My Brother's Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christian, I want to talk about last night," she tells me while she looked down at the ground. I wait for her to continue. "That can never happen again," she blurts out as she glares at me.

"Okay," I reply softly. Jewel looks me over.

"What do you mean okay? Do you know what you did to me last night? Do you have a clue?" she shouts.

"I made you have sex with me Jewel," I state evenly. Jewel jumps up and throws her jacket on the ground.

"Well fuck you Christian! Fuck you!" she keeps ranting. It takes me a moment to understand what I am seeing.

Now, I'm not a man who believes that every woman is in need of a big cock to set her straight, or if you fuck a girl long enough and she'll love you, or even that you can ruin a good women with the wonder-cock. In my experience it has never happened outside of mess hall bullshit and on-line porn. So here I am looking at Jewel in total arousal, her face flush, her hands trembling and her nipples pointing through her silk blouse.

I step up and kiss her. Jewel steps back and slaps me. I follow and kiss her again. She steps back and I get another slap.

"Stop it," she nearly sobs.

"Stay with me tonight," I request. Jewel's eyes bug out.

"Damn you," she shudders but she follows that up by stepping into me and resting her head on my chest. I gently let my arms flow around her while she gets the tears out of her system.

"Why are you really here?" I ask her.

"You were right," she mutters into my chest. "I screwed you over so you screwed me back. There, I said it; I can go home now," she admits.

"Stay the night with me," I repeat.

"Why?" she struggles to understand. I think she's had something for me for some time.

"You are the only one who gave a damn about me, you did what I asked you to do, and I want you," I confess.

"You have Regina; she's a professional whore. I bet she knows how to give a blowjob or be sodomized," she moans.

"Regina is a coke addict and I could never give myself fully over to a woman who couldn't control herself," I relate.

"I don't feel like I'm very much in control of myself," Jewel mutters. I run my hands over her back from shoulder blades to her ass cheeks. As I do so she can't fail to feel that I'm aroused by her. Jewel's hand came down and massaged it and sighed.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I ask her. She doesn't respond with words. Instead she strokes me through my pants while she rubs her other hand over my chest.

I spin Jewel around and push her down on the sofa causing her to yelp. I fall on her and begin working off her shirt rapidly. I'm kissing her while playing with her breasts through her bra. Jewel is thrusting against me and panting under my touch. She says something I thought I would never have heard twenty-four hours ago.

"Christian, I want you ... Now!" Jewel insists.

I start tripping out of my pants and Jewel wiggles out of her skirt and underwear. God she's still tight when I start entering her but Jewel arches her back to push even more in.

Later we've made it to the bedroom and are partially under the sheets. One of the downsides of my place is that the heating sucks. Jewel is lying on her back and I'm on my side looking at her.

"Why did you come back Jewel, and if you say it is because I fucked you so good I swear I'll spank you," I tell her. She looks over to me and seems to be putting her thoughts in order.

"Everyone else drifted apart after high school. E-mails became less frequent; Kris and Dallas had summer jobs then relationships and finally marriage. Alton was studying all the time and his papers to publish and awards to win. Cowan was always in trouble and mostly wanted money when we did talk. Then there was you, you always took the time to keep in touch. I knew you spent more time talking with me than you did with your own folks."

"Do you realize you were the only one to go to my graduation, even if it was on-line; everyone else was busy, but you were in some God-forsaken Hellhole and you took the time to sit with me for two hours and share my greatest moment in my life. I have to admit you looked like you had just came back from the wilderness, but I was so happy to see you," she goes on.

"I had come back from patrol early but I told my CO that I had to make your call. Everyone thought you were my girlfriend, but I didn't want them to think I was cheating on you with some of the local girls so I denied it; we were complicated," I respond. "So?"

"So when you got back I forgot what we'd gone through and only say the money we were going to make," she admits.

"And my amazing fucking ability turned you around?" I scoffed.

"Hell no," she moaned. "The fucking hurt like hell and made me never wanted to see you again, but it was that look on your face that made me return. I had to say I was sorry."

"So why are we in bed together?" I persist. Now she looks embarrassed.

