My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I'm told," Tina replied with a grin.

"I really hope that you'll visit again," Lily said. "Not just words. I'd enjoy it."

"I'm sorry about that, mom," Evan said when they had gone. "I sure didn't intend for you to get pulled in like that."

"Well, they had a right to ask me, I think," Lily said. "I mean, after hearing their stories..."

"How did you feel about that?" Evan asked.

"Like I said, fascinating," Lily replied.

"It didn't bother you?" Evan asked.

"No," Lily replied. "If anything, it was exciting, a turn-on to hear. Are you going to do more interviews like that?"

"Hopefully," Evan replied. "I want to get a good cross-section sample of experiences."

"But not with them again?" she asked.

"I can't think of anything else to ask them that would be germane to the documentary," Evan replied. "If anything, maybe they'll let me video and interview at the same time as they're playing with some friends."

"You seem to know them pretty well," Lily observed.

"We're friends, like I said," Evan replied. "I've known them for a few years."

"And you...interact with them, too?" Lily asked.

"Mom!" Evan exclaimed, staring at her. "Do you really want to discuss my sex life with you? Do you want to discuss yours with me?"

"Fair enough," Lily replied, coloring slightly. "I apologize. And thank you for letting me sit in. I really did enjoy it."

"Any time," Evan said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lily was very conflicted as she thought about that evening for the next few days, picturing in her mind's eye the stories that she had heard. She was getting worked up, horny, by constantly thinking about it, to the point where she contemplated accepting the next date offer she received.

"Mom, I'm going to another couple's house to do interviews for my documentary," Evan announced as they ate dinner.

"Just one couple?" Lily asked.

"I think so," Evan replied. "They're in their early 50s, I think."

"So old!" Lily commented.

"Swinging isn't just for young people," Evan said. "My preliminary studies have shown me that there are plenty of people in their 50s, 60s, 70s, even 80s who swing. I want to find some of these people and interview them."

"Well, they should certainly have some interesting stories to tell," Lily said, shaking her head.

"Would you like to come with me?" Evan asked, eyeing her. "I could introduce you as my assistant. It might make it easier for them instead of just me."

"You wouldn't mind?" Lily asked, her eyes brightening. "Maybe they'd object."

"I doubt it," Evan said. "They know I'm associated with Channel 23, so being a documentarian, it's not so unusual that I'd have an assistant."

"Well, if you're sure that it's okay, I'd love to come," Lily said. "The other night was so interesting. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Should I change?" she asked, looking down at herself.

"You don't have to," Evan replied, "but it might juice things along if you looked a bit sexy."

"Sexy!" Lily exclaimed, then burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but that's pretty funny. Dress sexy so that you can interview a couple in their 50s about their swinging."

"It was just a thought," Evan said. "You should be comfortable above all."

"Let me see what I can do," Lily said.

"I'll do the dishes," Evan volunteered, which earned him a big smile as she left the room.

"How's this?" Lily asked when she appeared in the kitchen several minutes later, just as Evan was finishing cleaning up from dinner.

"Holy shit!" Evan gasped when he saw his mother. "You look fucking hot!" he exclaimed, his eyes wide as he took in his mother in a mid-thigh skirt that showed off her long, slender legs and slim hips, and a tube top that made her already large breasts seem even larger as it hugged them tightly without a bra, leaving her flat midriff bare, a small gold ring piercing her navel.

"Well, thank you," Lily said, "but you know that I don't approve of that kind of language."

"I'm sorry, mom, but you look smokin'," Evan said, shaking his head.

"I wasn't even sure that this would fit anymore," Lily said, looking down at herself. "I haven't worn these in a long time, not since..."

"Aw, mom, it's okay," Evan assured her, turning and enfolding her in a hug, feeling her big breasts mashing against him. "It sucks that dad's gone, but you still have a life to live, and nobody as beautiful and sexy as you should hide it. I think you look great and I'm sure that Harvey and Sylvia will think so, too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Here, why don't you take this," Evan suggested, handing his mother his leather portfolio. "That way you can look like my assistant and I'll deal with the camera," he said, shouldering his bag of camera equipment.

"You must be Evan," the man who answered the door said, a smile on his face. "Harvey Kuhms," he said, holding out a hand.

"Hi, Harvey," Evan said, shaking his hand. "This is Lily, my assistant."

