My Bus Trip Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to talk to him (not loud at all, I didn’t want anyone to hear me beg for him to not stop) I was asking him not to stop, I is begging him not to stop but he did and then he pulled out of me then moved anyway. I just stayed there for a minute eyes closed and still rubbing me clit. However, it is just not the same, I needed more. I felt the mans fingers slide into and out of my hole as he kept talking to me loudly telling me how great I was and how hot I am. He said he would be back and he pulled out his fingers. I heard the door open and close, he is gone. I moved from the wall and sat down on the bench in my booth. I could not believe that he could bring me so close only to leave me needing a climax. I sat there next to my shorts sitting on the bench. I decided I better do something quick and put my shorts back on. I looked at my watch and I still had 27 minutes left before the bus would leave. I opened my legs real wide and began rubbing my clit like a wild woman.

In the past masturbation would satisfy me, but this was different, it was not the same feeling. I even started using two fingers inside of my hole like the man had done. It felt wonderful but I knew it would take a long time to get close to what it felt like to be fucked like I had been. I decided to put on a movie and maybe watching something dirty like they showed here that would help. I sat there rubbing and just after the movie started I heard the door open next to me again. My booth is well lit up and I saw this man's black face in the hole between us he asked if I wanted to suck his cock or if I wanted to get fucked. I looked at him and with out missing a stroke of my pussy I said, “Suck you first” his face disappeared and in came his black cock through the huge hole in the wall.

I kept fingering myself as I sucked him until I could not wait any more I got up and inched back on him as I did the other stranger. I moved my ass up against the wall and his cock filled me I loved this feeling of being so full of a man’s cock. This man did not start out pounding me hard, and he was quite. I could hear him grunt and moan as he fucked. He was nice and slow, taking his dick all the way out and at times I would hear a pop as it came out then with a nice slow even stroke he would enter me all over again. I felt myself racing to a climax I had my hands on my knees and the more this went on, the more I would move and all of a sudden the door to my booth opened. The video machine is still going so I could see it is a short pudgy man maybe in his late 50’s or 60’s. My head is up looking at him as he walked in and latched the door. I just watched him walk in catching me like this, I just could not move. My mind said to move, my mind told me to run, but that cock fucking me over-rode every thing else my mind was telling me.

The man moved over to me unzipped his pants and put his half-hard cock to my mouth. I could smell the urine on him; I could smell his sweat. It did not stop my excitement; as soon as his cock got with in the grasp of my lips I pulled him into me. I read in that book how the woman felt when she is being fucked from behind and she sucked another man at the same time. She wrote how wild and exciting it was for her. I then knew she was not fabricating her story. I felt the old guys cock swell up and get rock hard. He held my head and if it wasn’t for my hand at the base of his dick he would have choked me to death. I felt my climax hit me and it just would not stop. It kept going and going. The man had two hands holding my head as he fucked in and out of my mouth. I felt the black guy fucking me empty his hot sperm from his lovely fat cock into me. He kept fucking nice and slow and just would not stop just adding to my bliss. The man in my mouth shot his sperm in me and I swallowed it out of reflex.

I heard a knock at the door and a man said “Hurry up Phil, I want some” the man pulled out and I looked at my watch. I had less than 6 minutes to get to the Bus. I said “Oh Shit I got to go.” Now never in my life (not one time) had I ever used the “S” word, well up until today I had never did anything that a lady should not do. I moved away from the wall and the person fucking me pulled back. I very quickly grabbed my purse and shorts, I stepped into them just as the old man unlatched the door I was running out buttoning my shorts as I ran. All kinds of men were calling at me begging me to stay. I felt sick with myself for being there, for doing what I had just did. I knew if I did not hurry I would miss my Bus.

I stepped on my Bus and went straight back to the potty. I locked the door and looked at myself. My hair was a filthy mess, I felt sperm running down my inner thighs, and I smelled like sex. I could smell the sperm; I could taste the sperm still in my mouth. I knew I had to some how clean myself up. I washed my face, washed my legs the best I could in such a small place. I brushed my hair and decided I could do no more. I went back to my seat and stared out into the dark with tears in my eyes. I wanted to kill myself and was trying to figure out the easiest way to do it with the least amount of pain.

Looking out the window I was startled by this woman’s voice. She said “excuse me dear, you look like you could use a friend right now, mind if I sit here with you?” She did not wait for my answer, she just sat down She said “I’m sorry to intrude in on you, I am Dr. Cynthia Jones, I have a PHD in psychology I have seen that look so many times I had to talk with you.”