"It hurt, you were brutal, but it was the best sex I've ever had. I know that's not saying much. I've never felt a man need my body so much before in my life and I wanted to recapture some of that," Jewel confesses. I run my hand over her side and down to her pubic area which causes her to smile.

"Roll over," I instruct her. Jewel starts to get onto all fours then gives me a sharp look.

"Not the ass. Damn you that still hurts," she declares.

"I want your ass again this weekend," I reply.

"Oh God," Jewel groans but she doesn't say no.

I don't position myself behind her as much as slide my body over hers. My chest is on her back and one of my hands holds me up while the other one massages a breast. I nibble on her shoulder and neck and Jewel starts to shudder and moan. Slipping in is almost anticlimactic this time. She is loosened up enough to not be a struggle to enter and she is already wet enough to defeat the friction.

She starts making piston-like motions into me before I can push into her.

"There is something else," she gasps. "I've always wanted you a whole lot more than I wanted Alton. I always knew you would treat me better."

"How is that?" I question.

"You asked me about my one disastrous encounter in college and talked me through it. Since then I began wondering what it would be like with you because you seemed to know so much about sex. Alton was always trying to impress me with what he had, but not with what he could do with me," she tells me.

"I admit I never thought about having sex with you until a week ago. As you said, we were always friends first. I'm not saying I mind, it wasn't the first thing I thought of when I got to town though," I respond as I pick up my rhythm. As I push that last inch in her grunts and thrusts her hips up against me.

"Getting used to this?" I whisper into her ear.

"It is still sore but yes, you are filling me up and I love it," she pants. Well that's good for the ego. I figure Jewel has had it rough for the past twenty-four so I keep my actions steady and gentle until she gives me her body and passion.

Jewel is starting to come down from her shuddering climax when I feel my own urges boil up in my balls.

"Keep at it Jewel," I groan. "I'm almost there." Jewel trusts back into me, though weakly; I shoot off and Jewel moans as the heat coats her womb.

"Man, I could get used to this," Jewel chuckles softly. I roll to the side and keep Jewel with me, my cock still in her pussy.

"Mmmm ... "she murmurs as she rubs her hips and shoulders against me. We stay there for the longest time before she sighs.

"Do you remember our first day in seventh grade?" she asks out of the blue.

"Not really. I knew we hadn't known each other for long. Why?" I respond.

"Do you remember Betsy Campbell?" she persists.

"Nope."

"That first day of school Mom insisted I wear a bra to school despite my ... being un-endowed." Jewel was a late bloomer. "Betsy Campbell and some other girls were teasing me then tore my shirt off and made me cry."

"Oh," now I was remembering. That hadn't been one of my best days.

"You came up and hit her in the stomach and she fell down and you drove the other girls off. No one had ever stood up for me like that before," she confesses.

"As I recall now I punched her a few times then kicked her when she was down. I did a week's detention for that and that was only my first week of school," I chuckle. "No one picked on my friends -- it was a given."

"I never forgot that," she tells me in a subdued tone.

"Well, it was worth the price. None of those girls ever bothered you again, did they?" I ask.

"No," Jewel sighs. "Betsy avoided me for years after that. Even when you guys got your asses kicked everyone knew that you would be there for me."

"The other guys would have been too," I point out. We had all been that close once.

"You were always the first in, Christian. Everyone knew you would be there no matter what and you never asked for anything in return," she relates.

"I'm asking now," I reply.

"We have it coming this time," she answers.

"I need to get going," she informs me. I let her stand up and watch her walk to the living room to get her clothes. I watch her go and she rewards me with a look and a smirk as she heads out the bedroom door. I follow her out and drink in the sight of watching her dress.

Jewel comes to me and layers me in kisses before I escort her to the elevator. Only when I watch her car drive out of the garage does it dawn on me I might have a girlfriend.

(Tuesday)

I am sitting around a table in the Crab Shack with four of my Service buddies and a newcomer that I don't know. The stranger is a woman and I'm not normally a fan of women in combat services, but I've never had to serve with one. My buddy DuPont who served with me for three years vouches for her and she looks tough.

