Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her neck again, and then slapped her lightly on her plump buttock.

"Enough of this playing around, Nate; I've got lunch to prepare," he chuckled and squeezed her buttock. "But you've a really quite lovely bum."

"Thank you, sir," Natalie said and struggled to get to her feet again.

Natalie sat and ate lunch as Nate but dressed as Natalie again after their meal was finished. She then performed her afternoon chores. After her chores were completed, she pulled another romance from the shelf and sat to read it.

Mr. Worthington came in, looked at the cover of the book Natalie was reading and smirked.

"My editor, Doris, the one before Phyllis said that 'Sunrise Over Silver Mountain' would either make me or break me," he admitted. "Then the silly bird had a heart attack."

"Well I'm at the part where they're robbing the train so don't spoil it for me," Natalie said, not looking up from the book.

"Of course, she was wrong; it barely even made a splash when we threw it in the pond," Mr. Worthington said and walked to the kitchen.

Then the full words of Mr. Worthington came crashing in and Natalie flipped the book over to read the name of the author. Ophelia Brown.

"You're Ophelia Brown?" she asked, delighted.

"It was actually my sister's name; she married Ladarius Brown," he smiled as he seasoned the chicken breasts. "One of the nicest guys in the world but some racist bastard thought it terrible that an English blonde married to a black man, don't you know? Shot and killed them both as they were getting into their car."

"Oh, my God! Oscar, Mr. Worthington, I'm so sorry!" Natalie gasped.

"Me too,' Mr. Worthington smiled sadly, letting Natalie's little faux pas slip. "So, when I became a hack writer, I just used her name. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

She could tell, a few days later, that Jackie's latest call had upset Mr. Worthington terribly. Before she could get to her room, before she could slip into her chauffeur's costume, Mr. Worthington gripped her arm and pulled her into his bedroom.

Without much preamble, he pulled off her panties, pantyhose, and shoes in one swift motion then pushed her onto his bed. He licked and sucked her pussy to three orgasms, then pressed his cock to her lips. He roughly fucked her face until he shot his sperm into her mouth.

Then he lay on the bed next to her, holding her to him.

"You, I ask you something?" she asked, feeling warm and happy in his embrace.

"Sure, of course," he agreed.

"Why, you like girls, I mean, you were married, why do you like me getting dressed up like Nate?" she asked.

She smiled in relief when his face broke into a grin.

"When I was in college, I was dating this lovely little red head, Danielle. Absolutely flat as a fence up top but had the sweetest little bum, see Natalie? Every woman I've ever met? They've a twat. But not every woman has a sweet little bum. You? Love, you've got a world class one, just a ripe little peach."

She could see that his cock was beginning to stir and reached down to stroke it.

"Anyway, Danielle and I went to this Halloween party; I was blind as a bat even then and as a joke, she dressed as a chauffeur. She was always driving me around. But it was the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on and she really got into it as well and that was the first time we ever did the old sodomy bit," Mr. Worthington said and by now his cock was at full hardness.

"And was she the former Mrs. Worthington?" Natalie asked and started to suck his cock.

"Hmm? Oh no, no, Danielle met this quite wealthy boy and it was the boot to dear old Oscar," he chuckled. "No, Linda and I met, married, had the kids and dog and white picket fence and all. Then she decides to get a bit of religion and no more sex for us. And certainly not the up the bum part."

"Is that Why Robert's so angry with you?" she asked, taking the time to nuzzle his heavy balls.

"No, no, Robert's always been quite angry; very much a chip off the old block. His mother being the block, of course. No, Robert had this very sweet little girlfriend," Mr. Worthington took a moment to play with Natalie's plump buttocks, and then began teasing her slick pussy lips. "Angela, just the sweetest little thing. Anyway, he wanted to go to this party, she didn't, he slapped her and left. She came running to me and I'm cuddling her and telling her she shouldn't be treated as such and next thing I know, I'm balls deep in this very lovely eighteen year old and of course that's when Linda happens in."

He chuckled at the memory.

"And of course, right behind her, Robert. Quite upsetting, I would imagine, seeing your father giving it to the girl you're courting. But anyway, that's my tale of woe. A rather messy and expensive divorce and an upset boy," he finished his tale and pulled Natalie into a sixty nine position.

It was a blistering hot day in late June. Natalie came out of her bedroom and, as was her habit, went to Mr. Worthington's bedroom to make the bed.

She found Mr. Worthington curled up under the comforter, facing away from Natalie.