I looked at her, she had to be the same age I was and I could not understand how she could tell my dilemma. Sure I had tears on my face, sure I could think of nothing else, but killing myself, but how in god’s name could she tell? She said “Look dear, I have about two hours before we get to my stop, and I can’t sleep, I can see you are in allot of pain It has been my experience that talking about it helps. Now I can only guess but looking at your wedding ring I can guess it isn’t money, and since you are alone here it could be many things. I have a feeling it is very hard and very important to you, am I right?” I looked at her for a minute and asked. “Your a Doctor?”

She said “yes I am dear, I am a very successful Psychologist, My daughter lives in Phoenix and I live in Dear Creek, I hate driving at night and there are no trains or planes, so here I am on the Bus. So tell me what is it that has you so depressed? I am sure I can be of some help.” I thought for a moment and said, My life is ruined, I lost my husband, I lost my self respect, and I have become a slut, a whore all in the last 24 hours. Do you really think you can help a person like that?” She patted my arm and said, “Honey, you are in luck, my specialty is human sexuality and I do believe I can help. Now take your time and tell me everything that has happen in this last 24 hours to make you feel like this.”

We sat in the dark and I told her everything, I told her all about my life, about catching Chris, watching the men through the crack in the wall, finding the dirty book, the sex with the man on the Bus, the sex at the book store. I told her everything and with her questions there is nothing what so ever left out. She asked “So Autumn let’s see if I understand everything before I give you my perspective. Correct me if I am wrong anywhere. You were a virgin when you got married, you never experienced any kind of sexual satisfaction with you husband what so ever. Your first climax was by masturbation a few months ago and that was over the Internet with a strange man you write back and fourth with. You caught your husband with another woman and then you experience your first climax from intercourse with a stranger right here on this Bus over there in that seat. Now you feel that you love sex only with strangers. In addition, because of your religion and background you want to kill yourself. Do I have it all, is that correct?”

I was in tears and said, “Yes, that’s it” She said, “honey first off you do have allot of issues to address, I can assure you that none of them are worth your life. Not one of them is worth your pain and torment. I would love to work with you over your problems because I can tell allot of it comes from your being so sheltered in your life and your lack of sexual fulfillment as well as your depression for not being able to have children, Lets start there. I can only give you some small insight about this but please hear me out.”

I can see allot of your problem is due to your sex life or lack there of. You have come to the realization that your husband’s penis is too small and even though his sperm count is high and you are able to have children, you can’t because of his size. I also see that up until today that you have never experienced a climax from intercourse and when you do, it is with a stranger. It is very similar to the book you where reading. Speaking of which, you have to understand that pornography is 99% fantasy and 1% lies. While I personally love reading it, I understand it is only there to excite me and it feeds my fantasies. The videos, the books, and the pictures are there to stimulate our brains and excite us for lovemaking.

I do not condone or condemn promiscuity, I do feel it is very important that if you are active with many partners that you use condoms. It is important because of all the things you can catch from un-protected sex, not to mention that if you are able to have children, you just may get pregnant from this kind of sexual activity. As for your feeling you are a slut, my dear you have found what God gave you a natural craving for sexual pleasure. I am not a religious person; I know that can be a problem to a wife or husband having sex outside of a marriage. I will say this, if you are not happy married sexually, you need to fix that, get a divorce and find a partner which will make you feel like the woman you are.”

I asked “but how? I mean a lady doesn’t go out and have sex with men just to find out who will be good for her, good girl’s don’t do that.” She said “well that is part of what you need to deal with, It is obvious to me that you where brought up that a good girl looks at sex as bad and only necessary for procreating. If on the other hand you had sex prior to marriage you would have known what you were getting into or I should say what is getting in to you.” With that I laughed and so did she.

She went on “it is obvious from what you told me that your husband is not happy with sex at home and you would not even perform oral sex on him or let him do it to you. What else would you expect from a man? They constantly think about sex and that is normal. On the other hand if a woman thinks of sex or shows that she desires it she is considered abnormal.” I do not like those standards they are very wrong. Now I feel sex is not only good, it is normal, I feel that a woman who loves it like you and I do should be able to get it when we want it period. You are not a slut or whore, you are normal you have allot to learn about sex and by doing what you have been doing. By that I mean reading those dirty little books (As you put it,) Experimenting like you have been doing, all of that will give you a better understanding of who you are, and what you want and need in your life.

To Be Continued...