When I lay out the 'mission' one of my buddies excuses himself; criminal activities inside the United States aren't his thing but the others seem interested. My plan is pretty simple -- a small force of elite troops that deal with obstacles to drug trade instead of actual security; Cowan can round up the local talent for that. We are there to make sure no one fucks us over twice.

Our first concern it not ending up dead or in prison for the rest of your lives. I tell them I have a possible in with the police (no details) plus we are going to do what we really do best -- get the bad guys without hurting the good guys. This is essential and something we can all agree on. After that we haggle over price, equipment, and living space and set up arrangements to begin.

My team consists of DuPont, who I spent time with. He's a bigger, meaner version of me though not as fast. DuPont brought along the woman, Connie. Connie's been shot at, wounded, done time in juvenile prison and has extensive physical training. Not my ideal candidate, but something has to be said for reliability.

Jellico is the only officer in my group. He got screwed over in a divorce several years ago that led him to drop out of service but when he was in he ran some extensive Intelligence operations for us. That means he convinces some locals to spy on other locals for us. Since I don't want to rely on Cowan or Serendipity for my information I need a network of my own.

My last member is Treygar. He's a bland, faceless individual barely outside the definition of sociopath. He's good at most forms of combat but excels at sniping. When I called him he was working at a carwash and he didn't hesitate do say yes. Kind of like me, he only feels truly alive when he's in combat and he's been fighting that impulse for the past few years. I guess he's tired of fighting it.

(Thursday)

I get a call from Officer Smith to meet in front of the Seventh precinct in two hours. This is going to go pretty good or horribly bad. Still a statewide APB doesn't really appeal to me thought the use of pistols in the crimes will keep the Feds off my back temporarily. I show up on time, no pistol (if I need a pistol there will be a lot of police issue around), and as much courage as I can muster.

Serendipity meets me on the steps and seems pretty nervous which doesn't do me much good. She takes me to the fourth floor past a number of cops, DA's, lawyers, and criminals. She sticks me in an interrogation room, pulls the camera feed, and leaves without comment. Me, I love sitting in a cage. When the door opens she's back with a slender attractive black female detective who screams of go-getter.

"Mr. Talle," she says without sitting down or offering her hand. "I'm Captain Austin, Organized Crime Taskforce. What is there to talk about?"

"I wanted to know that you were real; that this wasn't some dipshit street cop going cowboy," I respond.

"Let me make ourselves clear - we have no special relationship. We catch you fucking up we will take you down. We will rely on you for intelligence from time to time. That is all," she affirms. I stand up to leave which isn't a bad thing since I was the only one standing.

"It has been a pleasure talking to you," I say straight-faced. "Have fun with your career dead end."

The look she gives me is far from pleasant. She moves to bar my way and Serendipity puts her hand on her piece.

"I don't think you understand you situation," Austin relates to me.

"How about this; someone killed seventeen criminals in your city with only one civilian being wounded. That is two criminal groups shaken up that you couldn't break with conventional means," I guess.

"You have several criminal organizations that have proven immune to normal legal means to shut down or even slow down, but they are not immune to bullets now are they? You figure if I can break up the groups you can get your hooks into them and finish them off. Crime drops; you get promoted. Stop me if I've gone off the play book," I tell her. Austin and I lock gazes.

"Jamal Duncan was a person of interest in a number of crimes," Austin tells me, "but we couldn't touch him between the loyalty of his network, his sources inside law enforcement, and his lawyers. You took care of that nearly two decade long problem in two minutes. The other group was peanuts, but you have shaken up the entire East Side; with Jamal gone there is no designated successor to the old man."

"What is in it for me?" I inquire.

"You get to live free," she grins.

"So I need to figure out when to cut and run before you decide that I'm no longer useful -- got it," I respond.

"Pretty much," she nods.

"So from here on out it is Serendipity and me?" I say.

"Yes. If I have someone else I want you to work through I will have either her or I make the introductions," she instructs me.

"If this blows up in your face you are going to jail for the rest of your lives, both of you," I point out.

"You'll get the death penalty," Austin smiles. I doubt that's the case. Austin plans to kill me before all of this is over. Anyone being able to talk about this meeting is bad for her career. I wonder if Serendipity knows that. Anyway it is time for me to leave before Austin decides I'm a little too smart.