"Mr. Worthington? Are you ill?" Natalie asked softly.

"A little piqued," the man answered listlessly.

"May I fix you a spot of sweet tea?" Natalie asked, concerned.

"Thank you, Natalie, but that won't be necessary," Mr. Worthington said.

"Sir, is there anything I can do? Would you like me to fetch Nate for you?" Natalie asked.

"No, no, that's very sweet. But I'll be up and about in a moment," Mr. Worthington said listlessly.

Natalie, by now proficient in the kitchen, whipped up a light breakfast for herself and Mr. Worthington. She placed Mr. Worthington's plates on a tray and carried the tray to Mr. Worthington's bedroom.

"When I was a child, breakfast in bed was my favorite part of being sick," Natalie said cheerfully.

She arranged the pillows, then got the tray off of the low dresser and laid the tray across Mr. Worthington's lap.

"Thank you, Natalie," Mr. Worthington said and Natalie could see that her employer had been crying.

His beautiful eyes were puffy and rimmed in red. His nose was likewise blotchy.

"Welcome, sir," Natalie said, then left the room.

She hurried through her own breakfast, then returned and gathered Mr. Worthington's tray. She put the tray on the low dresser again.

She then went into Mr. Worthington's bathroom, got a face cloth and wet it with cold water.

"Here, let's see about getting some of that puffiness down," Natalie soothed, placing the folded cloth across Mr. Worthington's eyes.

"Thank you, Natalie; you're a dear, sweet girl," Mr. Worthington said, and then burst into tears.

"Shh, shh, no, no, why are you crying?" Natalie soothed, hugging the man to her.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" Mr. Worthington sobbed out.

"My last day of probation," Natalie said.

"And then you'll be leaving," Mr. Worthington sobbed, trying to pull the facecloth from his face

Natalie held the cloth on tight, and then kissed Mr. Worthington's lips.

"I'll stay if you want me to," she said and put her arm around him, still holding the cloth down.

"You, you will?" Mr. Worthington asked.

"Yes sir," Natalie quietly agreed and again kissed him.

"Mr. Worthington's residence," Natalie cheerfully chirped later that morning.

"Hate to do this to you, dear girl," Jackie said mirthlessly into the phone. "But tell Oscar his heartless agent called.

"Yes ma'am," Natalie agreed, wrote the message and turned to see Mr. Worthington standing there.

"You'll not need to worry about staying on; they're going to be the death of me," Mr. Worthington snapped.

"Yes, Jackie; what is it this time, Jackie?" Mr. Worthington snapped into her cell phone and slammed the door of his office shut.

Mr. Worthington did come out and prepared a light luncheon then again closed himself off in the office.

Natalie did her chores, and then knocked softly on Mr. Worthington's office door.

"Come," Mr. Worthington called out.

"Can I help?" Natalie asked quietly, hand on his slumped shoulder.

"I'm dry, dear girl; I am just absolutely dry," he admitted as they both stared at his blank computer screen. "Jackie and Phyllis? They've thrown my last three submissions on the rubble heap."

"Then you need to write about me," Natalie suggested.

"You?" he asked and she smiled.

"Yes, see, there's this bad seed? And she gets hired on, part of a probation deal with this gorgeous older, well let's make that a woman," Natalie said and pulled herself into his lap.

"Ms. Broussard, whatever are you doing?" he asked.

"And this bad seed works as a chauffeur and they fall in love and become lovers and when the probation is up, the chauffeur doesn't leave because their love is just too great to lose, too precious," Natalie said, kissing him again.

"Like it so far," he agreed.

"Better love it," she said. "I told you, it's about me."

She snuggled up against him.

"And it's not until the chauffeur confesses his love that we find out, the chauffeur's actually a woman, in love with the woman that saved her from going to prison," Natalie concluded her tale.

"And do you love me?" Mr. Worthington asked, kissing Natalie's lips.

"With all my heart," Natalie confessed.

"Driven to Impropriety' took Ophelia Brown nearly five weeks to complete and did make a little splash. Of course, nearly everyone who read it claimed that they 'knew' the surprise ending before the final chapter but few actually did guess the ending.

It was a cool September morning when the telephone rang. Natalie raced to answer it before the new machine picked it up.

"Mr. Worthington's Residence," Natalie chirped.

"The fucking blind dick around?" Robert sneered into the telephone.

"Oh, hello Robert; I'll tell Mr. Worthington you called. Don't tell me you already spent that dollar we cent you for your birthday," Natalie said cheerfully.

