no fumbling teenager or drunken frat-boy. On the other hand, it wasn't one of her adult-film co-stars, either, more worried about whether he had a zit on his ass than about whether what he was doing was actually making her feel good. This was Tommy. And he loved her and wanted her to be happy.

"Sara," he sighed, or groaned, and she felt the press of his erection in the flat curve of her belly, just above her mound. Their lips slid over each other. Every second was growing more excited, more frenetic, and she couldn't help herself. She needed to feel the hard, steely length of him in her hand. She reached down, sliding her hand under the elastic of his boxers.

"Oh, my," she whispered as he filled her hand. Expert fingers measured him. "Yes. That is...quite impressive." She jacked him experimentally, just to make him groan, and he rewarded her with a nerve-searing kiss that made her toes curl.

"I thought...you know. You might be disappointed. I bet you've been with bigger guys."

"Oh, sure," she said dismissively. "But bigger isn't always better. And gigantic is hardly ever better. What would you rather have? A woman with my tits? Or some stupid bitch with a size triple-E rack?

"It's a cliché, Tommy. But it really is true." Sara closed her eyes as his hand cupped her bare breast. "It's not the size. It's what you do with it. I'd rather have a normal-sized guy who listened to me than some tattooed stud with a ten-inch dick hammering away at my pussy."

She tugged at his boxers. Her eyes had now adjusted to the dim light, and she smiled as his manhood came into view. Sparks from the nightlight flickered on the sheen of pre-cum she had smeared around the tip of his cock. It bounced in time to his heartbeat, almost like a live thing.

"You've got a beautiful penis, Tommy," she whispered, meaning every word.

"Thanks. And you..." Her cousin's hands swept up from her waist to her chest, gathering her breasts in his palms. A flick of his thumbs on her nipples, and she had to close her mouth on a startled squeak of pleasure. "You're so goddamn hot you make my eyes blur."

"I wish we had a real bed."

"Mmmm. That would be nice." He kissed the side of her neck. "What do you say? I bet we could sneak out and take a quick drive to your Mom's place. Do you have the keys?"

She shook her head. "Too risky. What if we fell asleep after? Can you imagine the two of us doing the walk of shame back here tomorrow morning? Your parents and my mom would have a contest to see who got to keep our skulls as a pair of matching beer mugs."

Tommy whistled, low. "Wow. That went dark in a hurry."

"And who cares about a bed? I don't." She reached out, stripping the comforter off the bed. With a practiced snap of her wrists, she had it spread out on the floor. "There. Practically as good as one of those foam mattresses Dad used to pack when we went out camping when we were kids. And this time, neither of us is going to get sunburnt or eaten alive by mosquitoes or sick from eating mayo that had been sitting out in the sun for three days."

Tommy smiled ruefully at the memory. Almost in spite of herself, her hand reached up, tangling in his dark hair. Her fingers tickled the back of his neck, and her heart sped in her chest as she watched his pupils dilate in pleasure. After enough porn films, where you were literally eye-to-eye with multiple sexual partners, she had gotten really good at telling who was actually enjoying what she was doing, and who was merely faking it. "You know that if anyone ever finds out about this, they'll disown us, right?"

"Then," she replied as she bent her head to lick at his nipple, "no one better find out. I've kept one secret. I can keep two."

She lowered herself to the comforter, one hand dragging Tommy with her. In seconds she was flat on her back, staring up at him. In the dim light of the room, he was little more than an outline against the ceiling.

"Oh, Sara," he sighed. "I've wanted you for so long." He hovered above her, braced on his elbows, and she arched up into his touch as he kissed her, her body needing the feel of his hands on her skin. He was gentle, yet confident. Firm without being clumsy. He knew what he wanted. But even better, he knew what she wanted. When she tilted her shoulder to the side, he needed only that hint to drop a trail of kisses down her neck and chest until his mouth reached her erect, aching nipples. The touch of his tongue on her passion-swollen peak made her pussy catch fire, and before she knew it she had reached down with one hand, her fingers circling her clit.

"Mmmm." Tommy's voice was almost...smug. "I guess you like what I'm doing, huh?"

"Yes," she panted. "Fuck yes!"

"You want me down there? Want me to lick that sweet, tasty pussy of yours?" There was a growl in his voice. But it was a nice growl, she decided. One she could get quite used to hearing. Both on winter mornings and summer nights.

She shook her head. "No. I want you up here. On my tits. My fingers are doing the job down there."