"A pleasure indeed," Harvey said as he shook Lily's hand, eyeing her up and down. "You sure know how to pick 'em. Please, come in," he said, standing aside. "This is my wife, Sylvia," he introduced when they had entered.

"Hello!" Sylvia said, a generous smile lighting up her face beneath pale blue eyes and a cap of light-brown curls. She was a few inches shorter than her husband's 5'9". Harvey was balding, but appeared fit with a broad chest.

"And this is my brother, John," he said, introducing the other person.

"Hello," John said, smiling as he shook hands. He appeared a bit older than Harvey and had a slight paunch, though he had the same hazel eyes.

"Please, have a seat," Sylvia said, leading them to the living room. "Would you care for something to drink?"

"Thank you," Lily said with a smile.

"Some wine? Beer? Something stronger?" Sylvia queried.

"Whatever you're having will be fine," Lily said.

"I have a feeling this is going to be a whisky evening," Sylvia said as she went over to the wetbar that was in one corner of the living room.

"Cheers!" Harvey said when they each had a glass in hand, raising his in a toast as the others joined in.

"Oh, this is nice," Lily sighed after taking a sip of the amber liquid, just a few small ice cubes in the glass. "So smokey, tastes like the earth."

"That's why we love the Islay whiskys," Harvey said. "This one's a Laphroaig, my personal favorite. It's very smokey and peaty."

"That's the word, peaty," Lily said.

"Before we start, I need you to fill out and sign release forms," Evan explained as they sat in chairs across a coffee table from the sofa where the others were sitting, turning to look at Lily and glance down at the portfolio on her lap.

"Here you are," Lily said after extracting three of the forms from the portfolio and handing them each one, along with pens.

"Blurred body parts," Sylvia read, chuckling. "Why ruin the best part?" she asked, Harvey and John laughing with her. "Are you going to be seeing our body parts?" she asked, her eyes twinkling, her smile stretching from ear to ear.

"Well, we'll see how the interview goes," Evan replied. "But everything is up to you. We want to know your thoughts and initial experiences, but we also want to share the graphic actuality of the experience so that our viewers will better understand."

"Sounds good to me," Harvey said. "What do you want to know?"

"Why don't you start by introducing yourselves, first names only, tell us your age, how long you've been married, educational and/or professional background, things like that," Evan suggested.

"Well, I'm Harvey, 52 years old. Sylvia and I have been married for 31 years. I went to work on the docks right out of high school, retired after 30 years as the operations manager."

"I'm Sylvia, 50 years old. I'm partially retired, working now as a consulting surgeon after 20 years as a cardiac surgeon."

"I'm John, 55 years old," John spoke up, surprising both Evan and Lily. "Harvey's my younger brother. I'm retired, was a partner in an accounting firm for 30 years. My wife died a few years ago."

"And you're going to tell us about your sex lives?" Evan asked.

"What would you like to know?" Harvey asked.

"First of all, do you have a monogamous marriage?" Evan asked.

"No," Harvey replied.

"Was it ever monogamous?" Evan asked.

"No," Harvey replied, smiling at the sudden look of surprise on Lily's face. "Sylvia and I met on a double date that John and I had. Jeanie was John's date. We all ended up fucking each other. I thought that Sylvia was the world's end. I couldn't get enough of her. We were together every day after that and have been ever since."

"Did that ever happen again?" Evan asked.

"All the time," Harvey replied. "John and I fucked her all the time and Sylvia kept introducing her girlfriends to John. We were constantly taking turns fucking each other."

"And there was never any jealousy?" Evan asked.

"Never," Harvey replied. "The only thing that mattered was getting laid."

"Yet you married Sylvia," Evan said.

"Damned right I did," Harvey laughed. "I wanted to make certain that come hell or high water, I had Sylvia. At the end of the day, it was her pussy or mouth or ass that I wanted to be in, no matter who or how many others there had been."

"And it didn't bother you that Sylvia was fucking, I assume, other men besides yourself and your brother?" Evan asked.

"Of course not," Harvey snorted. "I love to watch her fuck."

"What's your take on all of that, Sylvia?" Evan asked.

"I had been trying to maneuver a date with Harvey for a while," Sylvia replied with a laugh. "I had heard that he was a really good fuck from a couple of my girlfriends. We were all sex-crazy nymphomaniacs back then."

"You've changed?" Harvey snorted as John laughed.