She hung up on his barrage of profanities.

"Robert called," Natalie said as the telephone again began to ring. "Should I tell him we're on our way to our honeymoon?"

"He already knows," Oscar smiled and picked up the telephone. "Hello Robert. How's Nicole? What's that? Oh, of course I don't care; it's just social convention. So how is my favorite daughter in law?"

Natalie walked to their bedroom and grabbed the two suitcases they'd packed for their trip to England.

"No, Robert, you'll just have to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps," Oscar said easily into the phone. "What's that? They'll kill you and Nicole if I don't? Put Nicole on please. What? No, I'm not going to question her, I just want to tell her goodbye and it's quite the shame she married an idiot with a bit of a drug and gambling problem. Hello?"

He hung up the telephone and looked up to see Natalie carrying their suitcases toward the garage door.

"Natalie Worthington, you take that cap off this very instant; where is Nate? It's almost time to go to the airport!" Oscar laughed.

Epilogue.

Parker Johnson looked at the five adults that were gathered in his conference room C. There was a tall, gaunt man; he was the son. Next to him sat an equally gaunt woman. Both twitched nervously; Parker recognized the signs of someone coming down from crystal meth. On the other side of the son and daughter in law was the daughter, a strikingly beautiful woman with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. It was nearly impossible to guess her age, but Parker knew her to be twenty nine years of age. On her left sat her husband, a man whose skin was tanned to leather from hours and hours in the sun. His suit was a nicely tailored suit, but it still displayed the man's muscular physique.

On the other side of the table, Natalie Worthington sat, weeping silently.

Parker of course expressed his condolences to the son and daughter of his client and his client's wife.

"The aneurism was sudden," Parker mused aloud. "He didn't suffer at all, according to... Well, let's get to the matter at hand."

Then, he read the last will and testament of Oscar Samuel Worthington. To his daughter Deborah, Oscar left seven hundred and twelve thousand nine hundred and forty three dollars.

"Why such an odd amount?" Dan, Deborah's husband asked. "I mean, don't get me wrong; it's his money. He can do whatever he wants to with it."

"Seems that is the amount your brother in law Robert borrowed from Oscar Worthington on over the years," Parker said.

"I didn't borrow, there's no way I borrowed that much," Robert hotly denied, scratching at a scab on his face.

"Complete listing of each and every transfer from his bank accounts to yours," Parker said, flipping five pages of bank documents.

"But he's got millions; them stupid fucking fruit loop books sold like shit," Robert snarled, not looking at the bank documents.

"He did, however, put in this will that he will gladly pay for you and Nicole to go in to treatment, get some help with your chemical addiction," Parker said.

"Wait, so there's no fucking money? There's no fucking money?" Nicole asked, seeming to come out of a fog.

"Again, he left provisions to pay for you two to get help," Parker said.

"Deborah, you got all kind of money from that ass hole, right?" Robert wheedled. "Huh? I mean, how you afford that house, huh?"

"I work, and my husband works," Deborah said, an obvious Texas twang coming through. "And I really don't appreciate you calling my dad an ass hole. Anyone's the ass hole, it's you."

"And to my wife, Natalie Faye Worthington," Parker continued.

"There's no fucking way that marriage's legal," Robert contested and got to his feet, glaring hatefully at Natalie. "You tricked him into marrying you 'cause you're knocked up."

"Didn't become pregnant until after we married," Natalie denied, arm protecting her swollen belly.

Dan and Parker also got to their feet, ready to grab Robert if the man should attempt any harm toward the small woman.

A few months after the will was read, Nicole did contact Parker Johnson about going into treatment. Upon getting out, she relapsed and went right back into treatment.

The second time she got out, she did not go back to the motel room she and Robert shared, instead moved into a halfway house. Three months later, Nicole filed for divorce from Robert.

On her twenty first birthday, Natalie opened the door to the smiling face of the mail carrier.

"Hey, box was too big fit in the mailbox," the woman said.

Natalie saw that the box was from Dan and Deborah and opened it. Inside was a teddy bear dressed like a chauffeur. The card that was enclosed had a very sweet note from Deborah.

Dan, in his own sweet, loving way simply signed it, 'Love, Dan.'

"Hey, who's that from?" Brianna Charles asked, admiring the stuffed animal.

"Step-daughter and son in law," Natalie smiled. "Its name is Nate. Now, go put some clothes on, huh?"

The End.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

No, no Disclaimers.