"Humph." Unlike most men, he seemed almost disappointed that he wouldn't be allowed to eat her out. But she didn't think she could handle losing him between her legs. She wanted him up here, where she could see every response to her touch. And true to her unspoken command, he went back to her breasts, lavishing them with all the affection she could have asked for. From one nipple to the other, he kissed and laved them with his tongue until her they were pointing at the ceiling like little spikes, and her cunt was practically boiling. She wrapped her legs around Tommy's waist, and lurched upward, dragging the simmering cauldron of her cleft up the underside of Tommy's shaft. Again and again, coating him with the fluid of her desire, until he slipped easily along her furrow, slippery as an eel.

"Oh, fuck," Tommy groaned, and buried his head in the angle of her shoulder. His lips kissed her neck, making her skin break out in goosebumps, and then around the curve of her ear. "That feels so goddamn good, Sara."

Suddenly, she made the tiniest mistake. Her hips rose too far, and the head of her cousin's cock slipped between her inner lips.

They both froze. Tommy lifted his head, and she could read his eyes, even in the darkness. They could stop, back off, laugh it away as a joke, and pretend that this night had never happened.

Or they could go on. But what lay at the end of that road, not even the wisest could tell. It could be happiness. Or it could be heartbreak.

"Do you want me to stop?" Tommy whispered. "Is it safe?"

"It's safe." She wiggled her hips, sighing as he settled another delightful fraction of an inch into her. His cock-tip was lodged in her like a burning coal, and she could barely keep herself under control. She had been with bigger men, definitely. Most of them longer. And some of them thicker. But none of them had ever felt as amazingly right as Tommy did. Whether it was her kinky desire for her cousin, or some wonderful trick of anatomy, she didn't know. And didn't really care. "It's real safe. I work in porn, remember? I don't think I could be any safer. I get tested like twice a month."

"Not that," he hissed. A faint sheen of sweat had broken out on his temples, and she wondered how much his self-control was costing him. "I mean, like, for a baby."

"I'm safe that way, too, sweetie." She reached up, cupping his cheek with her fingers. "On the pill. And happy that way."

"Good." His throat bobbed as he swallowed. "That's good. Because you feel fucking awesome around my cock, Sara. So hot. So wet. So...everything."

He started to surge forward, but she put her hand on his hip, stopping him. "Hey. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do." He blinked down at her in confusion.

"I want to try something," she whispered. "Something new. For me at least. Can you control yourself? I know that men have needs," she added, parroting his words of a few hours before.

"Control myself? Now?" He ran a hand over her torso, exploring her body with a sense of awed wonder she had never seen from another man. "What am I? Made of freaking stone?"

"Part of you is," she said, trying to control her giggles. God, was there any other man who would be better for her? "The part that's in my pussy."

"Not all of it," he said, aggrieved.

"Just wait. You will be. So here's the deal. You can do anything you want, up here." She waved from her waist upwards. "But anything below that," her gesture took in her groin. "Belongs to me."

"Oh-kay." She could almost hear his frown. "What does that mean. Exactly?"

"It means that you only get to be inside me, all the way inside me, when I want you to be." She dropped her right hand to her mons, rubbing on the sensitive pad of flesh, just above her clit. She'd never been able to do this. Not with her other boyfriends. All they wanted to do was get off. And not on-set. Because then the director wanted video of people fucking. And something this slow, this sensual, couldn't be conveyed through the clumsy medium of film.

She rubbed her clit, her fingers circling. Around and around and around. And when things felt just right, she curled her hand around Tommy's ass, pulling him into her in a long, deep stroke. Her head tilted back, her mouth opening in a voiceless gasp. Her circling fingers moved faster. Tommy withdrew. But a warning prick of her nails held him still.

"You're driving me crazy," he muttered hoarsely.

She looked up, watching the way the corded muscles in his arms stood out. "You've got hands," she said. "And a mouth. Use them. Good grief," she joked, "does the woman have to do everything around here?"

"Brat," he muttered, but he leaned down to kiss her again. She moaned into his mouth as he nibbled at her lips. As she pulled him into her for a second time, his hand found her breasts, kneading them and playing with her sensitive nipples. In revenge, she clutched her inner muscles around his throbbing rod, giving him just a taste of her control before she let him escape.

Slowly, she began to find a rhythm. She would let five seconds pass, or ten, and then she would pull him into her again. Her fingers slowly circled her clit, letting her sexual tension build. She had never been a woman who liked direct stimulation. Even when she was with another woman, she didn't like them eating her out. She preferred the slow build of pleasure as they rubbed her mons, turning her into a sweating, soaking heap of aching need. Now, with her fingers ratcheting her arousal to new heights with every passing second, she was fighting a losing battle against her own body. Part of her wanted to turn Tommy loose, to let her gorgeous cousin hammer away at her soaking pussy until he came inside her. Another part wanted to draw the experience out as long as she could, to use him like a vibrator as she came over and over and over again.