"Anyway, when he did finally ask me out on a date, I was determined to make sure it wasn't the last time," Sylvia recalled. "I had heard about him and John, how they fucked their dates and then swapped, but that sounded like fun to me, so when I got the chance, I tried to fuck both of them to death."

"She's still trying," Harvey said.

"Even back then, in university, trying to get into medical school, I wondered if I'd ever get married, have a family," Sylvia said. "I knew that I could never, would never settle for just one cock in my life, and I also knew that finding a guy that would tolerate that would be just about impossible."

"Harvey was my savior. The man is an insatiable stud. He can fuck and he can fuck forever and there's really nothing else that he'd rather be doing. He also loves to watch other people fuck, especially me, which also turns me on. I get chills thinking of people watching me. So when he asked me to marry him, making it a condition that I not change anything about how I lived my life, I couldn't say yes fast enough. It's been 31 years and hundreds, if not thousands, of different people, and I'm still crazy horny for him. Or anyone else who wants to join in."

"I can't tell whether you're the good guy or the bad guy in all of this, John," Evan said.

"I'm the lucky guy," John said, laughing.

"How did you feel, sharing girls with your younger brother?" Evan asked.

"Proud," John replied. "I was his big brother. It was my responsibility to teach him how to grow up."

"Isn't that usually a father's job?" Evan asked.

"We never knew our father," John replied, shrugging his shoulders. "The responsibility became mine."

"How did you feel about Harvey marrying Sylvia?" Evan asked.

"Happy, really happy," John replied, beaming a smile. "That meant that she'd always be around. Sylvia is one of the all-time best sex toys."

"You were married. Did your wife know about your relationship with Harvey and Sylvia?" Evan asked.

"Gloria was one of Sylvia's best friends," John replied. "In a way, it was more like a group marriage. We had houses next door to each other."

"Were all of your sexual activities heterosexual?" Evan asked.

"Gosh, no," John laughed. "That would be a handicap."

"Handicap?" Lily blurted out, surprising everyone.

"Sure," John replied. "This planet is 51% female, 49% male. Limiting ourselves to heterosexuality would be like fighting with one hand tied behind our backs."

"Did any of you have any same-sex experience before you got married?" Evan asked.

"Sure," John replied, nodding.

"Yes," Sylvia said.

"Me, too," Harvey added.

"For me, it was like a membership requirement to be in the cool group of girls, the ones who fucked as often as they could," Sylvia said. "We'd hang out, those of us who weren't lucky enough to have a date, and we'd eat each other's pussies. It wasn't a cock, but pussy is good when there's no cock. Actually, pussy is always good, it's just that cock is better."

"It was my 18th birthday, in the morning," Harvey said, shaking his head. "John and I had just woke up. We shared a room and he was still living at home while he went to university. We never had much money. Mom didn't have an education past high school, so she only got jobs that barely paid enough for us to survive. We lived in a walk-up apartment, 2 small bedrooms with a common wall, a very thin wall. If someone talked above a whisper, you could hear it in the next room."

"Anyway, John put his finger to his lips, our signal that he wanted to talk but didn't want mom to hear us," Harvey continued. "He had the upper bunk. When we wanted to talk privately, we'd always do it in his bunk, so I climbed up. I was surprised when John told me happy birthday. I didn't understand why we had to hide that from mom."

"Then John asked me if I wanted to get laid," Harvey reminisced, laughing. "I can still remember how my heart started racing at the thought. I was just a skinny 18-year-old with pimples. Getting laid was still just in the realm of dreams for me. Of course, I said yes, then John told me that there was only one catch."

"I can still remember his eyes as he looked into mine. Our noses were just inches apart as we knelt down into the covers to muffle our voices. He told me that he guaranteed that he would get me laid that very night and many nights after that, by different girls. I remember how hard my cock was when I heard this. Then came the metaphorical 'but'," Harvey said, sighing and shaking his head.

"The 'but' was that I had to suck his cock, then and there, and that I'd have to suck his cock at least once for every time that he got me laid, more times if it was a new girl," Harvey exclaimed, laughing when Lily gasped, her hand going to her mouth.

"If you don't mind my asking, what about that surprised you?" Harvey asked, looking at Lily.

"Wait, wait," Evan interrupted. "I can't have someone off camera as part of the discussion other than me as the interviewer. I have no objections to you asking mo...Lily questions, but I'd want her to be in the shot as well."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Harvey started to say.