(Monday)

The buzzer rings and I take a look at the camera; it is Shelia and Regina and they look agitated.

"Yes?"

"Christian, I really need your help," Regina pleads. I buzz them in and go over to the elevator to cut it on.

When they come up I look them over and I see that Regina is concerned but Shelia is fucking terrified. She also looks frazzled, like she's been fucked hard and long. I wait for one of the girls to speak. No surprise it is Regina; Shelia and I don't have much history.

"Christian, Shelia got screwed over this weekend. She was tied up and fucked in a motel room and someone told her pimp, Tony, that she quit a party so she didn't even get paid for Friday night," she outlines for me.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I ask dubiously. Shelia looks pathetic when she speaks.

"I need $1350 right now. I swear I'll make it up to you," she pleads.

"How is that going to work?" I inquire. I've got her and Shelia knows it. She starts sobbing.

"Christian, we will both make it up to you, I promise. Shelia's looks out for me and now she needs me," Regina adds to this disaster. I think this over because this is starting to look like a good deal of time and energy.

"Tell me who did this to you and how I can contact your pimp," I groan as I head off to get a cup of coffee. The girls follow along so I wordlessly offer them a cup as well.

"It was a convention," Sheila begins, "and this cute Asian chick came up and started talking to me. She took me up to her room and we started out with a little light bondage then she went nuts on me."

"How does this have you dumping the party? She was part of the clientele," I point out.

"She bound me up tightly then went down to the party and told one of the other girls that I'd grabbed her coke and run off," Shelia says in a hollow voice. Yes, that would do it.

"She spent the whole weekend until last night around midnight fucking me and making me eat her out until my tongue went numb and I swear my asshole was bleeding," Shelia relates.

"Name?" I ask. Shelia now looks totally humiliated.

"Vicky Lu," she whispers. Another fucking classmate of ours, and not a good one; Victoria was a vicious little bitch with a whip thin body and a super sharp mind. Too bad she had the temperament of a total psycho.

"How did she hold you down? I can't imagine she's gotten that much bigger," I question.

"By the time she untied me I was too tired to resist," Sheila trembles. "After that I was trying to stay alive. I was really afraid she'd try and kill me."

"And then she refused to pay you?" I stated.

"Yes," Shelia. "She didn't even let me get dressed. She tossed me and my clothes out in the hall and laughed at me while she took some pictures." No one says anything for the longest time. Regina looks at me desperately while Shelia is basically beyond hope. I take out my phone.

"Alton," I tell my 'buddy' when he answers the phone, "I need to find out what Victoria Lu does and if you can arrange for me to have a private meeting."

"What for?" he inquires.

"I need to have a personal conversation with her over a private matter. I think this might be time sensitive," I add.

"Okay then; I'll be in touch," he signs off. I'm back to looking at the girls.

"I'll arrange for a meeting with your pimp then see what I can do to make Vicky pay you what she owes," I explain. "I need to eat breakfast and take a shower. You two feel free to grab a bite and crash out on the bed."

"I'll make it up to you," Shelia mumbles. The more I look at it the more I realize she's been worked over hard with little sleep. I reach out and rub my hand over her upper arm.

"Get a bite and I'll take care of this," I comfort her. As she makes her way to the bedroom Regina comes up and presses her body against mine.

"I'll make this up to you Christian. We really had no one else to go to," she confesses.

"How much trouble are in you for helping her?" I ask.

"Tony is going to beat my ass and that is only if I'm lucky. Sometimes he puts out cigarette butts on our thighs or beats our pussies with a spatula," she relates.

"Lovely fucking profession," I remind her. Regina doesn't call me a liar. This does tell me something about her ability to see past her own nose job.

It is nearly noon before I find myself knocking at Tony the Pimp's door. It takes a while before a rather short, skinny light skinned Hispanic guy opens the door as much as the chain allows.

"What the fuck do you want?" he mumbles at me sleepily.

"I'm here to settle Shelia's account," I tell him quietly. His eyes open wider and he closes the door enough to unchain it. He motions me in. I hand out $1350 and hold it in front of him.

"This should cover it; does this make everything good?" I ask. Tony grins at me.