"No, no, that's all right," Lily said, smiling, then laughing. "If I'm going to react, you have every right to ask me why."

"Would you like to join us?" Harvey asked, he and Sylvia making room on the sofa between them for her.

"Evan?" Lily asked, looking at her son.

"It's all good," Evan replied. "It's entirely up to you."

"So, what was it that caused you to react?" Harvey asked as Lily sat sandwiched between him and Sylvia with John on the other end.

"The coercion," Lily replied.

"Coercion," John said, "usually implies the use of force or threats or intimidation. There was nothing of the sort. It was a straight bargain. You want sex with a woman, suck my cock; if you don't, no harm, no foul."

"So you sucked his cock?" Evan asked, noticing how his mother's skirt had ridden up on her thighs.

"I did," Harvey replied, "badly, though I did make him cum."

"How did you react to that?" Evan asked.

"I was going to spit it out, stop, when John told me that I had to swallow it," Harvey replied. "So I swallowed it. He kept telling me what to do, how to do it, so I did what he told me to do until he stopped cumming and he told me to stop."

"How did you feel about the whole thing?" Evan asked.

"It was a bit weird, gross, but other than that, I didn't really mind," Harvey replied. "John was my big brother. He had gotten me out of more scrapes and problems than I can count. To this day, other than Sylvia, there's nobody that I trust more. That's how I felt then, too."

"And did he keep his word?" Evan asked. "Did he get you laid that night?"

"John always keeps his word," Harvey said solemnly, like a mantra. "Sara Silverstein. Big breasts, though not in your league," he said, looking sideways at Lily.

"They sure are something," Sylvia said with a sigh, cupping her own small, B-cup breasts.

"Oh!" Lily gasped, embarrassed, feeling her nipples reacting.

"Sara Silverstein?" Evan asked, trying to divert the conversation back where it belonged.

"Yeah," Harvey nodded, "big dark nipples. She liked it when I chewed on them. I almost fainted when she took my whole cock in her mouth. I had never even imagined anything feeling that good. Her pussy was shaved, just a bit of hair above it. And it was long from front to back and her inner pussy lips hung down and had a dark tinge on the edges, like her clit. It was big and fat."

"It sounds like a nice memory," Evan said.

"One of the best," Harvey agreed with a sigh. "The first should be memorable like that."

"Did you continue to suck your brother's cock?" Evan asked.

"Every day," Harvey replied with a laugh, "sometimes twice. Whenever John had the urge to cum, he'd ask me to suck his cock. I got pretty good at it after a while."

"Did he ever suck yours?" Evan asked.

"I had been sucking his cock for a couple of month's, I'd say," Harvey replied. "I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me, but right in the middle of him blowing a load of cum into my mouth, I thought about the fact that he had never sucked my cock, though the girls that he continued to come up with did, with enthusiasm. So, when I finished sucking him off, I asked him why he never sucked my cock. He told me because I had never asked. So I asked."

"And did he suck your cock?" Evan asked.

"Better than anyone had up until then," Harvey replied with a laugh. "My big brother is a world-class cock sucker."

"He knows how to eat pussy, too," Sylvia added with a laugh. "The man's got a talented tongue."

"How did your sex with men experience start, John?" Evan asked.

"We lived in a tough neighborhood," John replied. "It had harsh rules. One of the rules is you don't cross the gangs, especially if you don't belong to any of them. I was lost in thought and crossed the street at the wrong place one day and some members of the gang that controlled that street caught me. I was 19. They gave me a choice; suck their cocks or they'd beat the shit out of me. It wasn't much of a choice. It was coercion," he said, leaning forward to smile at Lily, who blushed.

"So I sucked their cocks," John continued. "There were four of them and they were all black, but only one of them had a large cock. They were laughing as I sucked each of them, threatening to beat me if I spilled even a drop of their cum. When I finished, they told me that I had to come to the same spot every week and suck them, otherwise, they'd come find me and my family."

"I was terrified," John continued, "but what could I do? Who could I turn to? So I went there every week. Sometimes there'd only be 4 or 5 of them, sometimes there'd be 10 of them. And I'd suck their cocks. I don't remember when it was, but one day I realized that I was counting the days until I was supposed to report to my weekly cock sucking fest. That was when it dawned on me that I was enjoying it."